What's new

ACT EACT ゲーム

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: EACT ゲーム

I feel slow, but I can't seem to figure out what the download on his blog is. Could someone point me in the right direction of the downloads?
Go to this link:

and click 2886040.zip

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ooh I don't know how I missed this update, i must've been too busy xD

Anyways, another small part of H content in current demo is if you get raped by zombies while died, you will be topless.

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone else find the last boss of the Male game like... Nintendo hard? Even once you get her to around 50%, the chains are completely random, and her normal attacks become almost impossible to dodge.

Does anyone have a full save where they managed to beat her? Thanks!
I found a super easy way to beat the last boss. simply bump into her before her club attacks. Bumping causes a tiny fraction of damage but makes you invincible for like 3 seconds. In contrast, her stage 2 club takes half your hp. Technically you can dodge the super club by jumping at the right time and being far enough away, and the chains come from the little slime which could be killed, but it is hard.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New demo version V0.02 of the game with the female protagonist is up on his blog:

Enjoy

Last edited:

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New demo version V0.02 of the game with the female protagonist is up on his blog:

Enjoy
Does it just stop in the third 'zone' where there's a ledge that seems just out of jump height, or am I missing something?

EDIT: Never mind, you use the dash jump to get over it.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I checked out the blog today, and there's been some updates. It looks like the female protagonist game went up to v. 0.03 around 3 months ago.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New demo went up today. However, it is not the girl game. It seems he started working on a sequel to his first game. You have some new girls to rape, some old ones with new positions and a new boss for the first stage.

you can grab the demo on his second blog post. The first one (the v0.03 one) is still the demo on his unfinished girl protagonist game.

Enjoy.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks again Picaboo for letting me know that there was a update for this game xD

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Huh, the animation and spriting have certainly improved. The controls are pretty cumbersome compared to the first game, though.

The boss fight was promising, much fancier than the elf in the first game.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's a new version of the sequel game available on the blog. Halfway through the first level, and I've seen some more challenging enemy placement.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Played through the whole level. A fair amount of new content, and the game has a CG viewer now.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a new version of the sequel game available on the blog. Halfway through the first level, and I've seen some more challenging enemy placement.
So it's basically harder now with no other additions?

Also, Oh dang so its a brand new game.. girls is more prettier than they was in the first one. He has improved.

I've beaten the first stage at least twice by now. And, there's maybe two additions to zombies now, they now possibly have different sex positions for each girl and now can cum into the girl as well. But if they cum then they will be finished with the girl then walk nonhostile then vanish like you killed them. Thats how it is currently in the demo. I found this out by striking the flying girl with pink hair by standing on the 2nd stone pillar and had her fall to the ground with my sword projectile.

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just tested, the blue girl does have a zombie rape animation, but it is identical to her regular rape animation.
I can confirm that the zombie rape animation does not change after multiple tries
Most likely it will change during the course of the story, as it did with the previous game in the series.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm using 0.03v of the game and can't seem to jump past this ridiculously high wall, what gives?

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's a demo. There's no going past that at this point.
You dash-jump over that part, in the game demo where you play as a female. Which is not the recently released one.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My bad, the area looks like this. What's the button combination for the dash jump? I experimented a bit and can't seem to get it.

Attachments

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My bad, the area looks like this. What's the button combination for the dash jump? I experimented a bit and can't seem to get it.
I don't have the game at the moment, but it's in the readme if you translate it as I recall.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't have the game at the moment, but it's in the readme if you translate it as I recall.
I got it, it's x, a and right or left, depending on where you want to dash, if anyone else is interested.

Last edited: