What's new

ACT PUZ Shota [DottoruGames] 放課後の鬼ごっこ (RJ385039)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I think it's fine for a $7 game. Full gallery is available regardless of completion. If it were more than that it'd be a ripoff but you get content and gameplay for a very small pricetag.

Although, I wouldn't mind it going up to $10 if it had more animations or a game over extra round like the last Hanako encounter can give... just like 1 more anim per girl except Hanako? I don't think that's asking much. Regardless, I hope they improve the gallery a bit, maybe make an infinite HP mode unless that's what coward mode is supposed to be.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
coward mode just removes the darkness filter giving you immensely more field of view so you can see the girls coming well in advance. It doesn't give you unlimited HP. I do hope the dev manages to get more content into the game.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
-Hanako: she camping at any toilet by 5AM so don't use any toilet as your hiding spot like at all she will camping randomly, whether the toilet or lockers so you either gotta chance it or completely avoid to hiding at all, use time stop or cardbox instead
If Hanako is there, the door to the hiding place will be slightly ajar with a red eye coming from it. It's really easy to see if you use flashlight to look at it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If Hanako is there, the door to the hiding place will be slightly ajar with a red eye coming from it. It's really easy to see if you use flashlight to look at it.
She'll teleport to the one you're in if you hide in one long enough. Jumping in and out of the same one will eventually cause this as well. I think the best bet is to stand near the exit until you hear a runner, that way you can leave the bathroom when mary pulls her shit.

refekuta

Reputation score
Tried playing this yesterday. A ghost was just about to capture me when Microsoft Defender decided that the game is a trojan and removed the game files.

Probably a false positive but just to be sure I wanted to ask if anyone else had this happen?

Mick2000

Reputation score
Tried playing this yesterday. A ghost was just about to capture me when Microsoft Defender decided that the game is a trojan and removed the game files.

Probably a false positive but just to be sure I wanted to ask if anyone else had this happen?
update your Microsoft Defender, i've played for god knows how long and they never apprehend the game from me
unless... you got the game from shady source

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The game is small enough that douchebag could hide a virus in it. Best to download from approved pirate places like hentai sharing or animesharing.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Looks like he's already planning his next game idea. A top-down, turn-based dungeon crawler?

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone noticed but u can snipe ghosts using the tab key. Make life easier i guess

shinryu

Reputation score
Not sure if anyone noticed but u can snipe ghosts using the tab key. Make life easier i guess
ok the wording made me think we shoot them but instead it shows where they are which is damn good thanks for that info

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Small update, dev moved his twitter to , you can see his updates on his newest game.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dev released an early demo/prototype for his new game free for his followers-
Someone can make a thread about it, am lazy.