What's new

ACT PUZ Shota [DottoruGames] 放課後の鬼ごっこ (RJ385039)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I really want to say tittymonster but... not that interested in boobjobs.

Narul

Reputation score
The Jiangshi all day! I love the look and curious what the scene is gonna be like!

Mick2000

Reputation score
I really want to say tittymonster but... not that interested in boobjobs.
opposite here, i want tittymonster EXACTLY because i expect boobjobs, hanako looks stacked there so i hope she give some (haven't played the game yet nor taste the demo so don't know)

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
game is good. some balance changes were made so you can't hide in the closet. as the night progresses im rushing around corridors looking for good items. i got jump scared afew times actually. all the ghosts work together really well

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Only into 2:00 a.m. thus far, but hiding in the bathroom stalls works like a charm. The sunhat woman hasn't spawned once since I started hiding, and the redlight-greenlight cop just spawns and does her thing, posing no threat as I'm not moving.

EDIT: looks like "Mary" and the girl in the red skirt hard-counter this at 3:00. Not sure if there's a tell on the latter, or if she just straight-up punishes you without warning.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The chinese hopping zombie can also sniff you if she goes past your portable hideout.

Overall here's what I've found for each of the girls in the order they show up too:
Painting- drops on you if you walk by her. I assume if you somehow dodge she will chase you
Statue - chases when you are not looking note: flashlight does not have to be on
Red Scissor lady- chases you if she finds you. Note says to to just run. IDK she completely ignores you if you hide while out of line of sight. She also seems to stop showing up once 3am rolls around.
Police girl (2am?) - directs traffic. Amusingly also stops the monsters (something mary doesn't... more on how bullshit she is later).
Shadow (3am) - Chases you and slows down when you are looking at her with flashlight on (easily the hardest chaser to avoid). I think you are supposed to hide to avoid it
Chinese Zombie (Jiangshi) (3am) - Chases you and will not stop. If you hide she will go past you then make a sniff sound and double back to get you. You have to use a sealing charm if she shows up that or run really well.
Hanako (3am) - The toilet ghost gets you.... if you hide in the toilet. I think she'll get you if you hide in a toilet for too long but she will also simply be present in the toilet (visible eyes peeping out) and will rape you if you try to use that hiding spot)
Mary (3am) - Announces herself and is literally a completely invisible character until she rapes you. Will name out random locations; the first one is usually not your location but will then just cut the shit and immediately start naming your exact location multiple times. If you are still in the location within a second of the announcement she will immediately rape your character. Fucking amazing loli right there. Change location immediately to avoid getting raped. The issue though is that hugging doors and staying near the stairs makes you a prime target for chaser characters.
Pianist (4am) - Plays the piano, hint says stop the piano. Listen to the music she plays (I think its beethoven) and track down where she is. The music is directional and she can hide in any room. Walk up to her piano and interact to mildy annoy her and make her go away. Fail to locate and stop her and she teleports you and rapes you.
Sunhat girl (4am) - Another chaser. Just dodge. Not sure if hiding works because fucking mary or pianist completely invalidates hiding at this point.

Overall I feel the game is too RNG. While some QA was done to make sure Police girl doesn't cause cheap hits. Mary unfortunately causes so many cheap hits its not even fair. Get chased by shadow and then duck into a room to try and avoid it? Ha ha NOPE Mary immediately calls out the room you are in and you take a hit. Staring at statue girl to avoid getting a rape? Mary calls out your location and forces you to move. Statue girl immediately gets you through the door since that doesn't count as seeing her. Pianist by her very nature drains your stamina to search for her (since you need to find her and find her quick). If chasers show up... you really don't have many options other than luck. The two item inventory limit consistently puts you in bad spots with the only saving grace being that heart recovery stuff is relatively common and you can go from 1 hp at the end of the hour to full 3 the next if RNG smiles on you. Otherwise enjoy getting raped by the surprisingly creepily sexy mary or whatever else she funnels into
you.

Last edited:

shinryu

Reputation score
The chinese hopping zombie can also sniff you if she goes past your portable hideout.

