What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Patric20878

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Did you message before or after 1.04, because according to the blog there is a tweak in the crit on 1.04
I messaged during 1.03 just 2 days ago or so. Dev releases them updates so quickly lel.

Checked the crits. While they work now in v1.04, they do maybe only 20% more damage than normal when landing a crit. Doubt it's fully fixed right now.

Tested with level 99 archer girl doing 11k damage-per-line crits (and 100% crit with full gear loool) on the second half of her salvo, against the big level 99 blue slime on 1-2, as well as other enemies without elemental weaknesses to her. Same results, ~20% more damage from crits.

Last edited:

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also does anyone know the colour for the honey bee's t3 [blue background] armour? I've been doing 2-3 EX maniac until my monster girls got forty levels but still haven't dropped them yet.
It's red, however it doesn't have a blue background, it's still the old one for some reason. But it defnitely has 3 stars.

Checked the crits. While they work now in v1.04, they do maybe only 20% more damage than normal when landing a crit. Doubt it's fully fixed right now.
20% is pretty standard in RPGs. You sure it's supposed to be more ?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I suppose it depends on the game. I've seen up to 200% damage for crits, but most RPGs I play are around 150% damage.

Patric20878

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

150% or 200% is also what I usually see in RPG's. Diablo 2, Lunar 1-2, most the classic RPG's, none which I played has 20%.

Wouldn't know for tobihime though I guess. Might just wait for another patch, and if it stays at 20%, I'll ask the dev if it's intended. Certainly would make it pretty underpowered though if it is meant to be 20%, since then just the flat damage tokens would do more damage. And I thought I saw somewhere that crits are supposed to deal double damage some time ago while playing the demo, but don't remember from where.

My level 99 archer girl with the best equips has 15000 attack. 10 crit tokens would be 50% of 20%, which is only 10% more damage overall. 10 flat damage tokens would be 3000 attack, which would be a 20% damage increase. And this is endgame, where crit is supposed to outperform flat damage easily. I really don't think the dev would miss something that obvious :p

So seeing how there'd be almost no reason to use crit tokens until super late game with even 150% crit damage, I think the intended crit damage is 200%.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Monster Hunter is at +25% for a crit

omegashinryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

soo from what i see, giant enemies have alternate costumes in their drop list, these stuff helped by SSS777, multiple, and comradered +rep them if you think this are helpful
a little bit detailed:
  • ビキニアーマー(bikini armor) user: blue haired and red haired heroine, drop from giant spider (confirmed by me)
  • バニーガール(bunny girl/bunny suit) user: green haired and yellow haired heroine, drop from giant orc, giant wolf (confirmed by me at least on giant orc)
  • 西洋女神ドレス(western goddess dress/dress and wreath) user: blue haired and yellow haired heroine, drop from giant bat, giant horse (confirmed by me, but i actually just run 6-5)
  • 囚人服(prison uniform/slave dress) user: purple haired and green haired heroine, drop from giant slime, giant snake (confirmed by me at least on giant snake)
  • 踊り子の衣装(dancer's clothes) user: red haired heroine, drop from giant bee, giant falcon (confirmed by me, but i actually just run EX 2-5)
  • 騎士の礼服(knight's full dress/officer clothes) user: purple haired heroine, drop from giant octopus, giant lochness (confirmed by me, but i actually just run EX 5-5)
simplified:
  • bikini armor > 4-4 yeah i think i mistook 4-4 with 4-1 since there's no giant spider in 4-1
  • bunny girl > EX 3-5 since both giant enemies are there
  • western goddess dress > 6-5 since there's 2 giant bat and 2 giant horse there
  • prison uniform > 6-1 for giant slime, 6-2 for giant snake
  • dancer's clothes > EX 2-5 since both giant enemies are there
  • knight's full dress > EX 5-5 since both giant enemies are there
EDIT:for starting equipment and child's clothing so people won't be linked to multiple posts
i hope
  • starting equipment for the heroines > just like SSS777 said they're drop from slime who has the same element with the heroines, example red slime only drop clothes for the red haired heroine
  • equipment for child > their father, for example succubus clothes can be gotten from killing bat, her father
i did some testing on my own and can confirm from the list:
giant slime dropping the slave suit (from 1-X)
giant bee dropping the dancer suit (from 2-5 EX, with the giant eagle on the other side)
giant dog dropping the bunny suit (from the map with the giant orc on the other side)

also got a weird glitch where some equipment i have says it's equipped but none of my chars wears it, so i'm unable to sell it, greatly considering restarting due to this stupid thing.

unrelated, but crits seem to behave weirdly, maybe they ignore defense or something of the sort? in maniac 6-5 my maid deals 18xx damage on the horses and 22xx crits which seems around 1.20-1.25 multiplier, on the final boss though she deals 6xx with 16xx crits.

well, there went my lurker years.

