What's new

Dungeons and Depravity: World of Chaos

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"She'll be kind of useless if she just stays chained up, so I'd rather get rid of them." Tia sighed, shaking her head. "So before our malleable friend zones out completely, perhaps we should have her dispose of them so we can carry on? And if someone wants to learn how to make it, I think we can just ask Cloud to teach us." She suggested.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia: Pregnant-2
Trauma: 9 / 100
C.Level: 1
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 16/16
AC: 15

Charlotte: Pregnant-1
Trauma: 56 / 100
HP: 13/13
AC: 16

Aevel: Pregnant-1
Trauma: 25 / 100
HP: 15/15
AC: 14

"Okay." The slime seemed to get the gist of what they agreed to do, even if they were bad at figuring things out. The slime went into the wagon, and melted the chains with ease. Somehow doing that without hurting her skin at all, even though the two were making direct contact. Then, Aevel was freed. "Kay, it's free now." The slime said simply, before sliming up to Charlotte and Tia. "So, since you're my friends now, and she's your slave, I guess that means I can tell her what to do now." The slime pondered this newer, better deal that she ended up with.

Meanwhile, the bandits were leaving the scene and getting ready to move again. The slime pointed to the wagon. "I can pull the wagon and head to town if you want a ride. I was going there anyway, since I needed to sell this rude brown thing." She pointed at Aevel. "But I get the feeling you were heading to that town as well, somehow." She said, suddenly wondering why she knew that, or so it seemed.

Dalaneth

Reputation score
Aevel was happy to finally get out of the of the cuffs, rubbing both of her wrists. As she did so she heard the slime talking about how it could order her around, but she was tired of correcting it so instead she just decided to stay quiet. She instead turned around and looked at the wagon and went towards it to start searching through it, her stuff had to be there somewhere, at least her instruments, right? "Now, where are you my little babies? Come to mama~"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"There's something wrong about a woman who refers to her instruments as children." Tia commented bluntly as she watched Aevel go through her gear. Sighing, the girl pondered her next course of action. It didn't appear that an escape plan would be strictly necessary. And it was likely they'd be stuck with the slime for the time being. Though... How was it able to guess their destination out of nowhere like that? Something was off with it. The sorceress frowned in concentration, going through her knowledge of magical creatures to try and figure out what she was dealing with here.

As she pondered this, Tia turned her attention to Charlotte, nodding her head in the direction of the bandits and the cart. "You know... We kinda have to go there anyway since we need to find the boss and purify him. So might as well hitch a ride, maybe?" She suggested. "Getting it all dealt with in one go seems like the best idea if you ask me. And with the elf, we could make it a three on one if we're lucky. Just maybe gotta hide the chains with some gloves or wraps while we're there."

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Charlotte gave the slime an odd look when it randomly guessed the destination they were going, before simply shrugging. It probably must've guessed since they were heading the same way, which made her wonder, if the slime was incredibly young, how did it even know what a town was or where the town was? However, Charlotte's thoughts got interrupted when Tia asked if they should travel with this slime. "Well she does look fairly harmless and cute, so I've got no objections about leaving with her." Charlotte mentioned. "But hiding my mark, the mark that shows I'm an immortal hero of my people?" Charlotte grumbled, looking a bit insulted at Tia even mentioning to do such a thing. "And I'm also not so sure about this whole purifying thing, it feels a little bit embarrassing and demeaning to do such a thing." Charlotte replied with a slight flushed face.

"Also, are you sure you can pull us miss... what do we call you? Orange or do you already have a name?" Charlotte asked, before walking up to the slime. "Anyways if you need help you pulling the cart don't mind asking me, or you know we could always leave the cart behind." Charlotte offered.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"It's either purifying or killing... And hoping that the guy in question stays dead instead of being revived by that demon goddess or whatever the fuck she is." Tia pointed out, shrugging. "Face it, shorty. It's the only method we know of that's guaranteed to work. And the reason why I suggested hiding it is because while showing off is all fine and dandy in an arena or something, here we have to make our way to our target through many obstacles and potential enemies." The sorceress added dryly. "And those chains are an easy way for them to identify us as targets. But hey, feel free to be a hero. I'm sure getting gangbanged by a whole village is going to be fun and not at all demeaning."

Fmokou

Reputation score
"Is that really the only way or just the only way you know how to do it?" Charlotte replied. "And I'm not short, you're all just unnaturally large... even other dwarves!" Charlotte replied with a pouty look while angrily shoving fists down at the ground. "Won't that just help us do our job though? You looked like you were having fun when trying to 'purify' all of those bandits. ~" Charlotte mentioned with a snicker and a smug grin.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aevel searched around, and found her gear. It'd be a tight fit around the stomach soon, she could expect.

