What's new

ACT Patreon Unknown/Hiatus [dystopianproject] Overgrown Genesis

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex Zombie

It's an innate problem with zombie games though, they're only really risky in enclosed areas, and I did save ammo by dodging as many as possible specifically because I am genre savvy as far as zombie stuff goes
On the subject of that, you probably feel it's quite easy because you've only encountered the one type of enemy - so far. The game does get harder as the enemies get meaner, change tactics from chasing to ambush, or come in a mixed group.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I just checked Claire Quest - It looks promising but there is no artwork yet...

Since I dont have enough time to play Hentai Game without Hentai content I am postoning that for now - but I will look for it in the future!

Is this game the same ? Or there are actual sex scenes here ?

Regardless - you have my gratitude and respect - as every one who is spending his time to create content for free.

Keep up good work I wish you and your project all the best.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just checked Claire Quest - It looks promising but there is no artwork yet...

Since I dont have enough time to play Hentai Game without Hentai content I am postoning that for now - but I will look for it in the future!

Is this game the same ? Or there are actual sex scenes here ?

Regardless - you have my gratitude and respect - as every one who is spending his time to create content for free.

Keep up good work I wish you and your project all the best.
CQ is waiting on original artwork - which takes a fair bit of time.

Sex Zombie does have a moderate amount of adult content, but it's not original CG. Still, do play through it if you'd like.

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just tried the game. It was promising. Too many zombies on single lane maps. It forces you to empty your gun too much. Zombies right beside a door does not add risk too me it just make you use another bullet. Wish that you added a choice of not using a bullet and instead ride it out. This could give a player more flexibility in navigating the area. Btw what is the limit of infection Juno can take before a bad end?

ranarick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hope we get to do more soon ;) but keep up the good work!

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh wow, I really like this one. I played Claire's Quest before this one so it's nice to see this has a more linear path than the other game.

The "survivor" mechanics work really well.

Even thought this isn't original art per se, it's still nice that you've chosen such good art, oh and thanks for keeping it consistant. When people don't use original art they tend to take from multiple artists and it just looks bad when every picture is different.

My fav scene was Bad End 2, it was hot as fuck.

Also considering there's not a gallery, it was a nice thing to mention the artists at the end there.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just tried the game. The game-play is kind of clunky, but the I like the visual style and the writing is quite good. I really like the Juno's design, too.

I've noticed that a game over is triggered when your HP = 0, rather than when it falls into the negatives like the instructions claim.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Quick sneak peek!

So as you can see below, we're totally revamping the previous combat system where you bumped into a zombie and then got a dialogue choice to shoot them.

For the next version we're actually scripting, from scratch, a full action battle system (probably the first one in MV actually!) for Juno. The six confirmed weapons are the Pistol, Shotgun, Rifle, Knife, Pipe, and Axe.

If enemies come in contact with you in this version it automatically triggers a rape attack scene. So in the next version you will have to decide whether to juke, shoot, or take an infection/rape hit if you so desire.

Perfeccia Ars is also coming up with fully animated sex scenes instead of just us using CG+text stills! I cannot stress how excited I am for this! We're basically going to introduce the sex animations exactly like in Parasite in City, but at double the resolution. So when the enemy hits you with a rape attack, the screen freezes, and an animation box pops up in the middle, which will play the animated scene, and when it's over the game resumes and the enemy is "defeated" ... in a manner of speaking. We're not actually using the game's default graphics, however - we're drawing and animating all-new, higher-quality sprites for the sex animations, like so:

So yay sprite sex! However, Juno's revamped model is only for the sprite sex animations - the old graphics are still in use for the majority of the game.

So yeah, just wanted to update everyone! Sex Zombie will be getting a pretty major overhaul, so get excited guys, and thanks everyone in the comments for all the suggestions given so far! As some of you can see, your suggestions were actually implemented in a pretty big way! ;)

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ohhhh thats great news and the MC got a sexy new overhaul. The sprite sex in Parasite in the City is some of my favorites so I have great expectations. Can't wait for the next release.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Glad to hear the project isn't dead.

I'll be honest, I sort of gave up on this game after all the hype and after everything screeched to a halt around July. I completely understand you taking up more of your time on Claire's Quest and understand that H-games take time, but going from week-by-week updates to, well, not really doing much (at least publicly) in 4 months time, or posting rarely in the thread...it's not inspiring confidence.

That being said, I'm hopeful for the content you're including; everything you said I really like, so I'm praying that this game (and A Zombie's Life) can revitalize the zombie H-JRPG genre that PiC and its absence began (well, it's a platformer but still).

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That being said, I'm hopeful for the content you're including; everything you said I really like, so I'm praying that this game (and A Zombie's Life) can revitalize the zombie H-JRPG genre that PiC and its absence began (well, it's a platformer but still).
Isn't a Zombie's Life more like a sexual version of "This War Of Mine"? From what I've seen there's no actual zombie/monster intercourse. It's incest set in a world full of zombies where the zombies aren't actually the main focus I think?

Nonetheless, thanks for your patience and support! Hope you'll have something to look forward to soon!

Last edited:

Damascus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Literally cannot express my excitement and happiness at how Sex Zombie has taken off. I thought the base game was good, but lacking in the gameplay/H-content department, and as you and everyone else on ULMF knows, we've been waiting on Parasite in City 2 to come out. But with your collaboration with Perfeccia, we would effectively have an excellent alternative while we wait. So much awesomeness, thanks again for your dedication to your games, Architect!

Last edited:

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Reworking the combat system is nice. BTW does the game's storyline reveal the zombie outbreaks origins i.e. patient zero and the pathogen involved?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Isn't a Zombie's Life more like a sexual version of "This War Of Mine"? From what I've seen there's no actual zombie/monster intercourse. It's incest set in a world full of zombies where the zombies aren't actually the main focus I think?

Nonetheless, thanks for your patience and support! Hope you'll have something to look forward to soon!
Yes, you're correct. The key themes are shota and incest, which make it (apparently) unique, and the zombie theme is more of a side motif. I loved This War of Mine, and that game's most distinct element (the 'human darkness/realism' of the game in making hard/permanent choices in a harsh, unforgiving dystopian environment) is unfortunately, IMO, the MAIN problem with AZL, because it's almost kiddie-like in ambiance...which is actually what the dev and his followers prefer for their zombie apocalypse. Whatever floats their boat, I suppose.

I greatly enjoy AZL for the dev's consistency/personality, non-combat gameplay, and storywriting/game development, and the art is quite good. For me, I think I enjoy the rape element much more though, and the combat that comes with it, which is why I'm also rooting for your game.

It's unfortunate I can't just merge both AZL and Sex Zombie together to create the perfect game for me, haha. However, that's not to knock your game at all--it looks like, despite the wait, you've got some big plans, and I'm especially looking forward to the R-scenes in combat and whatnot. :)

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for all the support!

For those of you who follow both Claire's Quest and Sex Zombie, you'll know Claire's Quest is now back on track with Ganassa as the artist!

However, that doesn't mean Sex Zombie is being neglected! Let me assure SZ fans that Sex Zombie is coming along very nicely. In fact, we found a CG artist for Sex Zombie as well, going by the handle of Armandox! Here is a sample of his work for SZ:

What do you think?

In other news, the ABS system for combat is now 100% complete - we're just setting the rate of fire, damage, enemy health, etc. Furthermore, the animation is in the very good hands of Perfeccia Ars - slow and steady goes it.

I am still trying to figure out what scenes should be animated, and which ones are CG, so you have any feedback, let me know!

Last edited:
Reactions: Xil

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh! I actually thought it was Ganassa again when I looked at the thumbnail before reading the post.

This one seems really damn good. And he has a HF account? How have I not seen him before?

Anyway.

I know the old CG scenes were more or less placeholders, but how similar are the new ones going to be compared to the old ones? I'm talking about the "bent over the stalls" bad end scene in particular.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Fairly similar? The stand-in CGs were all chosen for as much similarity to the scene as possible after all. Anywhere from 50% to 90% I'd say. No two artists draw completely alike after all.

And yes, Armandox is on HF! Thing is, he doesn't actually have much work out on display, but I believe he has talent. This will probably be his first major project? Hopefully it gives him a publicity boost too!

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's what I was hoping for really. And seeing how Armandox seems to be doing pretty well on muscle definition I think my fears are put to rest.

trees

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what are the actual differences between 0.3 and 0.3.2?