What's new

ACT EACT ゲーム

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: EACT ゲーム

Tanks for the link... appreciate it.
I was looking forward forward. the first game was pretty darn good.
+ Rep to you.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Same,thanks for the link,That second game is far better than the first one,with bigger sprite and freaking nice animation.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yus, thank you.

Will be buying this game next week so you're a life saver.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is actually a very nice, fluid H-platformer. I'm not one to complain since I eventually beat Eroico without help, but the stretches of combat in this game without checkpoints get especially brutal around level 4 and I just can't get past it. Anyone got a save for a complete game so I can enjoy all the nice bits of this game without tearing my hair out in the process?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I beat the game without much trouble. Some of the bosses were cheap and annoying(I'm looking at you witch), but other than that it was pretty enjoyable.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is actually a very nice, fluid H-platformer. I'm not one to complain since I eventually beat Eroico without help, but the stretches of combat in this game without checkpoints get especially brutal around level 4 and I just can't get past it. Anyone got a save for a complete game so I can enjoy all the nice bits of this game without tearing my hair out in the process?
The save file can be edited very easily, I trust anyone with a working brain can figure it out.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What the hell, this game is horrible when you get to stage 4 and 5.

Its almost like the guy was like eh fuck battles and set up tons and tons of LOL FALL TO UR DEATH MECHANIC

I loathe.

I like this game for the battles not jump to a platform like a faggot. First game didn't have any of that bullshit. This game made same mistake like the girl ninja game from softsomething.

I will still buy this game though, but if the third game have more of the fall to ur death cuz u missed a platform while dodging 5+ faggot bats then sorry i'm not buying the next game.

yes i'm currently on 5th stage. UGH.

MIDDLE FINGER TO THE WORLD.
BITE ME UNIVERSE!

edit: calling everything in existence names helped, at last boss nao.
edit edit: Beat last boss. Hardest part is definitely Stage 4 and 5.

Stage 4 the part where you have to ride the moving platform while dodging spikes.

Then Stage 4 boss is pretty tough but if you're lucky, she blasts the wall instead of you.

And the hardest part in stage 5 is during platform and dodge bats then ceiling spikes while dodging vampire bats and third part landing perfectly on platforms while dodging bats and to make matters worse, some platforms is speedy while others is slow.

But... last boss is ez. She got shredded. I don't know where her female main character is in this game though, but i suspect she's hiding in stage 4 during one of the divides I went left instead of right.

And that isn't all, I might be wrong, she might be hiding in 1st or 2nd stage. x.x If the ending scenes is to be believed. And, When you beat the game, there will be some kind of dialogue. If anyone is willing to tell us what it's saying i'll be happy.

Will upload save after my shower is over. I'm sweating bullets cuz of fall to ur doom thingie.

Oh and I'm still missing four CGs. o.o

Last edited:

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The four missing CGs are clothed/nude versions of the boss rapes. Each version has its own entry in the CG menu. To unlock everything, go to your data folder and edit save.ini. The stage should be set to 10, and all the entries below stage should have ones instead of zeroes.

Once you've done that, go to the extra stage, whip the zombie to turn on zombie summoning using C, and press R to activate infinity rape mode. To turn it off, press R again. There's an indicator at the top that tells you if it's on. Happy fapping.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, here's the save.

It has the missing cgs but if anyone want to do what ShinVeritas says to do, feel free.

And Shinveritas, do you mean the EX Stage where you buy the girls with exp points? I had 150k exp by the time i unlocked the ex stage and could unlock almost everything in one go.

Let me know if the download is screwed up.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

~snip~
And Shinveritas, do you mean the EX Stage where you buy the girls with exp points? I had 150k exp by the time i unlocked the ex stage and could unlock almost everything in one go.
~snip~
Yes. People looking to just unlock everything to view the H-content most likely won't have access to the high amounts of EXP gained through normal gameplay, so unlocking via save editing is the way to go.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to do infinite rape and summon zombies in the first game?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm curious, anyone know what the mugenrape option in data does?

I have no idea what it is for.

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm curious, anyone know what the mugenrape option in data does?

I have no idea what it is for.
Stops you from cumming, leading to infinite rape, I suppose, and that's controlled by R.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How can I reach this ledge? Cuz I can't reach it. x.x

Its too high to reach via simply jumping.

I want to see wha'ts up there ahead.

Attachments

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

How can I reach this ledge? Cuz I can't reach it. x.x

Its too high to reach via simply jumping.

I want to see wha'ts up there ahead.
You have to be launched up by the sword girl's up-swing. Works better if you jump before getting hit.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have to be launched up by the sword girl's up-swing. Works better if you jump before getting hit.
Ah I mentioned this earlier in the actual thread for this game as a possible secret area, but never bothered to confirm it, good to know.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, I got onto that ledge I have to said it did disapoint.

Aside from a zombie attack when you defeat everyone up there.. It just gives you an full recov bottle plus an +1 spell bottle.