What's new

DTT3: GAME OVER!!!

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Summary of Roles involved. (There are 1 of each):

Greater Demon: Rapes once per night with the demons. Can at night, choose one girl to scan and determine their role.

Demon: Rapes once per night with the demons.

Shroud Demon: Can, at night choose one OTHER demon to protect from all scans. Also rapes once per night with the demons.

Gifted Girl: Identifies each night the role of ONE girl.

Lust Mage: Can, at night, make one girl fuck herself to death.

Ninja: Can, at night, choose one girl to protect from rape. 50% chance of the Ninja being raped instead, 50% chance of the demon being slain.

Tentacle Beast: MUST rape one girl per night. If the Tentacle Beast is attacked by a demon, it will be unable to do anything and will be raped. If the Tentacle Beast attacks a demon, the demon will be unable to transform and will be raped.

Desperate Girl: Can and Must kill one girl of her choice if lynched, in a vain attempt to resist the lynch.

Lust Leader: Can at night convert one girl into a lust minion. That person loses all their powers, win conditions, and so on. The Lust Leader knows who all the Lust Minions are. The Lust Leader and Lust Minions win when they outnumber the other players - each minion overcomes and restrains one of the other girls, and the Lust Leader rapes them all to death. If the Lust Leader dies or changes role, all Lust Minions commit suicide in whatever way they choose.

Paranoid Ninja: Will kill anyone who visits her during the night.

Normal Girl: Self explanatory.

Demon Hunter: May at night scan one person, and if they prove to be a demon, she kills them the next night. If the demon attacks her the same night that she is to kill the demon, the Hunter will be taken by surprise at the boldness of the attack, and will be raped.

Barrier Mage: Can, at night, prevent one girl from utilizing her powers, OR can barrier herself, preventing any actions from being taken against her.

Fool: If the fool is lynched, the game ends and the fool wins.

You're a group of women who have been assigned to help at an archaeological dig with a bunch of other trained men and women. Recently a cave was found near the dig site, with leads pointing to things of interest there. For reasons you still don't know, the dig leader decided to move camp inside of this cave, telling his funders that it would be two weeks before they would have anything from this place. The contractors agreed, but said they would return at that time to see how things were going, leaving you all to rush into your jobs. You went to bed the night before, and early this
morning you were woken up by the sound of an explosion. Rushing out, you discover, to your horror, every single male in the camp is dead, and the other women have all been seemingly raped to death. Fearing for your lives, you make your way to the entry way of the cave, only to discover it has been collapsed in on itself, sealing you in. Making your way back to the camp, you look for anything useful, and eventually come upon a blood stained note in one of the tents much further down the path than it should be that reads, "Girls, three amongst us are not human. Two are demons, one seems to be some kind of tentacle beast. I managed to escape the tentacle beast, but find myself pursued by the demons. It is unlikely I will survive long to reach you and warn you in person, so I am writing this letter in the hopes you will
find it. Last night I moved closer to where we were working, and found some kind of artifact. I was ambushed then by the tentacle beast. You need to be aware that the demons and the beast are......" The rest of the letter is torn apart and missing, and it seems that whoever did this had to do so in a hurry. As this chilling thought and the night settle in, you realize that come morning, you may have to kill someone each day to find out who amongst you wants you raped to death, just like the other women.

PM's have been sent, Night 1 Actions please!

Players List:

1. Janna - Dead Ninja -
2. Ryu
3. Bartnum - Dead Tentacle Beast -
4. Plmnko
5. Tomoe - Dead Greater Demon -
6. Dogstile
7. Lumarin - Dead Lust Mage -
8. Toxicshock - Dead Demon -
9. IncredibleGremlin
10. Aika
11. Wraust
12. Dreana
13. Diagasvesle
14. Hooker - Dead Demon Hunter -

Last edited:

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DTT3: Night One!

*sleepy sleepy sleepy....*

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Snoozes with 3 vibrators inside of her and an enormous butt plug.*

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

*looks around nervously as she lies down, jumping at any noises or movements until she falls asleep*

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT3: Day 1!

11 of you wake up in the morning, and quickly realize that three of you are missing. Doing a quick head count and search, you discover that the 3 missing people are in their rooms, dead.

