What's new

Dread Beginnings (Guan Yu, Mamono Assault Force, xivvix) GMed by Termite

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Dread Beginnings (Guan Yu, Mamono Assault Force, xivvix) GMed by Termite

Stepping forward quickly, Anael followed her mistress' commands without question. She leaned up against the wall, her large breasts pressing against the rough cold stone and sending tingles through her sensitive skin. Even though she was facing the wall, she could feel Isabell staring at her completely exposed rear as she bent over lewdly, blushing furiously at the thought the demon enjoying her discomfort. 'How did I become the one to receive punishment' she though, fuming as she felt the cold dungeon air blow across her bare skin.

As soon as the shackles snapped shut, Anael instinctively tried to pull her arms away, testing the restraints and finding no give. Immediately recalling her time in captivity, being subjected to numerous, varying, and often sexual tortures, the angel began to shiver uncontrollably. Her heart began to pound and her breaths came more raggedly. Yet still she didn't complain or ask for release. Anael was too disciplined and proud for that. But underneath that pride and discipline lurked enjoyment, for the angel's torments had bred a lust for being dominated within her. Licking her lips, Anael quietly asked Lieze, "Is this to your liking, my Lady?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing Anael's reaction to being chained, Isabell began to tremble in rage. 'SHE'S EVEN ENJOYING IT!' she wanted to scream. "I wanna kill her!"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Quiet now, Isabell. Everything in due time." Lieze quickly shut down any further speech from the demon guard as she looked over the results of her shackle usage. It was once again a desired level of humiliation, but this was not going to be fun and games except maybe to herself. It appeared that there was some liking about the situation in Anael, but that would be corrected soon enough as the little mistress went to look over the tools in the back. It did not take long for her to find a suitable whip for the job ahead, a thing that was not overly long but still had enough lenght to do some things that would be required of it in a few minutes.

Without any real warning to the angel, Lieze's lash struck across her exposed butt, then moved up to hit her in the back. "There were some things I didn't like hearing up there..." she uttered, only giving a brief few seconds for Anael before breaking into a fit of about two dozen quick and harsh lashes, the need to hurt something taking over. There was no real aiming involved there, so the hits went all over the angel's backside, most likely hitting her in the back, butt, lower legs and wings in some pattern that the Lady did not determine among her rising anger beating. The whole concept of this servant mentioning something about leaving had managed to rile her up, and now there was no going back. When the relentless barrage had been unleashed, she quickly hopped onto Anael's back, the bent-over position allowing her to stay mounted somehow as she secured the position by wrapping her legs around the servant's midsection. Before there was any say against the action, the whip was already coiled around the angel's neck, and Lieze pulled back on it harshly to bend the servant backwards and choke her at the same time. "Next time... I hear you talking about leaving... even in the slightest playful tone... I won't be this kind..." the lady almost growled in her servant's ear as she pulled back harder and harder, the look in her eyes promising the fires of hell and worse as she leaned over to look at suffocating servant from over their shoulder. "Pledge or no... you are MINE... am I making myself clear?" Lieze asked, expecting the answer rather quickly.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Anael flinched at Lieze's tone when she ordered the waiting succubus to keep quiet. Even if a part of he was enjoying being restrained, the angel was still trembling in fear at her mistress' anger. Waiting quietly, Anael drew in strained breaths as Lieze stepped away, the Lady's absence making the anticipation torturous.

The real torture, though was to come. Anael cried out in pain and surprise as the whip snapped against her butt and back. Her tail, which had been swishing back and forth as usual, suddenly shot straight out at the first hit, then coiled up between her butt cheeks, over her crotch and up against her stomach at the second. "M-mistress, I meant no..." she began, realizing the source of Lieze's anger, but was cut short by the furious rain of blows across her back. Each strike bought out another cry of pain from the previously calm and proud angel, now reduced to a shivering mess. "P-please, mistress!" she stuttered, only to be cut short by another lash.

