What's new

ADV RPG Maker Loli [ えぶるぃ ] ボクのカノジョがダレのモノかはサイコロできまる RJ170348

BNavigator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ170348] ボクのカノジョがダレのモノかはサイコロできまる

I always thought that Java and Javascript were the same so I don't quite get it, but it means that Javascript is popular and for that reason it's "easy to use"? That's why it forcibly writes the code
Comon misconception. It was origionally called something completely different, but then Java started to gain a lot of buzz so the browser makers renamed their next revision of the HTML scripting language Javascript.

As far as the popularity of Javascript, that's more to do with the fact that it will run in any web browser, or at least any reasonably up to date browser. You don't need to download or install anything, you can just write the script directly in the HTML.

Though of course, part of the excess error tollerance is just because HTML is so error tollerant. They tried to move to a less tollerent model with XHTML, but that got no adoption at all.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Your total money was less than the required money.
oh so thats the reason why... oh oh oh!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s: entered CG room and... what a waste of potential :( love the art, hope for future games

Last edited:
OP
E

Ezeacardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i really want to understand the story behind this game

and why the girlfriend got gang raped too, like i played 3 times, and only got into 3 hearts, but she still got gang raped at the 3rd playthrough... damn it
I'm with you, I'm a big fan of loli ntr, even if the cgs are limited the story seems quite interesting

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New game from the same developer is out, seems to have a little more Hardcore cgs

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New game from the same developer is out, seems to have a little more Hardcore cgs
I didn't play the first one, but I did look at the CG set; this new game has maybe an extra penetration scene or two, but it's still fairly underwhelming (though the fact that loli isn't one of my things probably didn't help). Here's a completed save if anyone wants to save some time throwing the dice around.

Attachments

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Link to the new game.
I think you should upload it to the torrent page, altough thanks for the link

I didn't play the first one, but I did look at the CG set; this new game has maybe an extra penetration scene or two, but it's still fairly underwhelming (though the fact that loli isn't one of my things probably didn't help). Here's a completed save if anyone wants to save some time throwing the dice around.
So that's why the first game has like 2k downloads and the second only 300, thanks for the save

EDIT: A question: What are items for?

Last edited:

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sequel to the second game is out

EDIT:Finished it already, it has only 3 scenes and 1 sex scene, altough it has a "proper" ending. Still dissapointed because of the few good scenes but the art is still awesome

Last edited:

pregor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sequel to the second game is out

EDIT:Finished it already, it has only 3 scenes and 1 sex scene, altough it has a "proper" ending. Still dissapointed because of the few good scenes but the art is still awesome
Indeed a very short game :(

Same mechanics as in previous 2 games - you throw dice and progress through a "board" with different sectors - some of them give you money and damage you, some are shops and some bring up hentai scenes. Don't know why the author labled his 3-d game with rpg lable :confused:

Art quality is kinda awesome, as for me, but amount of content is quite small. Though the game itself costs only 220 yen, so it is really worth it ;)

For those, who don't want to spend 10-30 minutes unlocking the gallery - here is my save.

View attachment RJ176576 save.zip

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

[...] Javascript lets you get away with all that shit and will just force badly-written code to run without bothering to tell you, causing all sorts of strange and unintended behavior. You only realize it when all sorts of weird shit starts happening down the line a long time later. Good luck trying to debug that crap then. [...]
this is mostly remedied by proper unit tests and strict jshint checking etc. (I don't like JS either but it doesnt have to be as bad as you make it out to be)