What's new

RPG Maker Dragon Throne chapter 1&2&3

Re: Dragon Throne chapter 1&2

It seems that one of the 2 women, cited in the game but missing for now will do her entry, or at least so seem, because Natali asked to vote on what character use for an adult scene and one choice is that.

I gave this a try.

I like the looks of the female characters. I also like the story (what little of it is known so far).

One thing I didn't like is that many NPCs just ignore you. Would be nice if there was some reaction when you try talking to them, even if it is something like "The man ignores you." or "The two women are busy talking to each other and compeltely ignore you."

Suggestions:
- when you pick up your sword before going to town equip it automatically
- rename the "powerful kick" skill to something else, because the current name doesn't fit. It's supposed to be a kick, yet it requires that you have a sword equipped. You could call it - for example - V-cut (based on the animation used for it).

Everything else was said already.

I think that Natali already is thinking of an auto equip (or a note to remember to equip the weapons).
For powerful kick I'm not sure, he had been created when in the original Jonathan fought without a sword, I don't know if now is thought how a move with the sword or simply there is a bug that when you have'nt something equipped the move isn't possible.
If it's a kick Jonathan had to do it aven without sword otherwise it's better to change name.
In any case it's not a great bug, if combat begin to be more articulate surely Natali will correct it.

From the last pics chapter 3 seems it will be very good and probably seems she will adjust something even in chapter 2.

Some screens from future upcoming chapter.

The images are good, we will see how the next chapter will go, Addine seem to be in trouble, but Valeria seems in worst situation, but only the next chapter could be, I'm not sure if the pic of valeria is with drak, and if in his pic drak is slapping Valeria.

I thought that the game could have moments in which the player used the sisters, but I didn't expect Addine the complete protagonist in a chapter, we will see what will happen.

The "giant" in the picture doesn't seem much human, the world seems to have more strange things I thought.

The biography of people is a good way to know the characters.

Hi,

I didn't try the last version, i really liked the prologue + first chapter i'm afraid to be disappointed, specially having to start from the beginning again.

As i'm sure you test your game somewhat, isn't it possible to add saves from each chapter each time you release a new one, according saves won't be compatible either in the future ?

Maybe i'll just be patient and wait for a year or so until the whole game is released. ;-)

Still some days and we will see how the story will continue.

Chapter 3 is out now. I hope you like what you see. And please leave a comment.

Chapter 3 is better than the first 2, if those would be at the same level this would be already a great game, but it's noteworthy how the author improved and chapter 3 deserves much to be played.
I don't want to comment too much before the game become public, but for who will play:
The game needs to be played from the beginning, probably for the last time.
The story is a bit different from precedent versions and in the first 2 chapters there is lesser sex scenes, but in chapter 3 the scenes are more numerous and long and in this chapter you begin to understand what the author wants to do.

Re: Dragon Throne chapter 1&2&3

It is time to give the audience a new chapter.

Not bad, not bad at all.

It is strange that noone comments.

I like how the game is shaping up. The new mechanics work really well and the story is moving in a good pace.
So sad about Marek, really liked the dynamic between him and Addine. She fucked up that silly murder attempt. Looking forward to see how is she going to manage the consequences. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be the usual blackmail and abuse scenario, with her being surrounded by assholes.

some of your animations are outstanding(in the 3rd chapter atleast), i aint seen any this good in other maker games :D

I will now give my opinion I would like to know how much agree and who don't.
First for all we have to remember that this is a game done by one person without a great budget, so some things could be better, but there isn't the possibility, and what someone can think that are a couple days of work more in reality could be much more fatigue.
The real weak point of chapter 3 are the first 2 chapters, they could be better and miss a bit of things, it is also evident that Natali changed some ideas and only with chapter 3 the story is completely clear in her head, but each of us haveseen tv series that became great after some episodes, so after 2 or chapters of this level none will remember the weaker starting.
The combat is well done, not too easy not too much grinding, but I will wait the next chapters to see if all is balanced well.
The story is well written, so the dialogues, and this even if the english could be better, it's incredible that I have liked more than other game where the grammar is more correct.
The dialogue are long, but not boring, on the contrary make the scene more realistic and pleasant, putting important information, the scene with Valeria and the Father when they speak so much on thor, but I could give much examples, nearly in all the game.
If I want to find at any cost a weak point in chapter 3 is that the level is so high that what it's not at that level seem weaker.
The sex scenes are well constructed, Natali has chosen the right arguments, time and situation but miss that quid more that it's in the other scenes.
In Josephine's scene is a beautiful idea to remember that they were already lover and known each other, but it would have better some verbal crossfire and some reference more.
The scene of Alak and Addine justify what the Dalaster do at the end, but if you showed more of that sexual behaviour of Alak with her we wouldn't have justified her at the end but felt the rage mount on her in the sex scene.
Marek has 2 sex scenes (because they don't feel a big split in 2), in the first if Addine would have begin an handjob, ending with more teasing the first part would have seemed more complete and the second part she could have provoked more him, asking if he has had better and remember also at the end of all that this would be the last time of them together if he don't resolve the situation, even if this would break her hearth.
Those scenes are anyway already good and if Natali would say that with her time she had to dedicate less time on some parts I think she did the right thing to dedicate more time on the story part.
If chapter 4 will be at this level, even without an improvement, I will be very happy.

Last edited:

Chapter 3

BUG: Lvl 1 Max Hp 401 to Lvl 2 Max Hp 318

I'm pretty sure it's a bug. Levling up never should make one weaker.

Having as mush support as this game has - is an insult for the developer and any intention to make a good game.

Majority saying that overall the game is good but in the same time they don't think it worth even 1 dollar.

I would advice to consider to stop develop this game and switch to develop something what people are willing to support, fuck, incest, some stupid dumb game and etc. With your art you should be able to get better patreon campaign than this one.

I just simply doubt that this game has enough resources to progress. And I also simply do not see where Natali should take her motivation to continue.

Back