What's new

DTT3: GAME OVER!!!

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DTT3: GAME OVER!!!

ya knwo i figured going after the demon with at least knowing who it was would have been a better idea instead of guessing blindly but i went with Aika. oh well.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I would have went with aika being lust something, perhaps just a minion because he was being really public but damn aik, that was some faulty and extremely defensive logic you were throwing out there.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

And we have our second Fool Win ever! Though not nearly as epic as the last one. :D

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow.... he never said or did a single thing, and he won. I hate it when fools do that on EM, especially with the new rules. :/

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Coming from the expert toxic?

I'd love to see how many people you could get to RAGE on EM because you refuse to claim because you don't believe their claim.

9/10 games you'd just be immediately lynched for being an idiot.

The main thing that made me make the wrong move in that last day is simply being too used to EM. In EM, the lust leader (or equivalent) always goes first, and so a raped person who is also converted dies a lust minion.

Because of this I assumed the lust leader must have 2 minions already (unless they attempted to convert me), meaning they would win on the next day if we got rid of the demon.

Alas, the way S/T did it, meant that while I thought that there were lots of converted people, there were none.

Does plmnko even know he has won? o.0

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All of what you are saying IS being noted with this, so if you have suggestions on how I might have run things a bit better, more smoothly or made it more fun, feel free to either place it here or PM me. In the future I will probably run another one, but it likely won't be until after I get my new computer system, which hopefully will be less than 2 more weeks.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind running DTT4 if we're letting people other than the usual GMs give it a shot.

dogstile

Lurker
Reputation score

dammit, i was going to convert aika, because i knew you were getting suspected by a few people

what did you have me down as aika? shroud?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I knew Gremlin was the demon (assuming dreana wasn't the fool or a minion). I assumed you were either converted or the lust leader or the fool, but I also thought the same of plmnko.

And I'd have found it entertaining to have you continuously knocking on my door while I sat in my room protecting myself.

And Ryu, go ahead and make a signup topic :)

dogstile

Lurker
Reputation score

hehe, i WAS, but as you were arranging everything while sat behind a shield, i was gonna convert everyone, then ask siphon to write a finishing story about you getting away from my minions, so i make them all crush themselves against the shield to get through

needless to say, it didn't happen, because my targets suspiciously died during the night

ah well, it 'twas fun

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Coming from the expert toxic?

I'd love to see how many people you could get to RAGE on EM because you refuse to claim because you don't believe their claim.

9/10 games you'd just be immediately lynched for being an idiot.

The main thing that made me make the wrong move in that last day is simply being too used to EM. In EM, the lust leader (or equivalent) always goes first, and so a raped person who is also converted dies a lust minion.

Because of this I assumed the lust leader must have 2 minions already (unless they attempted to convert me), meaning they would win on the next day if we got rid of the demon.

Alas, the way S/T did it, meant that while I thought that there were lots of converted people, there were none.

Does plmnko even know he has won? o.0

yes XD

Reputation score

yep, you can blame me for all of your targets deaths stile, you kept targeting my targets =P

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

everyone always assumes i'm good. i am way to nice and helpful...of course it doesnt hurt that given al lthese times i have played i have only been a evil role like....once.