What's new

Dungeons and Depravity: World of Chaos

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Oh, so he has more. Lovely. Those two better not fuck this up." The sorceress sighed, setting out. Tia glanced around occasionally as she walked, not really showing any signs of shame despite being naked. Much like the drow queen, she was taking her sweet time moving forward, buying time for the other group. Eventually, however, they reached their destination. A large hall leading to an ornate door where a pair of guards waited. The two lizards dismissed the drow quite rudely, the girl noted, and yet she acted submissively. Man, that had to hurt her pride something fierce, deep down. Of course, she had her own complaints to make about them - or rather, the way they saw fit to manhandle her - but wisely, she decided not to voice them. There'd be plenty of time for proper retribution later. Still, being thrown into the room did prompt her to snarl a rather nasty curse in Draconian at the treatment.

Recovering from her stumble after being tossed in, Tia finally took a good look at the room. A place both for fucking - and the owner clearly had ideas about who ought to be in charge during funtimes - and planning war. Plenty of props useful for both, but aside of the table with a map and a fancy bed there was nothing else worth writing home about when it came to decor. Clearly the owner favored practicality over everything else. Speaking of the owner, the sorceress focused her attention on her host, noting to herself that at the very least his physique matched his status. Guess she wouldn't be able to poke fun at any inadequacies in that regard. His prowess would also make things difficult for her. Just as the drow advised, she'd have to stall.

"Wow. So little faith in my resilience, and asking about other girls right from get go. I'm hurt. I'm really, really hurt." Tia deadpanned, her usual snark coming to the fore even when using the language of dragons. "Name's Tia, in case you haven't checked before the kidnapping. And if you must know, master, the others were still out of it last time I checked. Whoever they are." She shrugged. "I mean, it's not like we've ever met. Speaking of manners, what's with the drow?" She jerked her thumb over her shoulder. "I mean, seriously. The meatheads at the door I can understand, they don't look like someone you'd expect any sort of courtesy from, but she told me literally nothing." A big fat lie, spoken without even a single twitch in expression. "Sure, I might be a tad annoying, but still. The standards for help seem really low here."

The sorceress paused for a second to consider what else to say. Buy time, buy time... Perhaps she ought to get him talking? Should be possible as long as she worked off of her lie. "That being said... Might we speak seriously now?" Tia dropped her dry, snarky tone, her demeanour turning serious. "I just woke up a while ago, naked, in a cell, had nothing explained to me, then got manhandled and dragged here. Not much of a recruitment pitch." She shook her head. "You know, I don't entirely mind working for others, especially impressive people, but this is not how you get a girl on board. Can I at least ask the man who claims to be my master what the Hell is going on here? Cause seriously, if this is something good then I don't mind getting on board, but I'd like to know what I'm getting into." Another lie, considering she had no intentions of joining. But maybe if she got him to try talking her into being his bitch willingly, he'd put off screwing her brains out for just a little bit. "Nice abs, by the way."

[Deception (lying to Qayzor's face): ]

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Charlotte didn't like being stealthy, she really wanted to walk into the room to either get them drunk as a distraction, brawl with them or distract them some other way, but considering this was a mission she vowed to complete she was first going to try a more subtle and stealthy way of distracting them. First, Charlotte began looking around for any kind of mushy or watery food that kobolds were throwing around, and if she found some, she attempted to throw it at the torches aligned along the wall. Probably nobody would notice if some food magically flung itself across the room and with the amount that's being thrown, probably nobody would be suspicious of bits of food doused the torches. Charlotte also assumed that even if the Kobolds had dark vision, the shades could probably blend into the darkness regardless.

If that didn't work, Charlotte was going to do something that pained her deeply. Charlotte was going to waste perfectly fine booze by pushing over the barrels of wine at the far side of the wall. Although it pained Charlotte, throwing over the barrels would probably cause enough of a distraction for the shades to walk through the room unnoticed while the kobolds come to inspect it.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah gazed through the room, thinking. The torches were an issue, and would have to be dealt with... unless the kobolds were looking elsewhere instead. Causing a distraction would be easily enough, but the challenge was finding a sufficient one that didn't reveal them in the process. She turned to ask Charlotte if she had any ideas, and saw the dwarf eyeballing the wine barrels with a saddened expression. It wasn't super hard to realize what she was thinking.

"I think destroying the wine would be a good distraction. We should do it. It's probably watered down and poorly made anyway," Sarah attempted to comfort the dwarf with a whisper. Sarah admittedly had no better ideas, and they couldn't afford wasting time here. "Maybe we can time it for when a kobold is nearby to make it look like he was responsible."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia

He chuckled. He seemed convinced that nothing was going on, Tia's charm doing work. "This is far from a recruitment pitch. First and foremost, I desire concubines of your likeness. Which means your body was brought here to please me. Now, if you found yourself wanting more than that, then we can talk." he said flatly. Though her flattery also found a place in the conversation. "That tattoo on your wrist is a symbol that you were born my enemy. My goal is simple, to make that rotten symbol match mine." he declared, presenting his own wrist to show a broken chain. "To accomplish this, I must violate you in great detail. The sex I must put you through the labors I must establish upon your body will be great, but without a doubt my will is greater than yours if you ended up here in the first place." he declared. "With that being said... Let us begin."

He declared, before sitting down upon the edge of the foot of the bed, and spreading his legs. "Make me erect. If you entertain me well enough, I may consider adding you to my ranks as a rank above that of a mere concubine."

[Tia got him talking. 4 turns left.]

Sarah & Charlotte

Charlotte silently thumped her heavy self over to a kobold's mashed potatoes. She picked it up while he was staring at the wall like an idiot, and threw it at a torch. The potatoes burned against the torch and extinguished it. The barrels were small enough to push as well, allowing Sarah to go through with that plan while Charlotte was chucking dead taters.

[Dex success and Deception success. The kobolds are confused.]

The kobolds see the torch go out and a kobold named Kobby apparently takes all the blame. Apparently the torches were strightly to stop the drow from sneaking around and he was in big trouble. They both laughed and scorned him while he swore he didn't do it as two kobolds dragged him off to go get flayed.

[Str check success, barrel is pushed, she too made it seem like a passerby did it.]

Meanwhile, Sarah struggles a bit, but with her impressively average strength, she pushed it over and the weak barrel outright exploded into a large mess of wine she luckily avoided. The kobolds threw an uproar. Especially as Kobby was being dragged and his legs thrashed, she made it look like he did it. The kobolds were furious. So much so that the next room came to check out the scene due to how much of a fit was being thrown. It seems he was ultimately sentenced to snu-snu with the large burly lizard women who liked crushing kobolds. His screams were legendary, cursing the fates that did this to him.

