What's new

RPG Maker Dragon Throne chapter 1&2&3

Natali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MEET CHAPTER 3
Chapter 3 introduces some new elements. Some small corrections of chapter 1 and 2 has been made as well. If you want to see nudity - most likely to have to play through to chapter 3.

Any support of this project is appreciated.
please note :Start a new game/use provided saves. Don't use old saves

screens

game -

Last edited:

omgyourmom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sisters&Brothers episode 2 eng

downloading... does episode 2 cover episode 1 too or no?

OP
Natali

Natali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

of course it does. However, I order to avoid bugs. IF you play game before, don't use old saves.

Skelaturi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

have the bugs and spelling been solved? Like the pumpkin harvest and costle in 3th pic = castle. Side note +1 for you for not hiding newer versions behind the donation wall

OP
Natali

Natali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

have the bugs and spelling been solved? Like the pumpkin harvest and costle in 3th pic = castle. Side note +1 for you for not hiding newer versions behind the donation wall
I tried my best. But we aren't on the exam here.

OP
Natali

Natali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As it happens I have just found out that MV released 1.1 version. When I examine what is in there, I might update game later in new MV. However, not sure if it is worse to spend time for it right now.

Skelaturi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried my best. But we aren't on the exam here.
I know its not a exam, you could wish it was. Cause a 6/10 is still decent. But for gaming its either you do it good and people remember you for it or you have a bunch of typo's and bugs and people are like "nah game not worth it"

OP
Natali

Natali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know its not a exam, you could wish it was. Cause a 6/10 is still decent. But for gaming its either you do it good and people remember you for it or you have a bunch of typo's and bugs and people are like "nah game not worth it"
at least you aren't so critical.

OP
Natali

Natali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys I updated version. Take a look if you like.
I got some reports yesterday so I fixed those bugs. Now it should be much better.

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You Version 2a is buggy aso like 2.

In 2 I can play more (I can´t leave the inn after talking to Jordan) as 2a.

The audio files are missing. Day 2 in the city when you go east to the guard house he don´t find the audio.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tried the game, I was overall kind of underwhelmed. I'll give a short list of my issues, I could expand it if you would like.

Basically, I found the maps too big meaning there was a crazy amount of walking, and the 'quests' so far were just a matter of walking from point A to point B. Sex scenes were just thrown in randomly and have essentially nothing to do with your character's actions.

dd-209

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game breaks in part2, as going either north-east or north-west (market or pub) gives you the message that audio files are missing and the game freezes.

Really like the art for the older sister (Ann-something) :)

edit: just saw that's noted in the OP. Anyway seems interesting. I personally don't care about the spelling mistakes at this stage.

Last edited:

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I agree with the guy above, there are some serious issues with the game. The maps are big, but feel empty. The quests, at least in day 1 (I wasn't able to play more from day 2 because of that missing audio files bug), are way too simple and meaningless. You have no control over what's happening, it feels more like a visual novel so far. There is no depth with the various characters, they barely talk with each other. The 3D is decent, but there is a lot of room for improvement.
The one sex scene I encountered, with the maid at the beginning of day 2, was the most disappointing thing. It came out of nowhere and was short and unsatisfying... fitting for a first time, I guess :p

I'm hopeful for the game tho'. Just let us know when you clean out the bugs, so we could give the whole package a try.
And I suggest you find some beta testers, who can try the releases beforehand.

p.s. The bug I encountered was when you arrive at the city on day 2, after checking house 15, whatever direction I take (market, cemetery, etc...) I get the missing audio files message.

Last edited:

dd-209

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd add my voice to those saying that the maid scene is a bit too abrupt. It's cool that there's some teasing for it earlier on, but then when the sex actually happens it seems really mundane. I guess that's the point since she says she does it with the father all the time, but it makes for pretty boring sex.

OP
Natali

Natali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok. Thanks for some feedbacks. At least someone is telling me something.
Yes, I admit, missing audio unexceptable. I used the option exclude unused files. That is why audio is missing. I updated the game.

It is not that I don't have control. I just right now don't have much time to replay many times. That is why I need some testers and some help. But so far, noone wants to help me.

OP
Natali

Natali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You Version 2a is buggy aso like 2.

In 2 I can play more (I can´t leave the inn after talking to Jordan) as 2a.

The audio files are missing. Day 2 in the city when you go east to the guard house he don´t find the audio.
In that case I assume you used old saves. otherwise you could reach this moment in the game because of the issue with audio file.

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In that case I assume you used old saves. otherwise you could reach this moment in the game because of the issue with audio file.
2a is buggy without using saves because audio files are missing I wrote in 2 you can play more.

Maybe you have fixed something and have put new bugs into the Game !!!

I have played the Game 3 times from beginning. (1,2,2a).

Hope for the future in the next version is no save bug so you can use the save further for the next version.

Last edited:
OP
Natali

Natali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2a is buggy without using saves because audio files are missing I wrote in 2 you can play more.

Maybe you have fixed something and have put new bugs into the Game !!!

I have played the Game 3 times from beginning. (1,2,2a).

Hope for the future in the next version is no save bug so you can use the save further for the next version.
if the plugin for MV chapter selection works. It will be chapter selection from the beginning. So maybe I will be easier to keep bugs way.

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gotta agree, most of this game is just walking. Also the sex scenes are too short and unsatisfying...who wants to watch the sisters with other d-bags. To paraphrase Dave Chapelle, "If anyone's gonna be raping my sister, it's gonna be me!"

dd-209

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't be discouraged, I really like the western-style art. Maybe you could change the title to (Open Alpha) or something so everyone knows it's going to have a bunch of bugs. Remember that nobody reads OPs in threads (including me :p).