What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Okay found what was the problem: I had the quality set to good instead at the highest possible. I'm now able to play again without interruptions

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anticor;689659 EDIT2: Apparently someone figured out a way to do it: [url said:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/440477-%E6%9A%97%E9%BB%92%E9%83%B7%E7%89%A9%E8%AA%9E-Tobihime-Inter-Breed?p=3688225#post3688225 [/url]

Interesting, now I want to learn how they did this!
Too bad that's just a cheat program, not a translation of the game.

darkkismeth

Reputation score

Guys, i think i found something way too strange.

I have a save from 1.01, playing 1.04 now.

But i noticed something, or rather, did it occur to as i tried to get more monstergirls for my collection.

Monsters are !only! in mood in first battle, all the other battles are monsters all normal.

I tested it by taking the level 5-2, normal, and restarted it 10 times in a row, every time i was at battle 2, no monsters in mood.

Maybe it is the save, or the creator screwed something over.

Could someone confirm me? Or even use a different save? If it is the save data, then i hate that.

Radagam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you watch the little cutscene after beating it?
I did actually. I remember seeing the CG, but I don't have it unlocked in the gallery. The cinematics gallery appears to have no page for EX cutscenes either.

Another question. Where do you get XP boosting cards and what do they look like? The grinding is going really slow.

And is there going to be an animation gallery added at some point?

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I tested it by taking the level 5-2, normal, and restarted it 10 times in a row, every time i was at battle 2, no monsters in mood.
Just so we're clear, this is regarding "normal" monsters only right? Leader monsters will never be "in the mood" and even normal monsters in certain chapters have a extremely low or no chance of being "in the mood".

unholynur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But i noticed something, or rather, did it occur to as i tried to get more monstergirls for my collection.

Monsters are !only! in mood in first battle, all the other battles are monsters all normal.

Could someone confirm me? Or even use a different save? If it is the save data, then i hate that.
I think the hearts just aren't showing. I tried testing in the same manner you did, but i launched a girl at the start of the second battle at the non leader enemy each time. I ended up triggering an animation on some of the throws. Looks to me like it's just a missing graphic.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, I can confirm the missing hearts graphics too. Odd that it doesn't work. Maybe too many assets being loaded in that part of the stage?

Well whatever the case, it may be worth bringing this up to the author's attention when he recovers from his operation.

EDIT: Wished I knew about this monster being available sooner. >.>

Last edited:

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I do know a few stages where they are in the mood for the later battles.
Although the hearts might be indeed bugged and not appear.
I know one of the stage 2 levels has a hawk that is in the mood on the second battle.
One of the dark castle stages also has some latter battles with mood.

DeeFrost

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I did actually. I remember seeing the CG, but I don't have it unlocked in the gallery. The cinematics gallery appears to have no page for EX cutscenes either.

Another question. Where do you get XP boosting cards and what do they look like? The grinding is going really slow.

And is there going to be an animation gallery added at some point?
The XP boosting cards are the ones with crystals in them. I can't remember exactly where they get dropped.

There is already a gallery that you can access by holding Shift+D. It's more of a debug thing though. I believe the author said they will add a proper gallery eventually.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The XP boosting cards are the ones with crystals in them. I can't remember exactly where they get dropped.

There is already a gallery that you can access by holding Shift+D. It's more of a debug thing though. I believe the author said they will add a proper gallery eventually.
There are one of each level for the xp boosters making 4 cards in all. You can only get one of each since they are 3 star stage rewards.

[小] small, reward of hard EX2-4 (confirmed)
[中] mid, reward for maniac EX2-5 (confirmed)
[大] large, reward for hard 6-4 (confirmed)
[特大] extra large, reward for maniac 4-5 (confirmed)

if you have all 4 cards equipped on your combat lineup, EX2-3 or EX2-4 will yield about 1k+ xp per run on maniac with full clear (all mobs killed), if you have 2 x sirens (fish+bird) with good gear and decent levels and can one shot mobs, a single run is about 30s-50s.

apart from those cards, the most valuable card (imo) is the one with the feather on it, shown in the attached image below.

The card is called [軌道ガイド] "Trajectory Guide" and it is what it is :)

Basically having this card equipped on any of your toons that are in the combat lineup will allow you to see the trajectory line (that you can see in normal mode) in any of the higher difficulties like hard or maniac.

You can only get ONE and it is the reward for HARD EX2-1. If you sell it or otherwise lose it, that's it, no more :)

For those who like a challenge, this card feels like a cheat, but it makes life so much easier :D

EDIT: Finally found all the cards and updated the list above, why the mid-xp card is in maniac while the large-xp card is on hard is weird, that's why I couldn't remember where it was until I crawled through all the levels again to check...