(Sarah gains an Inspiration to reroll a roll at a later point.)

~~~

The shades easily made it past with the grand distraction, recasting their invisibility and going to the next room, which apparently was the slave room, or just a pleasure room in general. It seemed like the drow really were the lowest of the low around here, as the room was basically an overwhelming orgy of drow being gang banged by lesser kobolds, with semen squirting from orifaces here and there as random instances of the critters came inside of their drow slaves or subordinates, perhaps the same thing really.

But there was another issue with this room. It was filled with an aroma that the kobolds were using to arouse pretty much everyone. Their new invisible guests included. "You must open the door across from us. A lever at the end of the room opens it, you need not hold it, but you must cross through the room. Hold your breath." the shades advised the dwarf and elf. It looked like it was meant for a lizard to open it as it seemed far to hefty for a kobold to push it. Perhaps a design choice. "There are also the torches," they pointed at the ever present torches in the room. Though this time there were no potatoes to throw. The shades might be able to slip by, but the torches were there to spot hidden drow. It'd assure their success if Charlotte and Sarah put them out.

[DC 11 vs CON to resist the aphrodisiac incense when inside the room.]

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Not sure if I should feel flattered or demeaned." Tia deadpanned. This guy really wasn't wasting any time on monologues or things like that. Kind of a shame, really. Villains in books usually fell for that shit, but she had to admit this was not a book. He was simply going to fuck her and bind her to him. It was kind of ironic that he'd do so by making that chain symbol turn into a broken one. "And honestly. Being enemies just because of such a simple, stupid thing? Sounds pointless to me." With a sigh, she approached Qayzor, taking in the sight of what she was supposed to work on. Damn it, he was going to be massive. If it weren't for the obvious problems of magical nature involved, perhaps she wouldn't mind riding that a couple times.

"Last time I checked, I felt no need to fight any wars, especially ones as big as the one you seem to be planning." The sorceress nodded in the direction of the various props designed for commanders. "Now, I do realize you're not going to just forget the whole 'born enemy' idiocy or let me go - too much an investment and you've got other reasons to be interested." Tia mused as she moved to kneel in front of the draconian, one hand gently caressing his dick before grasping it, starting to stroke the length while the other reached up to palm his balls. "But here's the thing. I don't really see a reason to pick a fight nor feel an urge to do so. Sure, I ain't happy about the kidnapping deal or lack of choice, but you seem to be not half bad..." Her fingers trailed over the underside of his cock, briefly playing with the tip before she went back to stroking, the second hand continuing to fondle his sack. "Not half bad indeed."

Tia paused in her speech for a bit here. She'd need to give him a bit of service here first, to make her point more convincing. She leaned forward, switching to using both hands to stroke the dragon-man with a bit more energy. Not fast, but just a little bit faster than the lazy pace from moments ago. Her chest was pressing against the dick and while she lacked the breast size necessary to do a titjob, she figured he'd probably enjoy the feeling of a young, female body touching his cock regardless. Once he started growing, the girl leaned forward, sticking her tongue out and running the tip over his cock while changing the movements of her hands once more, one going back to the balls while the other remained on his wood. Both focusing on seeking and playing with particularly sensitive spots on both while her torso rubbed against it.

"See?" Tia spoke up again, pausing in her licking. "The others are out of it, so we've got time. If I have to take this monster then I'd rather enjoy it. So why not take it easy?" She suggested, fingers wrapping around the shaft and stroking once more. "Let me show you what I can do. Let me make this memorable. It'll be better if we both have our pleasure doing this, no?" The sorceress chuckled, tongue darting out again to run over the tip a few times. "My best service, in exchange for not making this just brutish rape. Fun and pleasure for both of us and not just one... More than with an unwilling partner, too." Pushing the cock up, she nuzzled it while looking up at the draconian with an enticing smile.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah's cheeks turned red at the scene of the new room. She was not getting used to this flagrant lasciviousness going on. She looked up at the torches, trying to figure out how to extinguish them. It only took her a few seconds to come up with an idea, as she looked down unpleasantly at the copious amounts of semen all over the floor and... well, everything. Sarah realized she was probably feeling something similar to Charlotte from the previous room. She really really didn't want to have to do this, but it was necessary...

"Charlotte, can you pull the lever on the far side of the room? I'll... uh, handle the torches," she whispered to the dwarf. With that, she began grabbing globs of semen, with a look of disgust, and began chucking it at the torches, once again attempting to time it so it looked like it was the kobolds extinguishing the torches with their poor control and aim.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Charlotte was a bit surprised at how well the plan worked, at the worst case scenario she was going to pretend these halls were haunted if they figured out something strange was going on, but it looked like it didn't have to come to such risky shenanigans. Charlotte did feel a bit bad about Kobby getting all the blame though, but considering he wasn't strong enough to fend the other kobolds off, he simply deserved his punishment in her eyes. When they entered the next room, Charlotte looked perplexed at the sight in front of her. Charlotte wondered if the Chaos dragon wanted the elves to put up a fight, because being raped by pathetic kobolds was a punishment even Charlotte felt was too cruel for drow.

Charlotte nodded at the warning of the drow. "Don't worry, I'm pretty resistant to shit like this, but if I were you I'd keep your eyes on the elf." Charlotte whispered to them while pointing at Sarah, as she was a bit worried that the aroma might go to her head. "Alright... but be careful out there and don't let the sweet aroma get to you." Charlotte whispered with a bit of concern, before heading towards the lever. When Charlotte reached the lever she casually pulled it when she figured nobody was looking, that's when she noticed how much resistance the lever was putting up. Perhaps it was horribly designed or perhaps it was meant to keep the weak rabble out, either way Charlotte had to put more force on it if she wanted to open it. This time Charlotte braced herself and strongly pulled on the lever with enough force that made her muscles look much more defined.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia

[Tia's Performance: Whoops]

All was well and good, it seemed like she was doing well... Until she was captured by the worst enemy of all mortal kind: A sneeze. It came out of nowhere, and before she knew it her mouth was a blunderbuss of spit all over Qayzor's cock and balls, such that it caught even the overlord off guard. "... Well now." he said, chuckling at what just happened. "You're not off to a good start, are you?" he made fun of her. "Keep doing what you're doing though, I like it. Plus, that was kind of cute." he said with a smirk, forgiving the blunder.

[Tia's Performance: Yey]

Without another awful mistake, Tia began her work, doing as well as she hoped to. In fact, she quickly learned how to handle his cock with expertise. It was large, and that only made it easier to please it. As she did her work, he hummed at her. "I would prefer demeaned. You are beneath me, racially and naturally. But I do not step upon those beneath me unless you deserve it, like the treacherous Drow who always plot to bring about my downfall. But I've well thought of all the ways they could stop me. Including the ventillation system right to this room where I sleep. I have bolted and sealed that pathway shut and guarded it well. And my guards surround me, even outside this very door. If they come, I will know." he said with powerful confidence. But the drow seemed to have investigated his defenses thoroughly. So whether that confidence was warranted or not was to be seen.

Though, the motions with her chest and her loving oral sensations caught his attention. She certainly seemed to give an award winning smile that made even his ferocious looking face... Blush. As her tongue grazed his tip, her tastebuds were rewarded with a dose of draconic pre-cum. It had a powerful taste to it. A kind of sour grace that might have Tia wondering if he was potent enough to get a rock pregnant. "... You're a sorceress, aren't you?" he inquired. "Charming little devil, you are..." he said, but it didn't seem he'd do more with that knowledge. In fact, he leaned back and moaned, her expert motions or perhaps, lucky motions, causing Qayzor to lean back and relish in her touch and chest and soft breasts rubbing his cock. Said cock was throbbing, generating so much lustful heat that Tia found herself sweating so much just from how much of his hot blood was rushing to it and heating her body up. It felt like his dick alone could help her survive a winter.

[Tia might get the feeling she doesn't need help, 3 turns remaining]

Sarah & Charlotte

[All things successful look at you go]

Level pulled, the aroma in the air was too thick for anyone to care. They had to leave quickly before the story of their resistance changed, as they went into the next room, the shades reapplying their magic before they found themselves in deeper territory. There, a trio of lizard folk were guarding something. It seemed like the entry way to the ventilation system!

They stood in an unassuming room, with a hallway leading to Qayzor's room and a doorway that the shades indicated of interest, naturally their destination was behind the door. But it seems a lizard shaman just got done casting a spell on the door. "Zith en rath." the female lizard said, a fair different from the male lizards with her very humanoid features. Neither Sarah nor Charlotte understood her words, speaking in what sounded draconic. "Oh Chain seath naer alal." she said further. Then she and the two males exchanged an agreement of accomplishment before she took to a table with them, and began stripping her clothes. The lizard men whipped out impressive straight cocks at the sight of her, taking off their loin cloths to double team her on the table. One in her ass and the other in her pussy as they began to fuck her in the room.

As their smut filled the room, a shade spoke. 'I do not know what spell was cast. But we must get on the other side of that door. If you can deactivate the spell, that would be the fastest route. But we do know that someone without magic can bypass the door without triggering it. But this was all we could gather from a drunk lizard kin.' The female shade declared. Her face blushing a bit at the sight of the lewd act. As if saying that reminded her of what she had to do to get that intel.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia's first reaction to the sneeze was that of utter mortification. Of all the... Asinine accidents to happen that could interrupt her, this had to be the most unexpected one. And a mood killer, to boot. Just... Gaaaaaah! It made her wish to set something on fire out of sheer frustration. She was lucky the draconian found it amusing more than anything else, allowing her to keep trying. Making the girl redouble her efforts as a hint of frustration slipped through her mind. As if she found that sneeze to be a personal affront, despite the fact she couldn't really blame anyone for it.

Thankfully, once she got back into the swing of things Tia found her task to be relatively easy to handle. In fact, she could tell he was enjoying her handiwork. Though he seemed to recognize what she was as well. For now he did nothing about it, but she'd have to be wary of putting him on edge. Honestly, it was such a shame. Such a big, hot cock, she actually found it quite tempting. Though licking up and swallowing his precum made the sorceress wonder how she was going to avoid a pregnancy if he stuck it in her. Another complication, on top of his defences. Though at least those were probably researched by the drow. The queen wouldn't be stupid enough to execute this plan without taking the fact that he'd seek to protect himself from her into account. He didn't trust her, after all.

That being said, the girl realized that the bigger issue - for her at least - was that the draconian seemed to want to see her humiliated and submissive. Not an ideal circumstance. Fortunately, as long as she kept her efforts up, she'd be able to keep him from pushing her too hard for a bit longer. Probably. Humming quietly, Tia wrapped her lips around the tip of the hot dick pressing against her and sucked gently, tongue running over it inside her mouth while her hands moved up and down the shaft. The girl rubbing it with her body, practically grinding against it. With a soft popping sound, she pulled her mouth off of the tip and then gave the shaft another lick.

