What's new

RPG Maker Dragon Throne chapter 1&2&3

Re: Dragon Throne

I updated the game enjoy.

Fighting system bug: despite having enough tp, cannot use the special.

I like the dog, cool edition. Nice graphics too, although during the maid blowjob, her hair goes through your body like you're a ghost.

Re: Dragon Throne chapter 1&2

Maybe it's a bit early to say, but it seems you are doing some events telltale way, this could ve an interesting way to give the player the possibility to choose some alternatives, but at the same time don't make the story too complex to manage.

Just played the new version and there's definitely some improvement.

I like your attempt at crafting an interesting story, it really caught my attention during ep2. The "meanwhile" moments were good, would like them even more if I can control the sisters during those scenes.
Speaking of scenes, the sex in the game is still very fast and seemingly out of nowhere. The maid bj was literally a couple of images thrown in the middle of nowhere. The lord scene as well - I like the idea of her having to deal with some influential pig, for the sake of keeping the business running, but how did that conversation moved from "you're like an uncle to me" to "suck my cock" in less than a minute? Would've been much better if there was some progress here.

The maps are still way too big with way too much walking. The corridor between the main hall and the kitchen, for example, is just a waste of time. You can easily add another door to the west corridor (if you're planing something for the guest room).

I also had some difficulties following the conversations. The colored text was rather confusing, at times I couldn't say who's talking. Add a name label during conversations. Or even better - a character icon, you have the 3d models, just render a portrait shot and you're done.

The whole thing still feels like a tease. And seeing how slow the progress is going, I can't really get excited.

It seemed that she already had used his body for obtaining favor, so this time the lord wanted something more, immediately, I don't think was so swift. I'm not sure if this was the normal behaviour of Addine or it's the influence of last months with the aunt that learned her to use her body to obtain things.

Got A question for these type of game how do you use cheatengine or is there some other hex editor for it?

Normally in rpg maker games if you search x you have to put in cheat engine 2*X+1 valour, but this game use the last version and do I don't know if it's still the way to do.

Not sure if you can use cheats in MV.

It's always possible to cheat, maybe in some case with more difficulty.
It seems in MV you have to search double valour in the process who uses more memory, and the memory's address continue to change so you needs to use an approach similar to ren'py games.

For the moment there isn't much that needs to cheat, maybe in future the combat will be expanded, but for now you have enough money for potions and with a bit of strategy you don't need to buy even one.

It is time to show a new pic.

SPOILER ALERT

Just played the new version and there's definitely some improvement.

I like your attempt at crafting an interesting story, it really caught my attention during ep2. The "meanwhile" moments were good, would like them even more if I can control the sisters during those scenes.
Speaking of scenes, the sex in the game is still very fast and seemingly out of nowhere. The maid bj was literally a couple of images thrown in the middle of nowhere. The lord scene as well - I like the idea of her having to deal with some influential pig, for the sake of keeping the business running, but how did that conversation moved from "you're like an uncle to me" to "suck my cock" in less than a minute? Would've been much better if there was some progress here.

The maps are still way too big with way too much walking. The corridor between the main hall and the kitchen, for example, is just a waste of time. You can easily add another door to the west corridor (if you're planing something for the guest room).

I also had some difficulties following the conversations. The colored text was rather confusing, at times I couldn't say who's talking. Add a name label during conversations. Or even better - a character icon, you have the 3d models, just render a portrait shot and you're done.

The whole thing still feels like a tease. And seeing how slow the progress is going, I can't really get excited.

Hi, Stoper message is exactly what i had in mind when i logged to give my feedback.

The maid scene was a bit weird, maybe a small transition from tell me about yourself and next thing she's sucking his dick.

/SPOILER

I can't complain about the other ones, straight to the good thing.
We can see the influence of Georges R R Martin everywhere, not only the story but also the scenes transitions, it speeds up the pace of the story, i like that.

The big issue here is the size of the castle and surroundings and the character walking pace.
Well, i can understand why you want a big castle but i can't help to think the game is so slow because of those huge useless things (corridors, hallways, empty fields ...)

It seems that chapter walking pace is a bit faster in chapter 2 but it's not enough.

I might be a bit harsh but i really like your story, it really feels like GOT with even more sex (i didn't think it was possible ;-)

Let's sum up

Scenario / script : Very good, i really like it, a few RPG have such an interesting scenario and only one H RPG i've tried so far (Bonehead, uncompleted as well )

H scenes : Very good models and scenes (the maid scene lacks of a transition )

Map design : not your strong point, it's nice but it's too big (MANY THANKS for the fast travel option in town through signs )

Walking speed : Even if the second chapter's walking speed sounds faster, it's still too slow, specially around the castle (specially when your near the stables and you got to come back to your room to get your armor and sword, seriously ? )
I noticed the dashing button make him go slower, like he's too fast and if you want to go slower, hold the shift button ... Seriously ?

Battle system : Well, it's not bad, it's not good either, so far, it's not as good as the average RPGmaker battle system but as your game is, for now, more adventure based, it's ok.

Linearity : Well, it is totally linear, no side quest, just one assignment to get the next one, it's a shame but regarding the walking speed issue, it's probably better.

