What's new

DTT9 - Day 3

OP
M

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DTT9 - Day 3

You wake up, and you hope that the Protector actually countered the demons tonight. However, your hopes are crushed, when you notice ToxicShock is missing.

You run to her room, to see the door wide open. Cum coats the bed, the floor, and a trail leads to the bathroom, where you find ToxicShock's dead body, once again, in the jacuzzi.

ToxicShock, the Gifted Girl
, is no longer among the living.

It's down to you five now... and the voting begins.

1. ToxicShock - Gifted Girl - Dead
2. SiphonTalvesh - Lyncher - Dead
3. Garfield751
4. Aika - Normal Girl - Dead
5. Keylo
6. Dreana
7. Asmodean
8. PLMNKO

3 votes for a majority. And I dont think I need to remind anyone, that there are OMG TWO EFFIN DEMONZ ON TEH LOOZE?!

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

We need to take a gamble. One of the demons need to be killed today for any of use humans to live. I'm going to go after the fact garfield has not said a thing since the first vote. Everyone else has at least said something productive.... Time to let the dice fall where they may.

Lynch garfield

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

We need to take a gamble. One of the demons need to be killed today for any of use humans to live. I'm going to go after the fact garfield has not said a thing since the first vote. Everyone else has at least said something productive.... Time to let the dice fall where they may.

Lynch garfield
Granted, most demons typically try to avoid contact with other so as to avoid attention. I'll second this notion.

Lynch garfield.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

might as well get this over with but your makeing a mistake... (lynch garfield)

OP
M

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

"You're making a mistake, but you know what? I dont care" Garfield says, as she votes to lynch herself.

Awkwardly, you thrust a dagger into Garfield's heart. Garfield, the Normal Girl, falls to the floor, dead.

Dreana looks worriedly to Asmodean, knowing that there are now two demons and two non-demons. According to the rules, they should have won... but where...

PLMNKO and Keylo sneak up on Dreana and Asmodean, shifting into their demon form.

"Looks like we won!" PLMNKO, who is Demon2 comments,

"And to the victor, go the spoils..." Demon1 Keylo declares.

Asmodean looks utterly shocked, confused about what she should do next. Of course, the Demons don't give her much of a choice - Keylo grabs a hold of Asmodean, and tears her pants (and panties) off in a single strike. PLMNKO tries to grab Dreana, but promptly recieves a dagger in the arm. Dreana, the Protector, tries to run away. She is not nearly fast enough...

After Dreana and Asmodean (the Normal Girl) are held down and raped into oblivioun, reality shifts. The Demons leave this plane of existance, and find themselves trapped in the bodies of two young college girls, in a dorm. PLMNKO tries to use his power to become a demon. To his surprise, it works. Completely.

Keylo smiles. This world will be quite a fun playing ground...

The Breakdown:

1. ToxicShock – Gifted Girl – Dies Night 3 (rape)
2. SiphonTalvesh – Lyncher (Keylo) – Dies Night 2 (rape)
3. Garfield751 – Normal Girl – Dies Day3 (Lynch – Self!?)
4. Aika – Normal Girl – Dies Night 1 (rape)
5. Keylo – Demon1 - Survives
6. Dreana – Protector – Dies Day3 – Loss condition
7. Asmodean – Normal girl – Dies Day3 – Loss condition
8. PLMNKO - Demon2 - Survives

Roles

2x Demons (PLMNKO, Keylo)– Once per night, rape (as a team) one person. They know who each other are. Victory when demons equal or outnumber non-demons
1x Gifted Girl (ToxicShock)– Once, per night, may discover the exact role of one other person.
1x Protector (Dreana)– Once, per night, may protect herself OR another person from the demon's rape. May not pick the same person twice in a row.
1x Lyncher(SiphonTalvesh) – On the first night, may choose a person she would like to see lynched. Self aligned. Wins on lynch, or village victory.
3x Normal Girl (Aika, Asmodean, Garfield)– Normal girls have one vote (just like all roles), and die when raped. Win when no demons remain. Lose on Lyncher Victory (unless it kills the last demon), and on Demon Victory.

Night 1 Actions

SyphonTalvesh (Lyncher) – Designate Lynch Target: Keylo
ToxicShock (Gifted) – Scan Asmodean (Normal)
Dreana (Protector) - Protect Self
PLMNKO/KEYLO – Rape Aika

Day 2 Votes (4 required): No Lynch - Success!

