What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

What am I missing here? I throw my units on enemies and they get knocked unconscious until I lose. There are no animations.

What am I missing here? I throw my units on enemies and they get knocked unconscious until I lose. There are no animations.

Click the mouse again when they're still in mid-air/transit :p

Only enemies with hearts coming out of them can do sex animations.
In addition, many monster type units are incompatible with most other monsters. Try throwing the human units on them instead.

If you're attacking the enemies with hearts, you will not get the animations. Make sure your units bounce into the enemies without attacking them.

is anyone having problem with the in-game store after beating the game?

The dlsite says that it updated.

The dlsite says that it updated.

No update on the blog yet that I can find, but the DLsite information about the update is a bit more informative than the 1.01 update anyways....slightly:

"2015年06月19日 - Typographical errors corrected, bug fixes"

Not downloading it till I see an update explaining which bug fixes were implemented (and hopefully if they actually work :p).

Well, there is an update on Morrichi's blog's bug tracker.

[2015/06/19] V1.02
■Update
・Fixed bug which caused the shop to not display text after clearing stage 6
・Fixed description of Dress
・Fixed rarity icon of Female Warrior's Armor
・Fixed description of Mermaid's sex preferences ("Fenrir" [Wolf] to "Falcon")
・Fixed bug which caused the equipment screen and shop screen to jut out of bounds when starting with a too small resolution
・Fixed missing coins bug (stages 4-3, Ex 4-3, Ex 5-1)
・Fixed bug which made unsellable items sellable
・Fixed bug which caused Libris [the Light woman] to be missing starting equipment
 (If you already recruited her, you can get her armor from Light Slimes. Sorry)
・Fixed mixed up names of Giant Hornet and Giant Falcon
・Fixed level setting of Ex 5-3 HARD ("67" to "37")
・ステージ5の処理が軽くなった?(temporary fix) [?]

Future Fixes
・Reward of stage 4-1 (Long Sword)
・ステージ5重すぎ問題 [?]

[translated]

Last edited:

Hm, mostly bugfixes it looks like. Maybe the next update will have a sprite gallery. Thanks for the upload devron.

Man, I'm both impressed and disappointed...

Impressed because it's a cool idea that's well executed, and the H-animations and sprites are freaking fantastic,

But disappointed because there are no climaxes or sound associated with the H-animations which kind of nullifies their effectiveness for me :\

Same. I thought I was weird because I even prefer still images usually in hentai over gifs with no sounds/finish. Maybe it's more common than I thought. That's the major update I'm waiting for before I play again. Interesting how much sound does for a scene...

Last edited:

・Fixed bug which made unsellable items sellable

Wait selling t4 accessories is a bug? How are we supposed to clear our inventory then? He needs to remove the 200 item limit or make accessories not count. It's better to just make them sellable?

Impressed because it's a cool idea that's well executed, and the H-animations and sprites are freaking fantastic,

But disappointed because there are no climaxes or sound associated with the H-animations which kind of nullifies their effectiveness for me :\

I actually contacted him a long while ago offering to get him in contact with the voice actresses I work with, and he replied with something like "I'm not looking for voice actresses/don't want them", so I'm assuming he changed his mind since, considering his updates :p

There is no sound on any of his products, maybe he has some kind of no sounds fetish, dont know^^

and many thx devron for update =)

So...got the newest update, did a few maniac levels...and at least 4 levels, in assorted zones, are now giving me a 1 star sword as the clear reward. Is this a bug? Or does it do this if the reward would have been one of those purple/pink "artifact" looking items? perhaps they are unique?

In case anyone else was constantly crashing on 5-1 and 5-1 EX, playing both on Hard instead of Normal first seemed to prevent the crash. You don't even have to beat the level on hard, you can just start the level and then quit. You should then be able to play those levels and the rest on Normal.

So...got the newest update, did a few maniac levels...and at least 4 levels, in assorted zones, are now giving me a 1 star sword as the clear reward. Is this a bug? Or does it do this if the reward would have been one of those purple/pink "artifact" looking items? perhaps they are unique?

ran into the same problem.. anyone know why this happens ? (might be related : I didn't do the hard/easy levels on those zones.. bug?)

Back