What's new

ACT [Kredyn] Drain Mansion

OP
Kredin

Kredin

Lurker
Reputation score
A full unlocked gallery in a demo? That earns my respect.

Galleries in demos can be risky if you're absolutely 100% sure you're going to finish making the game 'and' charge a good buck for it, since you're basically giving away most of the content
right up front, and thus might discourage people from wanting to spend any money on more. (With the exception of projects that whole-heartedly promise over 2x the amount of new content than whatever was released in the demo)

But galleries in demos where the dev might mysteriously disappear, or lose interest and start making another game leave a positive impression (You know, like 90% of new devs these days), because even if you stop development, you've left behind a metaphorical gift basket of content in your wake, leaving those who enjoyed it with a good impression of you and your work, thus encouraging people who did enjoy your old discontinued work to eagerly jump on the bandwagon when you decide to make a new project.
Well, I wouldn't call the current public build a demo, since it's more than 50% of the overall content. This version of the game will be free anyways, right now the Patreon build is the latest, and the public version is just delayed. Each time a new Patreon build is released I release the oldest Patreon build as public.

If I ever get to making a paid version, it will be after I finished this and maybe then I extend this game with more stuff. I don't know yet though, now I want to finish this first.

Also, I know words don't mean much, but the latest Patreon build is about 75% finished. At this point, I don't want to leave this game unfinished, when I'm so close to being finished (well except I get run over by a car or something lol).

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
With how often fresh-faced devs just wanting to make a free or basic game just to cut their teeth on the hentai scene randomly fade away or disappear due to varying reasons, I don't think I'd tempt fate so lightly if I were you.

Todays horoscope: Watch out for buses.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Patreon build updated to 1.2.1

Public build updated to 1.1.5

JakeMSG

Reputation score
Hopefully, there are still people around here. If there are.... well, I just made a Review for this game, also with Cheat Table and even Full Save (for those that would like them).
Link to those:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Hunker453

Reputation score
Edit: Figured out the issue. The white "cum meter" was maxed out. After resting in a bed I would no longer get instantly defeated upon entering the room. After playing the area I realized it's due to the nature of the room's event. There's a check for when your cum meter maxes out which makes perfect sense after experiencing the room event.

I think this area needs either of these to be less confusing:

• A sign with a warning, something along the lines of "Don't be on on the edge".
  • A bed closer by which promotes resting instead of having to explore for one.
  • Just reset the player's cum meter to 0.
  • Don't die immediately upon entering the room in this scenario - at least wait until you explore and the actual event starts, providing some context. Would be way less confusing.

Hey,
I'm completely lost on where to go. I completed the part in the Main Area where
you escape from your sister teleporting around. After unlocking the right Keyhole and heading up and into the door ("Main area upstairs right"). I dodge the enemy on the bottom floor. The first door (and only door) on the second floor has an immediate locked gate. The third floor with the save point has a door right next to it which triggers an immediate defeat with the character kneeling down and showing you a game over scene with the Book-Reading Succubus sitting on top of you in the chair. The top floor has 2 pedestal thingies with question marks on them and a locked gate.
Am I completely overlooking some really obvious puzzle in the area? Or am I supposed to backtrack and explore other zones?

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey,
I'm completely lost on where to go. I completed the part in the Main Area where
you escape from your sister teleporting around. After unlocking the right Keyhole and heading up and into the door ("Main area upstairs right"). I dodge the enemy on the bottom floor. The first door (and only door) on the second floor has an immediate locked gate. The third floor with the save point has a door right next to it which triggers an immediate defeat with the character kneeling down and showing you a game over scene with the Book-Reading Succubus sitting on top of you in the chair. The top floor has 2 pedestal thingies with question marks on them and a locked gate.
Am I completely overlooking some really obvious puzzle in the area? Or am I supposed to backtrack and explore other zones?
Does the book reading succubus want a book? If so then yes you need to backtrack.

Hunker453

Reputation score
Edit: Figured out the issue. The white "cum meter" was maxed out. See my original post #48 for full description.
Does the book reading succubus want a book? If so then yes you need to backtrack.
No, I've completed that part. This is another scenario with just a game over cutscene.

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Just saw this game appear in Steam's new games listings.

I have no idea how you got this to air on Steam of all things, but I'm impressed.