What's new

Dungeons and Depravity: World of Chaos

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Charlotte smirked triumphantly when she saw the men hold their advance, she was correct assuming that losing their soul would make them reconsider, or so she thought, but when she saw the men blush and call her adorable, she realized that it had the complete opposite effect. Charlotte wondered where she went wrong, maybe Cloud was wrong and she didn't have horns or perhaps her execution wasn't as threatening as she assumed it was. It didn't really matter what went wrong, as she now had to deal with a bunch of bandits happily stroking and petting her. Charlotte let out some annoyed grunts, as she assumed that being rubbed and petted by strange people was going to be a reoccurring thing. "Uuu... could you stop it? It's kind of embarrassing to have this many of you treat me like this." Charlotte grumbled with a slight blush, before one of them men suddenly embraced her, causing her to grunt with annoyance even more.

However, the simple nuisance quickly became a threat when one of the men placed his semi-flaccid cock on top of Charlotte's head and filled her vision with his balls. Charlotte's head would gently brush against the man's semi-flaccid cock as her instinct to get away from the two balls in front of her sight, only caused her to accidently rub her face against them, since she was immobilized by the embracing man. With a man embracing Charlotte, it seemed like getting away from the big semi-flaccid cock was impossible, but perhaps she could use their doting to her advantage. Of course, Charlotte could try to act cute and convince them to let them go, but considering her current act was considered cute, she might as well use it. "It's true though! I'm an evil demon that requires your souls!" Charlotte began to bark at them again. "But, since you're loyally worshipping me already, I'll let you guys go free if you give me the mage! And I'll promise to come back later when we're in better shape, to truly give you guys what you desire. And I'll even allow you guys to worship me as long as you like when we come back." Charlotte shouted, before repeating the menacing laugh from earlier while doing the same expression demented expression, which most likely looked even sillier with a cock on her head and balls covering her eyes.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Tia: Pregnant-2
Trauma: 0 / 100
C.Level: 1
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 9/9
AC: 15

Charlotte: Adorable
Trauma: 45 / 100
HP: 13/13
AC: 16

The men squealed when she got embarrassed. "Look she's embarrassed! This little thing is so adorable! Put her in the wagon, she's the camp pet now!" One declared, before Charlotte was being outright lifted like a princess by one bandit while another was bouncing nearby. "I call dibs on feeding her!" He declared, before they worked together to lift and repair the wagon by simply putting the wheels back on and setting Charlotte into the back.

Meanwhile, Tia was in a world with many penetrations and the sight of only a large swaying sack of brown fleshed balls. It eventually became too much, and Tia's vision would fade into unconsciousness...

~~~~
And so the duo were taken by the highwaymen, given an odd chance to rest in their care. Charlotte under their pampering hands, and Tia under the cocks and balls of the still yet corrupted...
~~~~
Long Rest achieved. The girls have a chance to rest and regain their strength, as well as newfound strength from starting their adventures.

Everyone is now Level 2
The girls would get their rest in the most strange kind of captivity. The wagon was traveling thanks to the men taking turns pulling it. Charlotte was helpless before the constant attention, but she was given food and water, as was Tia, when the mage would awaken to the feeling of Farah's lap as a pillow and the sight of her limp cock on the side of her vision. "The girls are waking up. Maybe they're back into a more purifying mood." She said. Hearing this, Cloud, who was in the wagon, came forth to Tia, offering what seemed to be a glass of water that he was squeezing a lemon into and adding some kind of powder to it. "I made you some lemonade, Tia! This wagon had all kinds of things for tea and such. This will surely refresh you." He promised with a smile.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia groaned as she slowly woke up. She couldn't remember much of what had happened before she passed out. Only seemingly unending pleasure of being fucked silly while choking on drow dick. Just... What had happened? What was that rush of corruption back then? It just... Made her feel wild, thirsty. Such powerful lust that even the rough pounding she got didn't seem like it'd ever quench it. Evidently it was enough, though. And considering that somehow she wasn't too sore to move yet, it was likely that she managed to get some rest, too. And for some reason, she felt a bit... Stronger? There was this idea for a fun spell floating in her head. A very fun spell indeed.

"I won't mind some for sure..." Tia groaned, sitting up. While lap pillows were usually nice, the sight wasn't particularly interesting. She had had enough of it after the last day. Was it a day? She must have been out of it for a long while. "Okay... Where exactly are we?" She asked, accepting the drink once it was ready and downing it. "And where exactly are we going?" That seemed to be the more important question. One that should probably be answered sometime soon. "And where the dwarf? Or, well. Former dwarf?" The sorceress looked around. "Did she get into any more trouble while I was out of it?"

Fmokou

Reputation score
By the looks in their eyes, Charlotte could tell that things weren't going great. "Little thing!? I got a name you know!" Charlotte puffed out angrily, before she heard they declared her to be the camp's pet, which caused a deep red to spread across her cheeks. "P-Pet? I'm not a pet!" Charlotte puffed out, but when she was suddenly held like a princess, she realized that her complaints were probably not going to do anything right now. "I'm not a child! I can feed myself!" Charlotte complained at the guy who called dibs on feeding her, as she wouldn't be surprised if they were going to try to feed her like some kind of child. Either way, considering Charlotte avoided having that humongous cock rammed inside her, made her somewhat compliant, since she really needed a rest unless she wanted to end up like Tia.

Although the trip could be worse, being constantly harassed and dotted over by a bunch of smelly bandits was slowly getting on her nerves. Still, in the current position Charlotte was in, making a big fuss about it would only have the potential to endanger her, so all she really could do was to endure until the mage woke up. When Charlotte woke up the next day, she quietly opened her eyes, wondering who might be around, and when she only saw Farrah and Cloud, Charlotte slowly sat up right. "Shhhh, could you stay quiet? I've been hugged and caressed enough by a bunch of filthy bandits. Can you at least let me wake up before alerting them and encouraging them to harass me?" Charlotte complained at Farrah with a glare, before turning her attention to Tia, who was asking a bunch of questions. "Shhh to you as well, I don't want to alert them." Charlotte replied as an answer at Tia, letting her know that she was safely sitting in the back of the cart.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Charlotte: Pregnant-1

Farah and Cloud looked to Charlotte, who was shushing people. "You both seem quite out of it." said Farah. Cloud was just happy his lemonade was taken. "I'm happy you seem to like it~" Cloud said with an innocent smile. Then, he prepared another glass, heading roughly over to Charlotte. Moving as if his eyes worked, but given how he was offering the drink to her shoulder, maybe not so much. "Some for you as well, miss Charlotte. It's tasty, I promise~" He said with a strange smile. Though, he likely didn't know what a smile should look like. Then, Charlotte felt ever so slightly bloated in her stomach region. And a tad sick. The evidence of her state became clear to her instinct. She was also pregnant.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"I am feeling the aftermath of a plan I probably should have considered a bit more thoroughly before implementation." Tia grumbled as she drank. Well, this was a massive fucking blunder. Sitting up once she finished drinking, she gave her surroundings another look. " Alright, so what's the situation, again? Did I miss anything important?"

Fmokou

Reputation score
Charlotte looked at Farah with a sigh. "Well excuse me, but I haven't had a single moment to myself since we we're captured, the last thing I want is for them to hear you and come back in to pamper me." Charlotte replied with a grimace, before looking at Cloud, who offered her some kind of drink. Considering Charlotte was already pampered, she had more than enough food and drink for the remainder of this trip. With a polite nod, which Cloud couldn't see, she shook her head. "No thanks, I've been given enough things by your buddies." Charlotte politely declined. Besides being sated, Charlotte didn't really feel that great, she felt a bit sickly and she felt a bit bloated. At first Charlotte assumed it was because how she was treated, but she slowly began to realize that it might be something more, most likely pregnancy.

Charlotte really didn't like the idea of being a mother soon, but instead of worrying over it, addressing Tia and simply trying to ignore it sounded like a better idea. "After you got knocked out they put us in a carriage and are currently dragging it somewhere. I've no idea where and I really don't want to find out." Charlotte told Tia. "I kind of want to think of an escape plan, but without my gear I'm kind of useless. Ah, and they're also checking in on us every so often, to give us food and water, and treat me like a damn pet." Charlotte annoyingly sighed. "It wasn't that bad at first, but it eventually gets on your nerves."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Farah pointed down at her crotch. "There's also the matter that I'm still corrupted. The urge to fuck you both right now is large. So why don't you both start on purifying me while we're here?" She declared, sitting between Tia and Charlotte with her cock erect and on display.

Meanwhile, Cloud looked a bit sad. "B-but... It's good..." He said with a somber, dejected tone, opting to drink a little himself. "Really sweet..."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Just drink the goddamn lemonade." Tia rolled her eyes, sighing. "I mean, he's not acting as bad as the rest of them, is he? And it is sweet." She noted, finishing her drink. "Pretty damn good. Must have taken a fair bit of effort to get the measurements right." Especially when blind. His skills at preparing drinks were impressive. Once Farah pointed out the issue with her - namely, the fact that someone would have to deal with her - the sorceress looked at Charlotte, staying silent for a while before speaking up. "Rock, paper, scissors?"

Fmokou

Reputation score
It wasn't that Charlotte didn't trust Cloud's lemonade, she really just didn't want to drink any right now, but since Cloud looked dejected and Tia was being very insistent, Charlotte accepted the glass from him with a sigh. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but I just got a little sick of being taken care off." Charlotte said as an apology, before putting the glass to her mouth and taking a sip, audible enough that Cloud could confirm she swallowed some of it. What Charlotte really wanted was some alcoholic beverage, but if her assumption was correct and she was pregnant, it meant she probably couldn't consume any alcohol for a while.

At Farah's demand, Charlotte looked at the erected cock between the two of them. "Uuuwaa... since when do you have one of those... and it's kinda... yea." Charlotte muttered out, before listening to Tia's suggestion. It wasn't a bad suggestion to let luck decide who gets to satisfy Farah, but Charlotte's head was still jumbled and doing this together should increase their chance of success. "Um... I don't mind, but why don't we work together? If you're really against that idea, I guess we decide it with rock, paper, scissors."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia paused, pondering the proposition. "Huh. Didn't expect to hear that from you, to be honest, but works for me." She shrugged. "So, how do you want to do this? One takes top part, the other bottom? Or just from different sides? Or maybe switch?" The sorceress pondered. "Or, well. Go for something other than a blowjob? Cause I have to admit, I was thinking blowjob."

Fmokou

Reputation score
"Well... we probably should work together more, to prevent bad things like this from happening." Charlotte replied. "That doesn't mean I feel comfortable servicing something like that though." Charlotte mentioned, before giving Farah's thick cock a gentle poke. "A blowjob sounds fine, we probably shouldn't overexert ourselves, and I was thinking about a mixture of those things. I'll take the lead and you can decide how you'll assist." Charlotte replied, before giving Farah's cock another poke and looking at the large drow cock with a worried expression. With one final sigh, Charlotte gathered enough willpower to place her mouth against the side of the Farah's shaft, leaving the other side of Tia if she desired to follow her lead that closely. Charlotte began to slowly work her mouth up and down against Farah's thick shaft, gently sucking and licking the drow's cock, until a nice layer of Charlote's saliva was spread over her side of the drow's throbbing meat.