The slime replied while the possessed Dwarf and Mage spoke to one another. "Ah... I can pull the cart. It's not that hard. I'm really strong, but I can't go very fast." She replied, before her head cocked at the mention of a name. "Name? I suppose that's important... Orange, though... I'd like to think I'd like Orange Juice, though I don't know what that is... Yet I do... Hmm... Juice... Like lemonade Juice..."

Then, she had a realization. "My name is Juice. Please call me Juice from now on."

( )

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"The latter." Tia replied, mildly irritated. "However, figuring out a new method would require experimentation, and that is something you do in a controlled environment." She informed the dwarf, sounding rather exasperated. "The village filled with corrupt people is not a controlled environment. And no, that does not help." The irritation in her voice grew. "The more people we have to go through before reaching the boss, the more exhausted we're going to be. Why is it that the mage has to educate the warrior on the basics of tactics?"

The slime's brief tangent distracted Tia from the argument for a short while. Frankly, she was beginning to think that the goo girl sounded more reasonable than the dwarf sometimes. Her thought process was kind of simple, though the fascinating part was how she seemed to be pulling knowledge out of somewhere without understanding it. Clearly she didn't learn any of it by herself, so where did it come from? "Juice is a fine name. And we'll be thankful if you do pull the cart." The sorceress replied, getting onto the vehicle. "By the way, may I ask how did you learn about orange juice?"

Fmokou

Reputation score
"Considering your last tactic, I would assume you want to be banged by the entire village~." Charlotte mentioned with a snicker once again, clearly saying it in jest. "I don't blame you though. It's the only way for you to use that ridiculous body of yours." Charlotte continued. "And don't worry, I well aware I can't proudly display this mark around town, but we should be careful in assuming that's the only way they can recognize us." Charlotte warned Tia, when Charlotte was done teasing Tia she looked at the slime girl who claimed she was very strong. "I think bringing the cart should be good enough, but you don't really have the pull us along, or well, me at least. I don't speak for the other two." Charlotte mentioned, before Tia began to ask a good question, how did she know these things randomly? Maybe the slime had some kind of divination power? It was one of the few magical powers Charlotte was familiar with, since it wasn't as much frowned down upon inside her society. What society was that again? Thinking about it caused Charlotte's head to pound a little.

Whatever it was though, Charlotte was happy that the slime found a name for itself. "Juice... I wouldn't name myself that, but it fits." Charlotte said with a shrug, before getting closer to the slime girl and inspecting her, curiously poking the slime's arm and wondering if the girl actually smelled like oranges. "I've never seen a slime like you. Can you change your shape? And how strong are you really? Can you fight?" Charlotte bombarded the slime with questions, as she was curious how strong the slime truly was. Pulling a cart wasn't really that big of a deal and if this slime could fight somehow, they might have another useful ally. Unless the drow wasn't actually a fighter, and considering she used instruments and was captured by this slime, that might be the case.

Dalaneth

Reputation score
Aevel let out a happy squee when she found her instruments still safe, hugging them and completely forgetting about her future problems with not fitting in her armor, instead starting to strum the lute, only to almost immediately frown. "EERGH, someone touched my lute, it isn't tuned right, either that or I was out longer than I thought." She sat down in the cart, starting to work on getting it to sound just like she wanted to again, A process which would take some minutes. Then she turned to the two who'd helped get her free, "Thank you for the assist, I guess I should introduce myself properly, I am Aevel, bastard of House Melval," she said, doing a curtsy. "I know some magic and can both heal and support you through my music, though I'm not bad with my rapier either."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Juice shrugged at Tia. "Like a lot of things, I'm not really sure. After absorbing things, I tend to learn more. Whatever was inside that Drow was the good stuff, though. I'm quite full... Of knowledge." She declared. When asked about if she could change her shape, she nodded. "Indeed... Behold..." She lifted herself up straight with a wobble and a jiggle... Before her penis sank into her body, making her look entirely female. "No penis. Are you impressed?" She inquired. "I can also do two penises. I'm quite inventive." She described. "But, enough bragging about me. I don't care who's in the cart. Pulling things is easy for me. I just can't move very fast. I guess I'll start pulling now, then." She said, before getting to the front of the wagon... And pulling it at a slow pace.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Oh, like you lasted any better." Tia bit back, looking rather grumpy about having her mistake brought up. She sat on the cart and stewed in her grumpiness for a bit, but when Charlotte admitted that they should indeed be careful, her bad mood lessened. Enough for her to decide not to bring up the fact that unlike the dwarf, at least she didn't get herself raped silly by kidnappers. Feeling better about her magnanimous attitude, she simply relaxed and let her mind turn towards more useful pursuits. Like the slime's mysterious ability to learn.

