What's new

Dungeons and Depravity: World of Chaos

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sitting on the ground, Charlotte watched Maniac jump over her and that return to Tia with the flask she drunk. Charlotte closed her eyes and looked a bit worried. Wondering why everyone was acting so bizarre around her, did something bad happen to her? Charlotte did notice a weird sense of being closer to the ground and taking a good look over her body, she did notice she looked a bit thinner and softer, but she simply convinced herself it was due to her being drunk and must be imagining it. Although the thing that made Charlotte worry the most was the fact that she barely even remembered her own past, for some reason certain things in her memory were weirdly out of place and lots of it was foggy. However, before Charlotte could get a firm grasp on her memory, she felt Cloud's hand touching hers, which made her look at him with a drunken grin. "Besides being a bit offended that your friend suddenly walked out on us having fun and feeling a bit... disoriented, I'm fine~." Charlotte drunkenly mumbled, before taking a hold of his hand and pulling herself up onto her feet. "And thank you for worry worrying about me, that's so sweet of you!" Charlotte replied to Cloud, before she overheard Tia. "I wanna know as well! That stuff was delicious." Charlotte shouted out at Maniac.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The sudden change in the bandit leader's disposition left Sarah feeling confused, and for a moment, the two of them seemed to stare at one another blankly. Farah's explanation created more questions than answers to the elf, but she realized she needed to seize the moment to control the situation in her favor. "Your cock is too big to fit in me," Sarah said again, trying to sound assertive, though she could feel her voice breaking slightly in nervousness. "But I'm still going to make you feel good if you behave..." With that said, she started to move her hips, stroking the man's massive cock between her legs, and grinding it against her pussy. She immediately felt a shiver of pleasure run down her spine as the man's thick warmth grazed her slit, and she could feel a subtle, subconscious desire to go further if it were possible. She wrapped her arms around the man's shoulders to better brace herself as she thrusted her hips, though she struggled to move gracefully, as this position was not designed to give her much mobility.

"Can we... change position? You lie down on your back, and I'll be on top. It should make this easier," she explained to him. As she waited for his response, a thought crossed in her mind. "Tia... how does purifying them work exactly? Do we only need to get them to orgasm or do we need to... take their seed?" she asked the sorceress awkwardly. Though her companion was distracted with other matters, she really didn't know who else to ask. But if she was responsible for cleansing this man, she wanted to make sure she didn't screw it up.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia: Annoyed
Trauma: 31 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 9/9
AC: 15

Charlotte: Offended
Trauma: 90 / 100
HP: 7/13
AC: 16

Sarah: Top
Orgasm: [X][][]
HP: 8/8

Maniac stuttered in his reply. "U-uh... It was just in the wagon! It ain't our wagon! The owner ran off some-a-where... Alls we do is hunt the monsters around and forcibly charge for copper to make ends meet." He replied. The contents of the vial were a mystery to him.

Cloud smiled at Charlotte's reply. "Well, I don't know much, but I do know you sound different than before. You sound more jovial and less angry." He replied. "We have alcohol at our base." Cloud admitted.

Meanwhile, the thick bandit man seemed complacent. Sarah's charming words made him comply. "Uh, sure." He declared, getting onto his back for her with Sarah on top.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Oh great." Tia groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose before shoving the bottle into Maniac's face. "See this? No traces of liquid inside. This was not a potion." The sorceress revealed. "She just swallowed a spirit. An actual spirit was sealed inside and I'm not even sure what it was!" She revealed angrily. "The reason she changed like that is because the damn thing either possessed or fused with her and turned her into something that resembles or matches it's original form. And I've no idea how to get it out of her either."

When Sarah asked her what to do, Tia only sighed and looked at her. "Not sure. I think it's only the former, though I could be wrong. Haven't done enough testing to be certain."

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score
Charlotte wasn't sure what Cloud meant with that, she was acting like she always did, or at least it seemed that way to her. "I... don't know about that, from what I remember I've always sounded like this or felt like this. Maybe you just didn't take the time to get to know me!" Charlotte happily declared, before padding Cloud on his shoulders. When Cloud revealed they had booze at their base, Charlotte widely grinned and jumped up excitedly. "That sounds great! I could use a drink after what I've gone through, your buddy over there didn't even offer a drink to me before... you know." Charlotte mentioned, feeling a bit awkward talking about such a subject when sober.