Overall : I really like it, if you can boost the main character speed (x2 ) it would be awesome.
If it's possible, double the running speed and keep the shift button to slow him down as a for masochist players only use. ;-)

Keep up the good work and good luck. :)

Last edited:

I don't find the walking speed and the "big" map frustrating, but if you put synch monitor fps on and use the speed hack in cheat engine you can have speed even exaggerated.
Natali said that in next chapter sex scenes will be extended and with more background.
The story is a bit linear, but if you want to write a good story it's necessary that the main events cannot be changed, otherwise you would need too much time to create many branches.
In chapter 2 there is already a side quest and we already know that if we say to joran of Valeria or not the future is at least a bit different.

SPOILER ALERT

Hi, Stoper message is exactly what i had in mind when i logged to give my feedback.

The maid scene was a bit weird, maybe a small transition from tell me about yourself and next thing she's sucking his dick.

/SPOILER

We can see the influence of Georges R R Martin everywhere, not only the story but also the scenes transitions, it speeds up the pace of the story, i like that.

The big issue here is the size of the castle and surroundings and the character walking pace.
Well, i can understand why you want a big castle but i can't help to think the game is so slow because of those huge useless things (corridors, hallways, empty fields ...)

It seems that chapter walking pace is a bit faster in chapter 2 but it's not enough.

I might be a bit harsh but i really like your story, it really feels like GOT with even more sex (i didn't think it was possible ;-)

Let's sum up

Scenario / script : Very good, i really like it, a few RPG have such an interesting scenario and only one H RPG i've tried so far (Bonehead, uncompleted as well )

Map design : not your strong point, it's nice but it's too big (MANY THANKS for the fast travel option in town through signs )

Walking speed : Even if the second chapter's walking speed sounds faster, it's still too slow, specially around the castle (specially when your near the stables and you got to come back to your room to get your armor and sword, seriously ? )
I noticed the dashing button make him go slower, like he's too fast and if you want to go slower, hold the shift button ... Seriously ?

Battle system : Well, it's not bad, it's not good either, so far, it's not as good as the average RPGmaker battle system but as your game is, for now, more adventure based, it's ok.

Linearity : Well, it is totally linear, no side quest, just one assignment to get the next one, it's a shame but regarding the walking speed issue, it's probably better.

Overall : I really like it, if you can boost the main character speed (x2 ) it would be awesome.
If it's possible, double the running speed and keep the shift button to slow him down as a for masochist players only use. ;-)

I really like your Review. Combustion Man. I am the main logic tester on this Game. I helped to fix many of the bugs that still existed from the old version. I should be getting the chapter 3 alpha version, soon. I will take your thoughts into consideration when discussing the game with Natali. There is a plan for branching quests. But for now I hope you can see that, this is a good stepping stone, with this chapter.

seeing the new pics I think that maybe you have changed a bit the story respect the original Brother and sisters.

Yeah, it's changed a little bit. We're aiming to expand it in the next episode. There's a whole new game world to explore. Lot's of people going about their business, lots of events in game taking the story in new directions. We appreciate your thoughts.

SPOILER ALERT

/SPOILER

Let's sum up

When people are playing in such game as incest story (very popular game) They don't complain about size of the city and how much walking they need to do there. Siriously? But in this game somewhy it is a problem. And how much did you spend for walking? extra 30 sec?. And, in addition, are you asking to make charater to fly on the screen? What for?

When people are playing in such game as incest story (very popular game) They don't complain about size of the city and how much walking they need to do there. Siriously? But in this game somewhy it is a problem. And how much did you spend for walking? extra 30 sec?. And, in addition, are you asking to make charater to fly on the screen? What for?

The map is more logical and straightforward there, plus there is a map. I like the fast travel system in the last update, Natali should continue with that.

I think if we do have it, you will only be able to fast travel to places that you have previously visited or unlocked.

Merlik said:

Incest story, well, i tried it, scenes are good but except for that, there is no game, it's not even fun.
What does really popular means exactly ? Is it supposed to be a quality criteria ?
According to popular movies / tv shows / whatever, i would say it's exactly the opposite.

Darkmage said:
I really like your Review. Combustion Man. I am the main logic tester on this Game. I helped to fix many of the bugs that still existed from the old version. I should be getting the chapter 3 alpha version, soon. I will take your thoughts into consideration when discussing the game with Natali. There is a plan for branching quests. But for now I hope you can see that, this is a good stepping stone, with this chapter.

Thanks, glad you got my review right, i really like your game, i know it's a huge work even if i didn't try to make one myself; not that i don't have enough ideas, just the opposite but programming isn't my thing; but i would enjoy it more if it gets closer to perfection ;-)

I'm glad to hear you really plan to develop the story, even if it means we'll have to be patient, patience is a virtue. ;-)

Good to know how much Natali wants to do, I'm sorry that i couldn't have the time to help her, other than support on patreon, but I appreciate her work.
Branching is good, but it's good to do attention how much, people will judge each road, if each choices open new possibilities there is the risk that the game became very complex and time consuming for each chapter and became complicate to give good background and space to each choices, but I'm sure Natali will do a good work in any case.

Back