"Huh. Learning by absorbing... Wait, stuff inside the drow?" Tia frowned, glancing at Aevel. Taking her state, she took note of the obvious condition, and quickly put two and two together. "So basically... You can absorb the knowledge of others through body fluids?" She blinked, the implications hitting her instantly. This sort of ability... Depending on it's limitations, it could be amazing! "Yes, that's quite impressive. That is certainly a talent that should not be wasted." The sorceress nodded, barely paying attention to the conversation at this point, ignoring the display of shapeshifting in favor of focusing on her own musings. Plans to test and make use of this power forming in her head.

Fmokou

Reputation score
"I should've known you're one of those singy people. I'm Charlotte." Charlotte replied to the drow, who began to explain her set of skills, which indeed sounded useful now that the elf interloped with her new drow wife. After that brief exchange, Charlotte looked at the slime changing shape right in front of her. "Whoa.... wait if you can change shape, why did you walk around with a penis?" Charlotte questioned the slime, considering there should be no reason for the slime to create a penis if she doesn't intend on immediately using it. Charlotte was ready to offer the slime some help, before Tia made her little quip at Charlotte. "It's like two rough bandits aren't as easy to purify as one blind guy who likes cats." Charlotte replied with a grin. "Besides aren't you supposed to be the great lizard fucker?" Charlotte added with a devious chuckle, but there was clearly a hint of jealousy in her eyes when mentioned that, it seemed that Charlotte still wasn't happy that Tia managed to defeat him by herself.

"Anyways, I kinda feel bad letting you pull the cart by yourself, besides I'm no slouch either and I can use a workout~!" Charlotte mentioned, before grabbing a hold of the cart. Charlotte also hoped that pulling the cart with the slime would speed them up a little. Hell, if Charlotte didn't have any issue dragging the cart along, she would probably ask the slime to hop inside the cart. When Charlotte heard Tia mentioned that they shouldn't waste the slimes power, Charlotte closed her eyes before glancing over at Tia. "Be careful about feeding her, since you don't know what will happen if she grows too smart or too powerful."

Dalaneth

Reputation score
"Well of course you should, didn't you just hear me sing a few minutes ago?" Aevel answered as Charlotte seemingly thought out loud. "I'm actually so good at it, that my singing alone can make you fight better," she then bragged to the dwarf as a follow-up, before hearing her comment about the lizard fucking, making things click in her mind. "oooh, you guys are my back up, I assume this means that I tired him out enough for you to handle on your own?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The slime nodded at Tia. "I learned that I had this ability, when I used it." She declared. "Now, once I start spreading, I can usher in a new era of smart slimes. Maybe. It would be nice to be the first of a great race." She declared, before gripping the bar she held before, presumably with Charlotte. "Why did I maintain a penis? It felt natural. I didn't think about using a penis before, but after absorbing all that essence, a penis was something that suddenly felt natural to have." She said, suddenly producing a penis again. "Though, if I had to say, if I become too smart and too powerful, then perhaps you should get a bigger scale?" She offered some advice. Though it sounded so honest that it seemed that her advice was genuine. As if she was trying to say that if she got too big to handle, then they just needed a bigger handle. It wasn't good advice, but her feelings were obviously there.

Then came the journey. Pulling a wagon was a kind of powerful labor that even a barbarian would find tiring eventually. With Charlotte's aid, the wagon moved faster than the slow slime crawl, but after an hour of pushing, she needed to rest for an hour, and so forth. The good part was that while resting, the wagon was still moving. And the slime was tireless. This eventually brought them to the town... Or a good distance from it, before, while Charlotte was almost done resting, the slime came to a stop. "The town is ahead. Their clothing is a lot different than yours." She said. If anyone took a look, they'd see that in the distance... It seemed like even the guards were dressed in armor that had their chests and nipples showing. Chaos warped bulges in view both on their chest and in their pants due to leather pants. But otherwise their armor looked the same. Breast plates modified to allow breasts to hang on display, not affected by gravity so they looked perky, a highly sexual benefit of the curse. The men were attractive and well endowed, flirting with each other as casual conversation seemed to devolve to constant sexual tension and touching. The guards even touching each other while somewhat gazing out on lookout. It seemed like their wagon was not yet noticed, or the guards didn't mind seeing them. But, their current garb would stand out, no doubt as prudish.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Towing the cart was relatively easy for Charlotte, but it was somewhat taxing, even for a powerful fighter like herself. Charlotte only managed to pull the cart for an hour, before she had to take an hour to rest. At least it was a good workout, something Charlotte really needed, since she hasn't found any time to keep up with her exercise routine after being kidnapped to this strange place. Eventually they reached the town, luckily around the time Charlotte was almost done resting. When the slime mentioned that their clothing looked a lot different from theirs, Charlotte looked over her own clothing. The slime was somewhat right, but for an entirely different reason then she perhaps meant, the clothing Charlotte currently was wearing exposed a lot of skin. However, the design was dwarven and it was specifically made for a noble, it's intend was to catch everyone's attention and show a grand display of wealth, the only real protection it gave was the chain shirt woven against the fabulously cloak. Despite that though, the only thing that might be suspicious compared to their armor is that various parts of it still covered Charlotte's feminine bits. With a deep sigh Charlotte looked at the other two. "Since Tia wanted us to blend in, I suppose we've also got to change our clothes and armor." Charlotte said to the two, before her eyes narrowed into a glare. "God damn dumb breasts... all being so damn big." Charlotte grumbled when she stared at the female town's guard with a foul glare.

