What's new

DTT8 GAME OVER!!!!!!!!

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
As part of a research facility into the untapped potential powers of the human mind, each one of you was supposed to be volunteer test subjects. It was supposed to be just routine experimentation, no drugs, just simple tests with a battery of instruments, nothing major.

However, none of you realized the plans of the evil Siphon/Talvesh, who had developed a drug that would open that potential, and allow each subject to mutate into a different being. Some almost as evil as himself, some for the side of good, a sort of test of which would be stronger and more useful in the human evolution.

Each one of you was forcibly drugged by this man, unable to fight back as you lost consciousness. When you awoke, the entire facility had been torn apart, bodies of the real researchers torn apart all over the place. What was worse, all the exits had been thoroughly destroyed, and the man responsible for this was no where to be found, the assumption being he'd fled. Each one of you has a note in your rooms declaring the following.

Congratulations, you've been injected with a special variant of a serum I created to completely remove the barriers blocking the human potential. As you've already surmised, your lives are now completely changed, and each of you has been granted a specific power, which is dominant in your minds. Only you know what your power is, and all you need do is open your mind to it to use it. Now, the REAL test begins. Three amongst you are purely evil, and will stop at nothing to fulfill their every desire upon you. Do not disappoint me my children, for I am very much looking forward to speaking with those of you who might survive. As you can see, all of the escape routes have been permanently destroyed, so without me, you can't escape. Do not despair though, for I am always watching.

Attached is a listing of the names of everyone in the facility who was there as a test subject, and the powers each one might have. But predictably, no clues as to who might be who.

Players Involved:

Garfield751:
Plmnko: DEAD, Demon Hunter.
Goldstein:
Dreana: DEAD, Necromancer.
Shrike7:
MMK: DEAD, Soul Mage.
ToxicShock: DEAD, Acid Demon.
Aika: DEAD, Barrier Mage.
DeMatt: DEAD, Tentacle Monster.

Roles Involved:

Greater Succubus: Can, at night choose one girl to scan and determine her role. Also must choose one girl to rape at night. Knows who the other demons are.

Acid Demon: Rapes once per night with the demons. While this demon is alive, raped targets will be unidentifiable. Knows who the other demons are.

Demon Hunter: May at night scan one person, and if they prove to be a demon, she kills them the next night. If the demon attacks her the same night that she is to kill the demon, the Hunter will be taken by surprise at the boldness of the attack, and will be raped.

Gifted Girl: Identifies each night if a girl is a demon or not.

Barrier Mage: Can, at night choose one girl to protect from any scans or harm, or protect herself. This also prevents another girl from performing her night action.

Soul Mage: Can, at night choose to assume the role of any deceased girl. (Note: While the Acid Demon is alive, there is no way to tell until your conversion what her role was.)

Necromancer: Can, at night communicate with the recently dead and determines their role when they were alive. If the spirit contacted was that of the Gifted Girl, she will be able to determine who the Gifted Girl scanned before she died, and the results of those scans. I will handle this exchange of information.

Sorceress: She's become the most powerful form of the fool ever. If lynched, she will kill everyone in a spectacular light show. If raped, she will leave scorch marks on one of her attackers, ensuring the chance for them to die the next day.

Tentacle Monster: MUST rape once per night. Does not show on the Demon Hunter OR Gifted Girl's Scans.

With night now falling, and a feeling of fatigue washing over most of you, the night commences. Let the games begin, and only the strongest, the smartest and the daring will survive!

PMS have been sent, NIGHT ACTIONS PLEASE

Last edited:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT8 Night One!

Morning comes quickly, and you all come out of your rooms to a meeting point, only to discover one amongst you is missing! A quick check determines that it is Plmnko who is missing.

Racing to her room, you discover she is dead, raped to death by something. You also discover that she WAS the Demon Hunter, and realize this means the Tentacle Beast had to have been her rapist!

With this turn of events, you must decide, Lynch or No Lynch?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DTT8 Day One!

"I-I-oh my... a t-tentacle monster? And there's two other demons who each would've raped, too? I-I guess whoever the barrier mage is, guessed right for one of them... and I guess the other didn't try raping anybody... though I don't know why..."

DeMatt shakes her head.

"I've got no idea who's a demon and who's not... I'm gonna have to vote no lynch for now."

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

3 evil against 6 good. Numbers are in our favor, for now. Smart to not lynch.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Can we let everyone speak before rushing to the next night?

I'm the barrier mage, and so can keep myself alive for as long as I want with self-protects.

First, I'd like to open the floor to counter-claims.

Then, assuming nobody else says they're the barrier mage, I'd like everyone to claim to me in a PM.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I have no counter-claim, go right ahead and be the barrier mage Dear.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

That is a most impressive use of the barrier mage.

I have no counter claim. I also change my vote to Undecided

Edit- One flaw in your master plan. I believe the Sorceress is self aligned, and desires to get lynched. This may make your barrier mage power risky at best.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I have noted the existence of the sorceress. My plan, just like any in this sort of scenario, does rely at least a little on luck.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

OK- we've waited long enough (20 ish hours out of game), and I PMed my role to Aika...

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I have been PMed 4 roles so far. All are very interesting indeed. Keep them coming.

((and lol, thanks for your role claim plmnko, very helpful))

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

5 out of 9 (Me, You, Pmlko, and two others), is probably as much as we should expect- the other four are most likely the TM, Acid + Succubus demons, and the Sorceress.

We should act now, before the sun sets (or the DM decides this counts as metagaming... :p)

I vote with aika, unless I am the victim, in which case I vote AGAINST aika.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

While it's true that if I don't get a role claim from someone it does mean they are very suspicious, I am willing to take any late role claims before deciding on the first lynch.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Grrr... I hate people who declare "oh, I'm going to solve the entire game before the first day's finished".

I'm still voting no lynch, however tempting Aika's making herself look right now.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Haha o wow.

I got two gifted girl claims, and they both said that Toxic was the demon.

While it means I won't know which is the real GG yet, it does mean that it's pretty likely that Toxic is a demon. Also he didn't claim to me.

lynch ToxicShock

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Haha o wow.

I got two gifted girl claims, and they both said that Toxic was the demon.

While it means I won't know which is the real GG yet, it does mean that it's pretty likely that Toxic is a demon. Also he didn't claim to me.

lynch ToxicShock
lynch ToxicShock

We will need to play the guessing game, me thinks. :p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

WOAH! Sorry, completely forgot I was in this game. That problem will be solved.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Current Votes:

Lynch ToxicShock:

MMK
Aika
Garfield751
Dreana

Total 3 of 5 Needed.

No Lynch:

DeMatt

Total 1 of 5 Needed

Undecided:

GoldStein
Shrike7
ToxicShock

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Did Toxic's PM change anything? I'll vote to Lynch Toxicshock, but I reserve the right to change my mind if Aika posts otherwise.