What's new

ACT PUZ Shota [DottoruGames] 放課後の鬼ごっこ (RJ385039)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
image-web.jpg

DLSite:
demo link:
dev twitter:

debut game of dottoru. sports fully animated sprite H scenes. it is a tribute to clocktower. it's a horror game where you must stealth around a school. you must "play" with the ghosts until 6 am. each in game hour new ghosts will appear and presumably the game will get more difficult over time. you can use items to heal, stop time or hide. each ghost will have a unique way to avoid it. the demo features 3 ghosts as an example. one only stands still while you look at it, one never stops chasing you, and one simply blocks the path.
note: in the demo you cannot 'die'. also, since its only the first hour, the ghosts arent very aggressive and theres alot of wandering.

controls:
z to interact
x for menu
ctrl to switch use item
alt to use item

story:
"hey bro, you're kind of a bitch coward and i don't want to be seen hanging out with you. go hang out in this haunted school or we can't be friends anymore. if you make it all night maybe you'll be braver or something." "aight"
So protagonist wanders in and oh no Hanako-san of the toilet ™ is there! "you must play with me and my friends until 6 am! If you lose you will be punished!" "fuck."
avoid the girls or your soul may very well be trapped in the school!

The game is in english. check the options menu to switch languages.
dev says he aims to have 9 - 12 h scenes. if you don't mind spoilers he kinda just put up the entire roster. Also, game is ALMOST DONE. He said "yeah, it'll be up in two weeks" after posting the demo. What a chad. by the way, he posted that on april 8th, so expect it to drop any day now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Shota prefix added.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So looks like there's 4 scenes in the game. Scripted with hanako. Red Scissors lady who runs after you as soon as she sees you, Statue lady who is only visible when you turn towards the direction the sound is coming from and Painting lady who will spawn on the walls and then drop on you if you try to cross past her. yes I know OP technically already covered this.

Nothing seems to stop the player from simply hiding the full hour though.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't seem to find the scene with the ghost that blocks your path, is there any requirements? I've been running around for 6 playthroughs and I can't find her.

Edit: found her!

Jorge

Reputation score
There's 2 enemies that appear if you find the tip pages the scissors lady chase you anyway so try to go upstairs 2º and 3º floor

shinryu

Reputation score
There are 3

1. Scissors Lady
2. Painting
3. Angle
fun fact the scissor lady is kuchisake onna aka split mouthed woman so basically thank fuck she didn't take off her mask

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It looks really cool! Are there any similary games?
i took my time answering, theres only one other game like this one and it's shiro no yakata by zell999. he's working on it with ansala. they released a few demos, but they said they won't release more because they want it to be a surprise. however, I also want to say, zell and ansala seem to be having disagreements with development. ansala wanted to make SnY more actioney, zell wanted to keep it horror. no idea the state its in now, they wont say much. meanwhile, zell is making a sperate game in the way HE wants it to be made.

thread for shiro no yakata
you'll need to hunt for the SnY demo on your own though. i tried for the sake of this post, but it's buried deep in there somewhere.

Last edited:
Reputation score
i took my time answering, theres only one other game like this one and it's shiro no yakata by zell999. he's working on it with ansala. they released a few demos, but they said they won't release more because they want it to be a surprise. however, I also want to say, zell and ansala seem to be having disagreements with development. ansala wanted to make SnY more actioney, zell wanted to keep it horror. no idea the state its in now, they wont say much. meanwhile, zell is making a sperate game in the way HE wants it to be made.

thread for shiro no yakata
you'll need to hunt for the SnY demo on your own though. i tried for the sake of this post, but it's buried deep in there somewhere.
Also drain mansion, who is inspired by shiro no yakata.

Here ; https://ulmf.org/threads/kredyn-drain-mansion.14212/

--
The painting is quite scary when she "run" after you...
Surprised me the first time when i tought i dodged her...

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
fingers crossed it's this weekend, but if it was i feel he'd say something. plus, still needs two days for dlsite approval. i'll temper my expectations to early may.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Officially postponed, no ETA given.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah, early may. he's making a cutscene? looks like the opening, but it may be an ending one. if you bought the last two paid articles, you get the game free.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Officially postponed, no ETA given.
Wonder what he's working on now, then... weird that this project has been in "development" for so long with nothing to show for it. He was much faster when working on his own and I'm pretty sure actually finishing games ended up being much more lucrative for him, be it through donations for Blue Forest or payments for the sucubus game which was actually pretty great.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Wonder what he's working on now, then... weird that this project has been in "development" for so long with nothing to show for it. He was much faster when working on his own and I'm pretty sure actually finishing games ended up being much more lucrative for him, be it through donations for Blue Forest or payments for the sucubus game which was actually pretty great.
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but not every pixel art game is made by Zell23. This is a different guy. Or did you just accidently post this in the wrong thread?

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was confused at first, but I think he just quoted the wrong reply. We were talking about zell games earlier afterall.

bepis

Reputation score
demo's up on dlsite, says release date is mid may

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gee Willikers! No foolin?!

Edit: he's delaying it another day to tweak difficulty. This was posted 18 hours ago as of writing so....I dunno, may 10th I guess? But there's still DL site approval. Ehhhhh, let's just say wait till Thursday.

edit 2: to pivot the conversation, which girl is your most anticipated, and why is it red light green light cop?

edit 3: ....hes uploading it right now

edit 4:....he's tired from al the work. he finished and uploaded the game. he attempted to upload to dlsite, but too much paperwork he needs to fill in. he decided to sleep and just finish later.

so basically....later today or tomorrow.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Gee Willikers! No foolin?!

Edit: he's delaying it another day to tweak difficulty. This was posted 18 hours ago as of writing so....I dunno, may 10th I guess? But there's still DL site approval. Ehhhhh, let's just say wait till Thursday.

edit 2: to pivot the conversation, which girl is your most anticipated, and why is it red light green light cop?

edit 3: ....hes uploading it right now

edit 4:....he's tired from al the work. he finished and uploaded the game. he attempted to upload to dlsite, but too much paperwork he needs to fill in. he decided to sleep and just finish later.

so basically....later today or tomorrow.
for me its the gothic lolita lady or the shadow lady. I hope the game isn't too scary or at least you can turn off getting killed upon being caught (i.e make it more like the demo where getting caught does literally nothing, turning it more into a hunt for the H kind of game).