Liezelotte's sudden jump onto Anael's back brought a squeal of fear from the angel. This too was cut short by the whip wrapping around her neck. As her head was pulled back, her eyes opened wide in fear and she choked and squirmed uncontrollably. When Liezelotte finally relented to allow the angel to reply to her question, Anael wasted no time, uttering a quick, choked, "Y-yes, Mistress!" She coughed twice then continued, "I would never leave you, my Lady. I am yours, I swear it!"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Isabell saw Liezelotte get the whip, and she knew what she'd have to suffer watching. The whipping began, and Isabell's hands went to cover over her crotch plate. A throbbing erection grew in full at the scene, and Isabell suffered her persistent jealousy, only able to keep quiet due to the small promise that she would be punished too, in due time. She was turned on only by the act of seeing her mistress do such lewd things. Anael's lewd body helped, but what really set her off was the arousal of wishing to replace the angel. Aroused and jealous, forced to stay where she was, Isabell quivered as her knees buckled. This was a torture of it's own.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Still holding onto her whip, Liezelotte listened to what this tormented wretch had to say. In the end, she was satisfied with the reply. Tugging back on the whip one last time, she pulled hard enough on it to almost bring unconsciousness to the captive angel before leting go and hopping back to the ground and onto her own two feet. "Good, you still have your reason about you. But that was still not enough." the mistress commented at the sight of the lashed servant's backside. No, there was still need for something more, and a decent enough idea struck her then. "Alright, Isabell. Ravage her as much as you want." she then instructed the yet unpunished demoness, pointing the whip at Anael's exposed ass and womanhood.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Gurgling as Lieze pulled back on the whip for an extended period, Anael's eyes began to roll back in head until she was finally released and allowed to breathe. Stunned by the sudden asphyxiation, Anael barely even acknowledged Lieze's comment after the demoness jumped off her back. She coughed again, then gasped as she heard Liezelotte's command to Isabell. To be punished so sadistically by her mistress, then left to suffer the degradations of the succubus' lusts was almost too much, and the angel almost broke down and begged for mercy. After what she had just experienced, however, Anael was not about to do anything that might anger Lady Liezelotte even further. Choking back a sob, the angel pressed her forehead against the cold stone wall and held her rear high as she waited for what Isabell would choose to do to her.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing Liezelotte hop off Anael was a relief to Isabell's heart on it's own. In her mind, she wished that Liezelotte would punish her the same when her turn came, but for now... Her ears perked up at her mistress' order. Anael's punishment would continue, but now Isabell's throbbing erection would be addressed. Ravish her, Isabell was told, and the demoness grit her teeth as Anael lifted her ass, seeing that as a taunt from the angel. "How wet you are..." Isabell growled, slipping out of her armor, the thick plates clanging on the ground as she threw them off. "All of that punishment... I hope you enjoyed it..." Isabell huffed. "BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!" Isabell snapped.

Striding up to Anael, the blond demon was completely nude. Her long, thick cock, larger than any human's due to her demonic nature, throbbed as the demoness roughly gripped Anael's ass, lifting one hand to slap Anael across her tan ass hard, harming her already sore skin. "You enjoyed my lady's attention so much, and you didn't deserve to even be glanced at by her! I'm now going to give you a punishment you will not enjoy!" Isabell shouted, before leaning over Anael and roughly grabbing her breasts, pulling on the tips of her nipples enough to cause her pain. Meanwhile, she lined herself up, allowing her to feel Isabell's tip of her larger cock against the rim of her anal entry. "I hate you, you damn harpy!" Isabell poured her heart out, before bringing her hips back, and slamming them forward, driving her cock in to the hilt in one fell swoop, screaming the whole while as she impaled the angel's ass.

Once she was inside, she showed no hesitation, proceeding to use all her force to abuse Anael's ass, pulling back and forth to slap her ass with her hips, grunting with each forward thrust.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Pressing up against the stone wall while waiting for Isabell's attention, Anael offered the succubus' angered pronouncements no reply. For Isabell, suffering at the hands of Liezelotte was a joy, no matter how painful or potentially fatal the tortures were. To Anael though, it was merely a set of trials she must endure to keep herself alive. She almost laughed at the idea she had enjoyed and even stolen the punishment from the succubus, though at some level, it was true.

A whimper followed the sound of Isabell's palm slapping against Anael's bared and raised ass, the angel chiding herself for allowing her mask of indifference to crack. As Isabell leaned over her, Anael could the succubus' member pressing up against her rear, it's thick, hot weight throbbing against her sensitive skin. When the demoness began to pull on her nipples, Anael cried out in shock, both in pain and pleasure, waves of stimulation passing through her sensitive breasts. Electric ripples sped up and down her body, making her knees quake and her breathing to come in ragged gasps. The angel's tail, coiled up tight against her private areas, suddenly relaxed, the sinuous length falling lazily against the stone floor, no longer offering her any protection.

