What's new

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I returned this weekend to this game, now I understand how work hold skills xD
Play as MC is hard, I dont understand how the MC can learn new skills(succubus skills), and succubus learning succubus's skills are expensive (3000 point by tail peg!!)

DranKof

Reputation score
So, I downloaded the expansion mod that you guys were talking about, it sounds really cool, except that I don't understand how to install it.

So I went to the page to download what look to be five files that need to be downloaded to install it:

It directs to 5 files that end with ".atc"

But after searching online, I found that about every result is for something completely unrelated. How do I extract these ATC files?

---
Edit: After reading the instructions again in Japanese (I think Google translator was removing the links and translated so that I couldn't tell what was going on) I saw a link to this page:

I downloaded the zip version, extracted, and ran the exe.
Then I went into settings, Advanced > Password file, and clicked on "Allow drag and drop file instead of password".
Then I dragged the five .atc files onto the AttacheCase#3 exe window.
Then I dragged my Succubus Rhapsodia 1.20 icon into the password field, clicked on extract, and after a short wait, "OK".

Yay for hacking through other languages to do magic. I can't wait to try it out!

Last edited:

KAZSTROFF

Reputation score
Is there an actual Translation of this game into english? If there is can someone write in the forums from where it can be downloaded?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there an actual Translation of this game into english? If there is can someone write in the forums from where it can be downloaded?
The translation project is currently discontinued / up for adoption:
https://ulmf.org/threads/rj181931-succubus-rhapsodia-english-on-hiatus-up-for-adoption-2018.9111/

You'll find the partial for the main game version in OP, and what little is done for the modded version (look at DranKof's post above) in the last page(s) of that thread.

KAZSTROFF

Reputation score
Hey again. I got a problem. I wanted to use the crystal and then the option to teleport but then this appeared:

◆ 2018-12-18T22:15:51
エラーの種類 :
NoMethodError
メッセージ :
(eval):1:in `command_355'undefined method `portroom_view_make' for SR_Util:Module
マップ:
ID:272
コモン呼び出し履歴:
[]
バックトレース :
基本設定強化 : 279行目 : in `command_355'
Interpreter 2 : 215行目 : in `eval'
基本設定強化 : 279行目 : in `command_355'
Interpreter 2 : 215行目 : in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1 : 214行目 : in `update'
Interpreter 1 : 113行目 : in `loop'
Interpreter 1 : 219行目 : in `update'
Game_Event : 341行目 : in `update'
Game_Map : 496行目 : in `update'
Game_Map : 495行目 : in `each'
Game_Map : 495行目 : in `update'
Scene_Map : 94行目 : in `update'
Scene_Map : 89行目 : in `loop'
Scene_Map : 118行目 : in `update'
Scene_Map : 31行目 : in `main'
Scene_Map : 25行目 : in `loop'
Scene_Map : 36行目 : in `main'
Main : 16行目

As you can see here it didnt work D: and thanks for your answer!

Last edited:

oydgiupo

Reputation score
I know this is a long time ago but does anyone still has a save file for the recollection room?

I am stuck at the lava boss. I don't know how to summon it. This boss -->

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs, requires; description. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and unlocked.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am stuck at the lava boss.
Thread was bumped, so:
You're not stuck, Chaosia is 100% optional.
You could refer to the other videos than the one you've linked to, or .
Chaosia is super complicated, really. Leave her for the very last thing you want to achieve in the game.
You need that craffty young sorceress you meet in a cave, and a LOT of work in that place where the most powerful witches gather.

Yuan

Reputation score
Does anyone know if there is a translation for this game, latest version without mods? I really like this game as it is almost a "spiritual successor" to Succubus and the Blank Book

I tried to make an updated version of it but I couldn't ( teleport and some battle text breaking the game )

If you hear a translation share it with us

FATOM

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Здравствуйте пользователи, кто-нибудь может мне помочь, я не могу найти ссылку, где скачать игру

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey this thread goes back pretty far in time but I cant really find an answer to a question I have. I am a decent way into the game now AND i have added a few mods + translation including the
mods and a couple of others. One of these I believe gives each enemy different costumes/body changes etc, so I think i've installed the translation + mods properly.

My question is, do only a select few enemies have insert/paizuri/other cut-in scenes? Like I said i'm a decent way in (church library lvl 18), and yet i've only seen 2 different insert graphics (1 for nightmare, 1 for petite witch). Scrolling through the graphics I can see a few extra scenes for bosses/unique enemies, but not for the majority of the enemies ive faced so far. Is this correct, or am I having some issues loading some of the graphics? Thanks

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My question is, do only a select few enemies have insert/paizuri/other cut-in scenes? Like I said i'm a decent way in (church library lvl 18), and yet i've only seen 2 different insert graphics (1 for nightmare, 1 for petite witch). Scrolling through the graphics I can see a few extra scenes for bosses/unique enemies, but not for the majority of the enemies ive faced so far. Is this correct, or am I having some issues loading some of the graphics?
At last, a 'it works!' report, with clear srcpm numbers, to boot!

Yup, that's normal. The bulk of the mods is post-game content, for at least 2-3 times longer gameplay.
Relatively few enemies have these extra sprites. But you'll meet many more new enemies once you're post-game. Most new bosses have new art.

There are a few maps you're supposed to explore early: you might have missed the new (blue and squishy) NPC in the bar. He/it opens the eponym Plains & Hills maps, which are pretty fun.
Spoiler: you're barely 20% done with the original game, btw ;) Make sure you remember where these fountains are!

Reactions: Yes

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
At last, a 'it works!' report, with clear srcpm numbers, to boot!

Yup, that's normal. The bulk of the mods is post-game content, for at least 2-3 times longer gameplay.
Relatively few enemies have these extra sprites. But you'll meet many more new enemies once you're post-game. Most new bosses have new art.

There are a few maps you're supposed to explore early: you might have missed the new (blue and squishy) NPC in the bar. He/it opens the eponym Plains & Hills maps, which are pretty fun.
Spoiler: you're barely 20% done with the original game, btw ;) Make sure you remember where these fountains are!
Ah nice, i'm glad i'm not missing out. It was a bit of a pain google translating each page in the wiki but your explanation post on the translation thread was pretty helpful. Just FYI, the mods I downloaded and installed were the same as the guy on page 6 of the translation thread:
Mod list:
scrpm_2236.atc + scrpm_2235.atc + scrpm_2234.atc (200530 main data 1-3)
scrpm_2281.atc (integrated patch 200722)
scrpm_2227.atc + scrpm_2226.atc (image difference patch, standard) + scrpm_2246.atc (the patch 200613)

And triple thanks to you; for replying so quick, for the translation patches and mod support, and for the advice with starting the plain and hills mod early, I did actually go there already but turned back as I expected it to be a post-game kinda deal.

EDIT: Also I forgot, if people want to see more of the dialogue + story translated (MTL) you can use this translator tool to do so:

I toggle between playing with and without for story parts and grinding respectively (because it can get a bit laggy during battles with this game for some reason)

Last edited:

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Me again. I am fully stuck on what seems to be the final step. Just completed the game and got the best end...but cant seem to trigger the post game content (not talking about mods or extra stuff around town, I mean the Chaosia part)

The wiki says that rigeo will spawn near the player's home, but shes just not there. I think it also says that will not happen unless you have an "execution letter".
"After the best end, Rigeo is standing at home so talk to him. It will not appear until you get the execution letter of the pact"
What is this letter and how do I get it? I noticed you can get it in the new game debug room, but... I dont wanna start a new game...

Thanks

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the Chaosia part
I've called that item the "Covenant application", correct? It allows you to 'marry' your contracted succubi.
You've missed part 3: Best Endを見るために、その3
Remember you met Rejeo again before entering Inferno? It was a hint.
- you must take her the the last map, the lava pool. An educative cutscene happens.
- make sure you asked everything possible to the mysterious fiery NPC. Keep Rejeo in your party just in case.
- back to teleport room. From the nexus, crystal south, then SE (lv18, 1st Magic Church crystal, out from the sewers). Door to the left.
- There's a Nightmare who had a lot to say about succubi; she'll have a new dialogue and you'll get your very own polygamy item
- you can then proceed to inquire about Lilith and her vessel: the steps you mention.

Reactions: Yes

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've called that item the "Covenant application", correct? It allows you to 'marry' your contracted succubi.
You've missed part 3: Best Endを見るために、その3
Remember you met Rejeo again before entering Inferno? It was a hint.
- you must take her the the last map, the lava pool. An educative cutscene happens.
- make sure you asked everything possible to the mysterious fiery NPC. Keep Rejeo in your party just in case.
- back to teleport room. From the nexus, crystal south, then SE (lv18, 1st Magic Church crystal, out from the sewers). Door to the left.
- There's a Nightmare who had a lot to say about succubi; she'll have a new dialogue and you'll get your very own polygamy item
- you can then proceed to inquire about Lilith and her vessel: the steps you mention.
Daaaamn, I did the first two points but not the nightmare convo, cheers

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to keep coming back and bothering, but I am stuck again, and did more than a full hour of looking through the thread, trying things out, MTL translating the wiki etc, and still cant figure out the way ahead
So i've completed the base game, got ranil + chaosia in my party. I checked out the dream fragments area, got all the way to the boss despite it being 20 lvls ahead, so decided to leave that for a bit later. I checked out the brothel, the mirror in the manor, the incubus playground briefly. Now I guess the next area is the Heaven Dreamworld. But I dont see any way to warp to the dreamworld, even if I go to the church courtyard, middle white flower between statues and red flowers, theres nothing glowing and seemingly nothing to trigger. The wiki says the only requirement is to complete the story, so what have I not done?

Also, not sure if its related but the "incubus garden" that i'm supposed to be able to travel to through a chest near my house, cant get that working either, even when i switch gender of MC to F.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry to keep coming back and bothering
Don't be lazy, now :p Search the thread for "mod" like I did:
https://ulmf.org/threads/dreamania-succubus-rhapsodia-rj181931.5763/post-647117
That's the place where you first met the catgirls, after you jumped down the cliff. I believe there is no shiny indicator, just the flower.
All the way West there was a NPC blocking the path.
edit: since I'm too lazy to read the whole post I link to: the exact requirement is having beat the last mob before Rarmil - the 2 Succubus Lords.
PS: also, I cheated. I remembered someone already asked 'where's the mod's new area'

Last edited:

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Don't be lazy, now :p Search the thread for "mod" like I did:
https://ulmf.org/threads/dreamania-succubus-rhapsodia-rj181931.5763/post-647117
That's the place where you first met the catgirls, after you jumped down the cliff. I believe there is no shiny indicator, just the flower.
All the way West there was a NPC blocking the path.
edit: since I'm too lazy to read the whole post I link to: the exact requirement is having beat the last mob before Rarmil - the 2 Succubus Lords.
PS: also, I cheated. I remembered someone already asked 'where's the mod's new area'
I wasn't being lazy, I did find that post I just don't understand it. Maybe i'm just dumb but I still don't. I don't remember ever encountering a catgirl other than in the same area as the mushroom girls. But in that post they talk about getting to that area via going to the church courtyard, and then southeast to field of flowers/statues. But i can't find anywhere to warp. I even saw in this thread two pictures, one of which had the 3 NPCs blocking the path you mentioned, that's the place where I need to go, but cant figure out how.

I've definitely beaten those 2 succubus lords, because i've completed the best end, but it's nice to know what the trigger should be.