What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Well, yeah. Her bouncing back and getting that egg fertilization image is the climax. I'm hoping it gets improved for the full game, but right now that's all there is to it.
It would be nice to have that improved, yeah. We can but hope.

I don't think they're including clothed or not. 5 MC's + 1 Monstergirl per enemy = 6 anims per enemy. 96 animations/6anims per enemy gives an even 16 enemies, which sounds right.
That would double the amount of enemies if we count up the known ones. That's potentially quite a bit of content yet unseen.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this game dev known to add content to their games later on? It would be fucking awesome if they added cross monster animations, but I suppose I'm wishing a little too hard here :)

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this game dev known to add content to their games later on? It would be fucking awesome if they added cross monster animations, but I suppose I'm wishing a little too hard here :)
AFAIK, I've followed this circle for a while now and despite their absolutely awesome sprite work, they hadn't done any games before this one. Only CG sets and sprite animation collections. So while it WOULD be absolutely amazing for the dev to add content in patches later, we've got nothing to go on except hope.

God I love this guy though and I want them extras badly too.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting to where I wish people would stop posting here till the game is released.

spaminator

Reputation score

He kind of has a point tho. There really isn't anything else to discuss before the game actually comes out, and every time this thread is bumped to the top(including this one unfortunately) leaves the false hope that the game might have just released.

ryukotan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i agree, people who have just discovered the game should be banned from asking questions about it because it might come out soon

additionally, people excited about the game should keep it to themselves and not share their excitement with others under any circumstances

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, Terribly sorry to be discussing the game in the thread for discussing the game.
i agree, people who have just discovered the game should be banned from asking questions about it because it might come out soon

additionally, people excited about the game should keep it to themselves and not share their excitement with others under any circumstances

You should be sorry for acting like a douchebag to somebody giving their opinion, as well as not understanding the hypocrisy in your messages, lol.

comradered

Reputation score

Oh, irony.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\-x -\ v1.01 of trial

most balancing/fixing stuffs

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

People can post what they want as long as they're polite about it and it pertains to the topic at hand. It's a little uncouth to just keep bumping it when there's nothing to talk about, but they are allowed. Just let it die on its own if you want the thread to bury itself until the game's release.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know I'm going to annoy a lot people with this but I believe I found something interesting. So I decided to tryout the higher difficulty levels in the demo for the heck of it and found out they give better items. Whats curious is that some of the items I got were those cards you equip on your equipment but a few unique looking cards don't seem to do anything. For that reason I'm posting screen shots of the one's I found, maybe one of you can help me.
Item on the left description on the right.
Item 1.jpg description 1.jpg Item 2.jpg description 2.jpg Item 3.jpg description 3.jpg Item 4.jpg description 4.jpg Item 5.jpg description 5.jpg

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know I'm going to annoy a lot people with this but I believe I found something interesting. So I decided to tryout the higher difficulty levels in the demo for the heck of it and found out they give better items. Whats curious is that some of the items I got were those cards you equip on your equipment but a few unique looking cards don't seem to do anything. For that reason I'm posting screen shots of the one's I found, maybe one of you can help me.
View attachment 19507View attachment 19508View attachment 19509View attachment 19510View attachment 19512View attachment 19511View attachment 19513View attachment 19514View attachment 19515View attachment 19516

From the left, the first two increase coin drop rate, the third increases item drop rate, the fourth highlights flight paths and the fifth increases experience gain.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From the left, the first two increase coin drop rate, the third increases item drop rate, the fourth highlights flight paths and the fifth increases experience gain.
Sweet!:D Thanks dude!
The fourth should make the higher difficulties a little easier and the fifth will certainly help with grinding.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any idea when it should be released out ? I am really looking forward to this one

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

its approved date?
That is their current expected release date on DLSite anyway ' 'a

Not to say all games meet its release date, but until we goes into June I'd say

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Just to alleviate the confusion for a few.

The attached picture is the official stated date from DLsite. If I understand it simply means 'late may'.

All we can do is hope there is no delay.

Although i find it odd i look forward to this more for the gameplay than the H scenes. :p

Attachments

nnescio

Reputation score

Just to alleviate the confusion for a few.

The attached picture is the official stated date from DLsite. If I understand it simply means 'late may'.

All we can do is hope there is no delay.

Although i find it odd i look forward to this more for the gameplay than the H scenes. :p
As someone who can read moonrunes, I can confirm that the top part does mean "Scheduled Release Peirod: Late May".

(Or to be more precise, the "third third (1/3) of May".)

View attachment 19507View attachment 19508View attachment 19509View attachment 19510View attachment 19512View attachment 19511View attachment 19513View attachment 19514View attachment 19515View attachment 19516
From left to right:

1) Coin UP (Small) [Seal]
Slots: 0

Buying Price: 1000
Selling Price: 500

Description: Slightly increases the number of coins you get. Effect stacks.

2) Coin UP (Medium) [Seal]

Buying Price: 5000
Selling Price: 2500

Description: Increases the number of coins you get. Effect stacks.

3) Item UP (Small) [Seal]

Description: Slightly increases the drop rate for items. Effect stacks.

4) Orbital Guide [Seal]

Buying Price: 100
Selling Price: 50

Description: Displays the projectile flight path when launching. Only one such item is required to have this effect on all units.

5) Experience UP (Small) [Seal]

Description: Slightly increases experience gain. Effect stacks.

Last edited: