What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There just tooooo many bug in here.....
for those who their girl get stuck at certain percentage..... im pretty sure this is bug as i replay the game, the progress is fine.
I was able to get all 3 girl 100% maxed on my 2nd playtrough with the same idea as, get pink bar to 20 40 60 80 100 then get the blue bar to 100...
Of coz there some trigger event that need to be done, but its very minimal - listing -
Blue girl: nothing difficult seriusly, for those who stuck im pretty sure this is bug (or i assume you use the blue bar 100% item) technicaly just need to be free during afternoon or evening
blonde girl: i was stuck 40% at begining with no idea, but on 2nd playtrough everything is fine..... the only trigger event is 100 - sleep with her, the rest should be auto trigger.
Aunt: 1st sleep with her / do 1st 20 event then sleep with other girl / at 80 sleep with her - the rest is automatic

now here comes all the bug list i found v1.00:
1- girl event unable to progress (serius here after u play 2x u notice it)
2- some kind fatal error that turn my game screen to white (this happen when i completed blue girl 100 on 2nd playtrough, while in my 1st playtrough was fine)
3- beach girl event, well we all know this mini game is broken and the girl event progression it self
4- recolection scene - said to be fixed in v1.01

other than this pretty much already cleared everything except 3/4 man skill which i still dunt know
and additional scene if you get the white bar to 100 and the aunt found about it, there will be a new scene when you going to sleep with her
PS: there is 5 ending

eligible

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[1] Proceed until Yui and Rei are able to perform a real etch.
[2] While Yui (or Rei) and etch,
   raising the alert level of Rei (or yui) to MAX causes an event.
   → 3P acquisition
【3】 After that,
   by raising the alert level of Miyuki, which can be etched during 3P etch, to MAX, a
   4P event occurs and you can acquire 4P skills.

LORDazekk

Reputation score
can someone please upload a save game, this is not even fun anymore, just frustrating.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
To the tl;dr for love unlock events are:

Yui - no conditions, just reaching certain time after filling the bars.

Rei - same but for 100 it's sleeping together with her

Miyuki (the mom):
at 20 you need to:
-sleep with her at least once to see the event with dad
-after that get an event in the afternoon
-then at late night (you need a skill to be able to get to this period) go sleep with anyone else

at 80 sleep together with her

The events won't trigger if you wet your pants or run out of stamina.
And in case you fulfill the conditions for multiple girls, the priority goes Yui -> Rei -> Miyuki.

To get threesome, you need to be able to have sex with Yui and Rei
Then during having sex with either of them, max out the alertness of the other and you'll get an event (if you see a bomb icon appear next to their face on the right, they hear it)
Note: If you've learned Silent skill (make no sound during sex), be sure to turn this off otherwise you can't raise their alertness.
After that you can learn the threesome.

Then in the middle of a threesome, max out the mom's alertness and you can learn foursome skill.
Do note that if you get into either of these, you'll be forced into that specific ending.

Equinox

Reputation score
To the tl;dr for love unlock events are:

Yui - no conditions, just reaching certain time after filling the bars.

Rei - same but for 100 it's sleeping together with her

Miyuki (the mom):
at 20 you need to:
-sleep with her at least once to see the event with dad
-after that get an event in the afternoon
-then at late night (you need a skill to be able to get to this period) go sleep with anyone else

at 80 sleep together with her

The events won't trigger if you wet your pants or run out of stamina.
And in case you fulfill the conditions for multiple girls, the priority goes Yui -> Rei -> Miyuki.

To get threesome, you need to be able to have sex with Yui and Rei
Then during having sex with either of them, max out the alertness of the other and you'll get an event (if you see a bomb icon appear next to their face on the right, they hear it)
Note: If you've learned Silent skill (make no sound during sex), be sure to turn this off otherwise you can't raise their alertness.
After that you can learn the threesome.

Then in the middle of a threesome, max out the mom's alertness and you can learn foursome skill.
Do note that if you get into either of these, you'll be forced into that specific ending.
What actions exactly raise alertness?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What actions exactly raise alertness?
The hard way it to make loud noise during sex aka keep the bar at top.... in tutorial if u got found out the game will get bad end (nice job dev this secret harem route)
the easy way is to fish some kind of present box that increase +20 alertness and just give it to them till 100

Fribar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i dont get the study game man.. people said to middle click to lock answer... but nothing works..

