What's new

ACT Enty Fantia [Zell23] 『シロノヤカタ』/ Shiro no Yakata

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the game is pretty good but i'm waiting for update of blue forest. at least in this game he can add characters that maybe would not fit in blue forest.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I've played it, in contrast to the older versions the new content is actually in version B, which runs on a different engine.
The new monster here is called "puppy" and was already seen in a blog post of his, it's got a hyper paizuri scene with infinite animation. It's a simple "don't get detected" scenario, so nothing too impressive or groundbreaking. (still very hot though...)

Additionally, during the pink girl chase you can now actually make it into a safety room which has a short cutscene of MC meeting a seemingly friendly female NPC before teleporting back into the main hall, I believe she appeared in a blog post as well.

Nothing new in the A version from last time. I'm unsure whether I like the new engine or not since it seems to have longer loading times and no actual full screen support (yet). I just hope this isn't how slow actual development is considering there's supposed to be 4 levels of this.
Yeah, he moved on to Pixel Maker MV so that he could get camera zoom.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
What in the sweet Lord Jesus...
Edit: This is a good reaction
Oh that's probably the hyper paizuri monster Nieldoe mentioned in this post.

I've played it, in contrast to the older versions the new content is actually in version B, which runs on a different engine.
The new monster here is called "puppy" and was already seen in a blog post of his, it's got a hyper paizuri scene with infinite animation. It's a simple "don't get detected" scenario, so nothing too impressive or groundbreaking. (still very hot though...)

Additionally, during the pink girl chase you can now actually make it into a safety room which has a short cutscene of MC meeting a seemingly friendly female NPC before teleporting back into the main hall, I believe she appeared in a blog post as well.

Nothing new in the A version from last time. I'm unsure whether I like the new engine or not since it seems to have longer loading times and no actual full screen support (yet). I just hope this isn't how slow actual development is considering there's supposed to be 4 levels of this.
I think it's good to encourage devs to experiment with better engines. I love Zell, and I don't ever want his creativity to feel limited by the capabilities of his engine.
I actually hate the fact that he split FOBS into two parts, and I can only imagine the ideas he had to put on the cutting board because he couldn't do them.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I had to plug my controller in to start the game..

Has anyone actually made any progress in this game? i have no idea what buttons to push.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's literally just a scene-viewer ATM. No clue about the controller, mines always plugged in and I was able to "play" using keyboard inputs.

Zemsy

Reputation score
Btw just a warning that if you pay on fantia you have to pay extra for already released content

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm going to wait until if further along. No disrespect to Zell, but paying a few dollars for one animation a month isn't my idea of good spending.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Bumping the thread days later to point and jeer could probably be conceived as breaking rule 8... just saying.

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Always love the facial expressions in zell's games. Which reminds me that this scene is the first direct front view you've ever gotten on one of his protagonists 🧐

EvilClone

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone got the Demo version B to dowload?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Hopefully with Succubus Affection released, he can focus on his own projects. Progress has been rather slow on this in my opinion.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hopefully with Succubus Affection released, he can focus on his own projects. Progress has been rather slow on this in my opinion.
I don't think Succubus Affection has that much to do with the delays, but rather zell's efforts to move FOBS to a supported engine, since his current one is outdated and abandoned. From what I recall, he's currently tampering with PixelGame Maker MV, which is a good idea due to high support, but also risky since the engine is still in its infancy and thus prone to bugs and limitations. For now, he seems intent on porting the entire game to a better engine before making any further updates. And I, for one, can wait for him to do his thing. Considering his reluctancy to accept monetary support, I'm just grateful he's still so dedicated to his stuff.

TL;DR: progress is likey to remain slow for some time.