The dead women are:

Tomoe, The Greater Demon who appears to have masturbated herself to death.

ToxicShock, The Demon has been tentacle raped to death.

Hooker the Demon Hunter is dead from Demon Rape, Demon seed still oozing from her body.

As you take this all in, you realize that you have a decision to make. Lynch someone, or don't? The choice is yours, make it wisely!

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

*paces around in sight of everyone*
"I think that we shouldn't jump to any rash decisions. Two demons are dead but sadly we've lost a demon hunter. I suggest we wait to see what another day brings. Unless anyone has more information or knows of a possible demon or beast?"

No Lynch. (unless further information comes up)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Walks around the town naked, with a vibrator in hand and two in her vagina, also a giant butt plug in her ass and nipple piercings with a chain between the nipples*

"Mmmmmm, lets see who I can have sex with today? YES! YES! look at me LOOK AT ME *orgasms* I suggest we all grab toys and whips and whip me since I am a naughty girl! A very naughty girl. Whip me! WHIP ME!" cries the girl as she orgasms again from all the attention. No lynch.

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, hum...well, things went better than anyone could have expected. No Lynch...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Pounces on Lumarin's girl* YAY vagina! *Attempts to stab a vibrator into Lumarin's passage!*

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

ummmm okay someone needs to tranq that girl... anyways i agree that information is needed before any decisions of death are made. we still have two major threats to survival lurking about. (No lynch)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Please can people be a bit less hasty, and unvote until I have the information I need.

Okay, let's do this:

1) I am the barrier mage, and I can make myself invunerable every night. Kinda useful. Anyone who tried to target me last night should be able to confirm that.

If anyone wants to counter claim that, please do so soonish, otherwise I'm just going to assume (and hope every else will too) that I'm clear.

2) Once we've got that sorted out, I'm going to need all village sided roles to claim to me in PMs.
3) I'm going to need you guys to agree to let me lead you and tell you who to target / lynch.

Anyway, let's get the counter claims bit out of the way - anyone wish to say they are the barrier mage?

And just a reminder, can anyone who's voted already, please unvote for now so that we don't go to night 2 without sorting this out.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

alright lets give this a shot and i'll unvote. for now. give you a shot to get some info out of this. (official unvote)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

What's a fair amount of time to wait for people to counter-claim before I start requesting PMs? 12 hours?

dogstile

Lurker
Reputation score

i would want someone to scan you and confirm your role before you get mine

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Finger of Suspicion on dogstile for that comment.

Firstly, the only "scanning" role is the gifted girl, and all that would prove is that I wasn't the last demon.

Secondly, that would involve me not protecting myself for a night, and announcing it, and that's not going to happen.

Thirdly, it's obvious that the people that don't want to have to claim to me are the ones that are going to have to make something up.

Fourthly, if I am scanned, do you then expect the gift girl to claim and say "yeah, she's legit", revealing herself to the bad guys?

In my eyes dogstile is either a bad guy or not very good at this.

I'm still going to wait some more time for anyone that hasn't read this thread since I made my first post to counter-claim me if they want, and if not, I'll be expecting every single one of you to PM me.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I am the paranoid sex crazed ninja!" exclaimed Diaga! "Why don't you come visit me at night mmmmmm? Anyway, Lumarin escaped, does anyone else want to have sex? Other wise I am going to masturbate on the well."

dogstile

Lurker
Reputation score

you have your demon count wrong (2, not one)

also, my point stands, if your not scanned, then your not getting my role, simple as that

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Continues to masturbate herself till she falls unconscious from all the orgasms, she is in the middle of the village asleep.*

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Well I am the paranoid sex crazed ninja!" exclaimed Diaga! "Why don't you come visit me at night mmmmmm? Anyway, Lumarin escaped, does anyone else want to have sex? Other wise I am going to masturbate on the well."
I really really hope you aren't, because if you are then now we have little chance of any of the bad guys targetting you.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

you have your demon count wrong (2, not one)
Actually, just 1 demon. The other is the tentacle monster, who will not show as a demon when scanned, does not count toward the demons' numbers, and is not sided with them, so therefor is not counted as one.

Last edited: