Dungeons and Depravity: World of Chaos


cross_grave

Lurker
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
5,186
Reaction score
65
"She'll be kind of useless if she just stays chained up, so I'd rather get rid of them." Tia sighed, shaking her head. "So before our malleable friend zones out completely, perhaps we should have her dispose of them so we can carry on? And if someone wants to learn how to make it, I think we can just ask Cloud to teach us." She suggested.
 

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
19,266
Reaction score
424
Tia: Pregnant-2
Trauma: 9 / 100
C.Level: 1
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 16/16
AC: 15

Charlotte: Pregnant-1
Trauma: 56 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 13/13
AC: 16

Aevel: Pregnant-1
Trauma: 25 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 15/15
AC: 14

"Okay." The slime seemed to get the gist of what they agreed to do, even if they were bad at figuring things out. The slime went into the wagon, and melted the chains with ease. Somehow doing that without hurting her skin at all, even though the two were making direct contact. Then, Aevel was freed. "Kay, it's free now." The slime said simply, before sliming up to Charlotte and Tia. "So, since you're my friends now, and she's your slave, I guess that means I can tell her what to do now." The slime pondered this newer, better deal that she ended up with.

Meanwhile, the bandits were leaving the scene and getting ready to move again. The slime pointed to the wagon. "I can pull the wagon and head to town if you want a ride. I was going there anyway, since I needed to sell this rude brown thing." She pointed at Aevel. "But I get the feeling you were heading to that town as well, somehow." She said, suddenly wondering why she knew that, or so it seemed.
 

Dalaneth

New member
Joined
May 4, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Aevel was happy to finally get out of the of the cuffs, rubbing both of her wrists. As she did so she heard the slime talking about how it could order her around, but she was tired of correcting it so instead she just decided to stay quiet. She instead turned around and looked at the wagon and went towards it to start searching through it, her stuff had to be there somewhere, at least her instruments, right? "Now, where are you my little babies? Come to mama~"
 

cross_grave

Lurker
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
5,186
Reaction score
65
"There's something wrong about a woman who refers to her instruments as children." Tia commented bluntly as she watched Aevel go through her gear. Sighing, the girl pondered her next course of action. It didn't appear that an escape plan would be strictly necessary. And it was likely they'd be stuck with the slime for the time being. Though... How was it able to guess their destination out of nowhere like that? Something was off with it. The sorceress frowned in concentration, going through her knowledge of magical creatures to try and figure out what she was dealing with here.

As she pondered this, Tia turned her attention to Charlotte, nodding her head in the direction of the bandits and the cart. "You know... We kinda have to go there anyway since we need to find the boss and purify him. So might as well hitch a ride, maybe?" She suggested. "Getting it all dealt with in one go seems like the best idea if you ask me. And with the elf, we could make it a three on one if we're lucky. Just maybe gotta hide the chains with some gloves or wraps while we're there."
 

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
739
Reaction score
9
Charlotte gave the slime an odd look when it randomly guessed the destination they were going, before simply shrugging. It probably must've guessed since they were heading the same way, which made her wonder, if the slime was incredibly young, how did it even know what a town was or where the town was? However, Charlotte's thoughts got interrupted when Tia asked if they should travel with this slime. "Well she does look fairly harmless and cute, so I've got no objections about leaving with her." Charlotte mentioned. "But hiding my mark, the mark that shows I'm an immortal hero of my people?" Charlotte grumbled, looking a bit insulted at Tia even mentioning to do such a thing. "And I'm also not so sure about this whole purifying thing, it feels a little bit embarrassing and demeaning to do such a thing." Charlotte replied with a slight flushed face.

"Also, are you sure you can pull us miss... what do we call you? Orange or do you already have a name?" Charlotte asked, before walking up to the slime. "Anyways if you need help you pulling the cart don't mind asking me, or you know we could always leave the cart behind." Charlotte offered.
 

cross_grave

Lurker
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
5,186
Reaction score
65
"It's either purifying or killing... And hoping that the guy in question stays dead instead of being revived by that demon goddess or whatever the fuck she is." Tia pointed out, shrugging. "Face it, shorty. It's the only method we know of that's guaranteed to work. And the reason why I suggested hiding it is because while showing off is all fine and dandy in an arena or something, here we have to make our way to our target through many obstacles and potential enemies." The sorceress added dryly. "And those chains are an easy way for them to identify us as targets. But hey, feel free to be a hero. I'm sure getting gangbanged by a whole village is going to be fun and not at all demeaning."
 

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
739
Reaction score
9
"Is that really the only way or just the only way you know how to do it?" Charlotte replied. "And I'm not short, you're all just unnaturally large... even other dwarves!" Charlotte replied with a pouty look while angrily shoving fists down at the ground. "Won't that just help us do our job though? You looked like you were having fun when trying to 'purify' all of those bandits. ~" Charlotte mentioned with a snicker and a smug grin.
 

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
19,266
Reaction score
424
Tia: Pregnant-2
Trauma: 9 / 100
C.Level: 1
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 16/16
AC: 15

Charlotte: Pregnant-1
Trauma: 56 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 13/13
AC: 16

Aevel: Pregnant-1
Trauma: 25 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 15/15
AC: 14

Aevel searched around, and found her gear. It'd be a tight fit around the stomach soon, she could expect.

The slime replied while the possessed Dwarf and Mage spoke to one another. "Ah... I can pull the cart. It's not that hard. I'm really strong, but I can't go very fast." She replied, before her head cocked at the mention of a name. "Name? I suppose that's important... Orange, though... I'd like to think I'd like Orange Juice, though I don't know what that is... Yet I do... Hmm... Juice... Like lemonade Juice..."

Then, she had a realization. "My name is Juice. Please call me Juice from now on."

(Juice has joined the Party!)
 

cross_grave

Lurker
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
5,186
Reaction score
65
"The latter." Tia replied, mildly irritated. "However, figuring out a new method would require experimentation, and that is something you do in a controlled environment." She informed the dwarf, sounding rather exasperated. "The village filled with corrupt people is not a controlled environment. And no, that does not help." The irritation in her voice grew. "The more people we have to go through before reaching the boss, the more exhausted we're going to be. Why is it that the mage has to educate the warrior on the basics of tactics?"

The slime's brief tangent distracted Tia from the argument for a short while. Frankly, she was beginning to think that the goo girl sounded more reasonable than the dwarf sometimes. Her thought process was kind of simple, though the fascinating part was how she seemed to be pulling knowledge out of somewhere without understanding it. Clearly she didn't learn any of it by herself, so where did it come from? "Juice is a fine name. And we'll be thankful if you do pull the cart." The sorceress replied, getting onto the vehicle. "By the way, may I ask how did you learn about orange juice?"
 
Top