After Charlotte sufficiently worshipped Farah's cock like that, she would place her soft pouty lips against Farah's tip, and with a swift motion, her tongue swirled around the Drow's tip, lapping up any slimy juices that escape from it. After teasing Farah's tip for a minute or so, Charlotte would slide the tip inside her mouth, entrapping it inside her hot squishy mouth, before slowly sliding more of the cock inside, her soft lips and wet squishy tongue sliding against the Drow's shaft as it was disappearing into her mouth. Despite Charlotte's best attempt to slide in as much as she could, the clear inexperience and size difference showed, as Charlotte barely managed to force half of Farah's cock inside her mouth and her lips were stretching around the Drow's thick shaft. Charlotte strongly sucked on Farah's cock for a bit while sliding her tongue around the thick shaft, before slowly sliding the Drow's thick cock out her mouth, only to slide it back in at her limit. After a couple of minutes of servicing Farah's cock had passed, Charlotte entirely slid the Drow's thick cock out her mouth with sloppy wet kiss on top of Farah's tip at the end, revealing the saliva covered cock. "Alright... your turn." Charlotte whispered at Tia, clearly looking a bit embarrassed and uncomfortable.

When Tia began to service Farah's cock, Charlotte decided to move between Farah's legs, until her face was smothered by her big round balls. After a couple of experimental licks, Charlotte closed her eyes and began to wrap her mouth around Farah's Balls, before gently sucking on them and grinding her tongue over the large sack. Charlotte continued to play with Farah's balls like that, until it was her turn to service Farah's cock once again. Whenever it was Charlotte's turn to service Farah's cock, she decided to at least take twice as long as Tia, since she felt guilty for getting captured, which resulted in the current situation they were in.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"Might be a good idea. And can't be helped." Tia shrugged, agreeing to cooperate with the former dwarf. "And fine, lead the way. I do hope you know what you're doing, though." The sorceress sighed, moving closer. As Charlotte began to service one side of Farah's dick, she began to work on the other, moving in the opposite side: when the possessed dwarf moved up, she went low and vice versa. Using her tongue and lips in equal measure to get the shaft nice and ready for the main event. And when the shortstack began to start sucking on it properly, Tia worked to keep the lower half of the cock - the parts that she couldn't reach - nice and wet with her tongue, servicing the shaft. Reaching out with one hand, she grasped the drow's balls, gently caressing and playing with them as she did so.

Once Charlotte asked her to switch, Tia merely shrugged before pulling up, taking over the sucking part. Wrapping her lips around the tip and taking some time to run her tongue over it quite thoroughly, pulling her hand away to let Charlotte do as she pleased. Slowly starting to move down, taking more and more of the drow's length into her mouth, letting her tongue run over it. Managing to take more of the length in than Charlotte, though mostly because she took her time to get as accustomed to it as she could before starting to suck on it. Her head moving up and down as she serviced the drow, lips and tongue sliding over the large cock as the sorceress put her skills to good use. She kept going for several minutes like this, not holding back before finally pausing, pulling her mouth off of the cock and passing the baton back to Charlotte.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Trauma: 9 / 100

Trauma: 56 / 100

Cloud looked happy when he heard Charlotte enjoying his beverage, going about putting everything away while using one hand to make sure it's the right place first. Then, Farah was sitting cross legged with her tower throbbing on display, excited and ready while her face looked like it was made of stone. Charlotte poking it made her glance over at the possessed dwarf. "You've certainly been changed by that potion. I'm noticing a great less deal of detest from you." She declared, before smiling just a little. "I like it, this new look makes me think of you as a better person." She complimented Charlotte, before allowing the two to do their job, moaning when they got to work. "And the mouth that pleased Qaysor is divine as well." She complimented the witch by petting her hand along the back of her head.

Then, she would lean back. The two girls working her cock and balls would pick up a deep alpha musk that both smelled like nothing yet they could tell they were breathing it in. A smell that had a strange effect on their minds that made them more aroused the longer their faces were buried against Farah's crotch. The strongest scent of all coming from her balls. It helped the girls to relax and get into it, by dulling their minds during the process. But while this was going on, both Charlotte and Tia felt their chains move in unison, as if they could feel or sense one another. Swapping between each other while slurping and sucking and kissing her genitals, their combined efforts resulted in Farah being extra pleased to the point that their chains very quickly whipped out and wrapped around her cock and balls before ensnaring the rest of her body. They moved in unison, in a new way they hadn't seen before as if showing no issue with working together. Once gripped, Farah would grab both of their heads, pressing their lips together against her tip with Tia's hand at her balls and Charlotte's hand at the base of her shaft as she exploded, releasing a jet stream of seed that oozed from the open spots of their kiss and flooded their mouths with thick drow seed.

Farah fell backwards with a sigh of relief, and as all the Chaos magic fled from her, her cock outright fading away as if never existing in the first place.

Meanwhile, Cloud was sitting cross legged in a meditative pose, before his head rose. "I think we've arrived! Oh!" He gave a start, before digging around in the wagon's supplies and pulling out something that Charlotte might find useful. "Before we went off, I went crawling around for your things, miss Charlotte. They were outright ready to just leave everything behind, but I figured that would be rude." He declared, presenting her things blindly. He roughly knew where she was, but it was more aimed at where she was sucking cock.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia groaned as she leaned back, swallowing what got into her mouth with a small grimace. Well, at least this worked. And it also provided her with some interesting data about the chains. It seemed that the magic within them could detect and react to not just corruption, but other Chained as well. What's more, it was capable of synchronizing with other chains and enhance their power. Perhaps it'd be wise to combine their efforts more often in the future. And just as expected, any changes wrought by corruption evaporated immediately once it had been cleansed. Convenient.

The sorceress let out a sigh as she glanced at Cloud once he spoke up. Well, this guy was really damn nice. How the Hell did he end up as a member of a bandit group? More importantly, how the Hell was he able to function in one? Well, nevermind. They had other things to be concerned about. "Well then. I suppose we should get ready to dismount and see where we are." She said, standing up. "So, everybody ready?"

Fmokou

Reputation score
Charlotte found the entire ordeal already embarrassing and being locked into a kiss with Tia around Farah's tip only made the feeling worse, her lips pressed against the mage and her tongue awkwardly sliding into the mage's mouth occasionally. Charlotte swallowed whatever ended up inside her mouth, before quickly pulling away from it when Farah let go of her head. Charlotte regretted her decision to do this together only a little bit, even if the results were much better, it was also far more embarrassing to service a cock together with someone else, maybe if she weren't sober she wouldn't have felt this way. That said though, it was obvious that this went much smoother than trying to do it by themselves.

Charlotte's thoughts were interrupted by the call of Cloud, who got Charlotte's attention when calling out to her. Although Cloud couldn't see it, Charlotte happily smiled when she saw him pull out her items, before taking the items Charlotte gave Cloud a hug, letting the blind man know where she was at. "Thank you Cloud~! I would kiss you, but that would probably not be a great idea after what I just did." Charlotte said with a chuckle, before taking her supplies from him. "Well... now that I've got my stuff back and Farah is no longer corrupted, shouldn't we try to escape?" Charlotte asked. "I know that the bandits, besides that crazy man, didn't sound too awful of a bunch, but they're still corrupted and there are a lot more of them then us."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Trauma: 9 / 100

Trauma: 56 / 100

It sounded like an ideal time to escape, as the wagon was indeed stopped and the bandits all seemed overcome with a certain kind of curiosity. "Yup! Yup! Female for sale! Female for sale!" said a jovial female voice that sounded slightly off. As if it was not your normal racial tongue. Acting on this, Farah went to the door, and opened it outright, walking out into the open of the unlocked wagon. Meanwhile, Cloud was blushing at being hugged by the naked dwarf.

Should the duo follow, they'd see that the bandits were a confused semi-circle around an orange, cock wielding slime that took on the shape of a . The bandits looked confused. "Female for sale? What kinda female?" the bald leader inquired. The slime opened the back of her wagon to behold a slightly pregnant looking drow chained in the back of a wagon that looked like it belonged to the drow, rather than a slime. "Fertile, as you can see!" she declared. The bandit leader looked concerned. "Uh... We're not really in the market for buying women. We sell em." He said, before Farah gasped and pointed, getting Tia and Charlotte's attention. On the drow's wrist, was an intact chain.

"That one isn't even corrupted, and she's a chained!" Farah told them.

Aevel's perspective said:
After some travel, the wagon doors opened, and it seemed the slime was already at work, getting to sell the drow bard. There were mostly men outside, with an odd group of females at the back. The bandits didn't seem keen on purchasing her though, as she hung from her chains. And, due to her trip, the length of time that had passed until this point saw Aevel with a slightly bloated belly. Qaysor's spawn had found her egg.

Dalaneth

Reputation score
Aevel pouted for the entire duration of her trip in the back of the cart. She was annoyed with the slime, stupid thing didn't listen to her! Her! Who wouldn't want to listen to someone as beautiful and charming as her?! An idiot that is who. Then they finally stopped and she heard the slime's attempts at selling her, the damn thing was even underselling her innumerable charms! "Hey, if you're gonna be an ass and sell me the least you can do is do it properly, you haven't even mentioned anything about the fact that I'm a skilled musician, amazing singer, and I know healing magic!" Aevel really needed to learn when to keep her ego in check.

Fmokou

Reputation score
With the cart actually stopping and hearing commotion outside, Charlotte figured that this might be the best time to escape. However, before heading out the door to take a peek, Charlotte first accepted the items from Cloud and put them were they belonged. Although it didn't go entirely without some issues, looking over the items she had to wear, they were a tiny bit exposing. It caused Charlotte to wonder what possessed her to keep wearing this ridiculous outfit in the first place, but considering there wasn't a suitable replacement right now, she quickly donned the fancy robe and hid her exposed nipples behind a small string with a fancy bow on it, before finishing off the outfit by putting on her golden colored loincloth, to hide her exposed crotch from the room. After shuffling the clothes around a little, Charlotte cheeks turned slightly red. "I really need to find something more modest to wear. This outfit is both too fancy and too exposing at the same time." Charlotte mumbled, before making her way over to the door way and peeking outside.

Considering the bandits were distracted, Charlotte already looked around for a good escape route, until the drow points out that the woman being sold was a chained, which for some reason was being sold a talking slime. Charlotte would've found the slime cute, but the large phallus sticking from its crotch kind of ruined its cute image a little bit. "Uuu... considering she's a chained, we probably should help her." Charlotte whispered to Tia, before stepping out in the open from the carriage. Charlotte quietly shuffled her way over towards the bandit captain, before giving a tug on whatever he was wearing and beckoned him to bend over to hear her whispers. "I know this is none of my business, but don't you think a fertile non-corrupted drow is going to be worth a lot of money? It should at least be pretty rare right? And the slime probably doesn't realize what kind of treasure she's selling." Charlotte whispered into the bandit captain ears, as the least she could do was trying to convince him to buy her, so they could escape together at a later date.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Tia blinked as she heard an unexpected voice call out outside of the wagon. For a moment she had assumed that someone was trying to sell them, but soon she realized this was not the case. The voice was feminine, after all, and there had been no women among the bandits. The accent was also wrong, as if the words were spoken by someone not used to the language. Before anything could be done, however, Farah had already openly left the wagon, revealing the situation outside to the group: a slime girl, likely a corrupt one, trying to sell a drow. A situation that the sorceress had to process for a few moments before it could begin making sense.

The bandit leader's response made the sorceress rally, as she realized it didn't bode too well. Perhaps finding a way out of the camp would be prudent, or finding a way to purify the bandits and convince them to work for the party. But that didn't seem particularly likely to work. And there was the matter of the captive drow: a chained, free of corruption. Simply too good a find to ignore. If she had some useful skills - and she insisted she had, though only healing magic was relevant to the sorceress - then perhaps getting her out of that mess would be a good idea. Stepping out of the wagon, she joined Charlotte to try and help her with the efforts. "She does have a point, you know." Tia said, keeping her voice low. "That slime doesn't seem too bright."