What's new

ADV RPG Maker Loli [ えぶるぃ ] ボクのカノジョがダレのモノかはサイコロできまる RJ170348

Ezeacardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Haven't seen a thread for this game so I decided to make one

It seems to be a board dice NTR game with a loli as the main heroine, while the hero can't do anything but pray the game ends with her girlfriend not screwed

EDIT: Links on Nya and on this thread already

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ170348] ボクのカノジョがダレのモノかはサイコロできまる

Clicky linky.

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hooking it isn't possible with it being a RPG Maker MV game. There's also no trial for it.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not bad, it's a little weird though. After each round it seems his girlfriend is raped, and then you start again albeit a level higher... Wish I knew what was going on :confused:

The text is annoying, at least it's cheap and the art isn't bad.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone see a link anywhere? The usual places are a no-go
maybe because its MV... so no one gonna buy it.. or atleast share.. lol

OP
E

Ezeacardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

maybe because its MV... so no one gonna buy it.. or atleast share.. lol
What's bad about MV?

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

The idea is neat, but it's really annoying how everything is randomised, so it's difficult if you want to see everything. On the plus side, the good end requirement on a second playthrough is lowered, so at least you don't have to keep playing to get to the good end.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What's bad about MV?
It's based on Javascript. So it's kinda bloaty and relies on all sorts of external dependencies. Now, Javascript programs when competently written can be good, but the main issue with Javascript (not Java) is that it lets the programmer get away with all sorts of things, even outright typos that would throw up an error in the compiler for Java or runtime exceptions for Python and Ruby.

Javascript lets you get away with all that shit and will just force badly-written code to run without bothering to tell you, causing all sorts of strange and unintended behavior. You only realize it when all sorts of weird shit starts happening down the line a long time later. Good luck trying to debug that crap then.

On a related note, it also runs into all sorts of compatibility problems between different browsers.

Heck, I'll say 95% of the Javascript floating around are crap, not counting intentional malware. That's why I block all javascripts by default on my browser and only let a select few I trust through.

Javascript also provides a greatly increased attack surface for hackers to exploit, due to its "anything goes" nature. Paranoid people (and even those not so paranoid) tend to disable Javascript because of that. If you run Tor that's the first thing they tell you to do.

MV also doesn't let you play .mp3 files (oh sure you can work around it, but the editor won't open them. They intentionally crippled this part because they don't want to pay royalties on Chromium browsers), and there's no resource manager, so good luck.

Also, so far, every single MV trial I've downloaded off DLsite will crash mysteriously at some point later without rhyme or reason. And they are a pain in the neck to debug, like most things written in Javascript.

TL;DR: RPGmaker MV uses Javascript. Javascript bad. Therefore MV bad. Also Javascript should just go DIE IN A FIRE.

Last edited:
OP
E

Ezeacardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The idea is neat, but it's really annoying how everything is randomised, so it's difficult if you want to see everything. On the plus side, the good end requirement on a second playthrough is lowered, so at least you don't have to keep playing to get to the good end.
Yeah I also like the overall idea but I don't like the randomized part, heck I don't even understand what are skills for, I just know one heals you

Also, I am on my 5th playtrough and the hscenes so far are the same, it's always like that?

It's always deflower in the last heart and gangrape if you don't reach the money required, and softcore/blowjob in the others, so far at least

It's based on Javascript. So it's kinda bloaty and relies on all sorts of external dependencies. Now, Javascript programs when competently written can be good, but the main issue with Javascript (not Java) is that it lets the programmer get away with all sorts of things, even outright typos that would throw up an error in the compiler for Java or runtime exceptions for Python and Ruby.

Javascript lets you get away with all that shit and will just force badly-written code to run without bothering to tell you, causing all sorts of strange and unintended behavior. You only realize it when all sorts of weird shit starts happening down the line a long time later. Good luck trying to debug that crap then.

On a related note, it also runs into all sorts of compatibility problems between different browsers.

Heck, I'll say 95% of the Javascript floating around are crap, not counting intentional malware. That's why I block all javascripts by default on my browser and only let a select few I trust through.

Javascript also provides a greatly increased attack surface for hackers to exploit, due to its "anything goes" nature. Paranoid people (and even those not so paranoid) tend to disable Javascript because of that. If you run Tor that's the first thing they tell you to do.

MV also doesn't let you play .mp3 files (oh sure you can work around it, but the editor won't open them. They intentionally crippled this part because they don't want to pay royalties on Chromium browsers), and there's no resource manager, so good luck.

Also, so far, every single MV trial I've downloaded off DLsite will crash mysteriously at some point later without rhyme or reason. And they are a pain in the neck to debug, like most things written in Javascript.

TL;DR: RPGmaker MV uses Javascript. Javascript bad. Therefore MV bad. Also Javascript should just go DIE IN A FIRE.
I always thought that Java and Javascript were the same so I don't quite get it, but it means that Javascript is popular and for that reason it's "easy to use"? That's why it forcibly writes the code

As a side note, there's also the problem regarding not being able to use text hookers, so most ppl don't understand what's going on

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

first playthrough win with only touching 2 hearts. character somewhere by himself at nighttime. was hoping for some NTR but my luck was like nah i got you bro waifusavepowergo.

OP
E

Ezeacardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

first playthrough win with only touching 2 hearts. character somewhere by himself at nighttime. was hoping for some NTR but my luck was like nah i got you bro waifusavepowergo.
Only NTR hardcore I found was the last heart
If your level is high (like at the 4th or 5th playthrough), you will have an skill with a red dot that makes your next dice a 1, u can use it more than once

EDIT: The cgs are good and the overall idea is excellent, I was pretty hype when it went out, but the game dissapointed me, it's all randomized (except if you level up with like 20+ playthrough and use the 1 dice a lot of times), and there's only 2 hardcore images on the entire game (I never found more)
If they add new content and more skills that lessen the random part, it would be a good game though

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Did you find the CG room? Turn up and examine the waterfall when you're next to it.

The 5 cost "Save" skill is probably easier to use than the 3 cost "roll a 1 next turn" to see the endings. Save scum to victory!

I used the OCR part of VNR to try and translate some of the endings. Got one where he was disillusioned with Yuki after she was seen by so many other people, broke up with her to go out with an underclassman, who cheated on him, so he ended up alone; one where Yuki lost her virginity in the game, and he went on to become the head of the Organisation running it; one where he became a slave of the organisation, and was eventually allowed to join in abusing Yuki...

Cyberllamaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It wasn't bad, but yeah some more interactive gameplay would have been nice. Art was cute, what little of it there was. Reminds me of that saboten board game.

It also reminds me of that one hentai board game that came out awhile ago with some guy chasing a waitress around. That one had items and a dick spinner that you had to time to shoot cum across the board to slow her down. Art was pretty damn good too.

Does anyone know what that one was called? I've never been able to find it again. Anyone with a name or a link would have my ETERNAL KUDOS.

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else having trouble using a controller for this game.
Whenever I try to use mine the game goes crazy; it doesn't crash or freeze but I can't do anything, because the controls start spazzing out.

OP
E

Ezeacardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you find the CG room? Turn up and examine the waterfall when you're next to it.

The 5 cost "Save" skill is probably easier to use than the 3 cost "roll a 1 next turn" to see the endings. Save scum to victory!

I used the OCR part of VNR to try and translate some of the endings. Got one where he was disillusioned with Yuki after she was seen by so many other people, broke up with her to go out with an underclassman, who cheated on him, so he ended up alone; one where Yuki lost her virginity in the game, and he went on to become the head of the Organisation running it; one where he became a slave of the organisation, and was eventually allowed to join in abusing Yuki...
When you're saying ending, you mean something like "After 10 playthrough, there will be a new cg if you had won 3 games" or something? Also, what about the cg room? o_O

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

When you're saying ending, you mean something like "After 10 playthrough, there will be a new cg if you had won 3 games" or something? Also, what about the cg room? o_O
I only played through 5 times (then went to the CG room on my sixth, as that's when it tells you about it). There aren't many CGs, and only one ending CG (where she's getting gang raped). The other end differences are just mostly text and a few sprites.

To go to the CG room, when you're on the square below the waterfall, turn up and examine it.

OP
E

Ezeacardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I only played through 5 times (then went to the CG room on my sixth, as that's when it tells you about it). There aren't many CGs, and only one ending CG (where she's getting gang raped). The other end differences are just mostly text and a few sprites.

To go to the CG room, when you're on the square below the waterfall, turn up and examine it.
Yeah thanks, it shows the full cg, only 2 hardcore scenes, as expected

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah thanks, it shows the full cg, only 2 hardcore scenes, as expected
i really want to understand the story behind this game

and why the girlfriend got gang raped too, like i played 3 times, and only got into 3 hearts, but she still got gang raped at the 3rd playthrough... damn it

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

and why the girlfriend got gang raped too, like i played 3 times, and only got into 3 hearts, but she still got gang raped at the 3rd playthrough... damn it
Your total money was less than the required money.