Despite her repeated jabs and taunts, Isabell's angry expression still caused a bit of surprise to the angel, and she turned to look back just as the demoness reared herself back to strike. As the succubus' cock jammed into her, Anael stiffened, her eyes widening in pain as her ass was stretched to make way for Isabell. Her eyes narrowed as Isabell pulled out, the angel gritting her teeth and whimpering slightly. It didn't take long for the succubus to thrust back in again, though, and Anael barely had time to breath in before she was forced to grunt in discomfort at the intrusion. As Isabell began to pull in and out, regularly and forcefully, Anael could only brace herself against the wall, grunting along with the succubus while looking back pathetically as she was reduced to a toy for the angry demoness.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Good girl." Lieze uttered as she saw Isabell follow her orders accordingly. While she was supervising the action properly, the Lady wanted to not just stand there. Going briefly over to the back, she got herself a chair to sit on. Scrutinising the ongoing rape from her plain seat, the mistress of the house occasionally lashed at the scene of fucking with her whip, hitting both of the servants once in a while when it began to look too monotonous.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anael's reaction to Isabell grabbing her breasts caught Isabell's interest. "Oh? Have I found a weakpoint? Your ass loosens up when I toy with these." Isabell noted, giving Anael's breasts another group, thriving on that pathetic look that the fallen angel was giving back to her. In her mind, she thought Anael was learning her lesson, and that she'd allow Isabell to monopolize Liezelotte's attention all to herself. If she fucked the angel enough into submission, the angel will remain back like a good dog and allow Isabell to always be the only one by Liezelotte's side. Maybe, Isabell wondered, just maybe Liezelotte will get lonely and see Isabell as a love interest~

Then, a whip came from Liezelotte as Isabell cried out orgasmically. "My Lady~" Isabell moaned from the whip, fucking herself into Anael with more zeal, and groping her breasts with more enthusiasm, pulling on her nipples using her fingers. Then, she looked back to Anael and blushed angrily. "I-I wasn't moaning because your ass feels good or anything!" she shouted. "W-who could... Feel good fucking a filthy asshole like your's!" she demanded.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

When Isabell began to play with her breasts more, Anael's grunts began to turn to tortured moans. "N-no, no," the angel stuttered, desperately trying to protect her pride despite the debasement she was being forced into. She tried to shake her head no to the succubus' taunt, to hang her head in shame or to look away to avoid having to face what was happening to her, but it was impossible. Every thrust pressed Anael further against the rough stone wall, keeping her pained expression facing her persecutor. Every time her breasts were kneeded, every time her nipples were pulled brought forth another whimper of pleasure from the angel, putting a lie to her desperate denial of Isabell's claims of her enjoyment.

Having almost forgotten her mistress' sadistic observation, Anael cried out when the whip snapped against her again. Shutting her eyes tightly, she tried to shut out the torture, trying to will herself out of her degradation, but Isabell was enjoying the situation too much to allow that. The demoness' eager thrusts were punctuated by her gropes and taunts. "Not... filthy," Anael managed to gasp in between grunts, shuddering in pleasure from the attention to her sensitive breasts while squirming from the discomforting pressure inside her.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anael kept giving Isabell that expression of pleasure, and it eventually started to get to the blond demon. "Stop looking like that!" Isabell demanded. "You stubborn imp! Stop pretending as if you're enjoying this! Grrrr!" Isabell growled, fucking Anael harder. Frustrated, getting desperate, Isabell's moans grew louder, and she found her sexuality beginning to surrender to how good Anael's ass felt. "Only you... Only someone like you could enjoy getting fucked like this!" Isabell shouted, trying to molest Anael's breasts more, pulling on her sensitive nipples, having no idea that that was only turning her on more. "Damn you...!" Isabell growled, her breasts pressing against Anael's back as she leaned forward, thrusting wildly, hilting herself into Anael's anal ring over and over until she finally slammed herself in, cumming into the angel's rectum and moaning loudly as she squirted her load inside. Liezelotte would get a really good view of Isabell's cock throbbing, and pumping her demonic seed into the angel's ass.