Patric20878

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

unrelated, but crits seem to behave weirdly, maybe they ignore defense or something of the sort? in maniac 6-5 my maid deals 18xx damage on the horses and 22xx crits which seems around 1.20-1.25 multiplier, on the final boss though she deals 6xx with 16xx crits.
Eh, that would make sense since the final boss probably has more defense. Seems like defense is working fine.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Monster Hunter is at +25% for a crit
Monster Hunter calculates weapon damage depending on the move though. A single, no armor skills, non-critical, fully charge overhand strike with the Great Sword will outperform ANY single hit, regardless of armor skills or critical hit from the sword and shield.

Most games don't go to such depths in calculating critical hit damage.

Last edited:

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The games I've seen with 20~25% crit usually has ways to increase this via items or gear [not just percentage to hit crit but the amount of damage per crit]. In this case though, I think the fact that the dev was rushing to get 1.04 out before the hiatus due to teeth and all that played a big part - it might've been just a random number from a dice roll that decided on the 20~25%, idk.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Monster Hunter calculates weapon damage depending on the move though. A single, no armor skills, non-critical, fully charge overhand strike with the Great Sword will outperform ANY single hit, regardless of armor skills or critical hit from the sword and shield.

Most games don't go to such depths in calculating critical hit damage.
That does not contradict my post in anyway?

A GS crit with its lv 3 charge will do 25% more damage then a non-crit lv 3 charge.

Same thing would happen even with a lance poke, a crit will do 25% more damage compare to the same move that doesn't crit.

Or rather, MH's critical damage is very basic, it's just another multiplier on top.

Compare to something like Diablo where there IS a critical damage stat.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

also got a weird glitch where some equipment i have says it's equipped but none of my chars wears it, so i'm unable to sell it, greatly considering restarting due to this stupid thing.
Click the blue button on your menu screen, like so (see attachment image).
It'll remove all equipped items, cards and all, from all your characters. The bad part is you'll have to re-equip everything again.

Attachments

Bark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Click the blue button on your menu screen, like so (see attachment image).
It'll remove all equipped items, cards and all, from all your characters. The bad part is you'll have to re-equip everything again.
Also, it's most likely not a bug. I assume just some character (who is not on your main row) is still wearing that particular piece of equipment. So you alternatively may want to click through all your characters in your team menu.

comradered

Reputation score

Also, it's most likely not a bug. I assume just some character (who is not on your main row) is still wearing that particular piece of equipment. So you alternatively may want to click through all your characters in your equipment screen.
I actually had the same problem. I had items that were apparently "equipped" on someone, but when I checked every one of my characters, they weren't. And those were the old, really old tier 1 clothes I used on the main characters. It might be a bug that got carried over from the trial versions into the main game.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That does not contradict my post in anyway?

A GS crit with its lv 3 charge will do 25% more damage then a non-crit lv 3 charge.

Same thing would happen even with a lance poke, a crit will do 25% more damage compare to the same move that doesn't crit.

Or rather, MH's critical damage is very basic, it's just another multiplier on top.

Compare to something like Diablo where there IS a critical damage stat.
Except you're simplify the damage formula to the point that your whole argument is meaningless.

A critical lv3 GS hit with a red sharpness weapon on the monster's strongest spot does practically no damage.

By comparison, the WEAKEST sword and shield move with a purple sharpness weapon against the monster's weak spot would do FAR more damage compared to the previous example.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Except you're simplify the damage formula to the point that your whole argument is meaningless.

A critical lv3 GS hit with a red sharpness weapon on the monster's strongest spot does practically no damage.

By comparison, the WEAKEST sword and shield move with a purple sharpness weapon against the monster's weak spot would do FAR more damage compared to the previous example.
The topic was talking about crit damage bonus, and I simply said Monster Hunter's critical hit bonus is 25%.

YOU were the one who brings up motion value and damage done.

And also, why are you bringing up 2 different attacks when I'm just comparing a critical hit vs non-critical hit OF THE SAME ATTACK?

spook

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you accidentally sell your special cards (item drop, coins, exp), is there a way you can get them again?

comradered

Reputation score

If you accidentally sell your special cards (item drop, coins, exp), is there a way you can get them again?
Probably not. Those are map clear rewards, and I haven't seen any of those drop from any of the mobs.

spook

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Probably not. Those are map clear rewards, and I haven't seen any of those drop from any of the mobs.
oh man... So restarting is the only way to get them?

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nope~
Accidently sold my T2 card for red chest drop boost to °~°

RedLionLord

Reputation score

I want to say, I really, really hope this guy adds more to the game. Not only is it hot, but it's pretty damn fun.