With a final sigh of resigning to the idea of exposing herself, Charlotte untied the lint with a bow that that was wrapped around her small nipples, before tying the lint with a bow onto one of her gigantic horns, making it look like an accessory. After Charlotte revealed her small nipples to the air, she began to shift around the metal layered loincloth she was wearing to the side, enough to make it look like a weird decoration that was covering the side of her leg. When the loincloth was properly revealing Charlotte's underwear, she tugged on the knot that was keeping the underwear together and tugged the underwear from her crotch, revealing her pink folds to anyone who bothered to look. With a deep blush, Charlotte stashed the underwear away inside a pocket before looking at the other two with a sigh. "I believe this should suffice for me, I don't think looking like a noble is going to cause any issue." Charlotte told the two. "Now you two better remove your stuff as well, I don't want to be the only one feeling exposed!" Charlotte insisted with flushed cheeks. "Anyways, I hope you three don't mind if I tell them I'm a merchant and you three are my cohort, if they ask why we are visiting. Dwarves being interested in buying human animals shouldn't be considered that strange, and it fits the grand outfit I'm wearing." Charlotte told the three of them, she was open to other suggestions, but if they didn't have a better idea on how to handle the guards if they asked what business they had in the town, she was going with that excuse.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Dragon, not lizard." Tia corrected, stressing the difference. "And this was only because they didn't do it normally. Otherwise I'd have dealt with them." The sorceress snorted, annoyed. She spent the rest of the trip glaring out of the wagon at things that looked offensive to her, stewing by herself. She idly pondered ribbing the dwarf some more when she got tired of pushing the cart, but she did speed up the journey. It'd be kind of dickish. Of course, whatever improvement to her mood occured over the course of the journey went out the window as soon as they reached the village. And the sorceress saw just how bad the situation was. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." She groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose. She had expected the situation to be... Perverted. But this? This was a bit too overt even for her tastes. Rather, this was an absolute lack of taste.

"Yeah, yeah, I said all that. Can I take it back and just set the place on fire instead?" Tia grimaced, looking again at the village with a glare, as if it had personally insulted her somehow. Seriously, no class. Just like animals. She hoped that the lousy peasants would remember everything once they were done purifying them and react accordingly. That'd make it all the more pleasant. Glancing at the dwarf, the sorceress let out one more sigh. "You know, I think the top would have been enough on it's own. They're still wearing pants." She pointed out. After some deliberation, she finally grunted and began to work on adjusting her top. It was essentially one long strip of cloth with holes for her neck, looping around her chest and neck to cover up the appropriate parts while leaving everything below it practically bare. Unfortunately, it was also a fairly tight fit, making it difficult to work with. After a few attempts she gave up and just took it off, keeping the rest of the outfit as it was. Only adjusting the detached sleeves to cover up her chain tattoo. "You should probably hide that mark, just in case."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once everyone was naked, they were then naked. Since they made no move towards the city entrance, Juice looked back and blinked. "So, are you naked enough now?" she inquired. "Well, you look naked enough. I'm gonna roll ahead now." She said, as Aevel stayed behind to likely ponder getting naked while Juice rolled the wagon ahead, unless stopped. The guards continued to speak to one another, paying the wagon no mind except for a passing, "Welcome to Dragmire." They seemed to blend in as they desired. Their lewd appearance didn't make anyone bat an eye at them. And the townsfolk were very friendly, waving at the incoming wagon and some women cooing at Juice. "Aww, it's so cute! A little slime is pulling the wagon! I didn't know you could tame a slime! Chaos' blessing is truly a wonder!" The townfolk's words echoed, mostly in awe of how the group was traveling with a cart pulling slime. "They like me the most out of all of you. I am happy about this." She said with a sincere, happy smile.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"...You know, I am also okay with that." Tia replied, looking around idly. If it wasn't such a debauchery central, this'd have been a rather pleasant village all things considered. Sadly, it very much was a place they'd have to fix up before they could continue. Now the question was, what next? "We should probably look for a place where we can stash the cart away." The sorceress proposed, glancing at her companions. "Then we could go and ask around. Take a closer look at the situation in this place and figure out who's important around here." And find their target. He was probably somewhere around, they'd just have to have one of the locals tell them where.