What's new

DTT : Game room (MMK's DTT)

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT : Game room (MMK's DTT)

((To be blunt, I've totally lost all interest in these, and what with all my other rps, spending time where and when I can with the g/f and leagues up to yin-yang, I'm afraid I simply don't have the time, or the desire to continue in these. So ... that said ...))

Lynch Myself (if allowed).

And yes there's a good reason for it, but you won't know until you kill me what that is.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And yes there's a good reason for it, but you won't know until you kill me what that is.
HO SHIT! HE CHAMELEONED THE CHAMELEON SO HE COULD CHAMELEON THE FOOL!

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((To be blunt, I've totally lost all interest in these, and what with all my other rps, spending time where and when I can with the g/f and leagues up to yin-yang, I'm afraid I simply don't have the time, or the desire to continue in these. So ... that said ...))

Lynch Myself (if allowed).

There's no good reason to vote yourself - you're just hurting whoever is on your team. If you need to leave the game, maybe finding a replacement would be more fair to those who aren't bored with the game?

That being said, I'm far more concerned with TentariX's vote of no lynch on a day when there has to be a lynch. He also has not claimed anything.

Here's my thoughts now that everyone has checked in:

Blue - Protector
Plmnko - GG
Bartnum - Tracker
Toxic - Normal Girl

Siphon and Tenta - Demons who've gotten dismayed at their nightkills and don't have the energy or desire to fight the claiming plan.

So... vote Tenta.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The only person who would be interested in taking my spot is probably Dreana, and that won't be allowed I don't think.

Either way, I'm unable to keep up with this, so if I'm still alive ...

Well, you probably won't go anywhere.

And for the record Blue, I lost interest on this after the first night. Plus I didn't expect just how much of my time would suddenly be vanishing here. Bear in mind, I've got several other RP's, I've got other IRL issues including spending time with family, g/f, friends, getting doctor appointments taken care of, and a slew of other things including goddamn shopping for gifts.

My birthday is also on Friday, so don't expect me around that day at all for anything.

Frankly, if we can't get another replacement, there's no point in my staying alive in the game, because your just going to have a non-entity within it, and I refuse to hold the game up because of that.

And Toxic, if I could do that, I so fucking would. *snickers* Couldn't you picture the hell of having a demon fool?

Anyways, I leave it to MMK. Find someone to replace me, or lynch me folks, because either way I'm out after this day is over. Just can't devote enough time to it to come up with anything witty anymore.

Kinda lost interest in this when I discovered a few twists to the rules I hadn't noticed. If I'd known I'd be this pressed for time, I wouldn't have even bothered to join. That said, gotta run, cab is here.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well... unless MMK has PMd Dreana with the roleset, Dreana doesn't know anything beyond what everyone else knows - that the fool and the chameleon are dead.

So actually, if Dreana is okay with jumping back in - I think that'd be the ideal solution just to finish this up.

Happy birthday Siphon and good luck with the IRL stuff you mentioned. Hope it all works out. Thanks for taking the time to explain as well.

OP
M

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... unless MMK has PMd Dreana with the roleset, Dreana doesn't know anything beyond what everyone else knows - that the fool and the chameleon are dead.

So actually, if Dreana is okay with jumping back in - I think that'd be the ideal solution just to finish this up.

Happy birthday Siphon and good luck with the IRL stuff you mentioned. Hope it all works out. Thanks for taking the time to explain as well.
Though there is no precedent for this, I'd allow it, if Dreana or another player is interested. Siphon, if you can find someone to fill your spot have them PM me please.
A pre-emptive happy birthday to you, also. ^_^

Dreana knows nothing, unless other players have PMed explaining stuff, so I have no problems.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

(sorry not really interested in joining back to a ..hey i took syphons place and getting a response of Lynch Dreana. plus just not interested...i kinda lost joy for this during day one.)

(i did that on purpose Siphon. if you dont know what i mean then mwahaha)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, nothing to do then but continue as normal. Up to MMK how he wants to handle it.

OP
M

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

( I am open to suggestions - Ideas thus far )
(Village lynches Siphon)
(MMK Takes over for Siphon -- attempt to play impartially)
((More options?))

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If Siphon isn't a demon it's unfair to to team good to force a Siphon lynch and if he is a demon, it's unfair to his demonic partner, as normally they would be trying to not get lynched so that they can win the game.

I also don't think MMK can play the game impartially. (Not for lack of trying, but because it's impossible to play this impartially when you know every single role.)

My suggestion is that we play the rest of the day out normally, lynching with 3 needed for a majority, and if the remaining demon can convince us to lynch a non-demon, then we'll award victory to evil, and if good can lynch a demon today, we can award a win to good. The neutrals are conveniently already dead so we don't have to consider them.

OP
M

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

If Siphon isn't a demon it's unfair to to team good to force a Siphon lynch and if he is a demon, it's unfair to his demonic partner, as normally they would be trying to not get lynched so that they can win the game.

I also don't think MMK can play the game impartially. (Not for lack of trying, but because it's impossible to play this impartially when you know every single role.)

My suggestion is that we play the rest of the day out normally, lynching with 3 needed for a majority, and if the remaining demon can convince us to lynch a non-demon, then we'll award victory to evil, and if good can lynch a demon today, we can award a win to good. The neutrals are conveniently already dead so we don't have to consider them.
(Reducing required number to lynch to 3, and continueing normally is a short term solution, but I'm willing to allow it if someoone seconds this motion)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Should I assume that this game has died?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's not an rp, I don't understand why people can't finish, that's dumb. That's what ruined dtt, you can try to blame all the "influencing factors" you want, but the end result is, people just fucking quit.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I agree with your sentiments, Toxic. I don't really understand why people would simply stop paying attention to a game that has a finite ending, but it's quite bothersome.

I'm still willing to finish, but it was going on a week's time without anyone else contributing to the thread and answering MMK's question.

If and when this game is officially called, could the rolesets be posted, I'd like to know if I was on the right track or if someone had pulled one over on us.

I'd also like to know whether Siphon really was a demon or not.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Lynch TentanariX

Sorry, i forget this game after a long week filled with finals

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

If I don't post/stop posting, it's bececause I've got nothing to say. I don't like it when games die either, but if we hit that point where everyone's waiting on something or someone, there's not much I can do.

I'll Vote Tenta as well.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

AAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If I don't post/stop posting, it's bececause I've got nothing to say. I don't like it when games die either, but if we hit that point where everyone's waiting on something or someone, there's not much I can do.

I'll Vote Tenta as well.
Well MMK was waiting for one of the other players to put in an opinion on whether 3 votes for a majority was okay, considering we now only have 5 active players. I was waiting for either you, or plmnko, or toxic (or even Tenta) to second the motion so the game could continue.

It's okay now, I guess because 3 votes are in and people are playing again and now we'll at least get to see what Tenta was.