What's new

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I wasn't being lazy!
I was teasing you. Or testing? :devilish:
So you first went to the church through the book, didn't you? You weren't supposed to. That's one of the cons of using a walkthrough, eh eh :devilish:
- backtrack to the 1st cave teleport (N,NE from Nexus. Lv9 with imps & wolves)
- exit to the NE, twice. You'll end up on the cliffs (there's a nun)
- go north and jump down that cliff. You'll be in that Lv12 area with cats. You can also go unlock that white flower shortcut btw. Aaall the way East. Or get the chests behind the high-level door.

In case West NPC is still in the way, double-check you've unlocked all Vanilla teleports, including the last one in Succubus Road (a dead end. Which supposedly hints you to check this area again... if you recognized it, that is o_O)

Reactions: Yes

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I was teasing you. Or testing? :devilish:
So you first went to the church through the book, didn't you? You weren't supposed to. That's one of the cons of using a walkthrough, eh eh :devilish:
- backtrack to the 1st cave teleport (N,NE from Nexus. Lv9 with imps & wolves)
- exit to the NE, twice. You'll end up on the cliffs (there's a nun)
- go north and jump down that cliff. You'll be in that Lv12 area with cats. You can also go unlock that white flower shortcut btw. Aaall the way East. Or get the chests behind the high-level door.

In case West NPC is still in the way, double-check you've unlocked all Vanilla teleports, including the last one in Succubus Road (a dead end. Which supposedly hints you to check this area again... if you recognized it, that is o_O)
Ah, yeah that does make a whole lot of sense, always gone to the church through the book/crystals. Funny thing is I have been to that area with the nun in the garden, but either I didn't see the top path or it was blocked off at some point. In any case that's got me to the next area, thank you very much.

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So there's no real working English patch for this one right? I've tried Machine Translating with Translator++ on my own but not much lasts very long before the game hits an error in the script and crashes and Translation Aggregator which I know is outdated but don't really know what the current standard is doesn't find any text to hook so it's kind of difficult to play this game and have any idea what is going on.

I was really excited when I found about Translator++ thinking my prayers for at least some easy way to play RPGMakerVX games in English had been answered only to realize it really doesn't work well with anything even remotely complex and spits out files that are far from crash proof. It's just annoying that text hookers don't seem to work well with VX games and beyond either.

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So there's no real working English patch for this one right? I've tried Machine Translating with Translator++ on my own but not much lasts very long before the game hits an error in the script and crashes and Translation Aggregator which I know is outdated but don't really know what the current standard is doesn't find any text to hook so it's kind of difficult to play this game and have any idea what is going on.

I was really excited when I found about Translator++ thinking my prayers for at least some easy way to play RPGMakerVX games in English had been answered only to realize it really doesn't work well with anything even remotely complex and spits out files that are far from crash proof. It's just annoying that text hookers don't seem to work well with VX games and beyond either.
Try MTool, it translates by injecting the translation into the game rather then outright replacing anything, so there should be no script errors. I've used it for dozens of RPG MV/MZ and VX/VX Ace games with no problems. It works on WolfRPG as well.

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried MTool but it doesn't really seem to do anything after collecting the text data like Translator++ does. It just hangs trying to translate from google on this game with no indication as to any sort of progress or if it's even doing anything, getting hung up or nothing. It's not crashing but again doesn't seem to do anything after that. I tried updating but it just gives me a generic .file that I don't know how to do anything with. Maybe it's because it's Patreon and the creator seems to be ESL from mainland China and really really wants you to become a supporter, but I find their distribution and instruction method (extremely limited and mostly in video) to be not very helpful and confusing.

Here's about where I get it to and then it just seems to hang with no indication of what's happening other than saying it's "loading" every so often in yellow text. In the rather blurry instruction video the readme links to it seems to eventually finish and inject the translated text into the game on it's own but I've had this running nearly 10 minutes now and that's not happening.

Edit: Alright I managed to make some progress after a bit of tinkering and got it to update finally and translate (gotta disable Chrome's safe browsing, follow a bunch of links on the Patreon page, get only the small update file and then run the generic .file in the program and then it works and gives a proper button to start the google translate upload/download process), but is there a way to reduce the amount of lag in the text displaying now that it's mostly in English (it didn't seem to pick up certain things like item names or enemy classes from the respective tables so for example if Lesser Succubus appears as an enemy class it's still in Japanese, but if it appears as dialogue it's in English) or is that just something I'm going to have to deal with as part of the program doing it's thing? Anyway it doesn't crash like Translator++ trying to edit and replace all the files in the data folder so thanks. :D

edit 2: The lag is actually bad enough that it's causing me to fail some of the resistance quick time events so is a bit of a problem.

Last edited:

Bhrjr

Reputation score
Could someone please give me a in-depth guide of how the mod works? I tried to extract the atc files but couldn't load them. Screenshot 2021-09-07 232401.png

Edit: Never mind, I managed to get it working after downloading the full game

Last edited:

Yuan

Reputation score
I tried MTool but it doesn't really seem to do anything after collecting the text data like Translator++ does. It just hangs trying to translate from google on this game with no indication as to any sort of progress or if it's even doing anything, getting hung up or nothing. It's not crashing but again doesn't seem to do anything after that. I tried updating but it just gives me a generic .file that I don't know how to do anything with. Maybe it's because it's Patreon and the creator seems to be ESL from mainland China and really really wants you to become a supporter, but I find their distribution and instruction method (extremely limited and mostly in video) to be not very helpful and confusing.

Here's about where I get it to and then it just seems to hang with no indication of what's happening other than saying it's "loading" every so often in yellow text. In the rather blurry instruction video the readme links to it seems to eventually finish and inject the translated text into the game on it's own but I've had this running nearly 10 minutes now and that's not happening.

Edit: Alright I managed to make some progress after a bit of tinkering and got it to update finally and translate (gotta disable Chrome's safe browsing, follow a bunch of links on the Patreon page, get only the small update file and then run the generic .file in the program and then it works and gives a proper button to start the google translate upload/download process), but is there a way to reduce the amount of lag in the text displaying now that it's mostly in English (it didn't seem to pick up certain things like item names or enemy classes from the respective tables so for example if Lesser Succubus appears as an enemy class it's still in Japanese, but if it appears as dialogue it's in English) or is that just something I'm going to have to deal with as part of the program doing it's thing? Anyway it doesn't crash like Translator++ trying to edit and replace all the files in the data folder so thanks. :D

edit 2: The lag is actually bad enough that it's causing me to fail some of the resistance quick time events so is a bit of a problem.
I remember I tried to translate this game line by line years ago, but it always ended up breaking at some point...
If you ( or anyone else who is trying ) can get a translation patch for the latest version of Succubus Rhapsodia please post it here. ;)

Bhrjr

Reputation score
I just entered Sylphy place, and my whole game along with all the save files crashed. Is there any way to fix this?
Alright, it looks like the save file itself crashes the game... May I ask if anyone has a save file somewhere around the Secret Church part?
Edit: Never mind, the save files started working back perfectly for some reason.

Last edited: