Dungeons and Depravity: World of Chaos

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Both." she replied.

Then, approaching Miz'ri, the drow giggled and immediately hugged Tia around the shoulders and cuddled her as if an old friend. "Our target is a lumberjack turned mayor!" she declared. "He enjoys bar brawls, chopping trees, and all things manly! He's often covered in sweat~ And he has a fairly sized weiner with a lot of girth. He also loooves women! Even more now that he's corrupted! He's also really social so it'll be super easy to talk to him! And fuck him, if you just wanna get to the nitty gritty~ In fact, he might just try to fuck us all on the spot! That'll be fun!" she cheered, hugging Tia further and using her other hand to bounce Tia's closest tit playfully, like a cat.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Question is whether we can get to him without getting swamped by townsfolk." Tia muttered, doing her best to slip away from the drow's grip. "If they're anything like what the queen has described, they'll likely try to get at us first regardless of who we are. Even more so if they see the chains." The sorceress frowned. "A single man I can deal with. Half the bloody village, not so much. And half seems like an optimistic prediction." She sighed, shaking her head. "Do you know anything about his habits or routines? Maybe we could separate him somehow."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia: Fine
Trauma: 41 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 9/9
AC: 15

Charlotte: Fine
Trauma: 47 / 100
HP: 13/13
AC: 16

Sarah: Fine
Trauma: 0 / 100
HP: 8/8

"Cutting trees and fucking!" she repeated, before Tia wiggled away and she then suddenly glomped her from behind in a rush. "Shh! Humans ahead!" she declared in a hushed tone as she pointed ahead. Within a few hundred feet and some focus, they'd see that there seemed to be a tipped over wagon along the road and a collection of men gathered around it. "Seems like bandit types!" she said, as if half with excitement. She then used her nose to sniff a bit. "I don't... Smell any hidden ones." she declared.

The road was clear mind the obstruction ahead, but the vegetation around them was overgrown with corruption and instinct cautioned against wading into the green due to the fear of the unknown. The group was barely able to get an arm into the brush without praying it was safe within. An advantage that could work both ways, if one felt lucky.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia grimaced. Well, that was unhelpful. Maybe they could grab him while he's out cutting trees or something... The sorceress's thoughts were derailed as she was pulled back, her attention turning to the more immediate problem. Bandits. Quite a few of them, too. From the looks of it, they seem to have managed to snag quite the find if that wagon was anything to go by. None of them seemed hidden, according to the drow, but the numbers could make things problematic.

"So what now?" The girl turned to her companions, lowering her voice. It didn't look like going into the woods to evade or ambush them was entirely safe. "Any ideas who these guys might be?" She asked the drow. Maybe they knew a thing or two. "I doubt they'll be friendly either way, so how do you lot want to handle this?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Miz'ri just shrugged at both questions, and Ferra punched her right fist into her left palm. "I don't know who they are, but we should just plow through them. They aren't dressed like villagers, and odds are they're corrupted. Take them down, I say."

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah felt the sense of freedom as Miz'ri turned her attention to Tia instead, and she had to hold back a snicker as the drow immediately began batting Tia's breast around. She felt some relief that she wasn't the only one to endure the girl's energetic mischief now. She froze at the declaration of humans, and remained still as the others scanned the area. Sarah tried to peer ahead too, but the excessive foliage prevented her from seeing much.

"If we decide to fight them, it might be best to try to split them up somehow, rather than take them all at once," Sarah said, tapping her chin with a finger thoughtfully. "If we made a commotion, some would probably stay with the wagon while the others investigated the noise, so that could divide them... once the fight starts, the others would come, but that would give us some time to take out the first group, perhaps?" she inquired. She was certain Farra and Charlotte would prefer charging in full speed ahead, but she suspected Tia at least would prefer some sort of strategy beyond flying fists.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia sighed. Of course she got such answers. The dwarf likely wouldn't be any better than the drow. The elf, however... She proved she had some basic sense of cunning, at least. Unexpected coming from a sheltered priestess, but welcome. "I rather like that plan." The sorceress nodded. "Let's go with that, hmm? Though, what kind of distraction will we use? Someone's going to pretend to be a traveler in trouble, perhaps?"

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Charlotte tried her best to push herself past the dent in pride the fight gave her, but Farra's clear disrespect for Charlotte and being constantly antagonized caused something to snap within her. In the end Charlotte slowly closed her hand with a small grin, before following the rest of the group. Charlotte decided to take the rear and keep to herself when the rest of the group was talking to each other.

Only after they spotted a group of bandits looting an overturned wagon did Charlotte approach them and take a good look at the clearing. "We could pretend to be wild animals and hope it will scare some or all of them away, if nothing else, it will also work as a distraction if they sent a couple of them to check out the sounds." Charlotte mentioned flatly.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"If they live in the forest, I doubt they'll care about animals overmuch." Tia shrugged. "They're likely used to them and won't care unless they're hunting or it's something dangerous. And I don't think I can imitate a roaring dragon." The sorceress deadpanned. "Come to think of it, does anybody here know now to imitate a wild animal?"

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Miz'ri giggled and glomped Sarah from behind, crossing her arms from under the elf's armpits and latching her left hand to her right breast and vice versa. "That's so smart!" she cheered Sarah on, before releasing her just as quickly. Then, when everyone was wondering what kind of distraction to use, she perked up again. "Let's one of us strip down and go in naked! Then run away when they chase!" she offered. "Can't be me though, the sun is still out and I don't like the sun. I'll burn really bad."

Ferra seemed to rub her skin a bit. "Hmm... Perhaps I too should have worn my robe. I too feel uncomfortably toasty." she declared. Then, she decided to add in to the conversation at hand. "Whatever plan you all decide, decide quickly. I will easily smash through their numbers. So if you cannot come to a conclusion, I'm going to assault them and you lot can follow."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Let's file that idea under Plan B." Tia deadpanned, managing to not facepalm at Misery's suggestion. Good god, that drow was going to be a headache. "Right, let's do it like this. We'll back out of sight and I'll call for help, pretending to be a person in distress." She explained. "You'll stay out of sight while I wait there and pretend I'm hurt. If a few of them come, great. We ambush them and deal with them. If not, tough shit. We'll break through like Ferra suggested. You fine with that?" She asked her teammates.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Miz'ri approached Tia and tugged on her clothes to reveal some of her bits. "It'll be so much more fun if you tease them~!" she encouraged.

Ferra picked Miz'ri up by the back of the neck as she let out a catlike meow. "Hurry up, then." she said.

"Did someone hear a cat? I love cats." said a man up ahead.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah nodded to Tia. "It's the best plan we have to work with, I think," she said. She then followed behind Ferra and Miz'ri to stay out of sight and to let Tia do her thing. "When the time for fighting comes, I'll try to give you back row support," Sarah said to Charlotte and Ferra. She hoped the ferocity of the two would cause panic amongst the bandits, which would give the group an advantage in controlling the situation. She had no idea what to expect from Miz'ri, but hoped the girl could contribute in her own odd way.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Chasing some of bandits away with animal sounds didn't sound too silly to Charlotte, even if they were used to them they should also know which animals to avoid and Ferra could probably do an amazing impression of a bear, but at this point Tia already had set her mind on luring a bunch of them closer, thus Charlotte decided to hold her tongue and follow Tia's instructions. "Hmph, do whatever you want." Charlotte grumbled before she followed the elves, giving Tia room to do her thing. "I'd be more concerned with Tia. She's putting herself in a vulnerable position." Charlotte replied to Sarah.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia grimaced as Misery fiddled with her clothes, watching the elf get carried away with bemusement. Thankfully others had agreed to this plan and would, hopefully, stay in a position from which they could ambush the bandits properly. Though the comment of the bandit that spoke up made her hesitate. Damn it, she was to nice for her own good. She liked cats too. If only he wasn't a bandit. Oh well, she had a job to do. Perhaps with a bit of luck, she could find a way to ensure he wouldn't die.

After ensuring that she was out of sight - which would force the bandits to come to her to investigate - the girl shifted her clothes so that they looked only slightly disheveled. She wanted to appear like someone who was lost, after all, not like a tease. To complete the picture, she sat down on the ground like a girl exhausted from hours of marching before crying out. "Heeeeeeelp!" She shouted, a note of both hope and despair in her tone, the voice of a maiden in distress. "Is someone here? Anyone? Please?" As she called out, Tia made sure to adopt a pleading, teary expression. First impressions were important, after all, and she'd have to look like a desperate girl for this one to work.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tia seemed to garner an immediate reaction. "The fuck?" came an alternate voice. "Sounds like a girl in trouble." said the cat lover. The alternate voice was grunted and coarse. "Oi hindsight, go check it out." he said with a sneer, to which the cat man agreed. "Sure. Come on boys, weapons at the ready!" he declared.

Then, just around the bend of road, a group of 4 men arrive to the scene of Tia sobbing. Three of the men looked like the standard fare of disgruntled lawbreakers, wearing scars, bandanas and sleeveless shirts with torn pants. But the one leading them looked to be wearing normal clothing, as if a villager were it not for him wearing a short sword at his side. He was decorated with small black hairs on his green tunic and on his brown pants. Wearing no bandana, just curly short brown hair, his most notable feature was that the iris of his eyes had no color and looked a spooky shade of white. He seemed to stare straight forward, walking towards the sound of Tia crying. "Looks like a nice girl~" one disgruntled man chuckled. "You need some help, young flesh?" inquired another. "She's laying on the ground." The third seemed to say to the one supposedly called Hindsight.

The man in question seemed to take note of this, and somewhat accurately approached Tia and took a knee, offering a hand in her general direction. "These men can be a bit rough, but surely it's better than being in such distress?" he offered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Sarah, Ferra, Charlotte and Miz'ri were hiding. Ferra had taken to drawing out a bow and arrow, which she was already quartering and lining up with the one in the lead. "Their colors are of the human's local criminal gang." Ferra said with concise decision. "He leads them, he dies first."

Miz'ri let out a devilish little chuckle as she cuddled up next to Sarah, gracefully pulling forth a pair of deadly curved daggers from her robes. "So much fun-fun-fun~"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Ah... Thank you..." Tia replied with a quivering voice, staring back ath the men with teary eyes. Inwardly, however, she was pondering how to deal with this mess. Four men. Three obvious bandits, one looking... Decent? He was blind, too. Curious. Was this the cat lover? Probably. He seemed... Oddly nice. Either a front, or he was genuinely better than those men. The girl tried to covertly get a read on him as she watched him approach, studying his body language. Perhaps he'd be worth keeping alive.

The other three, however, seemed to be fairly typical bandit fare. She'd rather deal with them swiftly. She could simply have others hit them with everything they had and put them down like that, buuut... That'd draw attention. And likely cause all the others to come. Suddenly, an idea occured to her. Perhaps if this lot failed to report or call for help, the leader would send in another group of bandits to investigate, allowing them to break up the gang even further. Oh yes, that could work.

Nodding to herself, the sorceress acted. Fingers danced, words were whispered as her staff rose, tip pointed at a point from which her spell would blossom, catching all the men. "Now... Would you like to take a nap?" She asked as her magic flew, a sleep-inducing spell blanketing the area the bandits stood in. Now she could only hope it'd be enough to put all of them down.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The men give a start at her magic, two bandits in the back going down while the blind man idly looked back as the sole eyesight bandit had on eyes of shock and alarm. He looked about to speak, and Ferra and Miz'ri were ready to attack before they could.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Charlotte readied her axes and was ready to jump out at a moment's notice, but when Tia put two of the bandits asleep and the two others seemed like they were about to give up, Charlotte lost her lust for combat with a sigh, what fun would it be to defeat a helpless blind man and a coward, these two would simply be slaughtered if they fought them. However, Charlotte didn't lower her axes yet, instead she put flat sides on both Mi'ziri and Ferra's chests. "Don't... they're about the talk and shedding the blood of these people doesn't even look fun, they don't even look like they will put on any resistance and will just let us slaughter them." Charlotte whispered to them, before she approached Tia from her hiding spot. "You two! Drop your weapons unless you want to get hurt, but if you're not a coward and want to fight to the dead, I'll gladly give you that opportunity!" Charlotte growled at the remaining two bandits.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The standing bandit did a twitchy freak out, throwing his hands into the air as his weapon went flying up and clattering back down to the earth, while the blind one rose his hands up while vaguely looking in Charlotte's direction. "I don't have a weapon to drop, if that's alright." he said calmly. "If you are bandits looking for stolen goods, so are we. I'm afraid we don't have much." he declared.