What's new

Dungeons and Depravity: World of Chaos

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Hrm." Tia grimaced. She detected no falsehood in the drow's words, despite giving a good effort. Perhaps the queen was being honest after all. Quite blunt, even, considering how plainly she put their situation. She didn't quite buy this whole Chaos bit herself, however going by what she knew of magic it wasn't entirely implausible. Still, being put in a situation where they had to cooperate with that bitch or go through some really unpleasant shit was hardly something she liked. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

"Right, before I agree to anything, I want to know one more thing." The sorceress spoke up. "How do you plan on smuggling two of us to the guy's pad? Cause unless you lot are all the servants he has, I imagine there will be some potential complications along the way. I'd rather not sign up for a half-baked plan, so I want to hear what we're going to be dealing with and how we're going to be dealing with that first." She stated plainly. "Also, some more info on what he's capable of would be nice."

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah continued to listen to the conversation, dubiously. She still didn't trust the drow, and still suspected the drow would intend to keep them as her own slaves once her boss was out of the picture. Still, she realized that the only other option was opposing the drow, and unless her companions were a lot more potent than she expected, there was no way they would be able to take down a mob of drow inside their own home.

"I'll stand by your decisions," Sarah said to Charlotte and Tia. They seemed to feel the same way she did. It didn't seem like any of them wanted to agree, but in lack of any other plausible option, they really had no choice.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The drow chuckled. "What an amusing lot. I wonder if you'll succeed?" she asked seemingly herself out of curiosity. "So, he'll want one at a time, and only one as he attempts to corrupt you and break your chains. He's got draconian strength and magic backing him, so he'll put up a tough fight for you lot if push comes to shove. He's also born with the Chaos dragon's Charisma, and is capable of seducing females with ease. He can easily capture and hold your attention, if you catch my drift." she chuckled. "But I digress, you can beat him without fighting him. You just need to all bounce him at the same time and seal his chain from Chaos' influence. Once he's no longer unchained, we'll all be set free and he'll be powerless. He'll still be immortal, but also powerless. So, do onto him as he wants to do onto you. He wants to break your chains, teach him a lesson and seal his! See how he enjoys losing contact with mommy dearest." she chuckled.

Then, she rose a hand in gesture. "Any more questions? Once one of you is ready to... Make the dive, I can sneak the other two in via my own way of presenting you. If you look bound he won't care. Or he shouldn't. I'll also sneak your goodies in to get equipped to beat him down if required. Either way, you'll need to make sure whoever is in front of him is putting on a good show while the rest get rearmed and ready to take him on inside his little safe room. I'll help them unleash the surprise. Then, you rape the hell out of him and free us of those chains."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Wait... Draconian?" Tia blinked, frowning in thought. "Out of curiosity... How close to a dragon is he?" She had something of a kinship with dragons, enough to converse with them with relative ease, but less so with lesser dragon-kin. Still, maybe her affinity for them would come in handy. His abilities sounded like a pain in the ass, though. A warrior and mage both, not to mention capable of charming others. Nasty set of skills, all things considered. And he'd not go down willingly. They'd need to make sure to pull this plan off well in order to catch him with his pants down, not just literally but metaphorically as well.

"Hrm... I don't suppose either of you is a performer..." The sorceress grimaced as she glanced at her companions. The elf... Well, she had the appeal to keep his attention, but not the expertise. Unless the whole sheltered girl thing was an act. The dwarf... Yeah, no. Too much of a stubborn meathead to willingly go along with that idea, in the human's opinion. Though she had to admit, Tia was not all that happy about doing that herself either. That being said, she had both the force of personality to resist the influence of others on top of a poker face and silver tongue good enough to bullshit her way through most problems. And she'd have an easier time dealing with him than others if he was draconic enough. "Urgh, cripes... Just get those two ready to be my backup. Then we can get that bullshit over with."

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Charlotte was going to be compliant, but the thought of being presented like a piece of meat to a potential threatening enemy, which uses magic to charm women, didn't sit right with her. Charlotte still doubted what the drow said was true, especially with how amused the drow seemed about this situation. "You sound awfully amused by all of this." Charlotte grumbled at the drow's constant chuckles. "And yes, I do have a question. What makes you think you're strong enough to tell us what to do? By the sound of it you believe we could actually defeat this draconian overlord of yours, so instead of stating that you can't lift a finger against him because magic', how about you show me you could actually kick his ass." Charlotte angrily stated while pointing her sword at the drow. "Show me your strength by fighting me, and if you win I'll believe you and go through with your plan without any complaints, but if I win, you'll let us go." Charlotte challenged to the so called drow queen. Like this, Charlotte figured she could have her battle with the queen without dragging down the other two captives, as at least one of them was already fully onboard on doing it the drow's way.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah listened to the drow's description of the man, though the words somewhat floated in one ear and out the other. Too many other thoughts were running in her head. Would the three of them really be able to take him on? The drow seemed confident enough... then again, this could be another trick. Or she could not deeply care whether they actually won or not, and could just be gambling on them freely. She wasn't sure how the chains worked, but she hoped it was something that would come naturally. Raping him though... she hoped that was an exaggeration. Sarah could barely take the initiative on such a thing, much less try to force it on someone stronger than her.

"I'm a priestess. I've led public events before, at least," Sarah said to Tia as she inquired on the others. "I feel like you two would be far better fighters than me, too. I... could try to be the distraction so you both can get the jump on him." Sarah wasn't entirely certain what to do... she didn't want in this situation one way or the other, but she felt like she was probably the weakest link, and thus perhaps the better choice of bait for the other two. It would be a little easier for her to help her 'rescuers' than to be a rescuer, anyway.

Sarah didn't get a chance to hear a response before Charlotte offered her challenge to the drow. She raised an eyebrow to Charlotte as the dwarf raised a sword to the drow. She definitely didn't doubt the dwarf's prowess in combat, but the drow seemed like no slouch either, and this was her own lair. Well... it seems like Tia and herself weren't involved, at least, so if the dwarf lost, it was no punishment for them... probably.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The drow rose an eyebrow to the dwarf's sudden challenge. She just smiled with amusement. "Honestly, dwarves never change. My power honestly goes beyond what you can understand. I don't want you weakened for our purposes, so let's end this quickly~" she cooed, before snapping her fingers.

[Intelligence Save: 13, failed]

Suddenly, Charlotte found the world around her drowned in some kind of unusual gaseous coating that turned it into a constantly shifting mass of purple, black, and red. A twisted world that seemed removed from the one she was just in. Then, just in front of her, a manifestation appeared that looked like her in every way... Minus that her skin was like that of a drow, and she was dressed in their attire. Essentially, Charlotte was facing herself, if she were a drow. The entity only chuckled, as the strange miasma in the air made Charlotte's body heavy. It clung to her, weighing her arms down. The figure approached, and gripped Charlotte's face, before planting a kiss on her lips that made her head feel woozy. Slowly, she felt her vision blur, and the sight she began to see was her own colored face, before the evil self broke the kiss, and grinned... Using her dwarven body to do so. Having somehow stolen Charlotte's body. With Charlotte now as a spectator, anything she said to the other two girls in the room was unheard, as if they now saw her as a drow, and not Charlotte. They seemingly just ignored her. Meanwhile, the real Charlotte knelt down...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Tia and Sarah, when the drow snapped her fingers, Charlotte locked up, and began to look worn out, like something was bothering her. She made an odd motion with her mouth, before kneeling down before the Drow queen. "I surrender." Charlotte spoke to the drow, who laughed merrily. "I'm glad I settled it with just one spell~" she declared, before snapping her fingers again...

Charlotte suddenly saw the maisma vanish in an instant, and the clone as well as the body change was gone, as if it never happened. "Well, since you submit, I suppose we can get this plan underway? Your two friends seem to be arguing about who gets presented first."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia sighed, shaking her head as she listened to Charlotte's challenge. Not very smart. Not very smart indeed. Fortunately, the drow queen was both reasonable and even-tempered enough to take it in stride and just settle things doing as little damage as possible. Probably? Whatever spell she used to make the dwarf kneel seemed to wear off swiftly, so no harm on that front, but how would the shortstack react to this? Hopefully she'd take the hint. Otherwise, things would get ugly really fast, and while the sorceress was perfectly fine with watching her get what she asked for, this was not the best of times for it.

"Yeah, I think that's quite the decisive demonstration." Tia nodded. Frankly, that level of magic was something she envied. Sure, she could figure out a way to pull such tricks given enough time and effort, but right now the drow was above her in terms of power. Disgustingly so. Shaking her head again, she glanced at Sarah. "Yeah, public events are one thing. This, however, will likely require acting like a good slut well enough to fool the scaly into thinking he's got his claws in you. Or putting on a show as a defiant-yet-powerless captive that he can break in at his leisure, make him feel powerful like that. How good are you with putting on a show of the erotic variety, is the question here." She pointed out.

Pausing for a moment to consider the possibilities - and let the others give some extra input if they wished - Tia then moved to finish her arguments. "Well, aside of that, the person distracting the guy might actually find herself in a position where she could limit his movements. This would allow the others to simply gang up on him without having to beat him down first. And if fighting did break out, he could end up being forced to fight on two fronts. Plus, unlike you I can do battle even without any equipment." She pointed out. "Either way. Agreeing to be bait just because you feel useless is a stupid idea. That's one of the most dangerous positions. It's fine if you leave it to me, really. Even if all you do is support the dwarf once we make a move, that'll be plenty."

Fmokou

Reputation score
There it was again, the drow's clear disrespect for them, by this point Charlotte looked absolutely furious by the drow's amused chuckle of her challenge. Furthermore, Charlotte was infuriated by the drow's blatant disrespect for her clan, by comparing her and her clan with the rest of the dwarven race. "I agree, let's end this blatant disrespect for my dwarven clan and me quickly!" Charlotte yelled, before gripping the hilt of her weapons and charging at the overly cocky woman.

Charlotte was okay with whatever the result of the battle would be, as long as the drow fought her fairly, but the moment the drow snapped her finger and charlotte saw the mass of purple, black and red smoke cover her surroundings, she knew that the drow wasn't going to fight her fairly. Charlotte should've known that the drow would use magic, and despite her being displeased that the drow used it a challenge with her, at least it proved that she wasn't completely helpless, but since Charlotte knew nothing about magic, there wasn't any way for her to tell how strong the drow truly was. However, Charlotte didn't have time to think about this for too long, as she had to finish this battle before the drow's magic had showed any real effect, but after she took a couple steps forward, she realized it was too late, as she was stood face to face with a strange looking girl. The girl eerily looking like Charlotte if she were a drow, which nearly made her stop by surprise, but determinded to teach this filthy drow a lesson, she swiftly tried to strike her weapons at the mirror image without any hesitation. However, the strange miasma stopped Charlotte in her tracks. It didn't take long before Charlotte was unable to move, the miasma completely weighing her locking her arms down, as she helplessly tried to move her locked up arms to swing at the approaching drow doppelganger. When the drow reached out to Charlotte, all she could do was sluggishly back off until the drow had a firm grasp of her face. "W-What is this shit? Let go of me you fucking clone!" Charlotte yelled, before her eyes suddenly widened when she felt her own clone press her lips on top of hers. Not only did Charlotte's cheeks flush bright red, but her head also started to feel woozy, which only made her feel confused even further as her lips hesitantly brush against an image of her own, and when the kiss was finally over, she saw her own colorful face pull away from her, as she slowly began to realize that she swapped bodies with her. Charlotte stood there perplexed when she saw her own body kneel down to the drow and surrender the fight. "How dare you... take my body and then surrender in my place... I vow...to kill you for this!" Charlotte yelled, while trying her best to tear herself away from the miasma with pure anger, but all that ended up doing was making her stumble forward when the drow snapped her finger a second time.

Charlotte quickly straightened herself, before pointing her sword at the drow queen once more. "I swear I'll wipe that amusing grin of your face someday." Charlotte angrily grumbled, before lowering her sword. "But... I promised I'd obey to your plan if I lost and I don't take any vows or promises lightly. So despite hating you with an intense fury, I'll follow your awful plan" Charlotte stated, but even if the drow managed to beat her, the way the drow did so made sure that Charlotte's doubt transformed into intense hatred for the woman. However, until Charlotte can take her revenge, there was no reason for her to challenge this awful woman again.

Instead, after Charlotte managed to calm herself down, her attention was pulled to the bickering women that both wanted to play the role of bait. Listening to both sides, Charlotte had to agree with Tia, she simply looked better suited for the job. "Hm... the human's right you know, she's looked much more experienced with this sort of thing then you, and she looks much more fluffy and soft then you." Charlotte stated, before rudely poking Tia's petite soft butt as a demonstration. "Besides, if we're planning to actually go through with this awful plan from this chuckling bitch, then maybe I should be the bait. I take my vows and promises very seriously, so I'll follow the plan no matter what, and I might be the only one strong enough to pin him down, cause no offense, but the two of you look very soft. I also know a bit of entertainment myself. I've been the main spectacle for my father events for years. Why else would I dress in this ridiculous outfit?" Charlotte stated, puffing out her chest, which was barely covered by a ribbon tied around her it. "And I've more experience with men then I really want to admit..." Charlotte mumbled. "But, I really won't complain if one of you do it. Of course in that case, I think the slutty dressed fluffy human would do a better job."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia shrugged at the dwarf's comments, though she did bat away the finger Charlotte was poking her with. Though the dwarf would find that the human's body perhaps wasn't as soft as she presumed. She lacked muscle mass for feats of strength, but her build suggested considerable endurance and flexibility. "I'd say you're better off being in a position where you can arm yourself. Unlike you, I do not lose that much combat potential if I'm left weaponless." Magic was quite the equalizer after all. "And rather than jump him immediately, it may be better to play this out as a honey trap. Lure him in and when he's... Preoccupied and unable to react properly, triple-team him and finish this. Out of our little trio, I'm probably the best choice to be the bait."

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Though she wouldn't admit it out loud, Sarah expected the fight to end quickly in the drow's favor. She did not expect to see Charlotte simply kneel and yield just like that, however. The bizarre scene was quickly explained by the drow as a spell... something Sarah felt she should have realized on her own, but failed to do. Oh well, not like anyone else would notice that, hopefully. She silently mused that the dwarf would be furious about this; a few moments later, she was proven correct. Pissed though Charlotte was, she kept her word, which was a point of respect for the dwarf.

As Sarah was dressed down a bit by her companions as a poor choice of bait, she slumped her shoulders a bit. She saw no point in trying to argue against them, as their points were sound, and they were in agreement against her besides. "Wait... she's more soft and fluffy than me?" Sarah asked Charlotte, with some small surprise. Though Tia didn't look like a warrior, Sarah didn't either... and Sarah definitely seemed like the more sheltered of the two. Not that it really mattered in the end. Maybe it was a compliment in her favor that she didn't look quite as delicate?

"Well... I'll assist whoever I'm partnered with, then," Sarah said with a slight tone of defeat. "I'll leave it to you two to decide who comes with me and who goes alone."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The Queen laughed. "I look forward to that day, little dwarf!" she said as if having fun with Charlotte. "Though it saddens me that you seem to hate me. I could have sworn I stole your heart when I fucked you so passionately that you came faster than a virgin~" she cooed. "Just make sure that you don't lose against that worthless reptile, or else you'll never get a chance to have that revenge, alright?" she reminded Charlotte.

Though, her mirth changed to impatience as the trio couldn't seem to work out who to send. "Oi, we're wasting time, you fools. The unchained is going to be expecting his meal soon, and we can't seem suspicious. So get your act together." She said, standing up. "Two of you-" she pointed her fingers at the trio. "You're going to come with me and I'm going to have a pair of my shades sneak you into his room while the lone girl is presented to his chambers. We need to strike while the iron's hot, before we lose our opportunity. If you don't decide right now, I'm sending my personal choice to do it." She pointed at Sarah. "The elf: because simply put... That's my fetish~" she cooed, smiling lewdly at Sarah and imagining her getting pounded by a big lizard man.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia turned her attention back to the queen once she got impatient, rolling her eyes at the drow's pushy attitude. "Yeesh, fine fine. We'll get going." She looked back at the dwarf and the elf. "Or rather, you two will get going with those shades of hers, whatever the fuck those are. I'm gonna see if that scaly is really as... Imposing as they make him out to be." The human stated dryly. "So how's this gonna work? I imagine I'll have to go undressed or someshit? Should I be struggling to make this more realistic?" The sorceress paused, looking thoughtful. "Come to think of it, that'd necessitate restraints or something, huh? Hell, it'd be weird if you brought me in without any, seeing as this was a kidnapping. Well, whatever." She shrugged. "I'm going."

Fmokou

Reputation score
Charlotte quietly yelped when Tia smacked her hand away, before giving her a pouty look. Though, Charlotte quickly dropped it, as it was her own fault for rudely poking her. Either way, despite Tia not being the softest woman she's ever met, she still considered the sorceress to be soft and fluffy, especially compared to her own compact tough muscles. Charlotte merely shrugged when Sarah asked if Tia really was softer and fluffier then her. "Unless you want me to both feel you up, I really can't be sure, but when I look at her, she looks a lot softer and fluffier then you." Charlotte stated, as she could clearly see Tia's features through her revealing clothing, while Sarah's features were covered up. "Maybe if you showed a bit more skin, you'd be more suited for the job." Charlotte stated. After Charlotte explained why she thought Tia looked fluffier then Sarah, she nodded at Tia's suggestion. "Sounds reasonable to me, and I'd rather not have that job anyways." Charlotte stated.

