DTT8 GAME OVER!!!!!!!!

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT8 DAY TWO!

((Garfield, please, from now on make sure your vote is in bold. I missed your vote until someone PM'd me saying you'd voted.))

Their minds made up, the girls as one advance in on DeMatt, their intentions very clear.

DeMatt backs away from the group as they turn on her. "H-Hey... I... c'mon... it's just sex... it's not my fault-"
And then she suddenly sprouts masses of tentacles, grabbing everybody at once before they can react. Yells of anger from the group turn into moans as DeMatt throws herself into the mass, raping everybody simultaneously. She starts screaming in inhuman ecstasy as her tentacles start spewing cum, coating everyone inside and out, before she collapses back, tired out, letting everyone drop.
"Hah... I figured it out. We'll have an ongoing orgy! If one partner doesn't have the endurance to keep up, several do!"
The others stand up, glaring, and snarl "NO!", before jumping on the exhausted tentacle monster and beat her to death.

DeMatt, the Tentacle Monster is Dead.

Night Three Actions Please!

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DTT8 NIGHT THREE!

(*sigh* I knew that was gonna happen as soon as Aika announced that only one person (me) hadn't claimed. I just didn't feel like randomly picking a different role to claim. Hate hate hate you Aika. Oh, well, at least I got my special sendoff - enjoy the cum, girlies!)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(i was still worried it was gonna be a sorceress tactic)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

(You guys are keeping me awake, can we go to bed and talk about this in the morning?)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(((Still waiting on one night action here folks, you know who you are who hasn't sent it in. The voice of this DTT's god has spoken, let it be done, make it so!))

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Right, so I finally have all the PM's and a free moment to update this!))

The girls wake up in the morning to discover that one amongst them is no longer there. It doesn't take long to realize that the missing girl is Aika. Rushing to her room, you discover she has been raped to death by a demon, a frozen look of horrified pleasure forever frozen on her face. You discover after sifting through her belongings that Aika was the Barrier Mage.

With three of you left, the time is nigh. Lynch, or No Lynch?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

((...fuck.))

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

i think that goldstein is the demon although i cant be sure because i was blocked from scanning shrike and seeing how aika is dead it is safe to assume that shrike is innocent and was shilded by aika thus not being able to do anything. (Lynch Goldstein)

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

I am the gifted girl.
Shrike is the Sorceress.
Garfield is the Greater succubus.

Lynch Garfield

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DTT8 DAY FOUR!

Huh. So it all comes down to me then, does it? I guess the real question is, who did Aika figure was important enough to protect last night, instead of herself? Thoughts?

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

aika either shielded me or you im not sure. but i am sure that i couldent scan you last night and going on that i assume that aika shielded either you or me in a attempt to protect one of us. or aika tried to shield you thinking your the demon trying to protect everyone else. either way i know for sure your innocent and seeing as theres 3 of us left including myself that must make goldstein the demon.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

I had been working with aika, scanning people for her.

I do not know who was protected last night. I know only that you, shrike, and I are innocent.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh, well I guess there's an easy way to find out who was blocked, if Siphon was specific enough. Which person did you scan, and did he say 'Your scan was unsuccessful', or 'You were unable to scan'?

((As an aside, Daaaahm, making it this far is hard work...))

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

I successfully scanned Shrike last night, with the wording "Your scan of Shrike7 reveals her to be the Sorceress."

My assumption is that both garfield and I claimed the gifted girl. Aika, for whatever reason, believed that garfield was the true gifted girl and attempted to protect her last night.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

well we could argue about this forever but in the end its shrike's choice. so whos it gonna be, me or Goldstein.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Right, well, since you both seem to enjoy making this hard on me, I may as well flip a coin.

Gold, unless Siphon did a boo-boo and gave you an extra step in logic, your wording implies that you are the succubus, who can scan people's abilities, whereas the gifted girl can only determine whether or not the girl is demon-sided or not.

Garfield, if you want to sound more convincing, make sure you use proper sentences and stuff, it helps more than you think. Without capitals and such, it makes you sound Lurker-ish, and nobody around here trusts Lurkers ;)

That all said, Gold's evidence weighs that much more heavily against her, so my vote is to Lynch Goldstein.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Hahaha. That'll teach me to learn what abilities do before claiming them.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Minds made up, Garfield and Shrike attack Goldstein. Of course she resists and fights back, but in the end she is over powered, a sharp surgical instrument plunged into her chest, killing her. Upon her death, her body transforms to reveal that she was indeed the Greater Succubus.

With the last of the evil side gone, both Garfield, the Gifted Girl and Shrike, the Sorceress suddenly find the room they are in flooded with some form of gas which quickly renders them immobile, but very much aware of what is going on around them.

A moment later, the evil Siphon/Talvesh leers down at them, as they lay there helpless to resist him.

"Well well, it seems the powers of good actually DID win. Perfect, you both will make perfect test and breeding subjects. Time to move to phase two my dears. Don't worry, all you'll feel is great pleasure, and eventually your memories will be erased so we may begin the second phase fresh. You'll have no memory of this at all, which is a shame since your both going to be enjoying yourselves quite a bit."

He places both of your prone bodies upon a table each, hooking up various sexual stimulating machines to your body before turning them on, sending shockwaves of pleasure through each of you. The last thing either of you would feel for a very long time was the powerful throes of multiple orgasms ripping through your bodies, and then the blissful blackness swept in, and you knew no more.

Garfield751 and Shrike7 are the WINNERS! (Sort of).

Roles and a game recap will be forthcoming soon!

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: DTT8 GAME OVER!!!!!!!!

Village won, woo! I was really worried then, I took a gamble there, I assumed goldstein wouldn't attack me. But he did.

And I still didn't know for sure which way round Shrike and Goldstein were.

Anyway, yeah, go village!