What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I decided to have a quick look at all of last year's blog post and I noticed that about 5 to 7 of the characters previewed are monkeys. This leads me to believe that one of the early stages is a monkey village.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So I decided to have a quick look at all of last year's blog post and I noticed that about 5 to 7 of the characters previewed are monkeys. This leads me to believe that one of the early stages is a monkey village.
It seems pretty clear to me that he is going to do Journey to the West parody.

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
Only just tried this game but the mouse controls are broken and it keeps resetting to the center when I try to click and drag, which sucks since clicking and dragging is the entire game. Can't aim anything.

Anyone else experience this? Any known fix?

EDIT: Short gif showing my problem -

Last edited:

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
There's an alpha test demo out for their new game. Unsure what it's even called but you can check it out here.

Basically just checking for bugs etc but the player can go nude (ctrl) and move around some.

wormwon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
edited: Nevermind... i found digged the old posts and found a save from EkkDee... thanks anyway

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just a status report, his work seems to be going smoothly and his blog has released some sprite every week for the past month or two.
Not being able to read the posts proper I can't say if he's mentioned progress levels but at this rate, I'm feeling optimistic.

Not a lewd but this is the last one he posted.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
He seems to be just playing with ideas and concepts for now. No word on a release date, or anything of the sort.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That's a shame, I was hoping for a demo soon too.

Reputation score
Demo's out.
I don't know if the demo just ends, but after the game teaches you how to seduce the pig guy it seems to get you stuck after the next cutscene plays out. I like it a lot, I'm just hoping they implement a zoom feature for the H unless there's one already that I didn't know about.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Demo's out.
I don't know if the demo just ends, but after the game teaches you how to seduce the pig guy it seems to get you stuck after the next cutscene plays out. I like it a lot, I'm just hoping they implement a zoom feature for the H unless there's one already that I didn't know about.
Considering it's only 0.1 there's still plenty of room for improvement.

Tashigamea

Lurker
Reputation score
Demo's out.
If you skip the cutscene by pressing enter you bypass that error.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Honestly really not impressed with this. Its still early, granted, but the demo was just frustrating to play. Why is he still putting visual effects in front of the animations? Why is there no zoom?
Also something about the input is broken. The speed at which you need to double-tap for the game to register it is ridiculous, probably a problem with FPS as it usually is.

chincheta

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone has a link of the lastest version and a full save of them?

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is it possible to set the graphic quality below good? all this 3d is making the game really laggy

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is it possible to set the graphic quality below good? all this 3d is making the game really laggy
Not that I'm aware of. Unfortunately, the 3D aspects of the game aren't well-made, anyway, so they can lag regardless of general performance.

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
The DLSite english translation for this game just released ( ).

If you bought the game beforehand, you should have a coupon that gives you 100% off of the translation, BUT IT IS ONLY VALID UNTIL 23:59 TODAY, so you better act quick.