Overall here's what I've found for each of the girls in the order they show up too:
Painting- drops on you if you walk by her. I assume if you somehow dodge she will chase you
Statue - chases when you are not looking note: flashlight does not have to be on
Red Scissor lady- chases you if she finds you. Note says to to just run. IDK she completely ignores you if you hide while out of line of sight. She also seems to stop showing up once 3am rolls around.
Police girl (2am?) - directs traffic. Amusingly also stops the monsters (something mary doesn't... more on how bullshit she is later).
Shadow (3am) - Chases you and slows down when you are looking at her with flashlight on (easily the hardest chaser to avoid). I think you are supposed to hide to avoid it
Chinese Zombie (Jiangshi) (3am) - Chases you and will not stop. If you hide she will go past you then make a sniff sound and double back to get you. You have to use a sealing charm if she shows up that or run really well.
Hanako (3am) - The toilet ghost gets you.... if you hide in the toilet. I think she'll get you if you hide in a toilet for too long but she will also simply be present in the toilet (visible eyes peeping out) and will rape you if you try to use that hiding spot)
Mary (3am) - Announces herself and is literally a completely invisible character until she rapes you. Will name out random locations; the first one is usually not your location but will then just cut the shit and immediately start naming your exact location multiple times. If you are still in the location within a second of the announcement she will immediately rape your character. Fucking amazing loli right there. Change location immediately to avoid getting raped. The issue though is that hugging doors and staying near the stairs makes you a prime target for chaser characters.
Pianist (4am) - Plays the piano, hint says stop the piano. Listen to the music she plays (I think its beethoven) and track down where she is. The music is directional and she can hide in any room. Walk up to her piano and interact to mildy annoy her and make her go away. Fail to locate and stop her and she teleports you and rapes you.
Sunhat girl (4am) - Another chaser. Just dodge. Not sure if hiding works because fucking mary or pianist completely invalidates hiding at this point.

Overall I feel the game is too RNG. While some QA was done to make sure Police girl doesn't cause cheap hits. Mary unfortunately causes so many cheap hits its not even fair. Get chased by shadow and then duck into a room to try and avoid it? Ha ha NOPE Mary immediately calls out the room you are in and you take a hit. Staring at statue girl to avoid getting a rape? Mary calls out your location and forces you to move. Statue girl immediately gets you through the door since that doesn't count as seeing her. Pianist by her very nature drains your stamina to search for her (since you need to find her and find her quick). If chasers show up... you really don't have many options other than luck. The two item inventory limit consistently puts you in bad spots with the only saving grace being that heart recovery stuff is relatively common and you can go from 1 hp at the end of the hour to full 3 the next if RNG smiles on you. Otherwise enjoy getting raped by the surprisingly creepily sexy mary or whatever else she funnels into
you.
sunhat hiding doesn't work cause her being around the place you hide causes your character to get aroused to the point he leaves his hiding spot

Narul

Reputation score
I was excited for this game and I've gotten to 3AM so far and It's been great! The Jiangshi was something I was looking forward too and it did not disappoint. The more ghost there is the more fun and challenging it gets too!

Kloggmonkey

Reputation score
Man, I've never been so excited and then so let down in such a quick timespan. A game with excellent sprite-work AND Hasshakusama as one of the enemies? Shit, where do I sign up? Oh wait, Hasshakusama is paizuri-only? FUCK

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man, I've never been so excited and then so let down in such a quick timespan. A game with excellent sprite-work AND Hasshakusama as one of the enemies? Shit, where do I sign up? Oh wait, Hasshakusama is paizuri-only? FUCK
At least you got a titfuck, all I got was a handjob.

Oh well, the Jiang shi, piano girl, and scissor woman are all pretty good. Shadow, hanakao 2 and angel and painting are all nice too.

Always carry time stop. Have two of them? Even better. Time stop can hard counter Mary if she announces she's in the room with you and you can't make it to a door for whatever reason. Also let's you catch your breath if you're hunting for the piano girl and a chaser shows up. Avoid standing by doorways for too long. Sometimes an enemy will be just on the other side of a door. I hung around a classroom door or staircase while Mary was chasing me so I'd be ready to move to the next room, when suddenly a shadow or tall lady would open the door and get me.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

you.

