What's new

ACT [Kredyn] Drain Mansion

Kredin

Lurker
Reputation score
Introduction:

Hello, I'm Kredyn, and I'd like to show you my game, which is an erotic puzzle platformer that was mainly inspired by Zell's works.

Link to source:

Latest Version: V1.1.4 (Updated on 05/31/2021)

Screenshots:
(Only SFW pics)

demoScreen1.png pic1.png demoScreen4.png pic2.png

Description of gameplay:

In this game you try to escape the enemies while solving environmental puzzles and not getting caught by enemies. Otherwise, they will make sure you won't stand up again.

Controls:

Left/Right/A/D - Movement
Space - Jump
I - Inventory
Enter - Escape from captivity
Up - Use doors/Hide
ESC - Pause menu

Description of the story:

You wake up in an unknown dark abandoned mansion and don't remember how you got there. Your goal is to escape this mansion and get back home safely, but the traps and demons lurking there won't make it easier. Can you escape this mansion or give in to the temptation?

Fetishes:

Reverse rape, Demons, Femdom, Energy Drain, Creampie

Last edited:

shinryu

Reputation score
ok it's frankly impossible to escape this succubus she takes way too long to push off and drains you too fast plus hiding is impossible since she still grabs you if you hind in the closet

OP
Kredin

Kredin

Lurker
Reputation score
It's not impossible, you have to run till the end of the room, you can reach the door. If she catches you though, yeah, it's impossible to escape.

shinryu

Reputation score
It's not impossible, you have to run till the end of the room, you can reach the door. If she catches you though, yeah, it's impossible to escape.
ok thanks i managed to get by her though i am now stuck after the book puzzle how do you escape the succubus that corners you since she catches you if you hide and i tried jumping over her which did nothing except get me caught
i found a bug if you use the red book on the door the book disappears

Last edited:
OP
Kredin

Kredin

Lurker
Reputation score
ok thanks i managed to get by her though i am now stuck after the book puzzle how do you escape the succubus that corners you since she catches you if you hide and i tried jumping over her which did nothing except get me caught
i found a bug if you use the red book on the door the book disappears
Thanks for the bug report, I'll check it out.

As for the library part: You can escape through the big crack in the wall if you push the crate there.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
once you switched the leaver in after the library, in the hallway, you cant reach the door, can you? that succubus is just waaay to fast

OP
Kredin

Kredin

Lurker
Reputation score
once you switched the leaver in after the library, in the hallway, you cant reach the door, can you? that succubus is just waaay to fast
Yes, that is the end, I made it so you can't outrun her. If I remember correctly she also says that that was the end of the demo.

Hello how would i be able to buy your game?
Thanks for your interest, I don't yet sell the game as it is not finished. When I'll finish it, I plan to sell it, maybe even through steam. If you'd like to support me in the meanwhile, you can do so through my

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
damn the game really reminds me of zell23 games. i will try it.

Arakokra

Reputation score
I'm not sure if you're going specifically for a horror vibe, but even if you are, please give more sight radius. It's ridiculously zoomed in on the player character, to the point the window height is only 3x the height of the player sprite. Only being able to see two tiles in front of you is really absurd.

OP
Kredin

Kredin

Lurker
Reputation score
damn the game really reminds me of zell23 games. i will try it.
I love zell's art which inspired mine a lot.

I'm not sure if you're going specifically for a horror vibe, but even if you are, please give more sight radius. It's ridiculously zoomed in on the player character, to the point the window height is only 3x the height of the player sprite. Only being able to see two tiles in front of you is really absurd.
Yes, part of it was the horror element, so that you souhldn't be able to just run around carelessly. I had a thought about doing so, an I will try it how it looks. But I don't think I can zoom it out a lot, since beaing able to see big area would make the game too easy.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think the limited vision is fine as it is without being overboard.
Not sure how I'm supposed to hide after placing the books though..

Either way, Nice game so far

OP
Kredin

Kredin

Lurker
Reputation score
I think the limited vision is fine as it is without being overboard.
Not sure how I'm supposed to hide after placing the books though..

Either way, Nice game so far
You can't hide there, that's a trap. You have to push a crate and climb out from the crack on the wall.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Just finished. Very enjoyable and well put together. Will keep an eye on this

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh wow, Im glad someone decided to revive this thread. (I missed it) Why doesnt this have Reverse Rape Tag btw? I'm really interested but I'll wait till we get more updates. I'll do my best to try to follow and if this looks really good , I'll do my best to throw some money every couple months or so.

I Escaped from the Library and nothing else happened, was it just a bug or was there an update?

OP
Kredin

Kredin

Lurker
Reputation score
If you escaped from the library, you should have pressed a switch inside the secret room, which open a secret door in the rightmost safe room. But that is almost the end of the demo yes.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I released an updated build a few weeks ago and about next week i will also release another one. I'll linkit here if you are interested.

V1.0.1 changelog:

- New enemies:
- Red-haired bratty princess succubus. She will make you her slave!
- Blonde-haired succubus. She has big boobs and is quite lazy, but she likes to eat, so she will still gladly milk you!
- New scenes:
- After the library puzzle, if you go back to the library, the succubus chasing you will be there and be quite surprised that you went back after escaping.
- When going back from the dungeon to the mansion, the brown-haired succubus will be very pleased that you went back to her.
- The red-haired succubus has two slightly different scenes now, one is if you encounter her normally and the other one is if you let her out of her cage.
- Lots of new environment graphics for the dungeon.
- 5 new maps.
- Pressure plates.
- Options menu added.
- Now start game puts you into the tutorial, instead of it having a separate button.
- Dungeons have new music.
- Added exception logger. I hope this will help me track down bugs. If the game will have an internal crash, then it will be logged into a .txt file called errorLog.txt.
- Added the ability to give up when caught.

QOL Changes:
- Added icons to switches and objects where items can be used.
- Talk text is a little smaller, now more text fits into the talkbox!
- There can be multiple sounds now during an animation!
- Added little flashes during scenes and when an enemy catches you.
- Reworked tutorial a little.
- Lots of small bugfixes...
- It was possible before, that if an enemy has seen you, it just suddenly lost interest.
- Enemies now don't animate when moving towards walls.
- When only 1 strength of succubus remained while raping, in the endless scene, after pressing enter, the player could break free.
- Lots of others, I don't remember...

Link to download (patreon only for now...):

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I may be a lazy cunt and heavily-opposed to patreon, but is there a plan to release the current build to non-patreons in the future? The public version wasn't really worth giving a dime for, so I would hope there is a plan to further incentivize possible investors.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Gonna have to side with bob on this one. People with patreons have been getting a bit fast and loose with how they hand out demos these days.
Back in my day, you made a game, the demo represented around 10% of the total game, and was free, and the full game was a fair price.

Now we've got devs shoving plates under the door with a single mostly-eaten pizza slice and a sliver of cheese, tastefully placed underneath an empty donation envelope with a winky face on it.
Next thing you know we'll have devs just showing up on ulmf's doorstep with posts like "I'm going to imagine a hentai game in my head, it's going to be the best game ever, please give me cash now."

There's a clear line between "I need the money" and "I want the money".. When you need the money, you work for it, and earn it.. When you want the money, basically just do the opposite of that.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I remember when many games were made up of three or more episodes and you'd get the whole first episode of the game for free, shareware was awesome