When Charlotte overheard Tia talk about what she swallowed, she closed her eyes, before suddenly opened them and pointed at Tia. It almost looked like Charlotte realized she changed, but instead, she wondered if drinking spirits always tasted this good. "Oi, lewd witch! Do spirits always taste this good? If so, do you know where we could get more of them?" Charlotte shouted, as a bit of drool dripped down the side of her mouth, remembering the amazing taste of the spirit. "Don't worry. I'm still the same Oni.... dwarf...?" Charlotte declared at Tia's concerns, before Charlotte actually took a moment to think about what she was, and no matter the conclusion she came up with, it all felt kind of strange. "Uuu... I actually don't remember too clearly... that Maniac must've swung me around to roughly." Charlotte whimpered, rubbing her forehead in pain, despite it not hurting at all.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As the man resettled on his back with Sarah on top, she immediately confirmed that this position did indeed give her a much easier time to work. In addition to that, she realized, it gave her easier opportunity to escape if need be. Looking down at the man, and then down at her own bare body, her concentration broke briefly as she realized the situation she was in. Straddled atop a stranger, completely nude in view of several others, as the man's cock snuggled against her pussy. She felt her cheeks begin to burn hotly and almost considered trying to run away in a panic, but she took a deep breath and pushed away her thoughts as she focused on what she had to do. She placed one hand on the man's chest to balance herself, and reached around with her other hand to grab his cock, pressing it up against her pussy as she began to grind herself on his thickness. At first she started slowly, but as she adjusted to the motions, she steadily began increasing her pace. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on pleasing the man, though she found herself distracted by her own pleasure. The man's cock grazing against her slit continued to send sensations of pleasure down her back, and left her feeling almost like she had butterflies in her stomach. She wanted more, her pussy craved more, as though it was an itch that demanded more intense scratching. It took little time for her pussy to bathe the man's cock in her juices, and she began to make longer pumps against his cock, taking advantage of its length to begin sliding it between her ass cheeks. She bit down on her lip to stifle moans attempting to escape her throat, and she could only hope this man had less stamina than herself, as she was not entirely sure how long she could hold back an orgasm when the time came.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah: Top
Trauma: 40 / 100
Orgasm: [X][X][]
HP: 8/8

(Sarah gains 9 trauma)

As the various bandit men recover from the shock of the situation, they turn their eyes to Tia. "So... You gonna do that purify thing?" One inquired with a grin. "I'll be honest, having a huge cock was fun to start, but buying new pants is expensive." He said, as the others made their point as well as every one of them unbuckled and showed off large tender cocks, each enough to fill Tia's pussy. This left Miz'ri alone, to approach Sarah, only to stop short and stand at enough distance to watch, while she fidgeted and seemed to worry. "It's not fair, that should be my cock..." She declared in protest.

Meanwhile, Sarah's motions were finding purchase. Her thighs worked with her pussy to create a choke hold around his thick cock, squeezing it and pressuring it to relent. There was already large globs of pre-cum oozing from his tip and dropping down to splatter against her thigh. The captain was moaning, touching what parts of her that he could to rub her flesh and show that he was enjoying it. "Fuck... You're a natural...!" He professed as her chains slowly emerged and ran up her arm, down her sides and to her groin to meet with the point of contact, binding his cock as it were to try and fight against and seal the Chaos magic. It seemed it was working very well.

Cloud pat her on the head at first, before bumping her horns. "Did you always have horns?" He inquired. "I think your mage friend might be right. You've changed... Seemingly for the better. You seem much happier now~" He said, scratching her head in a way that felt really good.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Oh no. No more spirits for you!" Tia replied to Charlotte's question. "One is bad enough already, you drink any more and gods only know what'll happen to your body and soul! Stick to booze, you walking disaster." The sorceress shook her head. Gods and devils, nothing but trouble with that one. Still... What did that one call herself again? Oni? Something to look into later, preferably once she had an access to a library. Much as she hated to admit it, her memory was unfortunately fallible. She'd need some references.

As the bandits finally decided to remind the girl that they were still there, Tia let out a sigh and turned her attention back to them. Quickly counting them again and checking their cocks, noting that they were indeed rather big. "Right, of course. My apologies." She sighed. "Dealing with the shortstack is a full-time job as you can see." The sorceress chuckled as if she just told a joke. She started to fidget with her clothing, more teasing than stripping, pondering how to deal with so many men at once. "So, how would you like to do it? Taking turns, or perhaps a group activity?" She asked with a smirk. "Or maybe you'd like to try suprising me? I might consider some extra service if you manage to pull it off..." She doubted they could, but she needed to get herself back in the mood somehow.

Fmokou

Reputation score
When Charlotte heard that she no longer was allowed to swallow more spirits, her cheeks puffed up. "Ehh! But it tasted so good!" Charlotte complained, before she slyly chuckled, hiding her expression from Tia behind her hand. "It's not like you can stop me." Charlotte whispered to herself, before she felt Cloud pat her head. It caused Charlotte to close her eyes and groan a bit awkwardly, as her cheeks slowly turned red. Charlotte really didn't know how to act when getting this kind of attention, on one hand she wanted to tell him to stop since it was embarrassing to be treated like a child, but on the other, the head pats did feel nice. "Horns?" Charlotte asked, her eyes opening, before she touched around on her own head, until she notice two large horns sticking from the side of her head. "E-Eh? T-That's odd..." Charlotte muttered out in a panic. Charlotte had no idea that two giant horns were sticking from her head, it made her curious if more changed. However, the scratching Cloud did, calmed Charlotte a little, as her eyes closed again. "I still don't feel any different." Charlotte replied, before happily wiggling her butt.

However, Charlotte's happy wiggling stopped when she looked at Tia and noticed a large amount of bandits approaching her. "H-Hm... I wonder if I should help." Charlotte asked Cloud, before looking at the group again. "But I don't know if I will be of any help, I'm not really good at this being a slut thing and everyone is so... tall." Charlotte murmured, glancing past Cloud to look at their ridiculous lengths. "I haven't even gotten a drink yet, so maybe it's better to wait until she requests my help." Charlotte came to the conclusion with a nod.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two seemed to speculate on how they could surprise her. Then, after some whispers, they decided to reveal their plan. "Alright... But you might not be able to purify us as easily~" One declared. They started to get into position, one behind and one in front. The one behind grabbed Tia from behind the legs and lifted, spreading her wide. Then, the one in front got his impressive length ready. "We decided on both~ Taking turns, at the same time~" He concluded. Before demonstrating, as the one behind her was to be idle, while the one in front was about to plunge himself into her folds. "Before he busts, we swap~ You're sure to reach your limit, multiple times~" They cooed, but they also seemed expecting. Wondering if they had shocked her as she desired.

Cloud looked a bit flustered. "W-well, I can imagine how being tall might help? But well... Take it from someone who's blind: you start to realize how some things don't matter that people can see. I think it's more about the weight of the impact you can have, rather than the size of your impact." he professed to Charlotte. "I know this goes without saying, but I think that size doesn't matter. You sound like a cute puppy, so I see you as a very charismatic person~" he declared, making some bandit to the side nearly lose it to laughter. "I think you're just misunderstood. Just like little dogs, you might actually be a ferocious hunter. People always knock others until they see the fangs. It's no different for you, right?" He said with inspiration.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Oh?" Tia raised an eyebrow, almost smirking when the man promised she'd have a hard time purifying them on their terms. Perhaps they weren't bluffing, but she was feeling confident. So even as they surrounded her, the sorceress merely stripped properly, getting ready. As she was lifted up, she began to prepare for a double-penetration, only to find out that they had other plans. Ones that could indeed prove problematic. But the girl didn't see them that way. Instead, she saw that as a challenge.

