What's new

DTT3: GAME OVER!!!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT3: Day 1!

"How can you be so sure I am not lieing?" smiles Diaga, as she advances on Aika, her shadow was different from her. "I woke up, when someone said my name, how about some love?"

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

*blanks*

Okay, I only have 2 claims so far, so can everyone please PM me. That includes you, diagasvesle.

Dogstile I don't know what role you are, but if you don't PM me it's likely you will die shortly.

dogstile

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, just 1 demon. The other is the tentacle monster, who will not show as a demon when scanned, does not count toward the demons' numbers, and is not sided with them, so therefor is not counted as one.
i was also counting the lust leader

edit: which demon shows up as normal even when scanned, i don't see that

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The one without "demon" in its name

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Sent you a PM Aika)
Stares ravenously at dogstile, and is thinking about visiting her at night for some lesbian sex. :D

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Okay, looking good, 2 more roles PMd to me. Now I'm just waiting for 6 more.

I find it worrying how after this long and no counter claims, people either aren't checking this thread or aren't trusting me.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

i was also counting the lust leader

edit: which demon shows up as normal even when scanned, i don't see that
The lust leader + minions are their own separate group, not affiliated with the town, TM, nor demons. So again, no dice calling them a demon.

Also, in this particular DTT, there is no demon that shows up normal when scanned.

((And I sent my PM to Aika a while ago.))

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The following people have not said anything since my claim:-

Bartnum
Plmnko
Janna
IncredibleGremlin
Wraust
Lumarin

Oh, and look at that, I'm missing 6 PMs.

((One of the above people PM'd me, and dogstile hasn't.))

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not sure why we'd want to PM you our roles before a night has passed after you made your claim, aika. That seems like an awfully good way for you to come up with a plausible cover for why coincidentally the certain people end up raped to death tomorrow morning. But I could just be acting paranoid for no reason.

Still. . . I'll wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally, I agree with Janna, it seems that you're being extremely hasty in this, attempting to flush out the roles of your potential enemies before anything happens.

Reputation score

I would also have to agree with janna and lumarin, I shall wait till the morrow to see what happens.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

[nerdrage]
ITT people that don't understand how this works.

I just claimed a power role.

Then nobody counter-claimed.

Then you say you are suspicious of me?!

Give me one good reason why the real barrier mage, if it wasn't me, would not stand up and say so, considering that they can defend themselves from harm indefinitely meaning the bad guys gain little from finding out who she is.

Unless someone sent a PM out to all the people that haven't been posting, I'd also like to point out how incredibly suspicious it is that so many people didn't post and then expressed their concern at claiming to me so quickly. I would guess 2 of you 3 are the lust leader and their first minion.

((OOC: I'd forgotten how difficult it is to play this game with amateurs. This is even worse than in this game of EM I was just playing where there were 8 people alive, 3 of which were bad and they wanted to lynch.

Anyway, there are at least 2 village sided roles who are not PMing me, and in doing so may cost us the game. Which I'm sure they'll realise once the game is over. Oh well, a learning lesson for everyone. Me not to try and teach people how to play while actually playing myself, and everyone else [bar Ryu, since he also plays EM and knows what he's doing] how to play.))
[/nerdrage]

I vote no lynch due to idiotic non-compliance from the village. Due to the lack of claims I will be unable to efficiently advise the village-sided power roles on who to target.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(OOC Aika, how can we be sure? WE CAN"T! Also start saying no lynch people. Your typing but not voting =/)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((OK think I am reading this right with 6 no lynch votes, meaning we move on.))

The women decide not to lynch anyone for today, and soon, night falls and they head for bed.

NIGHT 2 actions Please!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT3: NIGHT TWO!

*Attempts to sneak into Aika's room for smexing.*

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'm the barrier mage. You fail.

And you can be sure because nobody CC'd me. That's how this game works.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Give me one good reason why the real barrier mage, if it wasn't me, would not stand up and say so, considering that they can defend themselves from harm indefinitely meaning the bad guys gain little from finding out who she is.
If the real barrier mage could count, she'd realize that depending on the actions of the Lust Leader there could be as many as six "Yes Lynch" votes on her tomorrow. If the Demon/Tentacle/Lust Mage believe you they could choose to rape other girls and then vote to lynch you tomorrow.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(OOC But Janna, the tentacle monster is trying to do it's own goals. Which makes me believe your the tentacle monster unless aika says otherwise.)

*Cries to herself* Would you let me in aika?

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

(OOC But Janna, the tentacle monster is trying to do it's own goals. Which makes me believe your the tentacle monster unless aika says otherwise.)
(Why would the tentacle beast not want to lynch the barrier mage?)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(OOC simple, because if IT kills the barrier mage then the demons could possibly conclude that the person who starts the lynch is the tentacle beast and will attempt rape at night. That's all in theory of course. Because If the tentacle creature starts the lynch, wouldn't everyone else lynch the tentacle beast?)

AIIIIIIKKAAAAAAAA LET ME IN!! I have vibrators!