What's new

Dungeons and Depravity: World of Chaos

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Apologies for the deception. But we are not bandits nor are we planning to steal." Tia sighed, standing up. "We do, however, need to continue down the road your gang is blocking. And we're also curious if you've heard any news about the local village." The sorceress took a moment to make herself presentable again. "Perhaps we can solve this little conundrum we're facing amicably? The other two are just going to be asleep for a while, so we can easily deal with all of this without having to dig any graves."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"News? There's no news in a land of Chaos." the blind boy said. "It's just... Chaos, over there. Sex out in the open. Sex with animals, with anything. The town's gone mad yet barely functions. Just like the rest of us." he declared, a close look revealing a corrupt violet aura around the four males before them. "Though, based on your reactions... You're not from around here, are you? You'd best not go to that town if you wish to avoid the influence of Chaos... Or go there if you wish to embrace it. Either way..." he said, his legs clinching a bit as he seemed a bit focused on Tia despite his blindness. Focused indeed, already sporting a tent in his trousers. "The influence of Chaos is becoming a bit too much, your voice and smell..." he said, seemingly shaking as he tried to hold his surrender.

Meanwhile, his companion was slowly losing it. His eyes were locked on Charlotte. He was silent, but it was clear the man was giving her a lustful glare. "I-If such a cute thing is gonna turn, I'd rather it be by me...!" he declared. The blind man immediately barked. "Don't! They'll kill you." he instructed and warned his traveling companion. It seems the curse was flaring in the wake of the two women present before them. The two were shaking as it fought them for control and was melting their inhibitions.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah glanced around at the others, tensed up as she anticipated the attack... but she then relaxed as Charlotte seemed to lose the urge to fight. She wasn't wrong though, the bandits weren't nearly as dangerous as they had originally feared. As Tia began speaking to the men, Sarah followed Charlotte's lead, presumably to speak to them as well. She stopped in her tracks, however, as the men started to behave strangely. Sensing danger, Sarah took a few steps back defensively. "Are we going to need to knock them out after all?" she asked her companions cautiously.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Sarah backed right into Miz'ri, who wrapped her arms around Sarah lovingly. "Or you could suck their dicks and purify them~! Go team chained~!" she cheered Sarah and co. onwards.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Feeling the drow's arms wrap around her, Sarah immediately tried to squirm away. "O-or we could just knock them out," Sarah stammered quickly. "Much faster and easier."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"You know, if you're going to be this squeamish all the time, then you're not going to have a fun time going forward." Tia deadpanned, glancing back at Sarah. Truth be told, there was some merit to her idea, buuut... Perhaps those men could be useful. She'd not mind having a minion or two and she had a feeling they were still understating the worth of the information they had. She'd rather pump them for info some more. That being said, it seemed that the sorceress would need to get rid of that curse first. How annoying.

Still, every setback could be an opportunity. Hiding a smirk, Tia glanced towards Charlotte. "You know, this seems like a good occasion to let the elf get some practice in. I believe I can handle our blind friend just fine." The girl suggested. "Though someone needs to watch the sleeping beauties, the spell doesn't last very long so you might want to make sure they're not going to cause trouble. I believe they might be more helpful than they appear to be."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The blind one gave an astonished reaction. "Are you... Insane? You'll be touched by... the Chaos curse." he declared, but his body was behaving a bit differently, now searching out as a blind man would, but quickly finding Tia with skills only someone blind could have, already brandishing his length before her before trying to find her head. She had enough time to pull away, before he'd clearly seek to try and impale his cock into her mouth. "Even so, I don't mind. Your mystical voice sounds lovely." he said with increasingly flushed cheeks.

Meanwhile, the man seemed to be losing his cool, his eyes locked on Charlotte, before he darted for the dwarf. "I cannot last! I LOVE SMALL GIRLS!" he declared.

Miz'ri hummed as Sarah began to squirm in her grip, her back being repeatedly poked by Miz'ri nipples before Miz'ri said something in the undertongue and used Sarah's own squirming to release her right in the path of the charging bandit. "Sarah-doken!" she cheered, as Sarah was released right in his path between him and Charlotte. "Small titties are fine too!" he cheered at Sarah's presence before him, reaching out-

-and missing the agile elf who was quick to defend her elven chastity with her agile movements. The bandit fell to the ground from his attempt to leap glomp the elf. Missing his opportunity to assault either of his fetishes.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Not as much as you'd think." Tia replied wryly, blinking as the blind man managed to somehow locate her using voice alone. He was good at this. And quick to get into it, too, though that was probably the influence of Chaos. Oh well, she dealt with it once, she'd do it again. Rather than resist, she voluntarily lowered herself onto her knees, opening her mouth and running her tongue over the shaft, exploring the length as she hunted for weak spots, teasing various parts of the dick. She was going to have fun with this one.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah grimaced at Tia's criticism. "I was raised to be a proper priestess, this sort of... activity is not my type of fun," Sarah replied back, realizing she was more or less agreeing with Tia's statement, but she was not the type to indulge in such lascivious behavior! Unless it's forced on her anyway, as she recalled the drow.

She watched as Tia submitted to the blind man... she was surprised to see Tia behave that way, but perhaps she didn't know the girl that well yet. At least she'd take care of that one. Her train of thought was immediately lost as she found herself being flung in the path of the man charging at Charlotte. "Agh!" Sarah choked out, she managed to stumble forward as the man swiped his hands at her, and she crossed underneath and past him freely. Watching him flop on the ground, Sarah immediately put distance between the two, not caring to be charged at again.

"Err, Charlotte, it looks like he thinks he can take you, but I think you can handle him easily!" Sarah shouted to the dwarf, hoping the situation didn't end up with her sucking a dick again, or worse. As a precaution, she whispered a cantrip of Resistance to herself. She kept one hand near her mace, prepared to knock the man out if he decided to chase after her again.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
"You know, it would be much easier to tie them up or sent them back where they came from with a concussion." Charlotte complained at Tia suggestion, as she was well aware that she had to handle the remaining two guys by herself in this situation. Although Charlotte didn't know much about the corruption, she understood enough to realize that if one bad apple remained it could spread and most likely would spread. "But... I highly doubt my complaints will deter you you’re your slutty decision." Charlotte mentioned with an annoyed sigh, as she wouldn't be surprised if Tia felt empathy for these poor men, even Charlotte felt enough empathy for them to not outright slaughter them, but giving them oral might be going a bit too far in Charlotte's opinion.

When the pervert suddenly lost his cool however, Charlotte readied her weapons and was ready to knock him out the moment he came close enough. "I'm not small okay, I-I'm just a little bit shorter than average! And if you don't want a goddamn concussion, you better keep your hands to yourself!" Charlotte yelled at the man, but then something surprising happened, as Sarah felt like jumping between them and it looked like the man became distracted with Sarah instead. "Oh?" Charlotte muttered out of curiosity, wondering what Sarah was going to do with the man, but when she dodged away from the pervert, it was pretty clear that someone must've pushed her in between the two, most likely to save the man from getting a nasty headache or even to save his life.

"Eh? I'll show him!" Charlotte shouted angrily, but just when she was about to step forward and handle the perverted man, showing him really who's able to handle who, Charlotte controlled her anger and looked at the remaining two unconscious bandits. "Tsk... you know, you're better off taking care of the pervert Sarah, if we don't purify all of them we might as well not do it at all, and I don't think you can convince the slutty sorcerer to stop at this point." Charlotte mentioned, as she pointed to Tia, who was already teasing the blind man's cock. "So unless you want to take care of these two, over a measly cowardly pervert be my guest, but I've got the feeling they'll probably pin you down and do more with you then politely asking you to suck their dicks." Charlotte explained. "Of course, I normally could easily handle all three of them, but... you've got to learn how to do this sometime!" Charlotte explained with a confirming nod, as in actuality she was simply hiding that fact that she still felt a bit fatigued from what happened yesterday, and she didn't have enough confidence to risk pleasing three men.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia: Fine
Trauma: 41 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 9/9
AC: 15

Charlotte: Fine
Trauma: 47 / 100
HP: 13/13
AC: 16

Sarah: Fine
Trauma: 0 / 100
HP: 8/8

The blind man gave a strong reaction to his underside and tip when her tongue graced it. It throbbed with such life that it sprung from her tongue only to flop right back down as she teased it. Meanwhile, his hands were roaming over her head and face, touching just about everywhere. "You have... A really cute face." he declared, while looking blankly at the sky. "And your hair is so soft, as if you've just taken a bath."

As Sarah and Charlotte spoke, the man rose. "I wouldn't mind being handled by two ladies! But if I had to pick... THE ELF IS SEXIER! I've always wanted to fuck one of those thousand year old virgins!" He declared, before rushing the elf again.

Then the elf dodged again. "You running away only makes me want to fuck you harder!"

Then, Miz'ri suddenly ambushed Sarah from behind, wrapping her arms around the elf. "Whee! You look like you're having fun! Can I play?" she inquired with a giggle.

(Sarah is grappled by Miz'ri, roll athletics or acrobatics versus DC 13 to escape. If escaped, you may immediately take a turn.)

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
"I- I already had to do it before, I don't need more practice!" Sarah sputtered clenching her fists indignantly. With a squeak, she had to quickly leap out of the path of the man as he made another dive at her. She barely had time to recover before she felt Miz'ri wrap her arms around her, pinning her in place. "Agh! Stop!" she grunted, wiggling around and elbowing Miz'ri in the sides to break free, firm enough to jostle the drow but not enough to seriously hurt her.

Once freed, she glanced between Charlotte, the man, and Miz'ri with dismay. She realized Charlotte at least did speak the truth, all of them needed to be purified for it to stick, and knocking this man out wouldn't do it. Since the group was already committed to doing it, she realized they had to follow through... and she realized helping the men was the right thing to do, even if this wasn't the way she wanted to do it. Still... she supposed that's the result of being a good person, sometimes having to do things inconvenient for the well-being of others. Besides that, if she continued to resist, she had a feeling she would continue to be teamed up against until finally caught, and by that point, she would lose any and all control over the situation.

"L-look," she said to the bandit, her voice breaking slightly as she felt herself giving in to the situation. "If you behave yourself, then I'll... I'll suck your cock, okay? But if you try anything else, I'll beat your brains out," she said, gritting her teeth as she finished, her cheeks quickly reddening in the process. "Deal?"

Fmokou

Reputation score
"It's not so much about practice, but about pulling your weight when it comes to things like this. It's already risky enough for me to satisfy two of them, taking a third could end disastrous for me." Charlotte muttered out with honesty, trying to encourage Sarah to do her best. Of course, Charlotte was still annoyed that she was forced into this position. Charlotte considered these men to be pathetic, not even worthy to finish off through battle, and most definitely not worthy enough to receive oral from her, but considering Tia went ahead and decided that they were going to do this, Charlotte couldn't do more then try her best from having the other two overwhelm the elf, by giving her the easy option and reluctantly give the other two some oral attention. Although, since Tia wanted to save them so badly, a naughty thought of spurring the other two bandits to take advantage of Tia's current vulnerable position went through Charlotte's mind, but in the end she decided that punishing Tia like that would be a bit too awful of a thing to do.

"I can't believe that slutty sorcerer, making me service low life scum like these." Charlotte grumbled, as she began to drag the sleeping bodies near the nearest duo of trees that only had a small gap between them. Since Charlotte barely knew anything about these men, she was curious enough to hike up both of their shirts and inspect their muscles, before tying them with a piece of rope to two separate trees with both of them facing each other. Charlotte kneeled down between the two and pulled down their pants, before curiously inspecting their cocks, slowly sliding the tips of her fingers over their shafts and pulling back the foreskin if they had any. Since Charlotte already was annoyed to be in this situation, she at least hoped the size of these men weren't incredibly enormous like the drow and that their cocks were at least properly washed. Charlotte continued to curiously stroke both of their shafts and slowly knead their cocks with her fingers, patiently waiting until they woke up, so she could properly please them with her mouth.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia pointed a raised middle finger towards Charlotte, having caught the dwarf's muttering even as she ran her tongue over the underside of the blind man's cock again. Hum. His way of figuring out how she looked was a bit odd, but then again. He was blind. It wasn't like he had much of a choice in the matter. After one last lick, she took a brief paused to glance at Sarah, sighing. "Actually, it is about practice. Doing it once won't make you good at it. Also, if you can't get used to it now, you'll have a hard time later." She pointed out to the elf.

With talking done as far as she was concerned, Tia returned to her self-appointed task. This time she didn't simply settle on licking. The girl opened her mouth, letting her lips slide over the tip as she put it inside her mouth, slowly pushing forward as she took more and more of the man's cock inside her mouth. Slowly starting to move back and forth, her tongue continuing to tease the weak spots as she sucked him off. If this continued, she ought to have a fairly easy time purifying him.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
After breaking free, Miz'ri was shocked. "Wah! My bestie got stronger since we last did sensual battle! I'm so happy you got so good at this!" Miz'ri cheered. "It makes me want to do you even more~!" she declared, flapping her arms like wings with excitement. But then, she made her offer. One bit through her teeth. The bandit seemed keen to agree while Miz'ri immediately cut in. "What about me!?" she declared, then stopped, hugging Sarah from the side and pushing their cheeks together. "Wait, no! What if I helped you!" she declared. This made the bandit look gleeful. "A double blowjob! Wow! From a drow and an elf. This is pretty amazing!" He looked incredibly happy. Miz'ri was happy too, kissing Sarah on the cheek. "Let's blow him together, bestie~" Then, he pulled down his pants and whipped out a rather human looking member. Seemed a fair size, about 7 long and with the width of a hotdog. "Well, come on then~" He said, as Miz'ri let out a happy squeal and locked her hand with Sarah's. "I love working together with you~" Miz'ri whispered to Sarah.

Taking the men and tying them up, they woke up during the process and struggled a bit. One just wiggled as Charlotte tied him up, the other suddenly wiggled free! He tried to be sneaky, but Charlotte heard him. He tried to grab her, but he failed that too. "Damn it, was hoping I could just catch you and slip right inside that nice Dwarf ass you're pointing my way!" He declared. "Still, since you're taking our dicks out, wanna give it up willingly~?" he chuckled, stroking his cock behind her as the man in front of her was unconditionally erect, the one in front a fair skinned bandit at around average length, but the one behind her a craft dark skinned bandit sporting a little more.

The blind man let out a moan heard by all as Tia teasingly took his cock into her mouth. And indeed, his blindness enhanced his senses, meaning that every reaction she got was a strong one. "If... I-If I had to guess what hair color yours is... It's... Blue. Since you're a witch, right?" he theorized. Hinting that he knew what colors looked like.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia chuckled, the vibrations of her throat transmitted to the man's cock as she took advantage of them to pleasure him more, her tongue toying with the head every time she pulled back. Slowly increasing the pace as she kept pleasuring him, noting that it didn't take much to set him off. Still, it was becoming more apparent he wasn't blind from birth. Something must have happened to make him this way. Perhaps she could ask him to share his story later, once she was done purifying him.

For the time being, she focused on sucking him off, going all the way from the tip to the base and back again, gradually moving faster and faster as the blowjob continued. Her tongue slipping over the underside of the man's cock. Then, for just a brief moment, Tia pulled her lips off of the shaft, running her tongue over the tip several times. "Sorceress. And you're close." She spoke up after a few licks, chuckling. "It's purple." And then she went back to sucking, deepthroating him without holding back.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Charlotte nearly got caught off guard when one of the men managed to wriggle himself free in an attempt to grab her. Luckily though, Charlotte was barely able to dodge out way from the man's grasp. Charlotte hoped that Tia's lasted a bit longer so she wouldn't have to deal with them like this, but at this point complaining about it wasn't going to do much. "Hmph, like hell you will, if it wasn't for that damn slut over there, I would've simply given you a concussion and moved on. So since you're still talking, you two should only thank me for doing this my way." Charlotte growled at the grasping man. "Stay still... or I'll have you to knock you out." Charlotte warned the struggling man, before she continued to securely tie him to the tree. After which Charlotte immediately pulled more rope from her backpack and began securing the other man's arms. "Try to reach out to me and you'll be left to enjoy a show instead of participate in it." Charlotte warned him.

When Charlotte finished what she previously tried to do, she began to continue her inspection of the men's junk. Although Charlotte found it a bit disappointing they were only average sized, she was also a bit glad to see that both their cocks weren't absurdly big. After Charlotte contemplated a bit if she really should do this, she gave in to the idea with a sigh and kneeled down between the two bandits. Charlotte's hands reached out to one cock each and she quickly grabbed a hold of them, before she slowly began to stroke her fingers over their shafts. With Charlotte's fingers tightly wrapped around their hot shafts, her slow strokes quickly became steady pumps, as she was sure to grind the tips of her fingers a bit extra against each of their cocks' tip. After Charlotte gave their cocks plenty of attention with her hands, she fully realized that making them ejaculate by only stroking them would most likely take a while, which might cause them to eventually break free, so instead of risking it, she reluctantly began wrap her mouth around the tanned man's tip, before slowly swirling her tongue around it.

Charlotte's tongue continued to grind against the man's sensitive tip for a little while, before she decided to slide her mouth over the man's shaft, until the entire thing disappeared in her mouth and her nose was pressed against the man's stomach. After Charlotte coated the man's cock with her saliva, by continuously grinding her tongue against his shaft, she began to slide her mouth, with the same pumping motion she was using on the other man, over the tanned man's cock. At the same time, Charlotte's tongue continued to energetically caress the tanned man's cock during each of her pumps. After a couple of minutes, Charlotte would pull the tanned man's cock out of mouth and slide it over the pale man's cock, as she didn't want him to feel left out, before she began to satisfy the tanned man's slippery cock with her hand and the pale man's cock with her mouth. Since Charlotte didn't want to play favorites, every couple of minutes she'd switch who to give oral attention and who to simply stroke, and after each switch she began to work on their cocks more energetically and passionately.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sarah deflatedly watched Miz'ri flap around like a chicken. She'd find the drow's antics amusing if it wasn't for the situation Sarah found herself in. At first she felt a brief panic as Miz'ri seemed to ask for a blowjob as well, but it passed when the drow decided to help the elf instead. Maybe that would make things easier... at least Miz'ri seemed like the sort experienced with this sort of act. "We don't have to make this a habit, we could just knock them out," Sarah grumbled in response to Tia's comment. Though Sarah wasn't the violent sort, she found clubbing the guys upside the head easier than this. Would she get used to sucking cocks? She really didn't think so... but it seemed like Tia expected it.

Sarah's internal monologue broke up as the man presented his cock to the two girls. She fidgeted a bit nervously at the sight. At least it wasn't as large as the drow's cock. With a slight sigh, Sarah dropped down to her knees, with Miz'ri excitedly alongside her. Closing her eyes, she decided there was no sense to stall, so she just leaned forward until she felt the man's cock press against her lips. She then opened her mouth and slid his cock inside, running her tongue along its length as she began to suck it. Belatedly, she realized she was leaving Miz'ri nothing to work with, so she quickly slid the man's cock free from her mouth and instead started to lick her way along one side of the man's shaft, leaving the other half of the man's cock at Miz'ri's mercy. She lifted her free hand up to stroke the man's cock and balls with her fingertips to further stimulate the man... it made Sarah feel awkward, but her goal was to help the man feel good.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia: Fine
Trauma: 41 / 100
HP: 9/9

Charlotte: Fine
Trauma: 47 / 100
HP: 13/13
AC: 16

Sarah: Fine
Trauma: 0 / 100
HP: 8/8

Tia went on for some time, working the man up more and more... But as she seemed to get close to making him cum, it seemed she grew a bit tired in the neck, and couldn't keep his attention on her. "I-I need more... I want to finish inside your pussy...!" he declared, his body moving with surprising skill for a blind man, though still on par with a normal man. Though, it seemed Tia couldn't handle normal today, as her stiffness made her end up on all fours as the blind man made easy work of her clothes and lined himself up...

(Tia has been disrobed, but can roll once more to do as she likes, or get speared by cock meat. If successful, Tia automatically makes him cum as she likes.)

Charlotte's threats seemed to hold water as the man got scared and let himself be tied up. Then, she was left to work her magic. They looked frustrated at her motions, as if they knew her ass and pussy would feel so much better. Even so, they were rigid, and the curse seemed to be feeding on their frustrations as their cocks seemed to grow bigger and bigger as time went on. Not by too much, but enough to turn sixes into nines. They continued to struggle against the ropes as the intimidation was waned off in favor of lust. Her hand gestures and mouth seemingly placating them for a little while... "Damn it.. Damn these ropes! I want more!" the defiant one growled while the other just seemed to agree that Charlotte's mouth divided wasn't enough.

(Same deal as Tia, minus the struggling bit.)

Meanwhile, the man standing before Sarah and Miz'ri seemed rather happy. Miz'ri was making light kisses and suckling at his balls as Sarah sucked on his cock, until she made room on the shaft for Miz'ri, who lifted her head with a giggle and suddenly wrapped her lips around the side of the cock to indirectly kiss Sarah! She darted her tongue forth to touch and slither along Sarah's tongue, meeting their lips together as Miz'ri followed and chased Sarah's lips around. "Stop whining, getting head is just fine~" He moaned while placing his hands on Sarah and Miz'ri's backs. "Fuck you! You're getting two of them!" The defiant one Charlotte was sucking off said. "Damn it, I wanna cum...!"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia kept working diligently, sucking off the man's cock with confident movements. Still, this place wasn't exactly as comfortable as the bedroom from earlier. All the fidgeting she had to do in order to keep her legs from getting sore ended up taking it's toll, leaving her with a rather unpleasant tiredness in the neck that ended up distracting her just as she was about to finish him off. So much that when he suddenly spoke and acted, she found herself acting too slow to stop him.

"What a-aaah!" Tia moaned as she felt the blind man's cock push inside of her. Ah, damn it. This really wasn't going all that great for her. How the Hell a single human was so much harder to handle than a dragon? Still, if that was how he wanted to play it, then she was game. She might have briefly lost the initiative there, but she could still regain it. The girl shook her hips, tightening her pussy as she angled herself to start bucking and thrusting back. If he wanted to fuck her, then she'd wring him dry and purge him that way. "Come on... Just let it all go..."