What's new

DTT8 GAME OVER!!!!!!!!

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DTT8 Day One!

i'm waiting for toxic to give benefit of the doubt. so unless Aika decides differently i'm gonna probably vote toxic but not till Aika gives another yea or nay.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well I don't see a point, there's nothing I could do to convince any of you of my role or even my side. Nothing I can do is concrete and I have nothing tangible to give, and none of you are in any power to actually be important enough to send a role to. Right now, the only person I know I can send a role to and trust that person is Aika, and I don't at all doubt she's the barrier mage.

So yes, I did tell her my role, but I wish not to publicize it. If you believe for some reason I should, ask yourself why not you? Would any of you trust enough to post your role up here instead of just in privacy? If so, I applaud you, but I don't think I'd risk that.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

If ToxicShock isn't a demon, I'll eat my hat.

Two separate gifted girl reports on him (lol), no other gifted girl reports, and claimed a role that two other people are claiming already (lol).

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I prefer my hats with hot sauce. I recommend a nice buffalo sauce if you have a fedora, but tobasco for a trilby

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Literally the only way you could not be a demon is if the only person that hasn't claimed to me is the real gifted girl.

In which case, well done them...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, well maybe the GG is a bitch and decided to lie to you? Idk, I think I'm grasping at straws here.

Can I have your hat, I'm hungry

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

ehhh screws zeet! i ish done waiting for ze time to ze pass! i doth vote to... Lynch Toxic no surprise dere.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Goldstien, shrike, or Dematt needs to vote against Toxicshock and we have our lynch.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One more vote needed to Lynch ToxicShock.

Updating the first post with the lynch numbers.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

while you can wait if you want i do beleive shrike put in big bold letters a lynch vote..but whatever.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, I actually missed that when I recounted. Thank you for pointing that out Dreana.

With the majority of the girls deciding that ToxicShock MUST die, they gang up on her with a sharp scalpel, repeatedly stabbing her until she is dead from it. This soon reveals the truth, ToxicShock the ACID DEMON is now dead.

With a sense of accomplishment amongst most of you, it is time to go to bed, with one less rapist amongst your group.

NIGHT TWO Actions Please!

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT8 NIGHT TWO!

Morning comes again, and the girls quickly realize that two amongst their number are missing. It isn't long before they realize MMK and Dreana are missing.

Checking their rooms, you discover the following.

Dreana, the Necromancer had been raped to death by a demon, a look of frozen pleasure on her face and cum still dripping from her pussy.

MMK, the Soul Mage, has been tentacle raped to death, cum still dripping from all of her holes.

With this new information, you are now faced with a decision.

LYNCH, or NO LYNCH?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: DTT8 DAY TWO!

I as of yet have no way to tell if someone is the sorceress or not. I'd like opinions from the people left alive as to whether I should risk a lynch on a suspicious individual or not.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

well i got nothing to make me lynch somebody so ill wait for someone to say otherwise

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well vote Dematt seems like the obvious choice, but there's a 50% chance or so he's the sorceress.

So I'll let people decide whether to lynch nobody or lynch him

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going to say No lynch for today, if it's that high of a chance.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

If we don't lynch anyone today, that means two of us will die tonight, leaving tomorrow at one of us against the two of them. I say we take the chance, even at 50%.

Lynch DeMatt

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((One more vote required to Lynch DeMatt.))

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

All I can say is... I'm not a demon. Ask the Gifted Girl if you want - if she checked me, she'd know I'm not a demon.

Lynch Aika - she's initiated ALL the lynching. Bloody murderous bitch.