To add onto your observations:
If you have multiple threats attacking you at once, getting raped by one of them will clear out all the threats. so if you are on the verge of being raped by Mary, but the Pianist is about to end her song, and the shadow girl is hot on your heels, getting raped by one of them will cause all of them to disappear.

Items seem to be a mixture of pre-set and random. I've noticed that some health recovery milk will always spawn in the 1F hallway drawer next to the men's bathroom, and on the 1F hallway floor between the doors of Class 1A. Similarly, the stopwatch items around 4am started appearing in the same spot every time I replayed the level (I think the 2F Science Lab) .

I'm not so sure about the milk being relatively common, at least when you're at 5 am. Once I hit 5 am, only two immediately spawned in the aforementioned 1F locations. They also began spawning a ton of battery items instead. Then around 5:45 or so, one more milk spawned for me.

At 1 am and 2 am, the game is completely trivial because there are no enemies that can force you out of hiding. Given that almost no healing items spawn by 4 am and 5 am, I just kept two milk in my inventory, hid in the bathroom for two hours, then started actually playing the game at 3 am.

I took a pretty bruteforce way to beat the game; I accepted that Mary and the Pianist were bullshit, so I just stacked up on heals and if I saw that both of them and a chaser were live, I would hide in a closet to run the time out as much as possible, until one of them got me.

There are two endings to the game. If you choose one, you have to beat the game again to choose the other.

Mick2000

Reputation score
the game was rather enjoyable, but some mechanic is just plain bullshit.
Mary just suddenly spawn right at you and raping you if you're not get the fuck out of your position in span of 1 full second. on the other hand, the pianist is hard to track, you enter a room and the sound getting harder but she's not there, changing floor make the sound go higher or lower but hardly help either.
by the 5:00 AM everyone start on to your dicks, the pianist will playing non stop, mary keep spawning in every chance which is the combination of bullshit. i have to brute force my way too by stacking milk bottle to survive.

i decided to pick leave ending, want to see the other one but tired to do all those shit again. why they need to reset your progress if you pick an ending tho, just hang it right before making choices and only reset if the player decided to do new game

also i need to shoutout to dev about how small the entire game file is. like it's only 30mb for everything? geez

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
decided to play back for the other endings, now it's complete
Screenshot (4).png
ending 1: you escaped, you bring the panty to your friend but little shit don't believe in you, you decided to return to the building but no response from Hanako or any other ghost so you decided to left a gift of bouquet for Hanako (names written as you can see)
ending 2: you stay, Hanako play with you and you never return home, report from news saying missing child and still not found, poster of yourself has been made as you can see
unlike my 1st gameplay, my 2nd gameplay was much easier, probbaly due to fact that i already know how to deal with every single one of them, here some tips:
-Weeping Angel (Angel Statue): she will move when you don't see her but when she's nearby you can hear heartbeat and as you getting closer it's getting harder. it's possible to hide away from her but it's also possible to repel her simply by looking at her straight in the eye for some time and eventually she vanished
-Painting Girl: the most easiest, just don't pass by her, sometime if you go away she won't appear in the same place again
-Kuchisake-onna (Woman with mask): will chase you down non-stop, just try lose her or hide away, she's not as sharp as her scissor
-Hasshaku-sama (Tall lady): one of the hardest, even if you hide there's chance she can find you, just run away as far as you can from the spot
-Mary: she will declare her position 3 times, first 2 is random, may be far or close to you, but the final 3rd she will spawn right at your position so when it's time for her 3rd call prepare yourself to leave wherever you are at the moment and wait for her to go away. tricky but easy
-Police woman: Red light Green light, you know the rules
-Jiangshi (chinese zombie): the most hard to lose, she will follow you and catch up to you, even if you hide she gonna pass by a little and start sniff your smell so run by then. if you can find talisman use it on her and she will be completely neutralized so make sure to have talisman or remember where you left one
-Shadow (on the floor): will chase you down and will stay longer if you decided to hide, it's possible to repel her away by pointing your flashlight on it, take some distance and light her up and she will disappear
-Pianist: got me hard on my 1st gameplay until i realized the game sets the BGM to 50% by default so set yours to 100% to fight this one, also use headset that have surround system. you need to find her and interrupt her music or else if you take it too long she will teleport to you wherever you are and rape you on the spot. if you're on the same floor as her the piano sound can be heard from your left or right ear which allow you to locate her position exactly, if the sound is not surround then you're not on the right floor
-Hanako: she camping at any toilet by 5AM so don't use any toilet as your hiding spot like at all she will camping randomly, whether the toilet or lockers so you either gotta chance it or completely avoid to hiding at all, use time stop or cardbox instead

Last edited:

shinryu

Reputation score
decided to play back for the other endings, now it's complete
View attachment 44014
ending 1: you escaped, you bring the panty to your friend but little shit don't believe in you, you decided to return to the building but no response from Hanako or any other ghost so you decided to left a gift of bouquet for Hanako (names written as you can see)
ending 2: you stay, Hanako play with you and you never return home, report from news saying missing child and still not found, poster of yourself has been made as you can see
unlike my 1st gameplay, my 2nd gameplay was much easier, probbaly due to fact that i already know how to deal with every single one of them, here some tips:
-Weeping Angel (Angel Statue): she will move when you don't see her but when she's nearby you can hear heartbeat and as you getting closer it's getting harder. it's possible to hide away from her but it's also possible to repel her simply by looking at her straight in the eye for some time and eventually she vanished
-Painting Girl: the most easiest, just don't pass by her, sometime if you go away she won't appear in the same place again
-Kuchisake-onna (Woman with mask): will chase you down non-stop, just try lose her or hide away, she's not as sharp as her scissor
-Hasshaku-sama (Tall lady): one of the hardest, even if you hide there's chance she can find you, just run away as far as you can from the spot
-Mary: she will declare her position 3 times, first 2 is random, may be far or close to you, but the final 3rd she will spawn right at your position so when it's time for her 3rd call prepare yourself to leave wherever you are at the moment and wait for her to go away. tricky but easy
-Police woman: Red light Green light, you know the rules
-Jiangshi (chinese zombie): the most hard to lose, she will follow you and catch up to you, even if you hide she gonna pass by a little and start sniff your smell so run by then. if you can find talisman use it on her and she will be completely neutralized so make sure to have talisman or remember where you left one
-Shadow (on the floor): will chase you down and will stay longer if you decided to hide, it's possible to repel her away by pointing your flashlight on it, take some distance and light her up and she will disappear
-Pianist: got me hard on my 1st gameplay until i realized the game sets the BGM to 50% by default so set yours to 100% to fight this one, also use headset that have surround system. you need to find her and interrupt her music or else if you take it too long she will teleport to you wherever you are and rape you on the spot. if you're on the same floor as her the piano sound can be heard from your left or right ear which allow you to locate her position exactly, if the sound is not surround then you're not on the right floor
-Hanako: she camping at any toilet by 5AM so don't use any toilet as your hiding spot like at all
hanako is also in the lockers

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Oh man def love me some horror and sprite!
Sort of emily want to play gamestyle, short and sweet.

Just as the reply above stated, after 4am ,I pretty much just stay at 1st floor for the heals , and maybe run around 2nd and 3rd when you need some other stuff,
hanako seems to be random? or accumulative ? aside from she auto rape me when i hid too long , sometime i just bump into her when hiding and then sometimes nothing.

Great game nevertheless for the price, my wish is hoping for loop animation when you are cum at last life , makes the horror neverending rape even more scarier(zell23 mummy still one of my fav!)
Hell even just giving each girl 2-3 more animation or an endless custom mode would spice things up even more!

FULL SUPPORT! NEED MORE HORROR GENRE GAME LIKE THESE!!!

Mick2000

Reputation score
hanako is also in the lockers
oh is she now, guess that leave it to either relying on time stop or use cardboard box
Great game nevertheless for the price, my wish is hoping for loop animation when you are cum at last life , makes the horror neverending rape even more scarier(zell23 mummy still one of my fav!)
Hell even just giving each girl 2-3 more animation or an endless custom mode would spice things up even more!
this. THIS. i really wish this become a thing, at the very least please let us have full control of the animation on gallery, have them on full auto is kinda let down, you need to press them again to start the scene

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This is exactly the kind of shit I lurk this forum for. Good looking out, guys.