It was, of course, no simple lick. The girl lowered herself as her tongue and lips trailed down the length of the dick, like a stripper moving down a pole during performance. She moved all the way down to the base of the cock, her tongue playing around with his balls a little before she started to move back up, gently sucking on the shaft as she returned to her previous position, making sure to properly press her body against it while moving. Her hands were everywhere, playing with the length, the balls, the fine muscles of the draconian, massaging them. Tia even went as far as to softly gasp and pant a little bit from time to time, partially for show and partially from the intense heat she was experiencing. Was his blood literally magma or something?

Pulling herself up, the sorceress kept moving until her pussy delicately brushed against the base of the huge dick. Then, she stopped and moved back down to once more suck on the tip, taking just a tiny yet noticeable bit more of the length into her mouth. Treating it with with almost loving care as she pleasured the male with her lips end tongue before once more pulling her head back and going down, repeating her little performance. Making sure to focus on a different side of the cock this time, changing which sensitive spots she was going for this time. Then once more, grinding against the dick as she moved almost all the way up and back to sucking it off.

The process kept repeating. Each time Tia changed which locations she stimulated and each time she finished, she took just a bit more of his dick into her mouth. Sucking on it just a tiny bit longer, letting it in just a tiny bit deeper before pulling back to lick it again as more and more of his cock was coated in her saliva. A silent, teasing promise of a proper blowjob to follow the preparation. The more lubricated it was, the closer they were getting to it. And once it was fully covered, something that'd take a little while as the girl was in no rush, she'd finally settle into a position with her head on the level of his dick. The girl smiling at Qayzor one more time before pressing her lips against the tip in a kiss. One that she intended to slowly turn into fellatio by moving her head forward as she opened her mouth, letting the shaft slide in.

Fmokou

Reputation score
After successfully opening the door and going through the drow rape dungeon, they were greeted with the sight of a lizard shaman casting some unknown spell on a door, which of course was the door they were supposed to go through. Charlotte had no idea what language the lizard even spoke and if she did, she probably wouldn't understand the spell the shaman casted on the door anyways. Although, looking at what the lizards were about to do next, Charlotte had a good hunch what that last sentence might've implied. Charlotte couldn't resist the temptation to look at the spectacle for a bit, before pondering how to open the door.

"I'm not that well versed in spells or their language either. You don't see a lot of dragons or dragonkin underground after all." Charlotte whispered back. "Well... considering I'm the only one without magic, I suppose I'll try to open the door, unless one of you elves has a better idea?" Charlotte asked the trio of elves, and if one of them did, she would first listen to their suggestion, but if they didn't, she made her way to the door before carefully laying her hand on top the knob. After which Charlotte closed her eyes with anticipation and tried opening the door, hoping nothing bad would happen as she did.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah concentrated on the puzzle of the door, trying very very hard to mentally block out the smut happening just a few feet away. "I don't know the spell or language either," Sarah admitted. She shrugged helplessly as Charlotte asked for ideas; she didn't have any idea how to get around this one, as none of them really had the means to deal with a spell. As Charlotte headed towards the door, however, Sarah's eyes widened quickly. She bounced forward quickly to grab at the dwarf, attempting to stop her from reaching the door. "Wait!" she said, with an urgent whisper. "Someone without magic... you don't cast magic, but you have a magic effect on you right now," she said. She then turned towards the shades. "Would a magic effect on someone count as a person with magic? Would we need to open this door without invisibility or something?" As she said this, she attempted to run some ideas through her head. Could they distract the lizardfolk somehow? Are they already distracted enough with their fucking? Is there a way to trick them to open the door themselves? It'd be a shame to get this far and fall for a trap.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia

[Tia's friends get stuck thinking about a puzzle, +1 turn]

Qayzor was completely complacent with his situation. His rod was ever firm and pulsing with lust. Often times she'd have to wipe the sweat from her brow from how hot it was. His balls were heating up as well, no doubt producing semen for what's to come. Touching them, she felt like if they were any hotter they would scald her skin. An incredible warmth that loosened her body. Not to mention the hormones that were exuding from his genitals. Scentless, yet she could tell she was breathing it in. A heavy musk that made her feminine instincts swim and swirl. To add to the moisture of sweat between her thighs, Tia found herself leaking her feminine fluids after taking in so much of his manly musk.

In fact, her instincts began almost screaming at her. On a subconscious level alone Tia could practically feel that any child she would birth from him would be destined for greatness. Despite him laying back and expecting this from her, Tia would be hard placed to figure out who was now lusting for who on a harder level. Even he began to noticed her subconsciously increased enthusiasm. "Seems like you're picking up on it. My scent." he noted. "That must mean you're fertile. Work hard and make me cum, then I will reward you with my seed into your womb." he declared. And despite her objective being to stall, Tia's expert movements became increased forthwith. Overtaken by a bout of lust that had her continuing to do as she was doing, just to continue tasting the scentless, tasteless hormones he was ejecting into her mouth, and the globs of pre-cum that were so thick that they were hard to swallow.

Then, she suddenly began to detect an increased lust from the dragon kin. "I'm about to cum... Take it deep into your throat." he declared. But Tia would find far too much difficulty with doing as he asked. His cock too big and too thick. But that hardly stopped him. He stood from where he sat, and towered over her. With one hand he gripped her head, holding her still with a powerful grip as he looked directly down at her, and she right up at him. He lowered his hips slowly, yet powerfully... As Tia felt an overpowering suffocation. She could feel her throat bulge from the large insertion. His cock long enough to completely bulge it. With her now almost impaled upon his cock, he shifted lower, Tia forced to come with him, as he got her on all fours and he squatted to accomodate her. Using her throat as an oriface, he began to thrust slowly, shifting his cock in and out of her throat as her lips around his cock kept coming to kiss his crotch while air was denied to her. "What a slender throat...!" he moaned, enjoying how her neck felt around his impossible prick.

[3 turns left. Constitution versus DC10 to avoid choking and falling unconscious.]

Sarah and Charlotte

The elf and dwarf spent a moment to analyze the door. The elf couldn't see it, but Charlotte's dwarven ways saw the unlocking method to be to follow the maze that the rune designed.

Then the drow looked confused. "We just meant 'anyone' could open it." they replied simply.

Though, the maze was complex. It'd take a DC 10 Int check to ensure that once someone started, they knew how to finish.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Working on the massive cock, Tia found her body heating up far more than she had anticipated. Sure, a lot of it was because of Qayzor's supernatural body heat, but there was no mistaking the fact that there was a second, far more erotic reason behind the increase in temperature that made her sweat and flush. She had missed it at first, not paying much heed due to it's odorless nature, but the man's scent had a very potent effect on her. Already she had taken in a lot of it and it lit an inferno of arousal within her, making her wet just from breathing it in. The girl rubbing her thighs together even as she felt her own juices drip down their length.

The longer this took, the more she was exposed to this aphrodisiac. It was making it hard for the sorceress to restrain her own lust as she subconsciously began to work harder, more zealously to pleasure the draconian. Slowly craving more and more of that strange pheromone and his pre-cum which she was licking up and swallowing near constantly. Some part of her even began to wonder if it'd really be so bad to have him stick it in if she lasted long enough to finish the plan. Even her reservations against bearing his child seemed a little half-hearted compared to a few moments ago. In fact, now that she thought about it? Getting knocked up sounded pretty damn hot, even if pregnancy would be a pain. The kid would definitely be an impressive sight, though.

However, before anything else could happen Tia found herself facing one final hurdle. Namely, the fact that Qayzor wanted to cum inside her throat while she could barely fit much of anything past the tip of his dick in her mouth. Not that he cared much about that. The girl found herself looking up as he stood up and grabbed her head, then shoved his dick all the way in. She damn near gagged on it right then and there, stopping herself from choking at the very last second. Pushed down on all fours, she found herself helpless as her mouth and throat were used like a sex toy, the sorceress slowly starting to asphyxiate from the facefucking.

Still, the burning sensation in her lungs was a pretty damn good motivator to keep fighting to stay awake, along with the burning heat someplace lower. She relaxed her throat enough to deal with any unwanted reflexes before starting to use it, along with her tongue and lips, to get the draconian off. The girl doing her best to make him climax faster, both out of a sense of self-preservation and out of lust. Her desire to not suffocate mixing with the desire to have more, lack of oxygen making her thoughts hazy and stoking the flame of lust even further. Even with the male controlling the pace and her movements, her throat worked overtime to pleasure him more and more. Her body running on seemingly natural talent and instinct. Meeting the draconian's desire with an effort to match it.

(Natural 20.)

Fmokou

Reputation score
Sarah stopped Charlotte just in time before she impulsively opened the door. "I've got no clue, but I suppose we should at least investigate it before making an impulsive decision." Charlotte whispered back, before closely inspecting the door, and after closely investigating it, she noticed that the magic was protected by a maze puzzle. When the drow commented on their idiocy, Charlotte simply whipped her head into their direction and glared at them. "We knew that, do you think we're idiots or something? And before you answer that, do note that there won't be anything stopping me from punching you after this is over." Charlotte whispered angrily at them, before looking at them maze again. "It looks like this door is protected by a highly difficult and complex maze, but don't worry, since I'm a dwarf I'm sure I can easily solve it." Charlotte told Sarah proudly, before putting her finger at the start of the maze. Charlotte then proceeded to slowly trail her finger along the maze with an intense look on her face, as if this was one of the hardest things she'd ever done. Luckily though, Charlotte managed to keep her concentration throughout the entire maze and successfully complete it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia

Qayzor's noises became grunts of animalistic decree, to the point that Tia might find that she was nearing the end point indeed. Or at least a check point. His hips moved faster, and the grip on her head became harder to the point of hurting as he seemed to strain. "Damned... Sorceress... Whore...!" he uttered through clenched teeth as Tia's focus was unwavering, diligently using her throat as an oriface for him to fuck as she could feel his cock throb with motion and heat in her throat, twitching her mouth and head as it pulsed frequently while her tongue felt a 'deposit' run through the gland under his cock that delivered his seed. More pre-cum that warmed her belly for what was to come. He gripped her head, and thrusted deep, letting out an almost roar. "Gggrrrraaaaaagh!" he roared.

His hips met her lips, and she kissed the firm flesh of his crotch before his large and firm balls touched her chin so she could feel them throb before his cock thickened underneath with a rush of seed being delivered into her belly. A loud *SPLURT* came from his cock with such bass that she was vibrated by the sound of him gushing. An intense heat filled her stomach that normally would have overwhelmed her...

But something awoke within Tia, something latent. The heat that surged through her from his cum, instead of overheating her, it felt like it turned into energy. Her body was overcome with a giddy feeling as his cum filled her gullet with just two deep reverberating explosions of cum. Qayzor seemed inclined to pull out once her stomach was decently filled, but on instinct rather than deliberate action, her arms moved on their own to grasp his firm buttocks to hold him in. "What!?" he questioned the insanity of her action. But the sudden addicting feeling had Tia thirsting for the cum his balls could offer. And indeed he had more to offer, cumming more and more, filling her gullet completely and even beyond what she could hold as he'd break free and almost fall backwards in shock, his cock releasing a few more strands onto her face as he collapsed backwards, his cock still pumping as globs of cum oozed from his tip and to the floor, balls twitching still yet, both releasing a few more globs and no doubt attempting to restore the vast quantity of cum lost. Meanwhile...

Tia felt ecstatic. Qayzor looked spent however, as Tia found herself... With a taste.

[Qayzor is stunned for 1 turn. 2 Turns left.]

[Tia's odd body has developed a way to turn Draconic cum into energy. Tia gains inspiration for Qayzor's high quality spunk.]

[Draconic Spunk Digestion: Gain a positive effect as determined by the GM when drinking the semen of Draconic races, depending on the quality of the seed.]

Sarah and Charlotte

Feeling proud, the trio behind her got to watch a genius at work, as she did something children would often do in their spare time, but she was a master of it and didn't meet any dead ends. While the lizards were busy fucking, she opened the door without alarm and allowed everyone inside, into a casual storage room filled with boxes and barrels and a ventilation shaft above. "Our job here is done." said the female as their invisibility faded. "We will go pull the guards from the front door so if Qayzor calls for help, none will be heard. Do not make noise in the vents and do not fall through the holes." Said the male, before they vanished from sight and didn't make a sound, before the door to the storage room gently closed on its own. That left Sarah and Charlotte to casuall climb the storage boxes up to the vent, and climb through straight to Qayzor's room... With one problem. The vents were open, and they had to stretch far to reach the other side without option to pass over the opening.

Below said opening, right before Qayzor's room, was another orgy, this one celebrated by the lizard folk both with their own kind and more attractive members of the drow. Both males and female drow were present, used by the female and male lizard folk respectively to violate them for pleasure. A female lizard folk taking an erotic squat over a drow who had her pussy pointed at the air as she lowered herself, and moaned together with the drow as she pushed her eggs into the drow for the new host to incubate them. The lizard kin had little to add to the scene as they simply enjoyed it. As if it wasn't new, just their way of life with the lesser drow. A scene either girl would join if they fell from the vent, right on the cusp of victory.

[Dex Acrobatics check to maneuver through the vents quietly and without falling down.]

Fmokou

Reputation score
Charlotte proudly stuck out her chest when completing the simple puzzle. "See, I easily solved this highly complex maze!" Charlotte proudly whispered in front of the trio, before moving inside the storage room. "That shouldn't be a problem." Charlotte whispered at the two drow, before they disappeared. Charlotte quickly clambered up on the boxes and through the vent, helping Sarah up if she had trouble with it. After Charlotte and Sarah made it both up there, Charlotte realized that their struggles weren't over yet and that the vent was covered with multiple open holes, which they had no other choice but to jump over.

Curiously Charlotte approached the first hole and looked through it, trying to see what was happening below them. The sight of the orgy below made Charlotte's cheeks turn bright red. Despite being used to frequently seeing orgies, Charlotte never had seen something this perverted. Charlotte couldn't help but stare at a few of the drow getting incubated before turning her head towards Sarah with a cornered expression. "Eh... I don't know about you, but I don't think I'm willing to explore my kinky side this much right now, so let's try to not fall down there." Charlotte whispered at the elf, before pulling out a rope. "I think it's best if I tie this around your waist, so if you fall down I can try and pull you back up." Charlotte whispered, and if Sarah was okay with her plan she'd tie the rope around Sarah's waist. "After you've made it, remove the rope around your waist and I'll tie it around mine, that way if one of us can't save the other, we can simply let go of the rope." Charlotte explained. "We really shouldn't risk the both of us falling down, since helping Tia is much more important. So please, just let me fall if you can't hold on and don't put yourself in unnecessary danger." Charlotte asked from Sarah, before waiting for her to jump over the hole, and if she was successful, Charlotte would attempt to jump over it herself.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Even with Qayzor's cock going in and out of her throat, Tia was enjoying herself. Even when his grip turned painful the sensation was mostly buried under the animalistic desire and sensations of having one of her holes fucked thoroughly. Her mind going into somethin akin to tunnel vision, focusing entirely on the cock and drawing out more and more of that hot seed out of it. A bit was already dripping out of it, but it only made her craving stronger. The girl not caring that she was indeed acting like a whore, as the draconian called her. Hell, if her mouth wasn't completely plugged, she'd likely be moaning, and her pussy was absolutely soaked.

Finally, her efforts would pay off. The male hilted himself in Tia's mouth, stuffing the girl and letting loose the torrent of cum he had been holding in. The girl could feel the force of the stream pass through her whole body, eyes rolling back as she felt the flood of seed fill her, an overpowering heat following immediately that made her feel as if every single cell in her body was ablaze. It felt so good, for a moment she just wanted to let it all go and drown in the sensation. But just as she did so... She felt something break, some barrier she had never even been aware of. Suddenly, the heat was no longer smothering her. No, it reinvigorated her, her instincts suddenly firing full force as pleasure flooded her. The male's cum, it tasted so good... It felt so good! She needed MORE!

No booze, no drink, no dessert compared to this. This was something new, something intoxicating, and the sorceress drank deeply and greedily of the well that suddenly opened up to her. With strength she didn't know she possessed, Tia held onto Qayzor and sucked - no, DRAINED him. Swallowing till she was filled to the brim and not stopping even then until he finally slipped out of her grasp, sitting down. Leaving the girl panting heavily as she regained her breath, feelings of rapture from her sudden awakening mixing with pangs of disappointment from having her fun interrupted. Raising a finger to her face, she gathered a bit of draconic cum on the tip and licked it off. "So good..." She whispered, for a moment looking lost in bliss.