After the orgasmic high went away, Isabell panted before slowly drawing herself out. "I didn't cum because I enjoyed that or anything..." Isabell told Anael, sulking away, looking defeated.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

No matter how she tried to deny enjoying Isabell's treatment, Anael's reactions only served to convince the succubus that she was in bliss. Enraged, the demoness redoubled her efforts to humiliate the angel, unaware that it was working better than she expected. Feeling utterly disgraced, Anael shut her eyes and grit her teeth as Isabell thrust even deeper and faster, slamming into her ass each time. She couldn't help but moan louder and louder as her breasts were mauled, sending ever more intense waves of pleasure to collide with the stimulation from the succubus. No matter how much she wanted to cry out against Isabell's accusations, she could only brace herself for what she knew was coming.

Isabell's final thrust hammered into her, Anael began to groan. She could feel the throbbing rigid member spreading it's warmth inside of her. Her knees trembled from the sensation, and the angel began to shudder, her fists balling up against the restraints on the wall. It seemed to last forever, Anael breathing in ragged gasps and Isabell panting in exertion, until the demoness finally pulled herself out. The sudden void broke the last of the angel's resistance, and she sank to her knees, shivering as the thick warm seed seeped out of her and pooled between her legs. The demoness spat one last insult at her, to which the angel cringed, but she could find no words to reply. Anael merely knelt there, arms stretched tight against the clasps on the wall, trying to catch her breath while hanging her head.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Looking on at the scene that was unfolding before her eyes with a sadistic glee almost, Liezelotte didn't interrupt it further than merely lashing out with her whip once in a while. Eventually it got to a close though, all the random insults and belittlements culminating in a pool of sticky white stuff at Anael's feet. Maybe now she would have to deal with Isabell as the demoness had performed her task.

Again, the whip was put into good use as it lashed around Isabell's neck and used to pull her on down and off from Anael's violated form. Before there was any resistance, Lieze almost slammed her boot onto the servant's girl-penis, getting the thing under her foot and into control. "I really need to carry this with me all the time..." she thought as the whip retreated from the downed demoness. Coiling the weapon into a neat loop, the lady belted the thing before looking down on Isabell again. "Now WHAT I'm I going to do with you...?" she thought out loud.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Finding the whip around her throat, Isabell let out a choked cry of surprise as she turned, and fell to her knees before her mistress. She felt she could have broken away with her strength, but she'd do no such thing to upset her beloved mistress. Her mouth opened wide as she leaned back upon Liezelotte pressing her boot against her dick. It was truly a sensation given how sensitive it was after having been in Anael's ass until she came.

Once her neck was freed, Isabell looked up at her mistress longingly, giving her a lustful, wide smile as she leaned back and pushed her chest forward. "I'll suffer whatever humiliation you wish, my lady..." Isabell moaned, looking quite excited.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

There appeared to be a slight degree of boldness in Isabell. Still, it did not matter to Lieze, who was actually still slightly unsure as the which way this thing should go. "Hmm, really? We'll just have to find out then..." she told the demoness, her leg moving away from the member to briefly push against their boob and get the servant down onto her back properly. The lady herself followed soon after, sitting squarely onto the other's lap with the erect tool now resting quite obviously against the fabric of her panties. It was not something that Isabell could see under the big skirt that was between her eyes and the point of contact, but she could most definately feel it as Lieze added further kink into the event by grinding herself against the deek. "Are you sure?" the small-statured girl asked then, further emphasizing her question with a double pinch and tug upwards at the servant's nipples that were there and quite blatantly begging for attention. With that and some squishing about on the things here and there, she would look how this servant fared.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She expected whipping, she expected pain, she expected humiliation, but this she did not expect. Isabell let out a small grunt as she was given a boot to her breast, and laid out on the cold floor. She could only see herself being stepped on, but her heart skipped a beat, and Liezelotte could see Isabell's shock when she saw her mistress suddenly straddling her. "Mistress!?" Isabell exclaimed. If Liezelotte intended to catch her servant knight off guard, then she was successful. "No...! Wait, mistress, I'm not-!" she was about to say she wasn't worthy, before her mistress began to grind. The high quality fabric of her panties rubbing against Isabell's sensitive cock, a barrier just between her beloved mistress' pussy and her own crude organ of pleasure, was a sensation made much more intense due to her cock having endured Anael's tight rectum. As such, all Isabell could do was react. Her mouth open wide, and her eyes wide open, staring at the ceiling. The mixture of disbelief that this was happening combined with how much she selfishly enjoyed this made her mind go blank.

In the end, it was a torture to know that what had been inside the impish angel's ass, was now rubbing so intimately along her mistress' panties. To think that such a filthy thing was touching her beloved was a torture of it's own. "S-stop, mistress!" she managed to plead, before giving out a cry of pleasure as her nipples were snared and pulled, her fat round globes stretching as she pulled. It felt so good, all of it. The sensation alone was enough to break her mind, but feeling her beloved master's eyes staring at her, she felt as if her eyes ran daggers through her soul, and shattered Isabell with ease. "So good..." Isabell moaned. Drool ran down her cheek, and she began to cry tears that came forth from a mixture of happiness and from the suffering of maddening pleasure. "Sto... St... op..." she pleaded, as Liezelotte would feel Isabell shiver underneath her. "Going... To go... Mad...!" she cried, a mad smile of pleasure on her face as the joy of being mounted by her mistress began to consume Isabell's mind.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Getting into Isabell's head seemed to be easier than Lieze had thought. Only these actions looked to have the power of a mind-shattering spell on the guardian, and they were pretty minor as to what the Lady could go into with her acts. Still, it was a good enough thing that she had learned, for this would give her enough knowledge how to torment her trusty guard. Pain was probably a minor thing to the sturdy demoness, so there would be other ways. After all the silliness that Isabell released from her mouth, she grabbed the tormented demon again, doing a repeat of the previous cheek-pulling episode. "No, you. It is I who is the mistress here, and you are the servant. I do not listen what you have to say, no matter how much you plead." she told the other in a blunt and direct fashion, much like how she usually did. After she had tugged on the servant's face long enough, she leaned in closer, almost touching Isabell's face with her own. "You know this." she remarked before retreating back to her previous position, giving the tip of Isabell's nose a quick and calculated lick.

Now back in her previous position, Lieze still trapped the demoness's ladycock with her underside, and did not relent. But it needed a bit more of something, and there was one thing she tried. Undoing her dress from the top, she slid the high-class garment down to see how the servant would react to her getting undressed. It would leave her topless, but was still surely worth it.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Getting her cheek pulled, Liezelotte would have Isabell's undivided attention. Her eyes were wide, showing weakness as compared to how she normally tried to look strong. Drool leaked from where she pulled her cheek, Isabell clearly not of a mind to manage such things. Still yet, after Liezelotte reminded Isabell that she would not be told anything, Isabell still seemed to complain. "Miss-ress... Prease..." she said, attempting to talk while being unable to use her mouth that well due to her cheek being held captive. Then came the sudden lick. Isabell let out an audible gasp as Liezelotte would get a firsthand, upclose view of her knight's pupils shrinking from shock. The lick itself caused Isabell's cock to throb with maddening lust, giving Liezelotte's pussy a nice little pump.

Isabell meanwhile, wondered if she were going to die from that lick. Two strong emotions clashed. Her love for her mistress was swooning over what just happened, and yet her mistress was clearly licking this filthy, sweating demon on the floor. She wanted her to stop, and yet at the same time, Isabell wanted her to keep going. She was loving this treatment so much that it began to hurt her chest.

Then Liezelotte did something that truly plucked at Isabell's heart strings. Isabell thought herself so filthy now, especially as she felt a good quantity of precum leaking on her own belly, which Liezelotte would see and notice that as a sign that she was suffering greatly, drowning in lust with no chance to breathe. But, it only got worse, when Liezelotte began to undress. Isabell saw the bare upper body of her mistress, and immediately came to one conclusion.

'She's going to dirty her precious womanhood on my disgusting, unclean cock!'

"NOOO!" Isabell cried out. The image of her mistress was so precious, and making good on her promise, Liezelotte found a way to punish her disloyal knight. "Don't do it, mistress! Please don't!" she begged. It was insane to act like this, but that was truly her only weakness other than the destruction of her entire body. "I'm sorry! I'm truly sorry! I was wrong to hide it from you!" she screamed, her teeth clenched and her body trembling. It was just a glint, but Liezelotte would be able to see the intent to push Liezelotte off before she did the deed rising steadily. Her mistress, her perfect mistress...

"My mistress... My perfect mistress..." she said, sobbing as the thought of the perfect, little girl she helped raise broke down into a mistress who would mount a dog as pathetic as Isabell herself, and allow her insides to be filled with the filth that was her seed.