What's new

Dragon Ball? :D

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Dragon Ball? :D

Ahhh the magical Wal-Mart Bins. I remember scavenging inside those bins, searching for any gems, specifically a new game for my GBA SP. Sadly, half of the GBA boxes had been looted open..My sense of justice told me to report the incident...But My Common sense said "Get the hell away from the bin before you get your ass blamed!" so i walked away and tried to block it out of my mind.

OP
Roksys

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm reasonably certain I've never found anything good in those bins anyway. I generally try to avoid buying games from wal-mart though, so I don't really look.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I bet you could find evil genius in one of those bins, definantly worth ten bucks that is.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

My copy of Star Wars Battlefront 2 was scratched too badly to be played anymore, so i searched bargain bins in multiple walmarts till i finally found another copy in a bin over in Tennessee. Yay, i love battlefront~

DESU!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My copy of Star Wars Battlefront 2 was scratched too badly to be played anymore, so i searched bargain bins in multiple walmarts till i finally found another copy in a bin over in Tennessee. Yay, i love battlefront~
Frankly i much prefered the first Battlefront, even though i HATED that godamn geonosis level. Fuckin rollerkart things...

Last edited: