What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Ogre Girls also have a scene with Slimes that result in a Slime off spring.

Slime + Plant Girl and Succubus + Snake Girl can mate with Ogres and result in copies.

Plant Girl can mate with Horse, not sure about outcome just yet.

Dryads (the base monstergirl, not the Alraune hybrid) and Bicorn yield another Dryad.

I've just reopened the game (which is one of the best h-games I ever played) and I discovered that all my progress has gone...
Erased...I have to restart from the beginning...
Does anybody knows where is stored the save file?
Does it stay in the game folder or in some windows' temporary folder?

That's kinda sad...

I use Window 8.1
C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\tobihime

Finished it last night, and I don't know about you guys but my minor gaming ocd demands I restart from the beginning whenever the next update come out.
What do you guys think?

Has anyone found the 2 or 3 star Slave Clothes, Traveler's Clothes, or the Red Princess's default armor?

Finished it last night, and I don't know about you guys but my minor gaming ocd demands I restart from the beginning whenever the next update come out.
What do you guys think?

I would restart the game if I know all the drop locations which i dont, therefore I wanna keep my hard find rares T ~ T

Where is the save in the folder? ><

is there any save with a gallery?

is there any save with a gallery?

Yes there are saves uploaded on this thread already and all of them have all stages completed so all CGs in the Gallery should be unlocked.

Should compile a list. If you want me to add your bug/glitch, make sure to mention which version of the game you're playing in. I'm in 1.01

Major/Game breaking:

1. Shop bugs out after you complete the 6th stage missions and you're unable to buy anything.

So is the shop still bugged out in 1.01? I'm working through stage 5, but don't want to proceed any further if the shop is going to bug out once I finish it. Hoping that if it is still messing up it will be fixed in the next update.

Yes there are saves uploaded on this thread already and all of them have all stages completed so all CGs in the Gallery should be unlocked.

i mean the animations gallery

i mean the animations gallery

There is none.

Just go to a level, throw your unit onto a monster and zoom in, I don't know why everyone is complaining about this. Sure a gallery would be even better but its not like its necessary...

The only unit I have trouble getting the animation from are snakes, every other monster has at least one fuck-able variation at the first screen of a level.

There is none.

Just go to a level, throw your unit onto a monster and zoom in, I don't know why everyone is complaining about this. Sure a gallery would be even better but its not like its necessary...

The only unit I have trouble getting the animation from are snakes, every other monster has at least one fuck-able variation at the first screen of a level.

ok ty

Another problem is whenever i tried to throw one in there is this big ass explosion effect (? not sure how to call it) covering the whole animation :mad:

Another problem is whenever i tried to throw one in there is this big ass explosion effect (? not sure how to call it) covering the whole animation :mad:

Move the camera a bit, the effect should move behind the animation.

Some official translations of names:
Plant/Slimes - Alraunes.
Bee/Spider Hybrid is a Belzeff- probably like Beelzebub
Wolf/Kraken Hybrid is Scylla, the multi wolf headed Sea monster.
Mermaid/Bird Hybrid is a Siren, like the Final Fantasy Summon.
The Plesiosaurs are called Sahagin.
Bat girls are Succubi, Snake hybrids are Lilith's. The snakes are called Apophis.
The horses have 2 horns, thus they are called Bi-corns.
The squids and their girls are Krakens.
The Ogres are officially "Orcs"
Wolfs are called Fenrirs, Wolf girls, have the unique name Coven-girls (witches). Likewise, bi-corn girls are literally called Women Centaurs, Plant Girls are Dryads, and Sahagin girls are Mermaids; but the Centaur/Ogre Hybrid girl is called Bicorn again.

The Girls are

Rebris Negurijins- Light
Sudatolru Negurijins- Fire (they are sisters)
Pranus Perushika- Dark
Storyteller Berram- Wood.
Gareoselda Kyuvuee- Water

Last edited:

So is the shop still bugged out in 1.01? I'm working through stage 5, but don't want to proceed any further if the shop is going to bug out once I finish it. Hoping that if it is still messing up it will be fixed in the next update.

I went from 1.0 to 1.01 and it didn't fix it. Whether or not it still triggers, I don't know. I assume that it does since the 1.01 blog post didn't even mention the bug. It's not a huge deal and it will probably be fixed shortly since it's a pretty big issue. I'm just going to start from scratch when most the bugs are fixed anyways.

Edit:

Actually he recently updated the bug report page on his blog, he already knows about most the major issues and seems to be planning releasing 1.02 to fix them. He also mentions some text mistakes. The only major one (from my list) I don't see mentioned is the Orc + Centaur girl targeting/move problem. I can't tell how close he is to fixing them, but it's nice to know he's aware of most the problems.

Last edited:

I went from 1.0 to 1.01 and it didn't fix it. Whether or not it still triggers, I don't know. I assume that it does since the 1.01 blog post didn't even mention the bug. It's not a huge deal and it will probably be fixed shortly since it's a pretty big issue. I'm just going to start from scratch when most the bugs are fixed anyways.

Thanks for addressing that it is at least carrying over. I think I'll shelve this game until 1.02 comes out just to be safe. Not to say that this game isn't really, really good, because it is, I just don't want to end up with a corrupt save.

There is none.

6 - 1, there is a snake in the middle on the first screen, Happy fapping!

Thanks for addressing that it is at least carrying over. I think I'll shelve this game until 1.02 comes out just to be safe. Not to say that this game isn't really, really good, because it is, I just don't want to end up with a corrupt save.

Yeah, I'm also forced to wait for bug fixes - my game crashes when it tries to load both 5-1 and 5-1 EX. I wonder if its due to a lack of memory, since I'm playing on an laptop with only 2GB of RAM. If that's the case then it might be time for a new laptop, since I think this trend of Unity3D and Fusion H-games eating 1+ GB of memory is only going to continue.

I have yet to experience a loss of save game file, but I've been archiving my save file every now and then just in case.

Back