Attachments

Last edited:

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Um, here's mine I guess. I think I've almost finished hard mode, and I'm probably high-30s on human girls.
This is perfect!
It's around the same progress I lost.

Bark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I can confirm the missing hearts graphics too. Odd that it doesn't work. Maybe too many assets being loaded in that part of the stage?

Well whatever the case, it may be worth bringing this up to the author's attention when he recovers from his operation.
It was a known and reported bug as of 1.03 already. However, it was not fixed with patch 1.04 yet.

ntsa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't post direct urls yet but here's a spreadsheet that a bunch of people have been working on.

docs.googleDOTcom/spreadsheets/d/1IbORovolviS-GABQnxo99LTLCBpT0gPq6OgrZQxacDo/edit?usp=sharing

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can't post direct urls yet but here's a spreadsheet that a bunch of people have been working on.

docs.googleDOTcom/spreadsheets/d/1IbORovolviS-GABQnxo99LTLCBpT0gPq6OgrZQxacDo/edit?usp=sharing
Ah nice I might need to integrate my info in there. I've got an excel spreadsheet with the complete copulation/breeding/output chart, and a whole bunch of sheets that incorporate info like drops and rewards and stuff.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

>posting a spreadsheet coming from 4chan
>an editable spreadsheet from 4chan

Man, you're just asking for trouble.

ntsa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

>posting a spreadsheet coming from 4chan
>an editable spreadsheet from 4chan

Man, you're just asking for trouble.
I don't quite get you? So you're saying that people in this thread will vandalize it cause the spreadsheet started on 4chan and hasn't been vandalized yet other than accidental overwrites hotkeys drag selecting etc.

While the spreadsheet is editable, most of the charts are locked down since they're mostly complete unless a new update comes in? One thing the spreadsheet is lacking is drop locations for the monster girl clothes.

Ah nice I might need to integrate my info in there. I've got an excel spreadsheet with the complete copulation/breeding/output chart, and a whole bunch of sheets that incorporate info like drops and rewards and stuff.
That would be great.

Bark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any reason why in the spreadsheet the name of the snake monster (アポピス) is transcribed as "Asps" instead of Apophis (just like the egyptian snake deity who is quite likely the name origin)?

The fields are protected and hence not editable.

Also, it hurts my eyes to see 杖, in the context of the game, translated as "cane". Wizards and the like use "staves" or "wands", not "canes".

(Never mind this post. I dropped some notes for the creator in the Misc section.)

Last edited:

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It was a known and reported bug as of 1.03 already. However, it was not fixed with patch 1.04 yet.
I thought that's supposed to be a feature on some enemies to catch you off guard.
As in, you're sending in your purple meido as close to the enemy as possible to wreck shit and suddenly SURPRISE RAPE.

Last edited:

Radagam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are one of each level for the xp boosters making 4 cards in all. You can only get one of each since they are 3 star stage rewards.

[小] small, reward of hard EX2-4 (confirmed)
[中] mid, reward for maniac EX2-5 (confirmed)
[大] large, reward for hard 6-4 (confirmed)
[特大] extra large, reward for maniac 4-5 (confirmed)

if you have all 4 cards equipped on your combat lineup, EX2-3 or EX2-4 will yield about 1k+ xp per run on maniac with full clear (all mobs killed), if you have 2 x sirens (fish+bird) with good gear and decent levels and can one shot mobs, a single run is about 30s-50s.

apart from those cards, the most valuable card (imo) is the one with the feather on it, shown in the attached image below.

The card is called [軌道ガイド] "Trajectory Guide" and it is what it is :)

Basically having this card equipped on any of your toons that are in the combat lineup will allow you to see the trajectory line (that you can see in normal mode) in any of the higher difficulties like hard or maniac.

You can only get ONE and it is the reward for HARD EX2-1. If you sell it or otherwise lose it, that's it, no more :)

For those who like a challenge, this card feels like a cheat, but it makes life so much easier :D

EDIT: Finally found all the cards and updated the list above, why the mid-xp card is in maniac while the large-xp card is on hard is weird, that's why I couldn't remember where it was until I crawled through all the levels again to check...
Thanks! I assume the treasure chest cards increase item drops, but what about the cards with the orange spheres on them?

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried and no luck. Getting crash reports again stating:

The game crashed.
The crash report folder name "2015-06-25_045108" next to game executable. It would be great if you'd send it to developer of the game!
Set video quality to lowest. Water levels take a lot more memory than other levels, so you could be running out of memory.