"Oh really. So you think you'll be able to change before I make you cum, huh?" Tia chuckled, reaching down and spreading her pussy with her fingers, inviting the first man. "I'll admit, you're definitely a creative pair... I like that." She smirked. "But we'll have to see if your skills can match that creativity, no? Come on, don't be shy." She teased, taunting the two. Ready to give them a ride they'd not forget anytime soon.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Charlotte looked at the scene of the men picking up Tia from a distance, and with how confident Tia was acting, it looked like she really didn't need any help handling these men, after all she managed to purify someone important, which gave her quite the reputation. Charlotte listened to Cloud, before taking another glance at the size of the men, which caused her cheeks to quickly turn red once again. "T-That's easy for you to say, but trust me that it's much harder for someone like me, compared to that slutty mage." Charlotte grumbled a little, before letting out a sigh. Charlotte was honestly amazed she was able to take the guy from before, maybe if she had a bit of booze she'd feel more confident, but in her current state, she couldn't even imagine taking him on, let alone multiple at the same time. However, Charlotte's inner worries quickly got tossed aside when Cloud compared her to a cute dog, which caused Charlotte's cheeks to turn intensely red. "How does that make me charismatic, it just sounds like you're making fun of me!?" Charlotte angrily growled with a pouty expression, before gently bashing her fists against Cloud. "Even if you put it that way, it's still embarrassing to be compared to a cute little dog! Sheesh, I'm already embarrassed about my size, now I'm also compared to a cute puppy." Charlotte mumbled.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia: Taunting
Trauma: 72 / 100
Orgasm: [X][][]
HP: 5/9

Charlotte: Pouty

The bandit duo chuckled at her words, but didn't seem to be much of men for discussion anymore, focused now on the carnal pleasures to enjoy as the witch aimed to face their challenge for purification. He reached out, grabbing her shoulders to smooth his hands down to her arms... Gripping hard and locking her arms to her sides as if to hold her in place while he aimed, and found the entrance to her pussy with the tip of his cock. Not a moment passed before his hips were possessed with a need, pushing forward and plunging his impressive cursed cock into her pussy, before their hips kissed with a gentle smacking sound of wet flesh. Thus was the first thrust, one of countless more as he began to buck his hips like a wild dog. The Chaos corruption flooding into Tia's body and making all sensation increase tenfold. Her pussy was as alite as it had been every time before. An overpowering sensation that continued to prove it's ability to dominate the minds of mortals, now trying to dominate her despite her protection. Like before, Tia's power was flowing effortlessly. her skill that conquered Qaysor zooming to chain and purify the simple man before her... His lust was increasing with her own, their moans together a sign of their maddening pleasure as the crowd behind them caught a faint glimpse of Tia's dangling rump and suspended legs bucking and jiggling to the sight of a thick meat stick sliding effortlessly in and out of a small pink pussy as Tia felt her pussy max out in the amount of volume it could allow from the sensation of his tip kissing her cervix.

It was about time. She was about to claim him... When he began to pull out. Tia reflexively tightened, but her soft pussy was exactly that, and couldn't stop him. He let his cock out with a grin as Tia too, was just on the verge of climax. "Not yet, love~" He cooed at her, backing up and lowering to latch onto her nipple a bit, sucking on her chest before his friend started to excitedly aim his dick. "Finally! The worst part about this bit is the wait!" His cohort said, before violently plunging his cock into Tia so hard, that it sent her already needy pussy into a state of mental shock, her nerves spasming with pleasure that lasted only a short while as he began fucking her at the same speed as the other, or perhaps even faster since he had been saving his energy and his friend was nearly spent. With renewed vigor, he pounded Tia until she could no longer hold it in. The force of Chaos seeped into her heart as her pleasure erupted in the form of a shattering climax. She had little chance to let the pleasure fade, as he just kept pumping his cock in and out of her pussy relentlessly. While Tia was skilled at conquering it, she had much to learn in the ways of handling it conquering her. The Chaos was quick and decisive, Tia quickly felt her wits leaving her as the corrupting Chaos filled her mind and emptied thoughts of victory, replacing them with thoughts of being pumped by these two attractive, well endowed men all day long.

(Tia takes 40 trauma and climaxes! Tia takes 4 HP damage from exhaustion.)

After getting bonked, Cloud chuckled a bit. "Well, that's the thing... To so easily feel like I can talk to you and make fun of you while smiling and feeling happy... Doesn't that mean that I already like you?" He asked her. "Which means you have natural charisma~ People just feel like they're friends with you off the bat~!" He encouraged her. He began to pet her head and rub her cheek. "You are very soft and your hair is fluffy... You have a lot of puppy-like qualities, you know~" He said, too blind to realize he might be petting her too much. He began to touch and feel her horns too to get an idea of what she looked like.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia merely smirked when the bandit grabbed her arms, not at all worried. She didn't need her hands for this. She even went as far as to wiggle her hips enticingly at him, rubbing her lower lips against the tip of his cock, as if daring him to get going already. To penetrate her and try his luck against her skills. She didn't need to wait long. The man quickly thrust his cock into her before starting to fuck her, acting more like a randy beast than a human being. She moaned as she felt the corruption flow into her, enhancing the pleasure many times over. Yet even as this power tried to taint her, her own power surged forward to choke it out of the man inside of her. With every movement of her hips, every twitch of her pussy, every thrust that filled her to the brim and made her shiver and gasp, she was getting closer to her goal. So what if she enjoyed it? As long as he was purified at the end of the day, it was all fine! So she might as well have fun while her superior skills carried her to victory. She did not even care about any onlookers. Let them watch! This guy was as good as hers.

Unfortunately, in her overconfidence the sorceress forgot one important thing: there were two men. And now that he was close to his limit, the bandit fucking her was quick to pull out, easily sliding out of her despite her attempt at keeping him inside. And moments later, his friend took over, quickly starting to plow her ferociously. She could only gasp and moan as a fresh surge of pleasure flooded her, pushing her to her limits. The sudden assault mixed with the overstimulation quickly proved to be too much even for her. With a loud cry, Tia came hard. Her pussy twitched and squeezed the dick that pumped in and out of her cunt regardless of how tight she got, drawing out her pleasure high as she felt the essence of corruption flood her in a moment of weakness. It was intoxicating, clouding her mind in a lustful haze, making her buck her hips to match the thrusts. On some basic level, she continued to keep up her efforts, too stubborn to give up while she still had some strength. But this was at most a side effect now. The girl was now drunk on passion, drowning herself in pleasure as she eagerly kissed the man in front, bouncing on the cock of the one in the back with a lewd expression as she moaned like a whore. This felt amazing! She wanted... No. She needed more!

Fmokou

Reputation score
Charlotte didn't really know how to feel about Cloud's words, being approachable and likable was neat, but she didn't want people to make fun of her. "That might sound like a good thing to you, but I'm feeling a bit conflicted about that." Charlotte stated, before realized what she just said. "Ah, I meant the part where you like making fun of me. I don't mind the other things." Charlotte added. When Cloud began to rub her cheeks however, Charlotte made some grumbly sounds, which were distorted due to him rubbing her cheeks. "Hmm... you do realize I'm not actually a dog right?" Charlotte grumbled a bit, still feeling conflicted if she should stop Cloud or not, since the petting didn't really feel that bad, but was a bit humiliating, and it didn't help that she still was completely naked, which made this probably look a lot more erotic then it actually was. "T-This is getting a bit awkward, maybe when I'm dressed you can continue to molest me with your hands." Charlotte said to Cloud, before she saw that the men were cleverly sharing Tia by taking turns.

Although Charlotte wasn't that comfortable anymore with taking on something that big, she couldn't let them completely ruin Tia, and with the way they were sharing her, it only would be a matter of time before they corrupted her. "I-I'm sorry Cloud, I got to help Tia before she completely loses her mind." Charlotte put her hands around her mouth. "Hey, the two of you using my friend, don't you think it's mean to gang up on one girl like that!" Charlotte shouted, hoping to get split their attention a little.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia: Overwhelmed, Pregnant-2
Trauma: 100 / 100
HP: 0/9

Charlotte: Pouty

The well endowed partner, her second so far, was thrusting his hips with unholy speed. The Chaos flowing through him charging him to fuck like a possessed demon. Tia didn't have enough time to complete the sealing ritual. And it seemed she no longer cared. It was readily apparent that her body wouldn't be able to handle all of the corruption and she showed no signs of holding back or escaping. "I was concerned for a bit." Said the first highwayman who had begun with Tia. "She seems really tough, but it seems like we did it with just two of us." He declared. The second was simply red in the face, thrusting into her as hard as he could as her assets were bouncing wildly from the impacts. "Don't care...! I'm gonna bust inside of her!" He declared. His thrusting left his balls kissing her moistened pussy over and over like a savage beast rutting it's bitch, before he felt the Chaos take hold as Tia's chain soared out to try and take him instead, but the chains were decorated in purple flames that led right back to her wrist, before she felt the true Chaos take root in her heart. She felt her resolve tested, barely aware of the cum flowing into her pussy from the large dick hilted inside of her... Eventually to leave her now oozing cunt, until the first shoved himself inside of her. Her heart pumping with an odd sensation flowing through her veins, as Chaos flowed through her. He was already pent up and didn't last that long, holding her into a kiss as he overflowed her pussy with their combined cum, the corruption making it feel like he was shooting wonderful nectar into her womanhood that her womb was drinking up, her body feeling heavy. As if to make her want to sink down and deeply take in all the seed he was shooting into her womb.

Her body went limp, and the two men withdrew their cocks to lie her on the ground like a dead frog. Arms over her head, legs spread, and every few seconds or so, cum oozed out of her pussy as her body twitched from over stimulation. "You notice it too?" The first one asked. The second nodded. "Yeah, look at her belly." He added.

"She's already pregnant."

(Tia has reached Stage 2 of pregnancy. Her Trauma has capped at 100 and she is about to gain a Corruption Point. She can gain the CP and reset at zero Trauma, or refuse to gain the CP and gain a Temporary Trauma. Refer to page 1 of the OOC for reminders. She can choose to remain sane and stay at 50 Trauma, still gaining a CP. Otherwise, she will be a minion of Chaos for a short time, until her lust fades.)

Cloud looked a bit startled. "I didn't know you were naked!" He confessed to Charlotte. And when she shouted, the gangbang that looked about to happen to Tia, all turned their heads to Charlotte. "Oh, you're right. There's the... Former... Dwarf as well. You think you can purify us, lovely~?" Said the second highwayman, his cock still dripping with sexual fluids from Tia as she was visibly glowing purple. Chaos firmly had a hold on her.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Looking at the purple glow around Tia and the massive crowd that was around her, there was no way that Charlotte could purify them all without giving in to the filthy corruption from she felt coursing through her body earlier. Charlotte had to think about a different solution, one that would save Tia, since it was kind of Charlotte's fault they were in this position to begin with. That's when Charlotte suddenly realized their earlier reaction to her, and if what Cloud said was true, she looked like a demon. With that in mind, Charlotte pretended to cunningly grin. "Of course I can, but I'll require your soul and life in return~." Charlotte declared with a possessive grin, before menacingly taking a step forward at them. "It's only a small price to pay for your sins right?" Charlotte menacingly laughed, before trying to put on the best demented expression she could, with her pupils shrinking in size, her eyes being wide open and her smile becoming twisted. "However, if you give me the pregnant woman, I'll consider leaving this place and sparing you. Since it's only a matter of them before the corruption is going to force you lot to assault me~." Charlotte demanded. Of course Charlotte had no idea if this is even something she could do, but neither did the bandits and as long as she spoke with enough confidence, they might assume it's true.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Fucked relentlessly even though she just climaxed, Tia had no chance to rest and gather her thoughts. She couldn't focus properly on trying to purify the men, not with a big fat cock pounding her pussy so fast and hard. Her body was practically moving on it's own as she bounced up and down on it, riding the second man. The girl moaned loudly and continuously, the pleasure turning her expression into a lewd grimace. She could feel the man get close to his limit, just as she was. Her chain was still there, trying to ensnare him and do it's thing, but she just didn't have the mental strength to keep it up. The stimulation was robbing her of her ability to reason as she fucked like a bitch in heat.

Finally, the man hit his peak. As the stream of cum began to flood her insides, his cock pushing all the way in, Tia felt something happen. Rather than purge the corruption, her chains seemed to be taken over by the dark power. It surged through them and into her body, making her climax as it overwhelmed her. Her mind, already struggling to deal with the overwhelming pleasure, could not withstand this second assault. She felt it sink into her, stain her thoughts as she eagerly accepted the hot seed that was flowing into her alongside this cursed power. Her eyes going blank as this final assault exhausted her resistance, making her give in.

This was not the end, though. Just as the second one finished climaxing inside of her, the first man quickly began to fuck Tia again. Mercifully, it did not take long before he came as well, but between his pounding drawing out her climax and the second stream of seed pouring into her, she simply shut down. Her thoughts fading as she couldn't focus on anything but fucking and being pumped full of cum, kissing him back even as the last vestiges of her strength faded. By the time they finally let her flop onto the ground, her body limp and unresponsive, the girl had been overwhelmed completely. Lying down with a lewd grin on her face and an empty, unfocused gaze, mind filled with nothing but lust as corruption pulsed through her, leaving it's mark on her.

(Accept CP, reduce Trauma to 0, gain Seduction and Enjoying It)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia: Overwhelmed, Pregnant-2
Trauma: 100 / 100
C.Level: 1
HP: 0/9

Charlotte: Adorable

The men around her stopped when she began her threats, acting like a demon and trying to stand superior to them all... They looked amongst each other... And blushed. "Brother..." One put his hand on another's shoulder. "That girl pretending to be a demon, is the most adorable thing I ain't ever seen in my life." He declared, and the others agreed. They seemed to be greatly affected in a way Charlotte didn't predict, as they all surrounded her, hands unleashed, to pet, stroke, and dote upon her. "My heart melted when she said, I'll require your soul! With that little grin~! She's so cuuute!" The manly highwayman squealed and hugged her tight, happily embracing her.

"Even if she's small and cute, I still kinda wanna put my dick inside her." Said one, who was one of the last remaining fresh highwaymen, unveiling his cock and placing the semi-flacid giant length on top of her head as his balls smothered her eyes. Charlotte had a moment to react. Whether they would just coddle her or fuck her was unclear. But if she did not make a move now, she'd have no more options left.

Meanwhile, one of the uncorrupt Highwaymen approached Tia, before looking to his fellows that she purified. "Guess the chained aren't all that..." He said. Then, Farah stepped forth. "She looks to be in a state of suffering need. Make yourselves useful." She said, also stripping a bit herself, seemingly at wit's end with boredom. She outright planted her ass onto Tia's face. "I wonder, chained. Are you infectious like this?" She inquired, before her answer was met with her corrupted chains answering by gripping her, empowering her seemingly with Chaos... Yet it was different. Tia felt like she owned this Chaos. As she was infecting Farah, it seemed like Farah was an extension of her own corruption... A thought that lingered as long as a volatile bubble, before her face suddenly was witness to Farah's genitals mutating before her very eyes, amidst the ocean of dark skin, thighs and butt all. A massive set of balls smothered her vision, and Farah's smell suffocated her. "... It seems you are~" Farah suddenly spoke with perversion, before adjusting herself. Tia could barely see more than Farah's crotch, thighs, and her heavy balls as the dark elf moved back, putting her cock to Tia's defeated lips, and shoved the meat pole down her throat in such a way that Tia's neck was filled completely. She sheathed herself completely, wiggling her ass and chuckling as her wiggling made her balls jiggle and sway against Tia's nose as she suffocated on Farah's large corrupted meat pole. "Hurry up. She's useless like this. Fuck this defeated mage until she's no longer wrapped up in lust." She commanded.

Tia felt them get closer. One slipped in underneath and the other grabbed her knees, spreading her wide open and planting his cock against her pussy. Her chains she purified them with linked, and the corruption spread. Their cocks grew... Her favorite lover coming to mind, as their cocks each became like a Qaysor sized dick. They gasped in awe, before one of Farah's motions let Tia have just enough room to see... That she was about to be speared with two massive dicks, while one was already using her throat like a cock sheath. Then, all she could see once more was Farah's meaty balls and her dark asshole tucked between her massive rounded ass cheeks.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia groaned as she felt Farah all but sit on her. The drow didn't seem to care about the corruption flowing through her... And out of her, into the woman. Who rapidly began to mutate as she was filled by the essence coming from the sorceress. Was she being altered in a way that fit her desires more? Was the power that filled her reshaping the warrior into a form that suited her tastes more? An alteration brought about by her, and not the Chaos bitch? It seemed like it. That power was hers, acting like an extension of her. Not that it really mattered to her at that moment. All that she could think of was that massive cock suddenly sprouting in front of her face, pushing into her mouth. She felt light-headed from the combination of the scent and oxygen deprivation, yet her lust-addled state compelled her to try sucking on it anyway.

Still, this was merely the beginning. As the two men joined in, Tia could feel her chains reach out to empower them as well, granting them massive cocks to match the dragon-kin. And as she caught a glimpse of them lining up with her holes, she realized she was about to take them both with Farah still lodged in her throat. Were she sane, it'd be a daunting prospect at least. In her current state, when fucking was the only thing on her mind, she could only try to moan and silently beg for them to hurry up. Aaah, cocks... She needed them, craved them, wanted them to pound her every hole and turn her into a sloppy mess. Just fuck and fuck and fuck until that feeling inside of her that demanded more was finally satisfied. Ah, couldn't they just hurry up and plow her already?