Reputation score
Re: Dungeon Keeper PbP/RP

*pets wallpaper* now now calm down...i think its more like

"kitty kitty cat fight! kitty kitty meow!"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I should toss Mia into the mix for the heck of it... then have her hax and knock both of them down.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

naw, I got an idea to include a different person here if it gets too fighty after all.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

i gots to be going shortly anyways i have no desire to start a brawl then poof.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

It's all good -- I figure that a mere mortal knows enough to back down when she's up against tougher stuff, or else she'd be dead already. XD Must find a way to make her stronger, or faster, or better somehow. Humans are so piddly!

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

(Eep, double-post!)

XD Please don't be worried by Lene's embarrassment around the PleasureGiver, Lurker! I'm pretty certain that she's so uptight because she hasn't gotten a good lay in some time; in any case, it would be entertaining to see the KeeperLord working her magic in character, instead of just as a stat! :p

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd have a suggestion for a room - a Throne Room or a Residence for the Dungeon Keeper or the Lord. I don't know how it would be beneficial, though. Maybe it makes the Lord more effective?

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Are there numbers of minions that the Keeper Lord summons every day? Maybe that would allow them to summon more at a time, or give them a reason to be more obedient... or to give a space where the Lords can give moral boosting speeches. Pass judgement on enemies, perhaps, if enemies don't go straight to the torture room/dungeon, anyways!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe just have the special room be one that requires a high level dungeon and the benefit is that the Keeper gets there own ultima unit that isn't dependent on their keeper lord.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, that'd be amusing. Perhaps we could let the players make their own ultimate unit for their individual keeper? (Not the lord, but the "character" we created for ourselves.) Mine of course, would be Mia herself.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

That's an interesting idea, actually.

I'll think of it, but right now, the map is taking shape!!! eeveryone has a similar start, but from there, I'm gonna try and random it a bit.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Could we get a map key? Also, is the map a 1 square per 1 building thing or...?

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The map comes out as 1 square equals 1 'Tile', and the cost of 1 building tile is listed under the building cost.

To get people started, the green-centered building is the Dungeon Heart with it's starting treasury around it, brown is dirt, yellowish is gold ore, grey is stone, and blue is water.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

And we need to assign the imps to dig hallways and rooms. Is the checkered ground empty tiles?

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Checkered tiles are Treasury tiles, and are used to store gold. For ease of use, I used the same for the gold-storing tiles of the Dungeon Heart

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Placeholder of interest, quick question; can I play an oldschool keeper, with no Keeper Lord? (Would have to have a portal instead of course, but other than that and the lack of specialty units it would not change the game significantly)

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

It is possible to go alone, you ust have no added ally options, and must rely on the olden ways of keeping, which is without bonuses- but luckily, without weaknesses.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait..but doesn't this mean you need damsels to invade your dungeons? =3

/me is good at that.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ooh, damsels.

I'm interested to see how this all works out in terms of... will we occasionally get heroes thrown at us that we have to direct our greeblies to fight off? Or is that all kind of automatic, and we use the tavern to RP random interactions?

(XD I would have fun making up random characters to throw at Keepers in terms of RP, too!)

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Hehehe, make your own heros to combat ya? That would increase the story a bit XD I'm game!