That lasted barely a second, though. Her body demanded more and Tia was not going to waste time sitting around when she could be getting more of her fix. Her eyes fell on Qayzor's still cumming dick. In that moment, she knew she was hooked. "More." With a wicked smile, the girl moved closer, all but latching onto his cock like a vice. Tongue moving to lick up the last bits of cum that would emerge from the tip while she rubbed herself against the length, smearing what had already dripped down over her chest, stomach and hands. Giving him no time to rest, she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began to stroke him aggressively, pumping his shaft to coax everything that was still left inside out of him. And to start getting him ready for the next round. Her soft breasts and mouth joining moments later, the slow and subtle pace from the beginning completely forgotten in favor of her newfound hunger, her movements conveying a demand. "Give me all of it!"

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah definitely failed to understand the trap, but thankfully Charlotte seemed to find the solution right away. As Charlotte started working on it, Sarah just quietly watched, not entirely sure what was going on, but having no desire to interrupt the dwarf's concentration by asking. It didn't take too long before Charlotte was successful in opening the door and ushering the group inside.

"Thank you for the help," Sarah said to the shades. "And good luck." Turning to Charlotte, she spoke again. "Good job on that trap, by the way. That was impressive," she said with a small admiring smile. As the duo climb up to the vent, Sarah accepted Charlotte's help with getting up. As the dwarf peered down the first hole, Sarah curiously joined in on the peeking, though she regretted doing so after. As she stared dumbfounded at the scene below them, her cheeks didn't take long to match Charlotte's own.

"Yes... I uh... let's not go down there," Sarah said nervously. She agreed to Charlotte's plan, and let the dwarf tie the rope around her waist. "Good idea on this. Alright, I'll go first. Here goes," she said. She took a few moments to focus on the task ahead, and then leaped forward with hopes to clear the hole. As she jumped, she felt herself stumble slightly... she hoped with small panic that it was still enough to clear the gap.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia: Fine
Trauma: 9 / 100
Orgasm: [x][][]
HP: 9/9
AC: 15

Charlotte: Fine
Trauma: 47 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 13/13
AC: 16

Sarah: Fine
Trauma: 0 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 8/8
AC: 15

Tia

At first Qayzor lay there, stunned. Initially a bit stunned by the climax he endured.

[Qayzor recovers, -1 turn.]

[Tia digests 9 Corruption]

Qayzor moaned when Tia became aggressive onto his cock, before using a powerful hand to grip her and pull her up and over his length to be on top of him, straddling him. "You will get all of it, then!" he declared, aiming his cock right for her pussy! And he gave a mighty thrust, lifting his hips in one grand motion... As Tia felt the tip hit her pussy, meeting resistance at first as he tiny pussy hole wasn't ready for something so thick... But the soft pink flesh gave way soon enough with a loud and wet *squish*, stretched out wide in a mix of pain and pleasure, leaning on the pleasure side as all of her erogenous nerves on the inside were put under intense pressure by his cock. Then, the warmth immediately hit. An overwhelming yet soft pleasure came from his heated prick spreading as warmth through her insides, warming her body. All concluding with the crude sensation of his large balls slapping against her ass with a thick *flop* against her flesh. Which soon repeated as he pulled out his immense length, before dipping it back in again with a powerful thrust as his balls once again thwapped against her ass cheeks.

Sarah and Charlotte

On the cusp of their tasks, they found success. Managing to go through and over the vent with the rope very much still attached to them. It wasn't so much of a jump as a stretch and climb. But they succeeded regardless. Then, they approached the room they could assume to be Qayzor's, where Tia sounded like she was having... A great deal of success.

"Give me all of it!" her voice echoed through the vents, sounding... Fanatic. Either she was being a superb actor or she really wanted the cock she was currently seen grasping and sucking on with a need the two could no doubt not understand. Seemed she was enjoying her job. Or again, was acting extremely well.

"You will get all of it, then!" Qayzor declared, before Charlotte and Sarah saw through the vent, the cock of the massive dragon man that stood to be almost as long as Sarah's arm, suddenly impaling into Tia's body in one motion. Somehow, she took all of it, with a thickness to almost match their arms as well. They were into the act of it, and despite how Tia seemed to be handling the situation well... In her own way, all that barred them was the grate, which Charlotte could possibly punch through.

[raw Str check to break the grate.]

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia gasped as she was lifted up, looking down on the massive cock pressing against her lower body. Would it even fit? Before she could even voice any doubts, the draconian dispelled them in one swift move. The girl cried out as her wet pussy was spread wide and filled by the long, thick rod. It felt incredibly, overwhelmingly good, but also a little painful. That second sensation soon began to diminish as the man's heat spread through her, making her body relax in just the right way to help her take it. The sorceress moaning in pleasure from the second thrust.

However, Tia wasn't content with simply bouncing up and down on the dragon-man's cock. Her pussy clenched as she moved her hips, riding the inhuman dick, milking it just like before. She leaned forward to grab onto the man, her tongue describing a trail over his body and up his neck while her arms roamed, groped, teased. Massaging his chest and occasionally playing with a nipple. Pressing herself and rubbing against him while grinding her pussy all over his member. Qayzor was perhaps done holding back, but so was she.

The girl's plan, if it could be called such, was simple. Give as good as she got and more, using her tightness and skills to pleasure him more than he pleasured her. And even if she couldn't, this was no reason not to try. The sorceress intended to seize the advantage and initiative and start wearing the draconian down while she could. Maybe even start fixing his chain if she had the power. It'd be a challenge, but a fun challenge. And honestly, she really wanted to fuck him anyway. Being able to do her job and break him away from Chaos before he broke her was a bonus.