What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli [dorgel] スフィリアの使い魔 / Sphilia's Familiar (RE269667) (RJ234605)

Suicea

Reputation score
Good end: have sphilias slut rate and sex slave rate at 0% and go beat the game,
Demon lord end: either have her stats high or just choose the bottom option at end and beat the last boss.
NTR end: after beating the game once, get NTRd and then go to demon king castle.
Epilogue: after completing the game(maybe good end) start a new game and select epilogue
i would like to point out the good end doesnt require your sex slave and slut rate to be 0%. you just need the sex slave rate to be higher than your slut rate. i sorta did the demon lord end first because fighting monsters naturally will raise her slut stat and it ended higher than her sex slave stat when i reach the throne.

the demon lord end option is locked if ur slut stat is higher than your sex slave stat. as far as my playthrough went.

besaro

Reputation score
Fun little game.
The NTR part is kinda off-putting and odd because you really have to go out of your way to hand over your harem of completely submissive fucktoys with very little agency to other guys on a silver platter.
MC Fucking around during combat was a nice idea for an H RPG game.

You unlock the full gallery upon clearing the good ending, so there is no need to go through the NTR route.

Funsizelife

Reputation score
Yeah, the NTR was weird. It felt more like you're just pimping your girl for most of it. That one moment was actually super cool, it's like an "oh shit" moment, but if you don't actively try to progress the route, it just stops there. So mechanically, it's still the player handing the girls out like candy to an overgrown child.

Talking about mechanics, I wished that you didn't need to grind levels to raise H-action cap. It's very possible to finish the game around level 20ish, but it's likely that you won't have enough babe points to afford seeing all the actions. I mean, yeah, you get the full gallery upon completion, but still, would've been cool if we can just get the scenes in natural play.

blerghit

Reputation score
The real NTR part was added in 2.0,
in which you lose all 5 girls to the desert town noble, and then get beaten and imprisoned to watch them being impregnated by him and him becoming the demon king.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Funny enough the true end implies that the NTR route is flat out impossible because the MC awoken as the demon lord is more powerful than the 4 of them put together and by a wide margin too. So yeah the only reason why it happened is pretty much because you wanted it to happen and by extension the MC as well. But for those wondering the good end is the actual ending. MC returns to his world where the elite 4 follow him to and later Spillia where he has endless orgies with them.

Funsizelife

Reputation score
The real NTR part was added in 2.0
Yeah that's what I meant by that "oh shit" moment, entering the route was pretty sudden, so it was actually pretty cool. But mechanically, you have progress the ntr route yourself, so it felt a bit weird, and funny lol. If I had to do this useless bum's job for him, is it really ntr?

blerghit

Reputation score
Yeah but the "ingame" flow is pretty natural, as the girls get stolen when you neglect them, you just have to trigger the flags yourself as a player. which is actually pretty similar to most NTR games, proceed, trigger flag, get NTRd.

Funny enough the true end implies that the NTR route is flat out impossible because the MC awoken as the demon lord is more powerful than the 4 of them put together and by a wide margin too. So yeah the only reason why it happened is pretty much because you wanted it to happen and by extension the MC as well
The important part is the AWAKEN as a demon king, he only has somewhat strong abilities for a human, until he levels up and or awakens as a demon king. So when the girls betray him, and give their support and power to the noble, he actually is more powerfull.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
does anyone have full save ? or some guide ?
The important part is the AWAKEN as a demon king, he only has somewhat strong abilities for a human, until he levels up and or awakens as a demon king. So when the girls betray him, and give their support and power to the noble, he actually is more powerfull.
Well this comes back to how the MC is pretty much the player themself. He didn't awaken because he wanted to get NTR'd (as per your u desire in the route). Remember you had to actively hand him all of the girls and if you held on to even one you still wouldn't get the ending. So yeah, if the true ending is anything to go by if the noble tried to steal his girls without him harboring an NTR fetish he would have turned him into paste. But given that epilogue is listed as the true end we can assume that the canon Mao MC didn't share Sphillia with anyone and actually kept her to himself the entire time. There's also the fact that he was pretty passive for 5 nights of watching his girls get NTR'd when he could've at any point vaporized him in his own bedroom. So yeah if the MC as a character didn't want to get NTR'd the route would be impossible. Plus the girls have said that if they tried to kill him for real he would have awakened and he more or less pieced together who he was at that point. I anything I feel like(personal head canon) he did do the NTR route and then turned Mao, reset time and then kept the girls.

blerghit

Reputation score
Well this comes back to how the MC is pretty much the player themself. He didn't awaken because he wanted to get NTR'd (as per your u desire in the route). Remember you had to actively hand him all of the girls and if you held on to even one you still wouldn't get the ending. So yeah, if the true ending is anything to go by if the noble tried to steal his girls without him harboring an NTR fetish he would have turned him into paste. But given that epilogue is listed as the true end we can assume that the canon Mao MC didn't share Sphillia with anyone and actually kept her to himself the entire time. There's also the fact that he was pretty passive for 5 nights of watching his girls get NTR'd when he could've at any point vaporized him in his own bedroom. So yeah if the MC as a character didn't want to get NTR'd the route would be impossible. Plus the girls have said that if they tried to kill him for real he would have awakened and he more or less pieced together who he was at that point. I anything I feel like(personal head canon) he did do the NTR route and then turned Mao, reset time and then kept the girls.
He cant just awaken at will, he was reincarnated and normal end if you lose to sphilia, he has to receive help from the goddes/ 4th of the elite four to awaken his demonlord power.
and also, he doesnt just hand over the 5 girls, he fucks sphilia and they are taken one by one, and sphilia he simply loses because shes a horny slut after getting the demonic dick that received blessings from the goddes/4th of the elite four
Yes, if he finds out about it, he can stop it from happening by not cheating on them and making them cheat on him in turn, but you can also simply lose them all and get cucked.
The second, final NTR event for all the characters is pretty much just him stumbling in at them completely falling for the nobles dick, at which point its already too late for him to do anything.

PS. on a side note, Sphilias Familiar ENG version on DLsite is the most sold recently, with 441 units sold.

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
He cant just awaken at will, he was reincarnated and normal end if you lose to sphilia, he has to receive help from the goddes/ 4th of the elite four to awaken his demonlord power.
and also, he doesnt just hand over the 5 girls, he 7fucks sphilia and they are taken one by one, and sphilia he simply loses because shes a horny slut after getting the demonic dick that received blessings from the goddes/4th of the elite four
Yes, if he finds out about it, he can stop it from happening by not cheating on them and making them cheat on him in turn, but you can also simply lose them all and get cucked.
The second, final NTR event for all the characters is pretty much just him stumbling in at them completely falling for the nobles dick, at which point its already too late for him to do anything.

PS. on a side note, Sphilias Familiar ENG version on DLsite is the most sold recently, with 441 units sold.
Except he knew about it from watching the goddess scene in the back room. Plus remember you had to do this for 5 nights straight (fastest). And if you go to the lady in the Inn that tells you about even if they jumped into his caravan they still haven't fallen to him yet so there's actually a bare minimum of 10 days. 5 if you really count him as dumber than a nail. There's also the fact that you LOSE the summon seal when they change alligence so he definitely would have noticed something was off. So he did hand them off, he knew from the beginning what power the guy had, he had indications when they would be stolen and he knew Sphillia was already corrupted since she refuses to blow you at nights when you request it. Plus they did say if they tried to kill him he would have awoken anyways and subjected them to 5000 years of torture. You also need to remember that the MC is the avatar of the player, you wanted to do the NTR route so by extension so did the MC. This means the MC took no action against it even though he had plenty of signs and chances because he wanted it too. As for the Mao awakening, we can explain how he gets stronger. He is YOUR avatar, you could either grind his lvls to max or hack the save to given him hax stats. You and by extension, him, could restart time by restarting the game. Now if we take the true end as the canon character of the Mao, then he wouldn't have liked having his girls stolen, so he would have flattened the noble before anything happened. Finally the MC was actually regaining his memories so he would have awakened sooner or later and as we find out in the true end, if he was actually killed he would have awoken too. So yeah the route itself was impossible and is closer to being a what-if the Mao had an NTR fetish.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Found this one Ci-en
Turns out Sphilia had an alternate color scheme at some point during development.

Funsizelife

Reputation score
On a side note, Sphilias Familiar ENG version on DLsite is the most sold recently, with 441 units sold.
That's great to hear! I hope that this lets more developers to know that we're definitely a viable market on dlsite, and investing to cater to us is definitely a good idea. Don't just rely on Kagura games, even though they're doing a great job, putting your product out in English asap are much more likely to convince us to buy it. Same thing happened to the manga and anime industry.

We. Are. Important. We're a huge untapped market. Dlsite should be the one sponsoring these translations lol, to promote their site in the global stage.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That's great to hear! I hope that this lets more developers to know that we're definitely a viable market on dlsite, and investing to cater to us is definitely a good idea. Don't just rely on Kagura games, even though they're doing a great job, putting your product out in English asap are much more likely to convince us to buy it. Same thing happened to the manga and anime industry.

We. Are. Important. We're a huge untapped market. Dlsite should be the one sponsoring these translations lol, to promote their site in the global stage.
More and more game got official translation (Just look at the massive amount of VN poping on steam for exemple). So yeah, the jap dev understand that westerner are customer and not only pirate. Sadly it take time / money to get a translation so not many dev look that far. But it's a bit like the snowball effect => it use to be "westerner pirate because not possible to buy legally => westerner are pirate so I won't sell to them => westerner pirate more", now it's going the other way "translated game sold well => westerner are (in part) seeking to buy legally our work => I should make it avaiable for them to get more customer => more westerner buy".. But thing like that always move slowly..... untill they go way to fast ^^

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That sounds pretty accurate. Heck, if they manage to get the censorship removed there's a chance that foreign sales would outpace domestic ones.

Funsizelife

Reputation score
That sounds pretty accurate. Heck, if they manage to get the censorship removed there's a chance that foreign sales would outpace domestic ones.
While I think that's true, I also think that it's imperative for dlsite or a new platform to come along that actually do focus on global marketing. Sphilia's familiar is fine, the game is presented well in all aspect. But the description for Re;Game [eng] is elementary and very unattractive. I think dlsite is progressing in that department, but they do need some inhouse quality assurance for their English site.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
While I think that's true, I also think that it's imperative for dlsite or a new platform to come along that actually do focus on global marketing. Sphilia's familiar is fine, the game is presented well in all aspect. But the description for Re;Game [eng] is elementary and very unattractive. I think dlsite is progressing in that department, but they do need some inhouse quality assurance for their English site.
It's because usually the dlsite description of the game is make by the dev corresponding to a template. Sadly they often don't really speak english so it's badly written on the english dlsite if they do something of just plain google trad.
They may hire translator / make a deal with a fan translation, but that don't mean they'll think of having the game presentation text be remade.
Don't know if official translator redo the text presenting the game when dlsite make an official translation (for the english version of the game on dlsite compared to the japanese version I mean). It's not much work compared to a few work... but you have to remember to have it done ^^