Charlotte growled at the Drow's taunts. "I bet if you didn't use magic, you wouldn't be able to make me cum even if we're going at it the entire night." Charlotte sneered at the drow, as she was convinced at this point that the drow used some awful magic to make her feel the way she did when fucking her. "Hmph, don't worry, I'll never let a dumb reptile get in the way of my revenge." Charlotte proudly announced. When the drow showed her impatience, Charlotte gave the woman a confused look, as she was pretty sure they already figured out who'd be the bait.

"Of course you're the one who's going, I didn't want to be bait anyways. It was just a suggestion." Charlotte stated a bit annoyed at Tia's announcement to be bait. Tough hearing that pair of shades was going to escort them in made Charlotte worry a lot. Charlotte wasn't a fan of supernatural things, and she was highly dubious about anything the drow would do to them. Of course, Charlotte didn't believe the drow would sabotage her own plan, besides even if she was just messing with them, it wasn't like they could actually fight her at this stage, especially with all the other drow around. However, it didn't lessen the feeling that the shades were going to do something awful to them, even if it didn't directly harm the plan, as the drow seemed to love messing with them. "I'm also pretty curious about our role, are the shades simply going to make us invisible or something?" Charlotte asked, wanting to get a little bit more information about the plan, before heading there.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah shrank back as the drow pointed at her. Though Sarah did offer herself up as bait, the drow sounded predatory and somewhat sinister about it. Fortunately it was moot since Tia was adamant about going. As Charlotte suggesting groping herself and Tia, Sarah shook her head and stepped back. "Ehhhh, no need for me to compete with Tia over... that sorta thing," Sarah stated awkwardly. If being soft and fluffy meant being slutty or something, then Sarah wasn't going to win that contest. Fortunately it didn't seem like Charlotte intended to pursue that route, anyway.

"Yeah... now that our roles are decided, how are each of us doing our part of the plan now?" she asked along with the others. Though she too felt wary of the shades, she also felt fairly certain that they would be susceptible to her abilities as a priest if things got hairy. Then again, if they were powerful like the drow, it might be a different story. But hopefully they were merely escorts and not provocateurs.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The drow suddenly loooked serious. "M'yes, nudity is essential. Consider the fact of how your state was when you awoke before you picked that lock and gave me a happy present. Come to think of it, it's not often someone escapes their cell and fucks me on the spot, but you lot are awfully rowdy it seems~" she cooed. "Rather, it's only essential for the one going in, which is the human. A shame." she hummed, before looking at the elf, "Your time will come, oh one-hundred year old virgin~" the drow poked fun at how long the elves wait before having sex. Indeed, even fifty was an age considered young to have sex.

"Anyway, the others will remain armed, and the shades will use their magic to hide you and sneak you in through a ventilation shaft used to supply the underground with oxygen. As he gets ready to go to down on the human, you two will drop in and ambush him. And be sure you remember this well: his chain needs to be mended. It's mended the same way it's destroyed, by the way. So with three of you, hopefully you will have enough experience to dominate him and convert him, otherwise it'll all be a moot point and we'll all burn together~" she chuckled.

Then, Charlotte decided to keep goading. The drow clasped her hands together in excitement at the dwarf's words. "Is master dwarf granting me an invitation for an entire night!? How dare you tempt me at such a crucial moment!" she said with mirth, as if she were more than ready to accept Charlotte's challenge. "How wicked of you, but I must decline for now. If you make it through this, I will give you the rematch you desire... Eventually. Prove you can undo the chaos in his chain and then we can talk about such things when we experience relative peace." she declared.

Then, the shades. They appeared as a man and a woman dressed in skin tight black veil that covered most of their body sans their eyes. They looked like ninjas. Probably they took inspiration from them. "They will take... Sarah and Charlotte, yes?" she seemed to work out their names as they called each other. "And I will deliver miss Tia to the lord. Hopefully we will all be on time, so miss Tia won't be left to handle too much. If both sides are successful then he shouldn't be able to put on so much as a single move before the girls drop in and handle the fool. Otherwise... Heh, well... Tia will handle the consequences~" she professed. "Past that, there's no reason anyone should encounter issues. Besides the whole part about us pulling one behind his back. The shades have a spell to silence and make you invisible. You should be able to make it through no problem~" she said, though there was a hint of doubt on her face, as if she was thinking that somehow... Yes, somehow, the trio would flub somewhere.

The two shades stood at the ready. "We will escort you," the woman said quietly, as both offered their hands for the spell. Meanwhile, the drow took on her unassuming appearance again, looking less like a thick, well endowed cock wielding drow and more like a normal drow of no power. "Let's get you naked, and we'll be on our way~" she cooed. She waited for Tia to disrobe and disarm herself, leaving herself nude and bare, with nothing on her person. Meanwhile the two shades would make Charlotte and Sarah vanish into thin air... While their presence was left behind in the room. The shades however, were not cloaked. "We will shadow you and guide you. But you must cross through and into the ventillation. Our spell only works on one, therefore we must hide." the man declared, before the pair went off in a different direction from Tia, leading the dwarf and elf off while Tia was left alone to go be the lord's whore.

"You'll do great, just don't do or say anything wrong. They're half expecting me to try something~" she said with a wink.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Charlotte simply shrugged at the drow's words. "Hmph, it's not like you gave us much choice back there, and considering how shoddily we were captured, it's safe to assume that you weren’t the only one who wants this man to fail." Charlotte noted with a shrug, after which she couldn't help but grin a little when the drow poked fun at the elf. Despite Charlotte's clear distaste for the drow queen, she remained quiet during her explanation and intently listened to her plan. "That doesn't sound that bad, but I've got a couple of questions. Wouldn't be better for us to be at least scantily clad for this type of ambush? Not that I want to shed any clothing, but if we're only aiming to please him, it sounds like something to consider." Charlotte mumbled. "And for my other question, when do you think will be the best time to for us to ambush him?" Charlotte asked the drow. Since the drow actually knew the lizard it only made sense that she probably had a better idea then them when they should strike.

Although Charlotte remained fairly calm and serious during the drow's debriefing, when the drow began teasing her once more, the dwarf's mood instantly soured. "Tch, you know what I implied with that, you filthy cheater. Don't pretend as if I want you anywhere near me." Charlotte angrily grumbled with a foul glare. "And don't worry. I'll make that rematch happen even if I fail here." Charlotte stated proudly, puffing out her chest while staring at the drow with determination in her eyes, showing the drow queen that a confrontation like that was inevitable at this point.

When the two shades appeared, Charlotte looked at them with a bit of suspicion, as she had never seen anyone wear clothing quiet like them. However, Charlotte did appreciated that their outfits were skin tight, since in her culture flaunting of one's curves and body showed a lot of confidence in one's self. Charlotte simply gave the queen a nod when her name was called. "There shouldn't be any reason for us to be late, unless these two get us lost somehow or give bad directions." Charlotte stated, as a screw up wouldn't really be their fault in this case, but rather the shades. It was obvious that Charlotte could care less about the drow's slight hint of doubt, as she was determined to follow and flawlessly succeed the plan after she gave her promise, which was much more like an oath to her.

When the two shades offered their hand, Charlotte was a bit hesitant to grab them, but considering she had no other option, she decided to firmly grasp the closest hand. When the shades cast their spells, Charlotte curiously looked at her own hands to see if anything had changed, and if nothing had changed, she curiously looked at Sarah, wondering if the spell worked at all. Whatever Charlotte saw, there really wasn't anything she could do but believe it worked. "As long as you give us the right directions, I'm pretty confident we shouldn't get lost" Charlotte said to the shade, before trailing behind them

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Yes yes, distract the dumbass, keep him occupied and so on." Tia sighed as she disrobed, putting her clothing and equipment away. She did quirk an eyebrow at the change in appearance the drow took. Was it expected of her? An attempt at fooling the dragon-kin into thinking she was obedient enough for the time being? "Also, you've said they. Do you mean him and Chaos, or does he have some other minions we should be aware of?" It'd make sense if he suspected that the drow could pull something. "Also, anything specific I should avoid doing or saying, or just a general 'don't fuck this up'?" She asked to clarify the warning.

