What's new

RPG Loli [ドージンオトメ] Succumate -サキュメイト- (RJ237295)

Storm4n

Reputation score
It's been announced not released. It's still on Kagura Games upcoming games.
Yep my bad I realise that now

Can someone please tell me how to unlock Yoshikawa the neighbor next door? I caught her and her son doing it at 5 pm but that's all I got of her

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Its out on Steam and Kagura's website where it comes prepatched and uncensored

ElijahHuInfinity

Reputation score
I could've sworn that one entered the cg gallery, it was one of the easiest ones to get...
I must have overlooked it.
Oh well, here's a fixed save (still 1.00)

Edit: This really got me worked up, thinking there might be more scenes, but after doing some digging around I couldn't find anymore (After getting all three sexual parameters past 1k still nothing popped up). Only thing left worth considering is the fetishes the succubus develops after having sex with her in positions from the same category, but after getting one, the only thing I've noticed is just a change in dialect (so I didn't go any further). If there really is more, plz share your findings and I'll continue adding to this save
I GET A FAILED TO LOAD ERROR MESSAGE SO ARE YOU SURE THIS ONE IS FOR THE TRANSLATED ENGLISH VERSION?!

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I GET A FAILED TO LOAD ERROR MESSAGE SO ARE YOU SURE THIS ONE IS FOR THE TRANSLATED ENGLISH VERSION?!
The english version was released a day or two ago, the save in question is 2 YEARS old, so NO it's not for the english version.

Mick2000

Reputation score
just finished the game, fun and entertaining gameplay, the H-content doesn't look that good for my taste, the ending was nice until i try to get the true ending, jesus that true ending leave a bad taste in my mouth.
i genuinely thought the "Succumate" is referring to SUCCUbus as your rooMATE instead of that

Last edited:

Adachi243

Reputation score
Hello, i have a question, in lilim's position selection screen the special fetish is abnornal, how does that affect the scene? When trying to be with her with my character on that state, she doesn't alow it.