What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

It's the opposite mate, with just a fact that he's experimenting with 3D models and few pictures of said 3D models and nothing else, it is still TOO EARLY to assume it'll be 3D gameplay with CGs and no in-game H.

I mean seriously, why would you take off everything that makes the game good and unique in its very sequel?! Maybe there are few circles that stupidly did do this, but i believe this circle is smarter than that.
I think there's a blog post a while back that they plan to do different gameplay for the sequel.

Something about sending army forward to clash if I remember right?

Halcyon722

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think there's a blog post a while back that they plan to do different gameplay for the sequel.

I could be wrong, but I believe the plan was for the sequel to be some form of Tower Defense.

Things may have changed, but I think it'd be safe to still think it'll have spritework.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was actually me who post about that few pages ago. Here's it:

Now this is a surprise..

If you click the underlined link inside the address above, it will brought you to some kind of wiki page (supposedly created by the developer him/herself) where you can see the Still-In-Progress Plans for InterBreed2, and by the power of Google-Translate-Fu, it looks like the developer has planned the sequel to be a "Tower Defense"-esque game..

While Inter Breed was inspired from Angry Birds, it looks like Inter Breed 2 will be inspired from Arel Wars 2.. (Anyone knows this game? anyway here's the video included in the mentioned wiki page: )

Well, after watching that video, i now kinda understand why the developer are interested to try such gameplay. In InterBreed 1, You can have so many units and gears but basically you can only bring six to the stage. In fact, after you concoct your dream team of six, you'll almost pay no attention to any other units anymore (Except when you want to see them Hentais). With this "Arel Wars" gameplay, the amount of "unused" units and gears can be lessened and allows for much more of your perfect team member composition.

But with all that being said, i still have worries that this big change in gameplay will somehow ruin something for me..

Please be informed that this whole premise is still very provisional, there's high probability that these whole idea of Tower Defense Game for InterBreed2 Gameplay (Not the game itself) will be thrown out of the window until the developer says otherwise.
Oh, that game's mechanic actually quite valid and i enjoy the game itself! :)
There's chance that InterBreed2 will be similar to that if it really employs the "Tower-Defense" gameplay. But still, i was hoping for more of course! ;)

Regarding the H content, if the gameplay of InterBreed2 did become like "Tower Defense"-esque, by Google-Translate-Fuing the rest of the wiki pages, it was planned that the sprite sexes will happen when:
1. Certain-conditioned enemy unit (Maybe In-Estrus Enemy?) met/battle with certain-conditioned player unit (Maybe low health or species compatible?) in battlefield, and/or
2. In infirmary where injured (incapacitated?) player units recovers (So maybe this time there are consensual sex?).

Getting new units by birth mechanic is also planned to be included, which is a good news to me! :D

Popotchero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone can tell me hot to get at the picture files for the menus i can start doing an image translation for them. I need to catch my practice on photoshop :D
In the Hongfire post of this game, someone translated the images to chinese. I believe there is some help how to extract the images from the *.assets files.

Nythrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the Android's save file the same as the PC one? Also where is the directory of it anyway?

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is the Android's save file the same as the PC one? Also where is the directory of it anyway?
from my understanding it is. But sadly it's stored in a place you can't get to unless you have rooted your phone

Nythrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

from my understanding it is. But sadly it's stored in a place you can't get to unless you have rooted your phone
That actually helped alot, I found it so thanks ^^

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is amazing! A great game that actually works on Android! It works flawlessly for me, which is really convenient since I was considering doing another play through of this game.

Thanks for informing us that this was part of this game's folder; I don't tend to check those.

Well, that brings me to a total of one interesting h-game on Android, but that's definitely better than the zero I had yesterday!

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The android version keeps crashing on stage 3-1 before the cutscene loads, is there a way to fix this?
Whelp, I should have read this post before cheering that we had an awesome Android game finally... I got the same problem as you and I'm not finding a solution for it either...

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What's the latest version? I see 2.0 posted earlier here but nothing later than that.

I think 2.03 or later has added content.

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's the latest version? I see 2.0 posted earlier here but nothing later than that.

I think 2.03 or later has added content.
Patch notes:

I haven't played since 1.091 so 2.00 is new content for me. Looks like it's 2.02 that adds new CG and animation.

Never tried the translation patch, but heard it kinda breaks on the new versions.

Anyway, download link for 2.03:

Whelp, I should have read this post before cheering that we had an awesome Android game finally... I got the same problem as you and I'm not finding a solution for it either...
Better than me, mine crashes while loading the opening cutscene. I'd have to transfer my save over to have any use for the app, but I kind of wanted it for more than just .gif viewing.

Last edited:

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me?, it appears that I didn't had the latest version of this game, I downloaded the update in the post above( thanks by the way), but how do I recover all my progress?

NoSwords

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me?, it appears that I didn't had the latest version of this game, I downloaded the update in the post above( thanks by the way), but how do I recover all my progress?
Playing it all again may be very off for us that did play this game before, I know

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you played it on the same machine then it should still have all your progress. It wouldn't be deleted by updating or uninstalling.

Search the thread for "appdata" to find the exact path for your save file. Go there on whatever computer you used to play the game before and copy it to the same place on your current PC.

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you played it on the same machine then it should still have all your progress. It wouldn't be deleted by updating or uninstalling.

Search the thread for "appdata" to find the exact path for your save file. Go there on whatever computer you used to play the game before and copy it to the same place on your cur

thank you a lot, it was just like you said.

Ashsaber

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, but 87 pages of information is a bit much to look through. can anyone explain to me how to run this game on an Android tablet, if its possible?

E: Sorry, it was on page 85,I thought it would be much further back.

Double E: Aaaand it crashes on the world 1 outro, so I can't get the purple maid. Fuck. I wanted to play the game with particle effects and backgrounds again

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since last update of the game with the add-ons of some things, i've decided to re-play it anew from 0 and share a save later.

Save has:
Code:
- Finished Story Mode in Normal and Maniac mode cleared until around chapter 5.
- Cleared Special stage in normal only.
- Gallery Mode Full Opened(can see sprites and such)
- All Daughers avaliable(1 of each element total ended up as 95 girls)
- Checked up their gear and all the girls are equipped with at least a 3 Star ranked item.
- Main-team gear re-checked and boosted with cards and such.
- Still needs to clear some other stages and make last gallery cg's avaliable.
- All girls are at level 99 and with Max money.
So, updated the earlier save this time for even lazier ones(or if i want to play later as well, on other computer). For those who want just to check the game sprites and such through gallery, it's this option in the menu:

Attachments

Last edited:

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since last update of the game with the add-ons of some things, i've decided to re-play it anew from 0 and share a save later.

I noticed that my version of the game is 2.03, what new features does 2.04 have to offer exactly?, is it worth the bother of searching for it? If it added new girls to the game that would be reason enough.