Night 2 Actions

ToxicShock (Gifted) – SiphonTalvesh (Lyncher)
Dreana (Protector) – ToxicShock (Gifted)
PLMNKO/KEYLO – SiphonTalvesh (Lyncher)

Day 2: No Lynch (4 votes required)

Night 3:

ToxicShock (Gifted) – Scan Dreana (Protector)
Dreana (Protector) – Dreana (Protector)
PLMNKO/KEYLO – ToxicShock (Gifted)

The Rape Mail

You leave the group and go to your room for the night. You lie in the spacious and comfortable bed, but you cannot help but imagine how this game might go. How could you hope to help win against the Demons? What happens if you get lynched? Or die? Will that be transferred into the real world?

To calm your nerves, you leave the bed to take a nice, warm soak in your room's jacuzzi. As the water fills the tub, you dont hear the door open to your room. As you disrobe, you dont see the two mishappen figures sneak up behind you. And as you step in... well, you foot never touches the water before you are lifted into the air by two unfamiliar figures.

"Stop! We dont have to play this game! We can find another way out!" you shout. They ignore you, and for the first time, you see their oversized manhood, erect.

"We dont have to," one says...

The other finishes, "But we SO WANT TO!"

You start to scream, but they put their hands over your mouth before you can. They force you to bend over the jacuzzi. You cannot escape...

Throughout the night, you are repeatedly raped. It hurts so good. Your soul escapes your body, sometime before dawn, and your body lies within a jacuzzi full of your demonic partners' cum."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, targeting people in terms of DTT skill worked quite nicely if I do say so myself. Good game all~

And you wanted to lynch me Siphon? D: I feel so offended...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

yeah, well done guys.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Luck of the roll I guess. Dre was lucky enough to have picked herself and me for protection, which is the best thing that could have happened in this situation, the demons were lucky enough to have picked me on an off day I wasn't protected, and I was unlucky enough to not guess the right people the first nights. Couldn't really do anything about that

Maybe it was the lack of numbers, but I feel this one played out almost like a card game. At least in my mind, there didn't seem to be much else aside from luck, and the best you can do is keep your head down and take your cards each night.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Hey, targeting people in terms of DTT skill worked quite nicely if I do say so myself. Good game all~
experience maybe, skill i wouldn't say so. I suck at convincing people.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Its all fault of Bartnum, now than he don't play DTT we cant Lynch/rape him the first day ._.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I KNEW I should have claimed GG and tried to lynch you on the first day Keylo. I had this awful feeling you might be a demon this game around, since you hadn't been in a while.

You did well to take me out that night, because if you hadn't I was planning to initiate a vote for you on Day 2. Probably wouldn't have worked at all, but it would have been worth the risk.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

you know my two cents.. stop voting no lynch so damn quickly. hell i didnt even get a say in the last day. try and at least give a little time for people who are active to get a word in please? and come on Toxic you coming clean on day 2 would have been a helpful thing cause even knowing asmodean was normal would have started a vote at least for me. i know this is a simple game before anyone says anything but yall jumped on the no lynch bandwagon way to fast. no lynch always works in the demons favor.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Toxic had told me about being the GG and about the people he scanned. I hoped he could last one more night to feed me the info so I could claim to be gifted while keeping him safe... somewhat. I knew Dreana was not a demon what what she. I gambled and lost ;.;

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Realistically, would my claim have done anything?

You would have instantly believed me, and started a vote, and your vote would instantly be correct, and I somehow would be safe the next night or something? I don't see it.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

i knew there was no way i could convince you guys not to lynch me so i just went with it.

OP
M

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

you know my two cents.. stop voting no lynch so damn quickly. hell i didnt even get a say in the last day.try and at least give a little time for people who are active to get a word in please?
Sorry. I was so excited that this game was going so much faster than the previous game.

and come on Toxic you coming clean on day 2 would have been a helpful thing cause even knowing asmodean was normal would have started a vote at least for me. i know this is a simple game before anyone says anything but yall jumped on the no lynch bandwagon way to fast. no lynch always works in the demons favor.
I must admit, I was horrified that Toxic was so unlucky. Unfortunately for Toxic, he didnt live long enough to scan the Protector (he tried the night he died)

No Lynch is always safer (on a personal level) than random lynch - on a random lynch, the village teams up against you, despite the fact that NO DEMON in their RIGHT MIND would draw attention to themselves in such a way.

I was hoping for a role player (stares at Aika) to say "I lynch you because you are Jaccuzzi obsessed!" but, alas, I couldn't drop the hint hard enough, and Aika died before anything could happen.

Anyways, I liked the game overall. It was Active.

Anyone up for another?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm working on two separate ideas right now, one of which works similarly to this, but I doubt I'll get it out until mid to late december

OP
M

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

I dont feel up to hosting another game, for the time being. Finals are right around the corner. I'll probably be Missing in Action for the next couple weeks. Just a warning. I should be back closer to christmas.