I go to the correct answer with left mouse and thenI right click to lock the bar at its position.. and then I tried every single key possible on my keyboard but the timer runs out.. tried middle mouse aswell of course. but nothing,

Belia00

Reputation score
In my first playthrough i got a scene with Rei on the the 2nd or 3rd day in the bathroom !
When she take her bath you can fap on her panty but you can get caugh and she fap you in the shower, after that you unlock the possibility to do a lot of sexy stuff beside sex very early in the game.

Now come the 2nd playthough when i could NOT trigger this event whatsoever with any of the girl. Really weird.

suweys

Reputation score
so after 2 playthrough
I understood the one above me said it
i noticed if u get the 80 affection event from miyuki example , u won't get other for no reason cause miyuki the last, jus now i did rei first and then miyuki first , then yui was stuck at 60 forever.
So i guess u need be careful who u gonna 80 first or must get 60 in same order before 16th (maybe)

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First playthrough managed to get the blue haired girl's ending just fine, second playthrough she's stuck at 40 with the others stuck at 60. Here's another request for a full save bumping my head against this game over and over again until it decides to work properly isn't something I want to do.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The early game is really annoying, well im doing 2nd gameplay. soo..

the mostly important to do in early game is upgrade your exploration/interaction skill tree. Like fishing, bug hunting. After that, you have money source more easier.

About bug hunting and fishing:
Bugs has 3 spots far i know, 2 on mountain forest and 1 on plain with river map. You must have jelly to plant a bug trap there to get them on next day.
With bug skill tree on lvl max = you loot 3 random bugs with high rarity.
Is useful to sell later with the milf from mountain forest and doing work with the blonde sister/cousin to raise affection.

Fishing skill tree... soo, also for the milf from mountain forest and to get a random box when fishing, Also makes fishing very easier+high rarity.
there is a 2~3 types of boxes. Thats box is used for gift the heroines affection easily, give you +30 exp pink bar for skill tree on end of the day. Careful cuz you can only use once per day and person. Save the game before doing gift if you use wrong by mistake.

What to do with money:
Buy coffe, bait, fishing bait to keep your dailies work in check and keep your stamina high.
Other uses is one for rolling gacha and purchasing the token to play minigame with the group of kids in the park.

Mini games is really hard and annoying to do. The running red hair tomboy mini game there is veeeery hard one.
Also the token smash mini game, ooo crap thats is a hell one... (this one you have high affection from heroines to increase dps and hp, soo.. late game insues)
The pink bar gauge = is the total exp to convert to skill tree points on end of the day. You can stack 150+ pink bar exp soo no worry if you overloaded the pink bar gauge.

im gonna share my save. Is better use new game+ to better experience, (1st run = very annoying and having to do that hell twice is really depressing. I say cuz after figuring out the tricks and secrets...)

Attachments

Last edited:

chonchokoboko

Reputation score
Found a way to cheese the game:
0. use RPGmakerMV Game Hook patcher on the game executable and install ALL of the plugins (https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/)
1. open game and press fn+9 bring up the variable/cheat menu
2. Scroll down to v [0001 - 0010] (past all of the switch variables)
3. Change the 1st, 3rd, and 5th variable to whatever you need to max it out at (20, 40, 60) (also you can't go higher than your current max, need to go to the next level)
4. Then scroll down to v [0151-0160]
5. Change 157, 158, and 159 to 100 plus each time you move to the next level
6. play the game
7. fap
8. occasionally reduce variable 9 to 0, it's the uncle's precaution/suspicious variable, if it gets to 100 it's gg

rushed explanation because i finally figured out how to skip this horrendous grind

OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Updated OP with my own personal findings of the game. I'm not gonna list every damn thing though.
If there's something wrong, something you want to add, DM me.

Personally, I liked Succumate's H content more but this is more playable of a game, I guess.
I don't know how to unlock the bug girl in the mountains, the girl for Menko (beat the kid, talked to him at night, didn't show up?), or the shop girl (got 3 pictures on the twitter thing, that's it). I'm also stuck at 60% with the blonde girl.

Reputation score
Here's my save of the game, I just copy pasted the whole folder, it goes into the www named one.
It's a NG++++ something so you'll have a ton of money and all abilities unlocked plus some spare items I had in inventory.
The main treat is the gallery mode allowing you to see the threesome and foursome animations, sadly if you want to see the non pixel art stuff (event pictures or sub female leads) you'll have to do the game yourself.
The save slot puts you at the beginning of a game after collecting the 5 different endings.