What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli [dorgel] スフィリアの使い魔 / Sphilia's Familiar (RE269667) (RJ234605)

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way around not whoring her out to the homeless man? I was aiming for the "Keep her to myself" route before I do the other scenes. Though if anyone has a complete save with all the scenes unlocked, I'll appreciate that as well.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's some
Is there a way around not whoring her out to the homeless man? I was aiming for the "Keep her to myself" route before I do the other scenes. Though if anyone has a complete save with all the scenes unlocked, I'll appreciate that as well.
There's some kind of candy you can buy in the Desert City that you can give to the homeless man to avoid whoring the main girl to him.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I don't get how to move the 3rd statue (the one broken) in the pyramid, i can't advance and the walkthrough doesn't help on this.

blerghit

Reputation score
Its some extra thing for later i think, you dont need to move them at all in the room with 3 statues.
I might still make part 2 for the walkthrough for the NTR route in ng+

blerghit

Reputation score
Still stuck at the Reeds. I've already given the farmer the fertilizer, but he only gave me something else. I tried talking to him again but he keeps repeating something about after finishing farming, it's nice to go to the hot spring. No sickle.
Help?
You need to interact with the bushes in the forest after 3rd bridge, then talk to farmer.
he wont give you anything if your character hasnt realised that he needs scythe to go forward.

BTW the progress on that walktrought was greatly hampered by the fact that i could re-enjoy the scenes since proper, non MTL english gave them a nice flavour.
I greatly recommend for those that like NTR, netorase etc to read through atleast most of the plot/character development and then the NTR scenes.

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay so having played through all the routes I'm gonna give my thoughts on the game. When I first started playing I wanted to be as distanced from the MC as a player could be, but since he was pretty much in the game for the same reason I was, he quickly grew on me. Now for those that don't like NTR, this is the full on deal you have been warned. The MC, as your actual avatar, gets cucked hard if you go down that route. In fact that ending pretty much rubs your face in it and it did get to me. A bit of background is that I dislike NTR so that route wasn't enjoyable for me though I did it because the CGs were very nice. Now, as for why I still went through with it was because NTR is a sub genre of corruption, and other scenarios (like cheating, stealing) gets lumped in and those routes I enjoy and usually dig into the NTR tags in order to find those gems. But that aside, my only gripe is my distaste for NTR, and I will not fault the game for delivering it (and it does so competently). In all it does get my recommendation because the characters are charming, the MC is as I said, in it for the same reason you are and all endings are the direct result of the player's decisions. The H content is also nice in that its peppered decently around the game and you can choose to actively pursue them or ignore them in favor of progress instead. Overall it was an enjoyable game, even if part of if was true NTR. In all I played the "Return Home" route then the "Demon Lord" route, and finally the "Cucked" route (Though I went back and did the Home route cause I liked that ending).

As for the translation itself. It is competent. It was enough that you can enjoy it and since I skim texts I didn't notice any mistakes.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What are the endings of this game and can someone list them?

blerghit

Reputation score
Good end: have sphilias slut rate and sex slave rate at 0% and go beat the game,
Demon lord end: either have her stats high or just choose the bottom option at end and beat the last boss.
NTR end: after beating the game once, get NTRd and then go to demon king castle.
Epilogue: after completing the game(maybe good end) start a new game and select epilogue

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Good end: have sphilias slut rate and sex slave rate at 0% and go beat the game,
Demon lord end: either have her stats high or just choose the bottom option at end and beat the last boss.
NTR end: after beating the game once, get NTRd and then go to demon king castle.
Epilogue: after completing the game(maybe good end) start a new game and select epilogue
I see thanks by the way have you played Holy knight Luviria?

blerghit

Reputation score
No, i have not. and i couldnt find a thread in here either.

Bryanis

Reputation score
I see thanks by the way have you played Holy knight Luviria?
That's because the game thread is under the "hentai" section, locked of due to an old OP not up to the present standard of OP.
=> https://ulmf.org/threads/daijobi-ch...ory-fallen-mono-rpg-holy-knight-ruvius.12667/

And the holy knight luvia got it's official english release up and kicking (gallery save from the japanese version work on the english version btw)

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's because the game thread is under the "hentai" section, locked of due to an old OP not up to the present standard of OP.
=> https://ulmf.org/threads/daijobi-ch...ory-fallen-mono-rpg-holy-knight-ruvius.12667/

And the holy knight luvia got it's official english release up and kicking (gallery save from the japanese version work on the english version btw)
Ah yeah I was looking if the thread was open and asked if you guys knew about the puzzle on the port town I got stuck there and since the thread was closed i couldn't ask about it

They've closed it I don't know why tho xD It's available at F95zone If you want to try it

Bryanis

Reputation score
The thread was closed because the Opening of the thread don't fufill the news requirements. Any such thread is locked untill someone write a new opening giving the requested information and pm a mod with the new opening.

Playing the game and spending 5 mins to write a new OP is enough to get the thread opened and moved back to the "hentai game" section.

(You should really read the sticky of this forum...)

blerghit

Reputation score
Its weird how the search funtion doesnt find any of the locked threads.
you would think that when you search "everywhere" and not "this forum" or "this thread" it would find those in the hentai section as well.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The thread was closed because the Opening of the thread don't fufill the news requirements. Any such thread is locked untill someone write a new opening giving the requested information and pm a mod with the new opening.

Playing the game and spending 5 mins to write a new OP is enough to get the thread opened and moved back to the "hentai game" section.

(You should really read the sticky of this forum...)
Opening? You mean like from the F95zone where they have a pictures then a description below?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is definitely the most funny h game i have ever played, the prison scene alone was fucking hilarious.