What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Android version works with the new update! Hurray!

Well, the file size is identical and it still says 1.0 in Android and I did lose my saved game in the upgrade, but it doesn't crash in stage 3-1 anymore. At least for me anyway...

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Since last update of the game with the add-ons of some things, i've decided to re-play it anew from 0 and share a save later.

I noticed that my version of the game is 2.03, what new features does 2.04 have to offer exactly?, is it worth the bother of searching for it? If it added new girls to the game that would be reason enough.
Just bug fixes I think.

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the story translated? And even if it's just in a text file, I don't care as long as I know what is going on. Please?

axelblade0013

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone reupload 1.092? Also does anyone know if the translators are working on a 2.03 patch?

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dont know if any one got a update version and like to share, because i stil have version 1.02

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Its all on nyaa, my dudes. Whenever you're looking for something, check nyaa first.

Ooblex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its all on nyaa, my dudes. Whenever you're looking for something, check nyaa first.
Yeah, sure.

Search for "暗黒郷物語]トビ姫" no hits
Search for "InterBreed" no hits
Search for "Breed" no relevant hits
Search for "Flying Princess" no hits

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As well, searching Nyaa by using the circle's name (it's always on the very first line to the right of the preview pictures on the game's page, so in this case, it's 暗黒郷物語) is probably the most reliable method I've found for finding most games on there.

Tesseract

Reputation score

As well, searching Nyaa by using the circle's name (it's always on the very first line to the right of the preview pictures on the game's page, so in this case, it's 暗黒郷物語) is probably the most reliable method I've found for finding most games on there.
Nice tip.

Yeah, sure.

You must become stronger in the ways of Google-Fu, and its companion art, Generic-Search-Bar-Fu.

Add spaces in common word breaks. Quotations. Subtract terms. "site:" prefixes. Be like water. Flexible and flow into your search bar.

e.g.
Code:
site:ulmf.org "Inter Breed"
will search ulmf for the exact term "Inter Breed"

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, sure.

You do realize you have to go to the "Fap" Tab first, right...?

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone know what the new animation/CG was added with 2.02? I can't seem to find the difference.

XChaosX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Recently got the latest version (v2.04) and got 3-stars on every level. This game is addicting and very fun. The question I have is, where do I get the best dress for the spider-bee girl hybrid?

Also I just noticed that this game topic doesn't have any tags. Perhaps we could add some?

Last edited:

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I remember using this Google Document....thingy....

And, if I'm not mistaken, that costume is limited to one per game, so if you have more than one Beelzebub - too bad for all but one.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the document; there's a few items I didn't know what they did!

Since the topic got bumped up... Question about the CGs: I've went through the entire game from start to finish on the newest version (android version) and I'm missing two CGs somehow.

Out of the 9 CGs, I'm missing 7-8 (I have 9, which came from the SP stage with the moving enemies and the "bubble mage"). I have completed all stages, and I'm currently halfway through Hard mode, but there's no additional story on Hard, so I'm not sure where the two CGs I missed could possibly be.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems to be a WIP of their new game, featuring some sort of dynamic clothing destruction system, testable by moving the slider at the top of the screen.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Seems to be a WIP of their new game, featuring some sort of dynamic clothing destruction system, testable by moving the slider at the top of the screen.
Not a fan of that character but this is some really clever technology nonetheless. Impressive

Sadistic Eyes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I simply can't understand Nyaa guys and others.:confused:

People keep feeding endless patreon projects but can't pay for a finished game and support one of the best works in sprite animation ever seen among H-games.

Last edited:

titoloco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice!
is there a way to save that animation?

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, I lost this game a week ago and can't seem to find any link available, can anyone reupload? Much appreciated.