What's new

ACT Enty Fantia [Zell23] 『シロノヤカタ』/ Shiro no Yakata

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
title.jpg

Shiro no Yakata ~= The white Mansion
A sexy horror platformer by Zell (known for FOBS)
Currently in development, the game will follow the steps of a young man trying to escape a monster-infested mansion.
The game will not feature Ryona, blood or 'direct death'; most bad ends will be about our MC being drained (sexually) or leaving the actual outcome to our imagination ( ).

Zell (general blog):
Zell (fantia):
Zell (enty):
DLsite: TBA

Gameplay / Controls: TBA
Probably similar to FOBS, with likely emphasis on puzzle solving and stealth/escaping.
MC will be able to use a few tools, like a scapegoat substitute, an invisibility cape or a magic (scan?) crystal

Please note that Zell expressedly asked for videos, spoilers, etc. about Shiro no Yakata to be kept to a minimum.

Story:
No idea, sorry. Can someone help?

Fetishes:
Fully animated pixel art, Horror, Monster Girls, Reverse Rape, Game Over Rape

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Finally, this game gets its own thread.

Now we just need to wait for the next update that advances the game.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
There hasn't been anything really in about a month. Was hoping for faster progress.

nobody59

Reputation score
Is there a Demo or something to play, or is it just trailer footage for now?

Mick2000

Reputation score
damn, that trailer alone really give lot of scare. especially where you have to hide while peeking through a keyhole looking at the monster passing by...

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems like just a trailer for now. Dat butt against the bars tho...

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
AFAIK, there's a demo (1.20a released 4 weeks ago) available for Fantia supporters:

I'd usually rant about paywalls, but this is a horror game... I wouldn't want to watch 1/3 of that scary movie before seeing the movie proper. The system makes sense, for once.
No release date announced to my knowledge (also hoping for a Steam release, for convenience).

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
There's a new fantia version showing literally one new paizuri animation, and that from one of those red hooded "dolls". As much as I like that game and supporting zell, getting to see one new animation each month for donating is a bit lame to me, I just hope that's not actually how slow the development process of that game is.

Also I found what seems to be a bugged area if you choose continue after being caught by the Eater Rabbit (which grinds on you when catching you now 🥴) showing some interactions with Hop's sword and his first spurts on the ground. Problem is there is no text yet and you can't leave the area either.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I may stop my support for a time until he finds smoother rhythm. This is too slow for me, quality is still good, although not the most creative stuff I've ever seen.

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
he released an update for 1.30 today

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any one has figured out a way to get past the hearts that the butt ghoul? shoots out after you as after you are hit by two you cannot escape from her grasp.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Someone's said it before me, but I'm saying it clearer for everybody else (since I stupidly missed it).
From what I can tell, this update has only added a h-scene and some foreplay from the purple eyeless(?) girl in terms of physical content.

I won't offer spoilers beyond that, just letting people know that this isn't a big update.
While he works pretty quickly for the size of FOBS updates, Zell is quite slow with implementing new mechanics.

Might be worth waiting for the dlsite demo.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, I'm coming off Zell's fantia. Doesn't seem worth it to me right this moment.

I would hoping that at least long tongue hoodie and pants are for losers hoodie got involved... but no.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I'm coming off Zell's fantia. Doesn't seem worth it to me right this moment.

I would hoping that at least long tongue hoodie and pants are for losers hoodie got involved... but no.
He probably haven't had the time to impliment animations for those two yet i presume Seeing as they are new and he's most likely testing things out to see if they work or not.

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh yeah I'd be delighted if anyone could translate the text from the green haired dude in the cutscene, it seems to not have come up yet.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I cant buy the demo on fantia jp :c, keeps getting and error

Last edited: