What's new

ACT Enty Fantia [Zell23] 『シロノヤカタ』/ Shiro no Yakata

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He The translator says “I’ll back away slowly for now...”
Context helps. (y)

Nothing new since 2019/11/29, 13:54.
I'd assume zell is still locked up in his basement, handcuffed to his work computer and fed a bowl of white rice a day.
He's probably aiming for an end-of-the year surprise. No point worrying about it either way, it's done when it's done™.

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd assume zell is still locked up in his basement, handcuffed to his work computer and fed a bowl of white rice a day.
So that's where the inspiration for the new fantia scene comes from. Although that guy is a bottomless pit of lewd creativity.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As far as I am aware, the demo is basically just a quick teaser if anything. There are no items and there's really no means of escaping monsters to any end. In fact, it just quickly loops back to the beginning if you are caught, so it's purpose is essentially a small demo for the sake of quick lewds.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you're reading this and are suffering from spoilers withdrawal, a few 'Shiro no Yakata' vids were released on a certain famous 18+ hub site.
Well, please don't share the links here. It takes some willpower to quit the vid halfway :cry:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems like progress on all of his projects all around have slowed significantly. Maybe he's working on another side project like that Alice in Wonderland game a few years back.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I think having his attention divided across three different games (Succubus Affection included since he does art for it) has been wearing him out.

According to his blog, Zell's also been fiddling about with extra mechanics like zooming functions and such. I don't want to say extra because google translate isn't exactly reliable.
But yeah, I'd think SnY is taking up a lot of his time since there's a lot of scripted events per enemy, built into the map itself. That means a lot of bug removing.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I think having his attention divided across three different games (Succubus Affection included since he does art for it) has been wearing him out.

According to his blog, Zell's also been fiddling about with extra mechanics like zooming functions and such. I don't want to say extra because google translate isn't exactly reliable.
But yeah, I'd think SnY is taking up a lot of his time since there's a lot of scripted events per enemy, built into the map itself. That means a lot of bug removing.
That's really the main problem with liking japanese devs. You can't really follow development that well.

Zemsy

Reputation score
Latest demo version for all who wants to try.

(had to change link at it didn't seem to work didn't notice it until now)
can you maybe upload these demos to a better file host? had to use a vpn to download this. (thanks for the download though)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
If anybody has it, let us know how much content was added since the last patch.

Even if you keep it as vague as "one monster, two new scenes" etc, I'd be super interested to know if it's worth buying or not.

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
If anybody has it, let us know how much content was added since the last patch.

Even if you keep it as vague as "one monster, two new scenes" etc, I'd be super interested to know if it's worth buying or not.
I've played it, in contrast to the older versions the new content is actually in version B, which runs on a different engine.
The new monster here is called "puppy" and was already seen in a blog post of his, it's got a hyper paizuri scene with infinite animation. It's a simple "don't get detected" scenario, so nothing too impressive or groundbreaking. (still very hot though...)

Additionally, during the pink girl chase you can now actually make it into a safety room which has a short cutscene of MC meeting a seemingly friendly female NPC before teleporting back into the main hall, I believe she appeared in a blog post as well.

Nothing new in the A version from last time. I'm unsure whether I like the new engine or not since it seems to have longer loading times and no actual full screen support (yet). I just hope this isn't how slow actual development is considering there's supposed to be 4 levels of this.

bluebird2221

Reputation score
I've played it, in contrast to the older versions the new content is actually in version B, which runs on a different engine.
The new monster here is called "puppy" and was already seen in a blog post of his, it's got a hyper paizuri scene with infinite animation. It's a simple "don't get detected" scenario, so nothing too impressive or groundbreaking. (still very hot though...)

Additionally, during the pink girl chase you can now actually make it into a safety room which has a short cutscene of MC meeting a seemingly friendly female NPC before teleporting back into the main hall, I believe she appeared in a blog post as well.

Nothing new in the A version from last time. I'm unsure whether I like the new engine or not since it seems to have longer loading times and no actual full screen support (yet). I just hope this isn't how slow actual development is considering there's supposed to be 4 levels of this.
Would you happen to have a download link?