What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

DeeFrost

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

I can't seem to find out how to get the last CG. Someone earlier in the thread said it was for beating stage 5-EX, but I've already beaten every stage in the game, including that one.
Did you watch the little cutscene after beating it?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The fact that you don't know how Monster Hunter calculates damage is my point.
Then enlighten me o wise one, what's the damage difference between a hit that is crit and one that isn't a crit, for an attack that is the same in all other variables except one crit and one isn't.

Because so far it seems you don't how to compare 2 things with ONE difference (crit vs not-crit in this case)

This whole back and forth about MH is oh so very thrilling, but this is the Inter Breed thread, you know?
I'd love to, but my curiosity over how deep of a hole can some people dig themselves into is winning in this one.

Zinic

Reputation score

Okay since no one mentioned translating this yet (though someone said it is "easy") I'm looking into it more.

Translating common words like "Name", "Attribute", etc. are proving a problem to translate because it looks like the author used a custom UI asset called NGUI to localize common words in the UI. Example, he made [name][/name] always appear as 名前 (Namae) before the name. This is what I think it does, based on the localization.txt, anyways. So feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not sure where to find the localization database he made but I'm guessing that's what's causing the issue? See here, I changed the attribute type to "Water" yet it still shows up as "水" in game. The name shows, but the other edits are not showing. Maybe there is another file buried in there that I missed.

View attachment 19706

Will do more testing and searching tomorrow. I spent most of the day gathering tools and learning a bit about Unity since I never really messed with it.
NGUI is a fairly common unity plugin from their asset store. Doubt that's what causing the issue here, but I'll have a look to see if I can help you out.

Time to live up to my previous statement. :p

EDIT: Well, I think I figured out what the problem is, but it also creates a new issue. I'll see if I can find a way to actually get this working.

EDIT2: Alright, after banging my head against the wall, I'm going to have to admit defeat. The essentially problem is that I haven't been able to find a tool that could effectively extract and import the xml files that holds what needed to be translated. The problem is that most of them work on specific versions, and while extracting files between versions is relatively effortless, actually recompiling the resource files so that it'll still work with the game isn't. Until better tools exist, there's no way I can do anything about this.

Best of luck to Anticor though, if he is still willing to attempt this.

Last edited:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Then enlighten me o wise one, what's the damage difference between a hit that is crit and one that isn't a crit, for an attack that is the same in all other variables except one crit and one isn't.

Because so far it seems you don't how to compare 2 things with ONE difference (crit vs not-crit in this case)
In other words, theory trumps reality.

Thank you for stating the obvious.

I'd love to, but my curiosity over how deep of a hole can some people dig themselves into is winning in this one.
Well my reputation is already in the hole because "Disagree" is apparently a valid reason. So I must be doing something right.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

In other words, theory trumps reality.

Thank you for stating the obvious.
I stated a question, since you're so sure I'm wrong on MH's damage formula, why aren't you correcting me?

I'm also not sure which part of my post leads to 'theory trumps reality'

Well my reputation is already in the hole because "Disagree" is apparently a valid reason. So I must be doing something right.
I'm not the one digging this hole you know.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can't you guys take it to PMs or something? I mean, come on...

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Need help guys. When I read stage 5-1 the game suddenly crashes on me. Is there a way to fix this?

comradered

Reputation score

Need help guys. When I read stage 5-1 the game suddenly crashes on me. Is there a way to fix this?
Are you playing with the latest version? Then again, I don't recall ever crashing on World 5 even on the first version...

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From the download on got from page 53 on this thread

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok I am playing the latest 1.04

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you can have my save :eek:

I only know the save location for win 8 which is
C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\tobihime
Way too high level with all the stuff collected.

Anyone have a save around level 20-30 main characters with most of the hard levels done?

I guess I'll restart if not.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried changing the difficulty? See if it makes a difference.
I tried and no luck. Getting crash reports again stating:

The game crashed.
The crash report folder name "2015-06-25_045108" next to game executable. It would be great if you'd send it to developer of the game!

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't you guys take it to PMs or something? I mean, come on...
Agreed, take MH talk else whur •~•

Anyone have a save around level 20-30 main characters with most of the hard levels done?

should have said so, sry :c

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry for your loss :(

If it's any help try to get the bird+mermaid, put two in your team and then run EX2-3 or EX2-4 with as many xp booster cards equipped. That's the best xp run in the game in terms of time-return. you should get all your toons to 20-30 in no time at all.

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Um, here's mine I guess. I think I've almost finished hard mode, and I'm probably high-30s on human girls.

Attachments

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

where to put save file btw?

dienow

Reputation score

Here's my save. Everything is completed except for Maniac 5-5. No idea why I never completed it.

I nuked all my girls because they were mostly low level. I think I have all the costumes, except for maybe a couple of 2 rank ones for the base girls.

Attachments