Once she was done disrobing, the sorceress took a moment to stretch her limbs, doing a short warmup to keep her blood running. It was actually kinda drafty in those caves, or at least that's the feeling she always got without any clothes on. "Right, let's get this shit over with." The girl sighed. "You think they might encounter trouble in the vents?"

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah looked uncomfortable as the drow taunted her again. Well, at least it seemed she dodged a bullet. For now. She wasn't sure how to feel about the drow actually remembering her name. On one hand, it was slightly flattering. On the other hand, seeing the drow's fascination on her, maybe it wasn't a good thing at all. Oh well, Sarah didn't really have time to dwell on it too much as the shades extended their hands to her and Charlotte. She accepted the offer, strangely finding the shades less creepy than the drow, despite their rather otherworldly nature. While she did feel a slight indescribable sensation, she otherwise didn't notice much as she turned invisible.

"Well... lead the way," Sarah said to the shades, attempting to stay nearby Charlotte... or where she thought Charlotte was, anyway.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The drow looked a bit confused. "He does have minions beyond just my people, if that's what you're asking. We're kept at arm's length, but his kobolds guard him as well. Do not fret, because master dwarf and the voluptuous elf will handle it, right?" she said with a wink, before leaving with Tia. "They might. Due to Chaos lack of care to control, he has set up wards and protection to protect himself against any such subterfuge of the like that we are attempting. But the shades already know about this and will walk master dwarf and the elf through the process. The spell only lasts for a minute and they need to reapply it constantly, which means they need to use their invisibility to help the shades get by undetected through the wards. I doubt the whole plan will be ruined, my shades are quite dependable. But they might meet some hiccups along the way if either dwarf or elf encounter difficulty with their task... Which makes your job harder." she explained.

Tia

Tia's path was a straight shot to Qayzor's room. The path to which she made sure to walk extra slowly upon, making it as slow a trip as possible to ensure the other group had time to sneak in through the vents. Once they went through various mess halls, security rooms and the like, they ended up at a long chamber, where the queen stopped. "I'm not allowed further." she explained, then pointed to two lizard guards standing post beside a large double door decorated with draconian design. "The first girl has awoken, I have delivered her to lord Qayzor as requested."

The lizards hissed. "Good, now return to your hovel where you belong, elf." they said insultingly. To which Queen offered a meek bow and left without looking back. Then she heard her voice in her head. "Buy as much time as you can before he sticks his dick into you."

The guards gripped Tia by the arms, picking her up into the air and taking her right to the door, which they opened and threw her into before closing them properly. In the room, all she saw a spartan looking war room slash bedroom slash slave training room. Filled with weapons, sex toys, and an extravagant bed with curtains around it. Rising from a nearby table with a map upon it and various figurines like war figures or markers, was . The half other than dragon wasn't clear, but it was clear that the Chaos dragon fucked something other than a dragon to birth this entity. He stood at eight feet tall, with a limp cock that was three inches thick and looked like it could get about eightteen inches long as it was already eight inches while limp. "Ah... The caster. A bit of a shock that it was the human that awoke first. Tell me, are your friends awake as well?" he inquired with a cautious eye. He didn't look full of himself, but rather gave her a rough examination of self. "But where are my manners? I am Qayzor, fourth son to the Chaos Dragon and your master to be, once I make you mine and break that chain on your wrist. You will refer to me only as Master henceforth, or you will be punished."

In the corner of Tia's eye, she saw the ventilation that her fellows would use to break in. And from the looks of it, it was bolted shut from the room's side. It would no doubt make it difficult for them to get in with those bolts. Or at the very least, it would slow them down.

[Qayzor is using insight on Tia! Think of a skill to use to try and throw him off!]

Tia Needs to Buy: 5 turns.

Sarah & Charlotte

The shades led them through off branching paths. Secret pathways to try and circumvent the path the queen took and lead them to ventilations. Their first challenge as they saw Tia and the Queen walking off, was first getting past a simple obstacle preventing the shades from making it through, which was the mess hall they walked into. The shades stayed behind in a shadowy hallway, where even kobolds walking by didn't see them. "Too many eyes." said the shades. "Cause a distraction, make them look away so that we many go through and reapply the invisibility spell before it fades." they requested.

The room was a large mess hall as expected. Kobolds throwing a ruckus and food and each other around while trying to somehow eat all at the same time. Torches lined the room to make it dimly lit, enough to reveal the shadow of a shade. And some barrels of wine were against the far wall as well, as well as various bags of stale or moldy food that the kobolds didn't seem to mind eating.